Appointment with The Hairdresser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had he asked the question that the door opened and Donald walked in looking very anxious. Mary wasn't going to waste any time.

'I've spoken to James,' she told her husband. 'Hang up your coat and follow us into the back; it's a grubby, cluttered, little storeroom so I may have to stand up.'

It was obvious to James that the thought of watching his wife being fucked by another man in such a setting would give Mary's husband an extra kick. James wondered if standing against a wall up a back alley would suit Donald's fetish better.

In the room, Mary positioned herself facing both men and again unfastened the buttons of her dress starting from the top. This time she did it much more slowly; building up the sexual tension that she knew her husband was feeling. When the last button was undone she parted the two halves and spread her thighs wide, displaying the raw redness of her naked vagina.

Comfortable now with what the couple expected from him, James kicked off his shoes and unfastened his belt, dropping his trousers. When he took down his underpants and kicked them to one side it was Mary's turn to join her husband in taking a deep sigh. Donald had already pulled his cock out and was slowly but excitedly masturbating, even though it was only semi-erect.

Mary gave a little squeal as the hairdresser stepped toward her, his cock hard and pointing up at the ceiling; she was looking forward to having it push up into her cunt. Leaning back against the wall for balance she reached out with both hands to cup both of James's buttocks and press him against her, making his cock go in up to the hilt. Donald was jerking his wrist faster, becoming over excited.

'Yes!' he cried, 'Fuck her hard and fast.'

James however was going to take his time; he decided her nipples that peeped over the top of her half-cup bra deserved some attention. Mary had never had a man treat her nipples so roughly before. A combination of hands mauling her breasts, nipples being rolled between thumb and finger, then being sucked hard and nibbled, made Mary cry out and her husband almost lose control while watching all this going on while she was being fucked. When she went weak in his arms James pummelled into her his cock going like a piston in a high performance engine.

Suddenly stopping all movements, James grabbed Mary's body and turned her to face the table bending her at the waist, telling her to push out her backside. It was almost too much for the watching Donald, realising the man had took charge and was going to fuck his wife in such a lewd position. As for Mary, this was a new experience and she had already decided that she had a liking for dirty crude sex. This was definitely better than having her husband fuck her in the missionary position. It felt even more delightfully depraved when James began to slap her arse cheeks as his cock plunged in and out of her sopping pussy.

'Come and join in, Donald. Stand in front and make her suck your cock. We'll fill her from both ends!'

Donald, though knowing very well he was unable to maintain an erection would have no problem or feeing of embarrassment sticking his semi-flaccid penis in the mouth of his wife, the plus side of it was that he would be close to the action, watching another man fuck his wife from behind while spanking her bottom.

Mary was happy being used by both men and was already hoping James and her husband would agree to doing this on many more occasions. Feeling her orgasm building at the thought she also mentally pondered on just how much dirty and depraved sex Donald would allow her to indulge in. Even the stinging pain of being spanked was raising her level of sexual joy. This was the best fuck she had ever experienced.

Now James let one hand creep around to stroke Mary's belly, letting it slowly slip down toward her vagina. This caused Mary to whimper with joy in anticipation of where the hand was heading and what it was about to do. Her clitoris was easy to find and even easier to stimulate sending the late middle aged wife up into a great height of sexual ecstasy. Realising, from James's shoulder movements just what the man was doing to his wife, the wife-watching husband became so excited and aroused he made himself breathless.

Donald was unable to ejaculate, but apart from him and his wife, no one would know that. He was still capable of feeling sexual pleasure and finding ways to simultaneously share that pleasure with his wife Mary, unconventional though they might be.

Unable to hang on any longer, James made sure the finale would be good for the couple. Banging his cock deep into Mary's cunt while rubbing her clit James uttered lewd profanities before he addressed the ecstatic husband.

'Next time you come I might stick my cock up her back passage. She has a lovely arse - I'll give it a good tanning before I fuck her. Would you like that? How about if I invite a couple of my mates to join us? We'll take turns spanking her arse then fuck her!'

Though it sounded quite silly to say, it did the trick. Almost simultaneously the late middle aged couple, who had led a rather sheltered life, erupted into an amazingly excited spasm of sexual climax like they had never before known. The thought of being spanked and sexually ravaged by multiple men gave Mary an incredible thrill.

As James, his brain back in the present, strolled back toward the centre of town, he felt fortunate in having met the couple. It had put a little excitement into his life, too. Strange though it would seem to others, he had never had a real conversation with Donald and both men had been happy to let Mary dictate the pace. A career as a hairdresser had never been so interesting.

Suddenly, his phone rang. It was Mary; wanting to book another appointment.

The End

12