Appointment with The Hairdresser

Story Info
James meets Mary, she requires his skills.
4.7k words
4.54
12.3k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

James Birch was passing time on, sat at a table in a pavement cafe just around the corner from his small hairdressing salon. He was semi-retired now and rented a small premises catering for some of his old regular customers and taking on a limited number of new clients. He was enjoying no longer having to work the long full days. Now he was able to schedule his appointments so he had a couple of half days off during the week and only worked the very occasional Saturday morning.

Today, he was enjoying a Wednesday afternoon off, relaxing, and thinking back to the day just a few months ago when he gained a new very unusual client. He was sat at this same table when a very attractive lady came and sat near. He put her to be around her early sixties and decided she must have been one hell of a sexy and good looking woman in her younger years; she still looked pretty good now! She was showing just a few inches of thigh, dressed tastefully in a smart skirt and white blouse with a couple of buttons undone, revealing a little bit of cleavage. Some would say her blouse was a tad too tight as it pulled across her ample bosom, revealing the pattern of her bra. James had thought it made her look very fetching. He replayed the event and its consequences in his mind.

Lost in his thoughts while admiring the woman he suddenly realised she was looking back at him. More than a little embarrassed at being caught red-handed ogling her he offered a panicked explanation, which of course, was a complete lie.

'I must apologise for staring,' he began, 'I'm a ladies hairdresser you see - well partly retired now - I have a bad habit of studying all the different styles. I must say your hair is very nice, obviously you have an excellent hair-stylist.'

The woman sort of half smiled, unconvinced of his sincerity. 'Your gaze seemed to be focused a little too low to be admiring my hair - perhaps you were admiring another part of my anatomy!'

For most of his working life, James had dealt with all sorts of women and was able to tell when a lady had a sense of humour and would not be offended by a flirtatious, ribald comment.

'I think every part of your anatomy is worthy of admiration; you're correct, I took a good look when you were walking toward the table!'

'Thank you, for paying me that very nice but very naughty compliment. As for my hair, it's badly in need of some attention, I've been too busy to go and have it trimmed.'

'Well if I had my comb and scissors handy I'd do it while you drink your coffee! My name is James, by the way.

The woman laughed out loud.

'Very pleased to meet you James,' she said, giving him a lovely smile, 'My name is Mary. May I ask - where is your salon?'

'Just in the next street,' he told her, 'I have a young girl trainee from the college who works part-time for me, so my business is quite small now compared to what it used to be. I'm in my early 60s now so taking things a bit easier.'

'I expect you're fully booked up, then?'

'Well, I always have the option, and the space, to cater for an extra client or two if need be.'

'So could you fit me in for a simple wash, blow dry and trim?'

'As I'm just in the next street we could go when you've finished your coffee; an out of hours appointment. How's that for good service?'

James smiled to himself as he recalled how the woman had happily taken up the offer; within fifteen minutes he was already preparing to wash her hair.

He watched her as she removed her jacket and sat holding her head over the small wash basin, which caused her to push out her chest. James found himself staring down her blouse as now another button had popped open giving him a marvellous view of her cleavage and the dainty bra she wore. He made small talk as he gently washed her hair, massaging her scalp, whilst admiring her breasts, almost able to see her large nipples

'That feels nice,' she told him.

When he partially dried her hair he guided her to a chair and placed the cape around her shoulders to prevent any trimmed hair going down her back. As he did so they caught each other's gaze in the mirror. James had noticed she hadn't worried about refastening the buttons on her blouse. He threw caution to the wind and uttered a very direct and flirty comment.

'It's a shame I have to put this on and cover you up!'

Rather than look annoyed, Mary smiled at his reflection. 'Don't rush trimming my hair just so you can admire my breasts - be patient and you'll have time to take a good look when you remove it.'

'I'll look forward to that!' James told her, wondering if she was teasing him or whether it was a genuine offer.

As with all hairdressers James and his client chatted away making small talk while he trimmed, then blow dried her hair. Mary had an uncomplicated style that was easy to keep tidy. James mentioned this saying she could have a wild time being ravaged and her hair would remain tidy by just running a comb or brush through it.

