Apple Picking with Daddy

Story Info
Catelyn gets some special bonding time with her Daddy...
4.7k words
4.48
61.5k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, you guys! We're going to be late!"

I finish buttoning my flannel blouse and hurry down the stairs. Mom is already digging through her purse, trying to find her keys. My kid brother, Scott, has his face buried in his Nintendo while he sprawls on the couch. Mom glances up as I grab my knee-high boots and pull them on. "Cate, hun, is that what you're wearing?"

I tug on my boot and stand up, examining my outfit in the full-length makeup mirror by the front door. I'm wearing a maroon sweater, a black pleated skirt, black thigh high stockings, and tan ankle high boots. I straightened my long brown hair and threw on some light, natural make up. I tug my sweater down over my firm swollen boobs to make sure it fits nicely and smooth down my skirt over my long, toned legs. I think I look quite nice. "What's wrong with it?"

"Look like a slut," Scott calls without looking up from his game. I hurl a pillow at him, which he smacks away and goes right back to his game. God, I can't wait to go back to college in a few weeks. I'm 19, I shouldnt have to put up with my little brother's bullshit like this!

"No, dear, you look lovely. It's just...we're going apple picking. Is that an appropriate outfit? Can you walk in those shoes? Won't you be cold?"

"I'll be fine, Mom. I have a jacket." I nod at my navy blue biker jacket on the coat rack. "Besides, it's only a few hours. I can suck it up for a while."

"She's a big girl, Stephanie. Let her make her own decisions." My stepdad Ken squeezes my shoulders and plants a light kiss on my cheek. "You look great, honey. Are we ready to go?"

It takes us about an hour to get there. I keep my earbuds in and music blasting as I gaze out the window, ignoring my family. I know I seem like a stand-offish girl who doesn't like hanging out with family, and that's generally true. Scott is an obnoxious little jerk, and Mom is overbearing and paranoid. The only member of my family that I can enjoy spending time with is my stepdad, Ken. He's pretty cool for an older dude. But apple picking day is the one day I can tolerate them all. I love fall so much, and apple picking day is the best day of the year for me. Mom always picks a day that perfectly embodies fall. The weather is chilly but not miserably cold; the trees are a fireworks display of colors. The apples are round and firm, ready for plucking from their flimsy branches. The skies are a clear pale blue. It's a perfect day.

"Apple picking gets more and more expensive every year." Mom tucks her credit card into her wallet and takes the two baskets, handing one to me and one to Scott. "All right, you guys know the drill. We'll start on the south side of the orchard and work our way inward. No bruises, no scuffs, and perfect color. These apples are going on Instagram, people!"

"I actually had an idea on how to switch things up this year. Why don't you and Scott go to the south side, and Catelyn and I hit the north?"

"What?" Mom looks stunned. "But we've always done it this way, Ken."

"We've been meaning to have one on one bonding time with the kids, and now seems like the perfect place to do it. Besides, we can get a wider variety of apples this way. They have different kinds of apples on the north side. It'll make your picture pop."

Mom thinks about it for a moment, then sighs. "All right. We'll try it this year. Come on, Scott, let's go pick some apples!"

"I'm gonna throw the rotten ones at the birds!" Scott runs off, with mom chasing after and yelling at him. Ken and I exchange glances before he takes the basket from my hand and drapes an arm over my shoulder. "Got that headache out of the way. Let's go pick some 'Gram worthy apples."

We wander through the rows of trees, occasionally grabbing an apple but mostly talking. We discuss all sorts of things, like school and his job and the stresses of parenting a little shit like Scott. He was right; this one-on-one bonding session was amazing. Even though all we did was talk, I definitely felt our relationship growing stronger. He's more than the guy my mom married now. He's a cool guy that I am definitely planning to hang out with more often.

"So...how's your love life?"

I laugh at this surprise question. "I - what? I mean, you know that I broke up with Johnny."

"I heard. What happened there? You guys were so cute together."

"That sounds like something mom would say."

"It is exactly what your mom said." He drapes his arm over my shoulder and pulls me closer so we're walking side by side, more than a couple then a stepdad and his stepdaughter. "So, what happened? Your mom said you two were happy together and your breakup came out of nowhere."

I roll my eyes and shrug. "He got mad that I wouldn't put out, so he dumped me."

"Wow." Ken shakes his head. "Teens nowadays, huh? When I was your age, we wouldn't dump a girl because she wouldn't put out. We'd be disappointed, but we were with a girl for more than sex, you know?" We walk in silence for a few more minutes before he asks, "So...why won't you put out?"

