All Comments on 'Appreciated'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad but....

Should be actual not actually.

The kids were born two years apart but in the story they're both 22.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Niiice.

Hot read on a cold night. Would dig reading more on these 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

I loved this story 5 out of 5 from me and in my humble opinion your best story to date, well done.

I love how bot mother and son are drawn together. The son discovers by accident his mothers lacy panties and it triggers him to begin to see his mother (like so many other young men) in a new light, that she is a woman. After some initial guilt he realizes because she is his mother that his dick is harder and his orgasms are more intense. Each time he sees his mother in her bikini or workout clothes he can't help but drink in her beauty as he drools for her body and his cock stiffens in his pants. As for mom she discovers to her own shame that having her son lust for her body and relieve himself in her panties ( his love offering to his mother) gets her excited to the point where she is masturbating daily. Both mother and son get excited by the ultimate taboo and let things escalate in this fantastic tale. I love that in the end mommy slips from her marital bed and goes down the hall to her son. After stroking her son to errection and giving him a blowjob, mom allows her son the ultimate taboo as she rolls onto her back and let's her son climb on top. Mom and son become lovers once mom spreads her married thighs and let's her son mount her. I love that mom talks dirty to her son and begs him to finish inside her pussy. Later mom confesses she is not on the pill and to her delight her son becomes excited and slips his hard cock back into mommy. There is no doubt that this son will continue to pump load after load of his potent sperm into his loving mothers pussy.

I would love to read part two there would be so many possibilities, mom wears lingere for her son, son takes mommy doggystyle, mom gets pregnant with her son's baby. There are so many possibilies for this incestious couple does the family get drawn in? Imagine if mom gets pregnant and as dad has not fucked her in years mom confesses her relationship with her son, imagine that after the initial shock dad discovers he is hard for the first time in years, so many possibilities for this amazing story. What about the sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Five star work. Chapter two could have sister involved and or mom getting 🤰

Up4kinkUp4kinkover 5 years ago
Bravo Bravo

Brought back wonderful memories of me smelling my own dear mother’s used, worn panties. Gotta love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few moms have discovered son's panty play. Giving son "accidental" flashes and leaving aromatic panties is a strange and fun game some moms play.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Nice and

Hot! Just the way we like em. Favorited .Five stars.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
Got me hard

Incest was a bit easy but still got me hard. Btw love fucking a woman in that position.

homerjayhomerjayover 5 years ago
awesome!!`

5 stars, just great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Mom should get pregnant with her son and when the truth comes out about it, dad should fess up that the reason he hasn't been fucking his wife is he's been fucking his daughter! And she's pregnant with his baby! Dad should also reveal that he set their daughter up in the apartment years ago because he's been fucking her for years and didn't want his wife to know. After the truth comes out, the daughter can move back home and they can become one happy fucking family again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best part was...

Great story. For me the best part was when the mother decided to tease her son in the kitchen and then later in his bedroom when she took it to another level. Sexy mom in control like that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The End?

A Beautiful story. But where's the rest of it?

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Great story please add another chapter 2

washdog10washdog10over 5 years ago
Great Story

I hope you add another chapter and keep it just between him and his mom, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a start , I think i'll read them all

I liked it from start to finish, I think incest is best. Thanks for the read

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 5 years ago
This was not bad, but why. ?????????

That's why did you stop and let us hang ? It's not nice to fool the reader, You should have said end of part one. THANKS FOR THE READ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This story needs part two.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago

I most definitely agree with some other comments. You must post a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice and believable

Very nicely written. Ending is perfect. I sure would have liked a few more intimate scenes ( like touching, kissing,) before the actual sex. But still a great read

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
ONE HELL OF A STORY !!!!^*!^*!^*!

WELL WRITTEN, BUT A SECOND PART WOULD BE NICE, ANSWER A QUESTION.

DID HE KNOCK~UP MOM ??, OR NOT. THAT'S THE OPENING FOR PT.2

NICE READ....THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Enjoyed your story very much with the nice build-up. Would love to read more about how Ryan turns his mom into a real mommy slut by making her beg for his cock, taking her where ever he wishes, making her dress very sexy and taking her out to show her off. Lot's of possibilities as their love story unfolds.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Slut??

Liked the story but Ryan calling his mother a slut was a little off-putting. If there was all the love that was supposed to be between the two, calling her a slut was a little over the top. I guess he knows his mother better than I do. Anyway, the quick build up was okay and when Marinda left Ryan her just worn panties was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fantastic

sure wish I was the son in this

gyuri0926gyuri0926about 4 years ago
It is very cool

I eating my mother pussy and after fuck she .

Your story fantastic , i three times cum .

lampilotlampilotabout 4 years ago
Okay...

"Miranda Paxton sighed as she set the laundry basket down. Tuesday was her usually laundry day."