'Yes,' said Mary, 'I've found that to be true, though it doesn't happen every week, these days.'

'Did it used to happen every week?' James blurted out, intrigued by her response.

'It happened more often than it does now.'

He turned on the blow drier and the sexy flirtatious banter came to an end.

A couple of minutes later the job was done; James carefully removed the protective cape - then looked surprised when Mary complained.

'I'm afraid some loose hairs have gone down my back and front, I'm itching already - you must not have tied the cape tight enough.'

James eyes couldn't help but keep drifting toward the sight of Mary's very erect nipples pushing against the material of her blouse. He was pleasantly stunned when she unfastened what was the fourth button and used her hand to try and wipe away the loose hairs that James could not even see.

'Do you not have a small soft bristled brush for this job?' Before he could answer Mary added, 'I'd better not take my blouse off here, someone might peer through the window. Can we do this in the back?'

Stuck for words, James, now feeling quite jittery at the mention of his new client taking off her blouse, located the purpose made soft brush and directed Mary toward the rear of the premises, following her into the small room he used for storage and for times he could sit and relax between dealing with customers.

'I hate it when this happens; it makes me come out in red blotches.'

As she spoke she calmly unfastened the rest of her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders, pushing her breasts out. James felt his cock harden as her erect nipples and areola were now quite visible through the pale blue lacy bra cups.

'Perhaps when you feel you've seen enough, you could kindly brush the loose hairs off my back and breasts.'

She turned away from him and it was with almost a subconscious automatic movement that he placed one hand on her right shoulder as he began to gently brush away what to him were non-existent hairs.

'Oh sorry, it's force of habit - I shouldn't be touching you!'

'I'm not complaining; you can relax.'

Jim felt far from being relaxed but was experiencing a pleasant sexual excitement. He happily placed his hand on the soft bare flesh of the amazing lady.

'Tell me when you want me to turn - then you can do my front.'

Jim stammered when he asked her to turn toward him. Moving the brush very slowly to savour the moment he stroked over Mary's skin, moving down toward her cleavage, wondering how far she'd want him to go. Mary saw him staring between her breasts.

'I think some hair fell down there,' she said softly.

James took that as permission to use the brush on her magnificent alabaster coloured orbs. He moved the soft bristles to and fro over her breasts first one, then the other, working his way down to within a mere inch of her nipples.

'That feels really nice, James,' she purred. 'Are you expecting anyone?'

James shook his head and carried on with his task.

'Then you may as well check the rest.'

Unbelievably, Mary slipped the straps of her bra off her shoulders and fully exposed her tits to the hairdresser.

'It feels very nice indeed; I'd like it if you tickle my nipples with the brush.'

By now James was shaking with sexual excitement, his cock very hard. He dared not speak for chance it broke the spell and he found himself awaking from a wet dream.

'Use your hands too, rub my tits.'

As she said this her hand reached out and cupped his testicles, feeling for the outline of his penis.

'I think we are both enjoying this. Can I unzip your trousers?'

She had already anticipated his answer and was inside his pants curling her fingers around his shaft. As he bent his head to suck her tits she hissed an instruction.

'Bite them! Roll them between your teeth.'

For a few minutes they fondled and kissed each other until Mary was leant against the wall masturbating James while his left hand was up her skirt with fingers easily able to find their way inside her French knickers to rub her now very moist clit.

It wasn't long before both were on the verge of reaching a climax. Mary sensed that James was about to erupt and pushed her hips out, pressing the head of his penis against her silky panties and allowed him to cum over her undergarments.

Mary whispered in his ear. 'I might savour the flavour of your sperm later, when I get home.'

That thought aroused her so much she moved her hips to and fro against the fingers stimulating her clit until she reached her orgasm, forcing her tongue into James's mouth. As they regained their breath and composure James had one more suck on her nipples.

Back in the salon they adopted a more businesslike attitude, James charging a nominal fee when Mary insisted on paying for his services. As soon as she had her coat on, she was through the door in a flash.

'I must rush,' she said, and was gone.