"Um..." I giggle nervously, shifting the basket to my other arm. "That's...kind of personal."

"Ah, come on. You can trust me. I'm your stepdad, for goodness' sake." He grabs an apple, inspects it, and tosses it in.

I take a deep breath. "I'm...still a virgin."

He stops short, staring at me in shock. "You're still a virgin? With that body? No way."

"There's more to me than my body, Ken." I tug my biker jacket tighter around my shoulders and shiver as a brisk wind sweeps through the orchard. "I'm a real person with interests and hobbies and desires. I haven't found a guy yet who cares about me, not just my pussy."

"I'm sorry, hon." He pats me awkwardly on the shoulder. "I just figured... I mean, you're a sexy girl, you know? If I was twenty years younger, I would have made a pass at you myself."

I laugh, feeling a little awkward at that. "I...uh, thanks? I guess? I don't know. I don't feel like dating a guy that only wants my body." I pluck another apple and toss it into the basket, not paying attention to the quality of the fruit at this point.

"You should know by now that I'm not like that, Catelyn." He opens his own jacket and wraps it around me, pulling me close. I snuggle into his side, grateful for the warmth. "I mean, look at your mom. She tries her best, but even on her best day, she's only...I'd give her a 6 out of 10 on the hotness scale. She's attractive, but she's no bombshell. I didn't marry your mom for her looks. I married her because she's sweet, kind, and a great mother to her kids."

"Does that affect your sex life at all?"

He chuckles. "What sex life? Your mom and I haven't slept together since Christmas."

"What? Why?" I'm actually pretty surprised at this. My stepdad is a real hottie, and I can remember hearing them having sex a LOT when he first moved in. Now that I think of it, it has been a while since I've heard my mom screaming in ecstasy. I guess I never paid attention to the sudden silence at night.

"Your mom had a pregnancy scare. I knew going into the marriage that she doesn't want another kid. I don't like wearing condoms, and she doesn't like taking the pill. We figured she was old enough that she wasn't as likely to get pregnant, so we went for it. One missed period was enough for her to call it off completely until she hits menopause."

"Wow. That...that sucks." I don't know what to say about this. I don't want to talk about my mom's sex life, but he seems like he needs to vent his frustrations. I decide to probe further. "So...like...what do you do? Do you jerk off? Have you cheated on her?"

"Of course I haven't cheated on her. Don't be ridiculous." He clears his throat. I stumble over a branch in the road, and he takes the basket from me. "I got it. I masturbate, yes."

"Does mom know?"

"She's aware that I do it, yes, but she's not a fan. She's asked me to keep it private."

"So where do you do it, then?" I'm sure I already know the answer. I masturbate in bed, with the door locked. I'm assuming he does the same? Another cold breeze whispers through the trees, and I tug his jacket further around me.

"While I'm showering. Sometimes when you guys are at school, I'll watch porn on the big screen and masturbate on the couch. Sometimes I'll wait until your mom is asleep and jerk off to her naked body." He reaches down to adjust himself; I glance down and notice that his pants are starting to bulge. Is he getting turned on by this conversation?

"You clean it all up, right?"

"Why do you think there are so many tissue boxes around the house?" He chuckles and adjusts himself again, then wraps his arm around my waist so his hand rests on my hip. I shift so that my body is resting against his body, my boobs pressing against his ribs. At this point, it's turning into a game for me. He clearly likes talking about sex, and he DEFINITELY likes having my body touching his. I want to see how turned on I can get him - and what he'll do about it.

"So...like...what do you do? I've never seen a man jerk off before. What's it like?"

Ken laughs out loud, his voice ringing through the trees. "Oh, come on. Surely you can watch porn of that."

"I mean, I can...but porn is so fake, right? I want to know the truth." I run my fingers over his chest. "I want to learn the real way. You'll teach me, won't you?"

He swallows hard. "Uh... sure. Sure, Catelyn, I'll teach you. Um. I start when I get hard. I'll rub it through my pants as it grows, then pull my pants down and rub myself through my boxers until I can't take it anymore. Then I'll pull my dick out of my boxers and start stroking it."

"Like this?" I rub my hand up and down on the bulge in his pants.

He gasps and pulls my hand away after a few strokes. "Hey, now. That's inappropriate."

"But how can I learn unless I watch and do?" Still, I pull my hand away. "If you won't let me learn by doing, will you at least show me? I want to know how to please my man when I get one that truly loves me. I don't want to lose him because I'm so inexperienced."