Your stories could be some of the best if you put a little more care into them. Errors like the above show up frequently, and especially coming in the second sentence of the story just take me right out of it. Most of your stuff is "Hot"-rated so my opinion is clearly in the minority, but I urge you think about slowing the pace a bit and enlisting an editor to look over your stuff.

Katmandu147Katmandu147about 4 years ago

Excellent story for the most part, so I won't waste time by being the idiotic grammar police. Agree that the slut comments were totally unneeded and unnecessary. Could be so much more with another chapter or two cou0led with a happy ending for a son that truly and completely loves his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mom's a slut for son's cock

💦 💦 💦

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

I liked the story, but I agree with some of the others... slut?

I prefer the 'loving' thoughts...

But Incest babies don't work for me though.

With that in mind a second chapter could be just as hot.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago

This guy was a perverted loser 22 acting like a 13 year old biy

Tom5616Tom5616over 3 years ago
Need a part two!

I think you should write part two to this very good story . Did she conceve, did the egg get fertilizer.

PerveratheartPerveratheartover 3 years ago

Great job I really enjoy reading your stuff.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 3 years ago

I’m not a huge fan of pregnancy in incest stories, but this is well written and highly erotic. You have developed the relationship between Ryan and his mother very well, and it is easy to see how she is succumbing to his demands. I’d like to see more about these ’s find out how the father reacts. Well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 3 years ago

Do 48 year old women need to worry about pregnancy? Another good story.

RegretsRegretsover 2 years ago
We’re Catching 3rd World Habits

I wish that every time a boy or a man called a female a slut or some such offensive word a fist would magically appear and punch him in the face. How good that would be. In 3rd world countries we see just how offensive these words are. The women are kept indoors their whole lives and subjected to barbarous treatments even when they are young girls just into puberty. The girls and women are as powerless as animals and are just insulted and taken sexually without thought to their feelings.

We will soon be seeing examples of this barbarism newly emerging in Afghanistan.

Time for young men in the West to check themselves and raise their standards.

Don’t stop fucking Mommy. That was a great story, but spoiled by his onboard dictionary. It reveals his mindset. His language should show us all that he feels about Mommy and we should come to an appreciation of just how deep his feelings are for her. Feelings of deep love and longing and thankfulness that his dreams are to become reality.

It is perfectly obvious that a late baby is on the way and Mommy won’t be thinking that life is humdrum from this time forward.

cowboy7ccowboy7cover 2 years ago

It is very clear that you has a deliciously naughty and creative imagination. However, your stories lack substance; the type substance that would be involved in an "Otherworldly" mother and son experience.

Yes, she is a mother, but her love is eternal. The love a mother has needs to stay pure, especially to her son, and luring your readers mind into such a love is a delicate thing to do. The life that flows in both mother and son was created inside her, and it is this fact that is at the core of who a mother is. It is also a fact that what is at the "Core" of a mother is also what is at the core of what makes the sexual bonding between mother and son so very deliciously erotic.

So, when a mother gives herself to her son in an forbidden relationship the tsunami of emotions between mother and son is not going to be a quick and unbridled romp in the hay.

Your readers need more substance in the development of EVERYTHING that progresses between mother and son. A mother's love is not CHEAP. Once the work of not cheapening a mother's love is done you can slowly turn her incestuous hunger totally feral.

I know many people think that incest is a terrible thing, but I also know for a fact that MANY mothers have looked upon their son's with feelings hidden as the moons soft shadows in their eyes.

One day, I hope, I am going to write a story that will shame the suns heat as the mother in the story feels the fire radiate through every part of her mind and body and consumes her as NO one but her son could do.

Thank you for your time.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/21/2021) This was an enjoyable erotic read. A nice erotic fantasy. Hubbie deserved to be cucked. Good job kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have read many of your stories here (like them), but you lack the ability

or desire to finish them. Does Miranda get preggers? Probably not,

but all that, along with her attention to Ryan is floating around in

his head. Write about that. Did dad know what was going on right

under his nose? What if he finds out?

Write chapters 2, 3, & 4 and answer these questions, and just like

with Ryan, more will pop up!

Marvin

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Another hot story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love to read a follow up on their growing together.

91119669111966almost 2 years ago

I wish I could have given more than 5 stars

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

didn't care for the slut reference.

fluffy_street_dogfluffy_street_dogover 1 year ago

@GrandEagle53 "didn't care for the slut reference."

Yeah, me neither. I don't really like the idea of a son viewing his mother as a "slut", and I'm heavily into mom/son stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How'd you do yhat while dad was there?

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Where was the appreciation at calling his mom a slut isn't appreciation it's just disrespecting and degrading her

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WHY is every story a "slut mom"? And....is Dad deaf???? just wondering.

Oh yes, one more....he ask about "the pill"....good question, how would Mom address a pregnancy?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous