All Comments on 'Apple Pickers'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Dams are so destructive

I cannot imagine obtaining approval in the EU would take less tham 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Apples

You do not pick apples in June the early apple get ripe in September. If you get your shirt togather I can not read your story.

oggbashanoggbashanover 4 years agoAuthor

Sorry anonymous. Very early apple varieties are available in June. They are rare and specialised, but they do exist.

DrizdartDrizdartover 4 years ago
An enjoyable slice ...

if you will pardon the reference.

I do enjoy the brief introductions to a very different sort of life than I live in a city in the United States. "Anonymous" before my comment quibbled about the seasonal nature of apples ... a point I had no doubt about, as oggbashan has enlightened me with other stories, and I know the care taken to get things right.

Thanks for the time and care put into finding the situations and developing the story to make it fit. The high quality of that inspiration helps me gloss right over the minor grammatical glitches and occasional typos.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 4 years ago
Very Enjoyable Story

I liked the characters and the overall story. Thanks for sharing.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 4 years ago
5 stars

Why didn't they just move.the people to England and let them live in those huts or whatever year round. Seems easier than building a dam.

Also, it would have been nice if the sex was more descriptive.

Cajuncuck1972Cajuncuck1972over 4 years ago
Early varieties.

Who the fuck comes to this site and puts an author on blast based on when the fucking apples get picked, you fucking moron. I liked it good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Honest comment on picking spples

Lets all take a step back on ths one. Early apples are rare, but do exist. A question is ok. A demand, fire and brimstone, scorched earth is not. It was just a question. A question of a trusted author. Learn and let live? Wieliczka

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
To the famed Anonymous...

It must be great to comment about something with anonymity when you don't do the research. Ogg is from the UK and unless you are to, I think he might have the inside step to writing about his own local. The dam thing, hell how long did you want them to wait, another generation or two?

Ogg, another great tale, keep up the good work.

lihplihpover 4 years ago
I enjoyed the story but

Felt that making the proposal contingent on purchasing the village, prostituted the two women

Phil

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Green card variation

Alt description: Mother and daughter prostitute themselves for the village.

You need to check for inconsistencies. Eg they had already had sex all night. Then next night it is as though it was first time. Other is the river dries up in hot summer, then told it never dries up.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Very Nice.

I really enjoyed this read. It wasn’t some of the usual ‘Slam-Bam Thank You Ma’am’ that usually is displayed on this site. Please keep writing, I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Technically

Well, speaking as an engineer, the story was quite a bit 'off' in many respects, but - it is YOUR story and I found it to be very enjoyable. Would have like some more detail regarding Dolores, but it is what it is! Spanish girls can be outrageous flirts when they set their sights on a guy -- he doesn't stand a chance and you sorta missed that??

5*

VBR / 19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Would have liked an epilog re the lives of the 2 couples over time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. However, I did not like that the two women proposed to the two men conditioned on their purchasing the village. This calls into question their love. Instead, I think a better story would have been if the Men had come up with the idea after their marriages had occurred. I would also have liked if there was an epilog based specially on the 2 couples and any subsequent family. I still gave it a 4 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you aware that, in Greece, there are productive Olive trees many hundreds of years old?

The oldest I've seen was known to be over 1,000 years old.

oggbashanoggbashanover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, Anon, I know, but for commercial growing, renewing the trees every thirty or forty years is a good idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

SIMILAR Stories