"I promise, you won't. Men get turned on by the thought of innocence and purity."

"So...the thought of me being a virgin turns you on?"

He stammers for a second. "I...I mean, not you specifically, but...yes. The thought of being with an untouched girl...is a real turn on for me."

"Show me," I whisper, pushing myself up onto my toes to say it into his ear. "Show me how much it turns you on."

"We're in public, Catelyn!" he hisses, glancing back and forth to make sure we're alone. There's another couple nearby, but they've just turned into the next row and can't see us anymore. We're alone now.

"There's nobody around," I remind him. "It's just us. And you said you'd help me, Ken. You said you'd help me learn how to please a man like you. Won't you show me, just this once?"

He hesitates, pulling to a stop. After another furtive look around, he sighs and sets the basket down. "At least come over here under the tree. That way, we have at least some cover." I slip my hand into his as we walk to the nearby tree and he gestures for me to sit. "I want you to have a good view if you're going to be learning from this. I can't believe I'm about to do this."

"You promised," I remind him, eagerly dropping to my knees. "Show me your whole process. If it helps, tell me about the things that turn you on - your fantasies. I want to know how I can please my man."

He reaches down to grip his swelling erection through his pants. "I'm...okay. Things that turn me on are...uh... wow. The way you're staring up at me, with those innocent eyes...that's a major turn-on for me." He fumbles, stroking himself harder, staring down at me with pure lust in his eyes. "Just...just keep staring up at me like that, Catelyn."

"Like this?" I tilt my head back and bat my eyelashes, biting back a smirk as he groans audibly and begins fumbling with his belt.

"Exactly like that. Fuck." He jerks his pants down far enough that he can stroke his cock through his boxers, gripping it with his large hand. His eyes never leave mine. I take a shot in the dark and lower my gaze to his crotch, biting my lip at the sight of his package still growing. I've watched porn before, and I've seen some pretty big dicks, but his definitely takes the cake. It's already super big, and it's still growing! When he sees me bite my lip, he groans and bucks his hips forward, as if begging me to help him. "Fuck, girl. It's like you know exactly what turns me on."

"What else are you into?" I creep closer, my eyes still locked on his erection. I can feel a tingling between my legs, an urge to reach down and start petting between my lips. "Tell me what else turns you on, Ken..."

"B-Big blue eyes," he whispers hoarsely. "I love big blue eyes and full, plump lips..."

"Like mine, Ken?" I pull myself to my feet and step forward, tilting my head and gazing into his eyes with my own big, blue eyes. "Do you like my big blue eyes and full, plump lips?" I blow a kiss at him, puckering my lips into a soft 'oh'.

"Yes," he groans, leaning forward and staring at my face. "Yes, exactly like yours..."

"What else do you like about me, Ken?" I whisper, taking another step forward. "Do you like my nice, full breasts too?" I slide my hands under my jacket to cup my boobs, pushing them upward. My thumbs brush across my nipples, which harden eagerly and tingle. I'm starting to get excited. I've always preferred more mature men, and the sight in front of me is enough to get me hot and bothered.

I'm still very much aware that this can't go much further - he's my stepfather, for christ's sake! But his cock is so hard for me. He's jerking off in the middle of an apple orchard for me. It's just really, really hot.

"I love your tits," Ken groans, stroking himself faster. "I saw you getting out of the shower once - your tits were bouncing and dripping wet, and I almost came on the spot. I had to lock myself in the bedroom to jerk off - you were just so hot. So hot, Catelyn."

"I bet you'd like to touch them, wouldn't you?" I murmur, pushing my breasts forward. "You want to touch this firm titties, don't you?"

"Yes," he breathes, eyes locked on my chest. "Yes, I would."

"But is that the only thing you want to touch?"

"No," he whispers, his voice hoarse with lust. "No, I want to...to bend you over my knee and spank your tight, firm ass. I want to push your legs apart and slide my fingers deep inside your pussy and fingerfuck you until you squirt all over my hand. I want to throw you onto a bed and fuck you till you can't move and you scream 'I'm cumming, Daddy! I'm cumming!' I want you, Catelyn! I want you!"

I bite back a moan of lust as warmth spreads through my core. I was very attracted to Ken, but his words - and the sight of him frantically masturbating in front of me - is so hot. I'm not even shocked that he wants me to call him 'daddy'. I'm sure if I was calm, it would bother me - but I'm so turned on now that it sounds hot.