Jim remembered mumbling to himself, complaining that he never got time to ask if she wanted to book a further appointment.

Back in the present, James decided he'd been in the cafe long enough. It was time for some exercise; to take his regular stroll by the river. Exchanging a few pleasantries with people he was acquainted with he found his thoughts drifting back to Mary. Sitting on a bench, watching the water meander downstream his mind drifted back into the past.

It had been a busy day and James was about to close his salon when the phone rang.

'Hello,' the voice said, 'I'm wondering if your able to fit me in for a wash, trim and blow dry - perhaps another out of hour's appointment. My name is Mary, I'm sure you remember me.'

James took a few seconds to get over the surprise; he'd never expected to hear from Mary again, after she rushed off that evening. Trying to keep his cool and maintain a steady businesslike voice he said he'd be happy to make a concession and stay open late to accommodate her.

'How about Wednesday evening, would that suit you?'

'Yes, I think that will be ideal. Though I'll need to wait until my husband can bring me into town - will 6:30pm be okay.'

James felt his heart sink at the mention of her husband.

'Erm... yes, that will be okay. I look forward to seeing you.'

'Same here,' the woman said, and then added quietly, 'I'll dress accordingly for chance I get hair down the back of my neck.'

James remembered how that comment had lifted his spirits.

Wednesday, 6:30pm seemed to take forever to come round; when it did James had an erection even before Mary arrived. Hearing the door open James turned to face his visitor, not even bothering to cover the hard bulge in his trousers. He froze when he saw Mary's husband step into the salon behind his wife.

Mary gave a big smile when she saw her hairdresser's state of sexual arousal.

'Are you pleased to see me - or is that a hairbrush in your pocket?'

Embarrassed and stupefied James failed to answer while Mary carried on grinning; her husband appeared to be just as nervous as he.

'Sorry, that was a well worn, corny joke wasn't it?' Mary said. 'This is my husband Donald; he'll just sit quietly and wait for me.'

Without saying a word, Donald, held out his hand for James to shake. Now recovering from his little ordeal, James weighed up the husband. Obviously a businessman, very well dressed in a good quality, expensive suit, formal shirt and tie, he looked to be a similar age as his wife. Still not speaking Don turned to look for a seat and stepped over to sit on a seat, positioning it carefully so he was able to see both the washbasin and the stylist's chair. Like his wife had said, he truly did sit quietly, face expressionless.

James mentally said goodbye to having any chance of sex - but he was in for a surprise. Mary took off her jacket to reveal a very tight, very thin, vest type of T-shirt, her nipples, like before, very visible. It seemed the cups of her bra were nothing more than fine net that allowed her breasts to swing around as she moved. James swore he heard her husband gasp for breathe. Now his cock was again stirring.

'Do you mind if I take the liberty of pulling down the blind and locking your door. You see I'd like to take my top off before you begin. You know how paranoid and sensitive I am about loose hairs going down my neck and making me itch. They do tend to cling more to some materials than others and I'm afraid this top is made from such a cloth - so I'd like to take it off. You probably still need to use your little brush just as you did the last time I was here.'

As she was speaking, Mary had already begun to strip off her top, making James's eyes pop out at the sight of her tits covered only by a fine net bra. The hairdresser glanced over at Mary's husband and saw his mouth wide open with an odd expression on his face. Certainly, without doubt now, the man was gasping and breathing very heavily; his right hand had slipped between his legs and was almost grabbing his crotch. So James had decided, all this was a show for the pleasure and benefit of Mary and her husband - particularly it seemed for Don, her husband.

Mary, the top half of her body clad in only her net bra, walked over to have her hair washed, sinking down in the seat with the wash basin behind her and laying her head back, causing her big tits to rise in the air as she pushed out her chest. James carried on pretending nothing unusual had happened, slowly caressing Mary's scalp with his finger tips as he gently washed her hair. From the side of his eye James made sure Donald got a good view through one of the three large mirrors.

