Apple Picking with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bounce your ass for me, baby girl," Ken whispers. "I want to watch your ass bounce on my cock all night."

I oblige, jiggling my ass up and down. Oh, that makes it feel so good! I moan and bounce it harder, moving it in a circle. It pushes back onto his cock, forcing him deeper. He groans and suddenly slams forward, without warning. "Yes, baby, give daddy more," he praises, punching his shaft forward and slamming into my depth. He pulls himself almost all the way out before ramming me again.

"FUCK!" I can't believe how good this feels. I push back against him in tandem with his thrusts, pushing him as deep inside me as he will go.

"You like that, baby girl?"

"Yes! Yes, Daddy! Shove it in! Fuck it hard!" His cock hammers my depths as fast and hard as he can until I can't keep up with his speed and stop moving, letting him take me as he needs. "Daddy! I want it! I want it all in my pussy! Fuck me with your fat cock! Make me cum!"

"Does my cock feel good, baby? I want to cum in you so bad - "

"I'm so fucking close, daddy! Make me cum! Make me squirt all over your thick cock!"

"Oh, fuck! I will, baby!" He slams his head into my cervix. An orgasmic jolt sizzles through my body; he doesn't slow down to let me come down. He pummels me hard and fast with no respite. "I'm going to cum, baby girl. Come on - cream for daddy! Cum with me!"

"I'M CUMMING!" The blissful stretching around his cock tightens into a vice grip. My legs wobble and collapse, but he grabs my hips in time to keep me up. He slams into me two, three more times before he holds me tight against his body. A warm surge floods my insides all the way up to my belly, and I know that he's cumming too. I moan as I come back down, my whole body tingling from the intensity of it.

Ken pulls himself from my throbbing mound and tugs a pack of tissues out of his pocket, cleaning himself up. "Here, baby girl." I take the tissues from him as I press a kiss to his lips; he returns it with a gentle nip and a squeeze of my swollen nipple. "I loved every second of that. I've been dreaming of it for so long...having it actually happen is so much better. Thank you, baby girl."

"You're welcome, daddy." I clean myself up and toss the tissues in a nearby trash can. "Are we...going to do it again?"

"Baby girl, I promise you that if you want to do that again, you can come straight to me. I will do that and so much more." He glances at his watch and curses. "Shit. We gotta get dressed. Your mom will be looking for us."

We quickly dress, and I run a hand through my hair to try to make it presentable again. Not two minutes after we dress, a man in a black jacket and jeans walks up to us. "Sir...ma'am. We've had complaints that two individuals were fornicating in the orchard. Have you heard anything?"

"We heard it, yeah, but we didn't see anything."

The security guard frowns at our disheveled appearance. "You seem awfully out of breath for just walking, ma'am."

"I'm not in the greatest shape." I smile sweetly. I hope to god that he doesn't figure out the truth.

"Mm." He glares at both of us. "Just to warn you both, if anyone is caught behaving inappropriately in the orchard, they will be physically removed and banned for life. Are you sure it wasn't you?"

"What's going on?" Mom appears behind the guard, a frightened expression on her face. "What's going on? Why are you hassling my family?"

"Ma'am, we've had complaints about two individuals fornicating in the orchard - "

"Well, of course it's not them. They're family! That's my husband and my daughter!"

The security guard looks shocked and dubious. "Are you - "

"I'm 100% certain that it wasn't them. You just keep looking." Mom pushes past him to snatch my basket. "Wow, these aren't the greatest apples...but they'll do just fine for apple sauce and pies. I'll put them on the bottom of the basket so they don't show up in the picture. Did you two enjoy your bonding session?"

Ken and I smile at each other. "Oh yes," Ken replies. "Yes, we definitely bonded today. Our relationship is much, much deeper than it used to be."

"That's wonderful, dear. Come on, let's go home. I'm freezing, my legs hurt, and I want to go to Spangles. I'm craving a burger." Mom slaps Scott's hand away from the basket, where he was reaching to grab an apple, and we all start walking back toward the car. Ken and I hang back, his arm around me, gently groping my ass as we step around the branches in the paths.

Apple picking day is the best day of the year, and thanks to my daddy, I think we have a whole new tradition that will go on for years and years.

12