"Well...daddy..." I breathe, reaching up to tug my maroon sweater over my head. "I...I think I want you to touch me too. Do you want to touch me, Daddy?"

"Fuck yes," Ken groans as he grabs me by the hips and tugs me closer. My body presses against his, my bra-clad boobs rubbing against his chest. I can feel his thick cock pulsating against my mound, throbbing through his boxers and my panties. I lean into him, pressing my lips against his. He opens his mouth and licks the tip of my tongue before biting gently on my lower lip. I groan, slipping my tongue into his mouth and twirling it around until he's groaning with every lick.

His hands are already groping my boobs through my bra. He wastes no time, yanking it over my head and tossing it aside. His fingers start pinching and twisting my nipples. I moan into his mouth, pushing my boobs harder into his hands. He knows exactly what he needs to do to get me going, and I love it. "Oh Daddy," I moan.

He pushes me off of his lips so he can begin planting kisses down the length of my neck. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this, Catelyn," he whispers hoarsely as he kisses spirals around my boobs. I whimper, guiding his face to my nubs. "Your nipples are so perfect...like bite-size candy kisses," he groans. He latches on immediately and begins to lick and suck like he did with my tongue. It feels amazing! I start grinding my crotch against his shaft, trying to soothe my throbbing need with some friction. It's so thick that it's like I'm sitting on a guard rail. My panties are already soaked, and I'm sure that if I didn't have any panties on, I could slip it inside right now.

He pulls away from my breasts, panting. "G-Get on your knees." I obey and gaze up at him as innocently as I can, but I'm aware that there is nothing but pure lust in my eyes. "Oh fuck, keep staring up at me like that, baby. You need me, don't you, girl?" I nod. "I need you too, baby. I need you so much. Take my cock out of my boxers, baby. I need you to prove that you really want me."

With pleasure. I wrap my hand around his erection; his boxers are already wet from my juices, even though my panties. I stroke his shaft slowly, marveling at how long and thick it is. I can't even wrap my hand around it! It might not fit inside me, especially not for my first time! I lean in toward his dick, panting faster with every inch I close. I lower my mouth to his cock and lick the tip through his boxers. I've never sucked a dick before, and for some reason, the fact that it's my stepfather that I'm blowing feels oddly right. I lick his boxers until they're wet, gliding my tongue up and down the full length. He whimpers, his hand wrapping in my hair.

I finally push the slit in his boxers open so that his manhood springs out. It's even bigger than it looked in his boxers! I wrap both my hands around it to hold it still and lick at his tip, moaning as I taste his salty hole. Just the taste drives me wild. I draw my tongue up and down the length of his hot skin; every second, his erection throbs and twitches under my administrations. He prods my lips with his head, and I open my mouth so that he can slip in. It's so big that just the head is enough to fully fill my mouth. I definitely won't be able to swallow him whole, but I can make sure that the rest of him gets attention. I pull off of his head and press my titties together around his cock, stroking up and down. Every time his head pops out of my pillowy mounds, I lick and suck it as it drips precum.

"Fuck!" He jerks me to my feet by my hair. "Fuck, Catelyn! I don't want to cum yet. Not yet. Bend over, baby. Grab the tree." I obey, shifting so that I am bent over with locked spread legs. He flips my skirt over my ass and begins to fondle my flesh, squeezing and slapping and pinching. I gasp and moan with every touch. "I've been waiting so long to touch you, baby girl. Do you want me to finger you, or do you want me to fuck you?"

"Fuck me," I gasp, glancing over my shoulder to lustfully stare at him. "Please, daddy, I want you to fuck me! Fuck my virgin cunt!"

He groans at my filthy language and aligns himself with my hole. "Ohh, I will, baby. Hold still. Daddy's going to fuck you so hard right now." He pushes forward, his head pressing against my tight hole. Even with my juices dripping freely all over his dick, he can't quite get it in. He reaches down and flicks my clit with his finger; I gasp and moan as my honeypot twitches and drips. "I'm getting you nice and loose for daddy. Tell me if it hurts."

"Just put it in, daddy! Please! I need your cock inside me!"

He finally slams forward, forcing his cock inside. I squeal as his head burrows into me, spreading flaming pain throughout my pussy. He's being so slow, so gentle, making sure that my pussy is getting stretched around his thickness. I reach down and start rubbing my pink pearl, trying to ease the pain with pleasure - but oh, the pleasure is bliss. The pain begins to recede, being overtaken by the pleasure, and soon I'm panting and whining in utter desire as he pushes himself deeper inside me.

12