Apple of Aphrodite Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come inside." Aphrodite held out her hand. "The cold is no place for moments like this."

Compelled by the promise of her words, Kayla gingerly took her hand, and in an instant she was inside, face to face with Hector, so close their noses were almost touching. The experience, as brief as it was, left her disorientated, causing her to lose her balance and fall forward onto the bed, directly onto Hector.

"What the fuck just happened?" asked Kayla.

"Uh, I'm not sure how to explain..."

"Explain later, talk now," Aphrodite said, now sitting on the bed beside them. Her tone was strained with impatience.

Kayla, realizing how close she was to Hector, sat up, her cheeks beating red to the tune of the intense intimacy she felt was beginning to boil in the bedroom. For a moment she couldn't bear to look at him, until some invisible force she couldn't explain caused her to turn back, forcing her to stare. At that moment her old friend looked so masculine; his manhood still hard with a sense of want she could feel on a deep and primitive level. She had seen his cock before, multiple times, but it had never looked so large.

"So, uh, hi," Kayla finally said.

"Hi." Hector felt her eyes linger on him for what seemed like the first time, getting his heart racing.

"I, uh...shit, I don't know--"

"You're safe with us Kayla," Aphrodite assured her. She shot Hector a look, directing her sight to his hand, then to Kayla's. "Right Hector?"

"Oh, uh, yeah." Hector followed the Goddess's lead, and rested his hand on Kayla's. "Aphrie is right Kayla. We've been friends for so long. You don't have to be afraid with me."

"Goddamn it," said Kayla. "I know that, but...this is complicated. But like, it isn't, right? Me and you haven't been the same since we lost our virginity together, and at first I thought it was no big deal. But then I saw you with her today, and..."

Kayla stopped to glance at Aphrodite, annoyed by how obnoxiously visible her flawless breasts were through her nightie.

"I guess I'm jealous," she continued, "and I wasn't expecting that, and it's really fucking with me, and so I had to come see you to, shit, I don't know. I don't know--"

"You love Hector." The way Aphrodite said it, so matter-of-factly, sent shivers down both of their spines.

"I...I..."

"It's okay," Hector said. He squeezed her hand, gently, letting Kayla feel his thoughts. "I know what you mean. I guess...I feel the same way, I think..."

The curve of a smile emerged from Kayla's lips, but it was quickly cut short by Aphrodite's laughter.

"What's so funny?" asked Kayla.

"I'm so sorry darling, but you mortals really confound me sometimes. You know how you feel, deep down you know, and yet you refuse to state it plainly. Things would be so much easier if you just said what you feel, and feel what you say."

Aphrodite sighed, and shimmied herself between them. "You're so repressed. Both of you." She reached out and cupped Kayla's cheek. "Hector and I were just about to make love. You are welcome to join us Kayla, if you'd like.

Aphrodite's voice was pure compassion, like a mother, mature and wise, utterly unlike the bubbly and precocious temperament she had displayed at school earlier that day. It took Kayla by surprise, as much as the heated flutter of excitement she felt at the offer. It burned hot and heavy in her lower abdomen, unexpectedly enticing.

"Really?" Just then tears dripped down the young mortal girl's face.

"Of course," answered the Goddess of Love. She wiped them away with her thumb. "You need only accept our love."

Kayla smiled in relief, first at Hector, then to her. "I do."

"Then you have a place in our bed."

Aphrodite kissed Kayla, lightly at first, allowing the young woman to take the lead and go as far as she wanted. She didn't know how or why, but Aphrie tasted delicious, sweet and soft, compelling her to slip her tongue inside her mouth. Kayla moaned at the taste, wanting more without knowing why.

Hector could only watch as his childhood friend and the Goddess of Love continued to kiss, deeply and passionately. Aphrodite's unparalleled beauty matched well with Kayla's averageness; each one making the other seem more alluring with each passing second. Without hesitation he threw his pants off and began stroking himself, drawing pools of precum up to the surface.

"Look Kayla," Aphrodite said. She curled her finger toward Hector. "Look how much he wants us."

Hector approached, his cock so large and hard it felt like he was carrying a sword on his waist. It was a miraculous feeling. He felt powerful. Even godlike.

"Wow Hector," said Kayla, "I've never seen it so big. How?"

"He desires you that much darling." Aphrodite grabbed Hector by his cock and drew him closer. "Do you desire him?"