When Mary's hand sneaked out and began to rub his crotch, James knew that Don could see what his wife was doing; he let her carry on. If this is what turned the couple on James would happily play the part of a soft porn actor. A wet finger tip touched Mary's nipple, making little circles, then squeezed her tit between finger and thumb, making her cry out and suck in air. Reflected through the mirror was the image of Don, trousers unzipped, cock in hand, masturbating while watching.

Having to trim and blow dry Mary's hair seemed a tedious chore now, but she found little ways to make it interesting. Her breasts and arms were now covered by the cape, but James was sure she was playing with her tits while he trimmed her hair. And through one full sized mirror her husband could see her thighs opening and closing and her skirt being slowly hitched up to expose the tops of her stockings for the delight of both men.

James worked as fast has he reasonably could while still doing a good job on Mary's hair. When finished he removed the cape and using the little brush for its intended purpose, brushed her shoulders and upper back, then moved to her front and gradually worked his way down toward her breasts. As her husband watched with baited breathe through the mirror Jim let the bristles tickle over Mary's erect nipples, then taking the couple by surprise he placed his hand over her right tit while standing behind her and roughly kneaded her breasts. He saw Mary lift her skirt higher and slip her fingers inside her knickers. Her husband let out a loud groan and stopped wanking, evidently, as James correctly guessed, to let his excitement settle down and prevent him from ejaculating too soon.

Mary was sighing deeply as she masturbated.

'Donald - come over here!' The husband did as he was told. 'Kneel down between my legs and lick me!'

Obeying without question Don sank down while his wife pulled her knickers to one side uncovering her wet cunt. As Don's tongue found the spot, she turned to James.

'Give me the same service as you did the last time I was here,' hissed Mary, frantically, 'Put your cock in my mouth!'

As Mary sucked his cock, James roughly handled her tits while watching her husband lick her cunt. This was hairdressing with a difference but he was sure his client would go home knowing that her visit to his salon had been very satisfying. Once again, when the couple left, Donald reached out to shake the hand of the hairdresser without saying a word.

Several weeks had passed before Mary once again contacted James. This time he had found an envelope pushed through his letterbox:

[I'd like another evening appointment - but this time my hair doesn't need any attention. Like before, I will be accompanied by my husband. If you'd like us to visit, please ring the number I've included at the bottom of this note. Mary.]

James needed just a few seconds before he decided to phone the number. After a short conversation with Mary they agreed on a day and time.

Back in the present, still sitting by the river, James remembered very vividly how Mary walked into his salon, alone.

'So where's your husband?'

'He'll be along shortly. I wanted to have a few words with you, before he arrives. I want to put you completely in the picture. For a while, my husband has been experiencing problems that have affected our sex life. I'll keep it brief. We have tried to discover different ways to enjoy some sort of sex and my husband expressed a desire for me to have sex with another man while he watches. That way, he reasons, he gets some excitement from watching and obviously I continue to have a sex life, with the extra excitement of enjoying a new cock.

'We didn't quite know how to approach it or where we'd find a man, or men who we thought suitable. Then, lo and behold, I ran into you. That's about it really - except now my husband wants us to take it a stage further. He wants to watch while we have full sex - he wants you to fuck me! Not in some hotel room on the bed. He'll get a bigger kick if you have me here, in your salon, maybe in your little back room up against the wall, or bending over a table or chair. That's it in plain English.'

Mary waited for a response. When, after two minutes nothing was said, she took off her coat to reveal she was wearing a dress that buttoned the full length. In a very purposeful way she began to unfasten every button starting from the top.

'Seems like you're keen to 'sell' me the idea,' James said, smiling, while he kept his eyes glued on Mary's body which was being slowly revealed to him.

On reaching the last button Mary held each half of the garment out wide. James felt his heart beat faster as Mary showed off her open crotch panties, stockings and suspenders and half-cup bra that pushed out her nipples.

'My husband watched me dress in this outfit and it turned him on immensely, knowing another man is going to see me dressed in it. I can see it's turning you on too, so I don't think you're going to say no. I'm going to button up my dress so my husband can enjoy the thrill of seeing me strip it off in front of you - ready to enjoy a good fucking.'

James almost wanted to push her against the wall there and then.

'How long is it going to be before he gets here?'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers
12