Kayla looked up at Hector, his familiar green eyes potent and pleading, reminding her of their first time together. While it had been quick, she remembered how good it felt to be with him, to feel him inside her. And how safe he made her feel.

"Yes."

Hector smiled, and placed his hand on the back of her head.

"Yes, just like that lovely girl." Aphrodite held her breath in anticipation as Kayla drew Hector's cock into her mouth. Turned on by the sight, she slipped her hand down her panties, sending pulses of pleasure rippling across her body with every swirl of her fingers. She had witnessed millions of mortals make love in her lifetime, and still it never failed to ignite her fires.

"Fuck that feels nice." Hector pressed down on Kayla's head, pushing himself a bit further down her throat. She let out a deep and guttural gasp, then continued, twisting her hand along his length as she glided him in and out of her throat with a hunger that was quickly bringing him to a threshold.

"Don't stop Kayla." Hector tightened his grip, entangling his fingers within her red hair. "Please. I'm so close."

"Mmm," she hummed into his cock. She wasn't about to stop, couldn't even if she wanted to. She desperately wanted to feel her old friend's seed fill her mouth, to swallow every bit of him she could, and nothing would stop her. There was no going back.

"You are so beautiful young one," Kayla heard Aphrie whisper in her ear. "Hector is so lucky to have you. As am I."

Out the side of her eye Kayla could still see her, watching them, moaning as she pleased herself. And yet, the strange woman Hector called his girlfriend was also behind her, her arms wrapped around her waist in a loving embrace that made her feel even safer. How? The thought nagged at Kayla for only a micro-second before a forceful thrust from Hector brought her back to sweet reality.

"Slow down Hector." Aphrodite threw her hand out, and an invisible force pushed him back just enough for his cock to slip out of Kayla's mouth with a loud wet slurp.

"What the hell Aphrie, I was so close."

Aphrodite tightened her hold on Kayla, and in an instant her clothes vanished, revealing her fragile freckled body.

"A delicate flower such as this demands a gentle touch." The Goddess placed a finger in Kayla's mouth and pried it open, and with the same invisible force brought Hector back, so close the tip of his cock was touching her bottom lip. "Feed her Hector. Show her how much you love her by giving her what she wants."

"Yes please," Kayla begged. "Give me your cum Hector. Please. I need it now."

Hector stopped a moment; stunned by what he was seeing. Kayla was panting, her heavy breaths drawing his attention to her tiny, heaving breasts, capped with light pink nipples, long and hard. She looked drunk, as if she would collapse if Aphrodite let her go. He looked to the Goddess for assurance, first to the one that held Kayla in place, then to the one watching them.

"You heard the girl," they both said with a loving smile that set him free.

Hector gave his cock three long strokes, triggering rivers of cum to spray out of him, filling Kayla's tiny mouth with spurt after massive spurt with such force that it quickly overwhelmed her. She pulled her tongue in and swallowed, as fast as she could, but the cum just kept coming, landing on her face in large blobs before she could open her mouth again and swallow the rest.

"Fuck oh fuck," Hector repeated, riding along a roller coaster of pleasure with each spasm.

"My my, so much love." Aphrodite was genuinely impressed, both in Hector's potency, and in Kayla's feeble attempts to take it all in. Despite her efforts, the mortal girl had more on her face and body than she could swallow. It was too much for her, it was plain to see, and by the time Hector's spurts had reduced to a sputter, Kayla's mouth hung lazily open, thick strings of cum dangling from her lips and chin.

"Holy shit." Hector collapsed onto the bed, just as the Aphrodite holding Kayla disappeared, leaving her to fall beside him.

"Beautiful. Absolutely revelatory."

Aphrodite pulled her hand from her panties, stopping to admire the clear sparkling desire dripping from her fingers before turning her attention to Hector and Kayla. The young mortal man's cock was still hard, cum still drizzling out of the tip like a slowly erupting volcano, while the young girl laid sprawled out, panting, her whole face and chest glazed with cum. Together their breaths beat back and forth. It sounded like music, and the Goddess of Love and Beauty needed to dance.

"Look Kayla," said Aphrodite. Her words drew the mortal girl's attention to Hector's manhood, and her eyes went wide at the sight.

"Wow, he's even bigger than before. How?"

"He loves you that much." With a smile Aphrodite reached out and gripped the base of Hector's cock. She held him firm and with purpose; a warrior wielding her weapon of choice. "Come sweetling, give it a ride."

Driven by another unquenchable surge of desire she couldn't explain, Kayla climbed on top of Hector, her tiny waist locked in steady with his, so close her pink wet pussy lips sat heavy over the head of his cum-covered cock.

The Goddess could feel it, the throbbing need between the two of them. She savored the moment, watching as Kayla slowly descended upon him.

"Oh god," she moaned. Hector felt much bigger than he had their first time, so much so she briefly feared he wouldn't fit.

"Fuck you're tight." Hector watched in awe as she consumed him, fitting his inhumanly large cock inside her pussy without effort. "Wow that feels amazing."

"Yeah," agreed Kayla. She closed her eyes and let go, letting gravity pull her further upon him, so deep she felt him tickle her heart.

"You two are so adorable. But I'm done watching." Aphrodite positioned herself above Hector's face and spread her impossibly supple ass cheeks, aligning her pussy above his mouth. "Make love to us both."

It wasn't a request, Hector knew, and even if it was he couldn't deny her. And so with a forcefulness that delighted her, Hector gripped the Goddess by her waist and buried his face between her ass cheeks. She smelled like every sweet thing he could imagine, and when he stuck out his tongue and lapped at the delicious nectar that dripped from her petals, he instantly grew drunk with lust.

"Oh, oh, oh," Aphrodite trailed off, her words timed with the flick of his tongue. "Yes, keep doing that, that feels amazing my love. And don't forget Kayla."

"Mhmm," Hector murmured into her cunt. He gripped Kayla by the ass and began thrusting, slowly at first, just to tease her.

"Oh fuck," she cried out. "Oh baby, fill me up. Don't stop."

It was no easy task to pleasure both women, but with every lick of his tongue and thrust of his cock, Hector grew more powerful and more certain. His mouth danced along Aphrodite's pussy, sliding up and down her folds, probing her inner depths with ravenous hunger, all the while firing his hips with fast, forceful strikes, filling Kayla with eye-rolling bursts of satisfaction, each time piercing further into her heart.

It was better than their first time, that much was obvious just by having the Goddess there, but it was more than that. Hector could feel everything that made Kayla who she was. Her loves, her hates. Her dreams, her fears. It all enveloped him, like a cocoon, until he felt as much her as he was himself. And somehow he knew, Aphrodite felt the same.

"Come here girl." She grabbed Kayla by the back of her head, cutting her moans off with her mouth.

Despite being engulfed within the heavenly darkness of Aphrodite's ass, Hector could somehow still see them, his lovers above projected onto the back of his eyelids. Both were drunk on lust, lips and tongues colliding and sliding in and out of each other's mouths with white hot wanting. Within their passion the Goddess stealthily licked a glob of Hector's seed from Kayla's cheek and slipped it in her mouth, mixing his joy with theirs.

"Mmm," Kayla hummed her approval, her eyes wide with the shock of how good he tasted. It was enough to send Hector teetering on the edge of a cliff.

"I'm gonna come," he murmured.

"Us too." Aphrodite leaned back and ground her hips further onto Hector's face. "Bring us home Hector."

Hector flicked his tongue against the Goddess's clit, hot and hard, while he reached out and rested his hands against Kayla's breasts. Her nipples were engorged, grazing his palms with every thrust of his hips.

"Yes baby, don't stop," she cried out. "Fill me up and make me come."

Make me come. Those last three words tickled Hector's brain and opened the flood gates, triggering a sudden rush of cum to come gushing out of his cock so hard he swore it propelled Kayla upwards half an inch.

"Fuuuck." Hector's moans were smothered by Aphrodite's ass, and in his delirium he heard them both, their cries of joy joining his in blissful unison. The Goddess quivered and shook on his head, sending liquid sweetness down his face and into his mouth, while Kayla held herself firm upon him, trembling with euphoria as Hector filled her with so much cum it quickly overflowed out of her pussy and down his cock.

All three were left gasping and shivering when it was all over, each riding the unique remnant waves of pleasure that washed over them. Kayla, delirious and exhausted, collapsed first, falling forward onto Hector's chest, followed by Aphrodite, who rested herself atop them both, creating a sandwich of flushed, sweaty, cum-covered flesh.

Moments passed without a thought between them, and for a brief time life was perfect, cloudless and bright.

"I love you," they finally said, together.

***

Hector awoke to the chirping of birds and the sharp rays of the sun piercing through his window, both made more stirring by the feeling of contentment that sat heavy in his body. Aphrodite was nestled in his chest, her breath hitting his nose, along with the smell of her disheveled hair. It was all so intoxicating, prompting him to plant a loving kiss on her forehead, causing her eyes to flutter open.

"Good morning," Hector whispered.

"Mmm, good morning lover." Aphrodite reached down and traced her fingers across his flaccid, worn out cock. "You enjoy last night?"

"Yeah. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like you and Kayla...all three of us..."

"We felt each other," she said. "We connected in the deepest way possible. Nothing will ever be the same between the three of us. Between you two."

Just then Hector noticed the empty feeling at his back, and turned around to find Kayla gone. A brief moment of panic struck before reason took hold, a reason that compelled him to check his phone. Sure enough, there was a text waiting for him.

Hey. Headed home early before my folks find out I was gone. I had a great time last night. You and Aphrie were amazing. See you at school

"Everything okay?" asked Aphrodite.

"Yeah, it's nothing." Hector sat his phone down and turned back to the Goddess. His head was completely cleared of sleep, allowing thoughts of doubt to creep back in.

"Aphrie?"

"Yes Hector?"

"Does last night change anything? About us?

She smiled, as if she expected the question. "You never have to worry about us. I meant it when I said Kayla would always have a place in our bed, but our love is on a whole different level."

"Because of the apple?"

"Yes. Our's is forever. Impenetrable. Binding. You can feel it, can't you?" A devious glint twinkled in her eye as she reached out and took his cock in her hand, inflating him to full mast in an instant.

"Yeah," moaned Hector.

"So you can fuck Kayla, and anyone else, however many times you want. But at the end of the day you're mine."

She gave his manhood a tight squeeze, alighting every nerve ending on fire, and suddenly he was coming.

"Oh shit..." Hector moaned, watching in disbelief as thick ropes of semen sprayed onto his belly.

"Nothing like a quick orgasm to start the day." The Goddess licked a glob of cum off her hand. "Better clean yourself up big boy. We got school to go to.

***

Hector and Aphrodite made sure to stop by Kayla's house on their way to school. It was a modest little home, disheveled but not unclean. They waited, patiently, hand in hand, until the door opened and she came bursting out with an energy Hector had never seen from her before.

"Hey guys!"

The Goddess shot Hector a knowing smile. Unlike the day before, Kayla was dressed like she cared, wearing a yellow sundress that drew out her natural beauty while still maintaining the modesty Forest Hills High demanded.

"Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine," said Aphrodite. "You look stunning."

"Thanks." She spun around, smiling and looking in Hector's direction. "What do you think?"

"Gorgeous." Without thinking he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I'm glad you're here."

"Me too." Kayla's cheeks turned bright red, and she looped her arm around his.

"Me three," Aphrodite said before doing the same with his other arm.

And so man, woman, and Goddess walked to school, together, towards a destiny that would change their lives.

My girls, Hector thought in disbelief. It doesn't get much better than this.

Suddenly there was a barking sound from across the street, and they turned to see a mid-sized dog bounding towards them. It was a charcoal gray, and its fur was matted with mud.

"Aww, well hello there cutie." Kayla bent down to scratch the top of its head, but it growled and flinched. "I guess he doesn't want to be petted."

"Leave it," said Aphrodite. For the first time Hector heard a tremble in her voice, sending chills through his body. "We're almost late for school."

"But it's so cute," Kayla said. "Do you think it lost its owner?"

"Maybe, but Aphrie's right," said Hector. "Leave it alone."

"Okay fine.

The three continued on, and the dog followed, keeping up at such a pace that it was practically nipping at their heels. After a few minutes of incessant growling, they turned back around, and the dog stopped, and begun to bare its teeth in Hector's direction.

"Go on, get!" yelled Hector.

"It doesn't seem to like you," said Kayla.

"I don't like this," Aphrodite said. "We should keep moving."

"Get away!" Hector kicked in the dog's direction,but instead of fleeing it lunged forward and clamped its jaws on his shoe.

"What the fuck, get off!"

"Bad dog," yelled Kayla. She batted at it with her backpack, but it didn't seem to notice. It tugged at Hector's leg with surprising force, enough to pull him forward.

"Help, get this thing off me!"

Suddenly an invisible force rippled through the air, and the dog went flying backward, taking Hector's shoe with it. He and Kayla looked back to see Aphrodite, her hand held forward in the dog's direction.

"We have to go. Now."

The dog spat the shoe aside and lowered itself into a pouncing stance, staring with predatory intent towards Hector with black voids where its eyes had once been.