Appreciated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the darkness of his room, Ryan slowly drifted awake. He felt that familiar pleasure in his groin from when he stroked himself. This time, it wasn't his hand that was sliding up and down his hard cock.

"Oh God mommm" Ryan moaned.

He blinked his eyes to adjust to the darkness, only a sliver of light coming through his window from the streetlight down the block. He could see the shape of his mother sitting on the side of his bed. His hips arched up in time to her sliding fist.

"It's about time you woke up" the voice of his mother came through the darkness.

"Does this feel good baby?" his mother asked, her voice hoarse with passion. She could hear her son's soft grunt of approval come back.

"You like it when mommy strokes your hard dick, don't you" Miranda said.

"Oh fuck mom...yessss" Ryan moaned back.

"You like mommy's body...I know you do." His mother continued to stroke his throbbing cock.

"Yes" Ryan gasped back. "You're fucking hot."

"Tell me what you think about when you jerk this beautiful cock off" she commanded. "Say it baby" she hissed.

"Oh shittt" Ryan groaned. It took every ounce of will to focus on talking and not shooting his hot load right then.

"You sucking my cock...swallowing my hot cum" Ryan grunted. "Suck those tits then fuck them."

"You want to fuck your mother, don't you" Miranda's voice came through the dark.

"Oh fuck yessssss" Ryan cried out softly. "Fuck that tight cunt" he grunted back.

"Mmmmmmm" Miranda hummed. "I think it's time mommy showed her appreciation."

Before Ryan could even react, the shadow of his mother bent forward, and a wet warmth enveloped his cock. He arched his back as he felt his mothers' lips slide down his steel hard shaft. She's sucking my cock his mind screamed.

"Oh my fucking god...yesss...suck me" Ryan groaned. He watched the shadow of his mother's head bob up and down as the sound of wet slurping filled the room.

"You want your mother to suck your hard dick?" Miranda asked, as her mouth came off her son with an obscene wet pop. "You going to make your mother drink your hot cum?" she rasped.

Her behavior and her obscene talking was driving Ryan to the edge. He reached down and gipped the sides of his mother's head, his fingers wrapping in her hair. Two could play at this game he thought.

"Suck my cock mom" he pulled his mother's head down. "Suck your son mommy slut" he growled as he felt his cock drive between her lips and deeper into her throat.

Miranda softly gagged at the length of cock now pumping into her mouth. She moaned as a gush of fluids filled her already wet panties. This was it, a man who wanted her, and knew how to take what he wanted.

Ryan was nearly insane with lust as he fucked his mother's hot mouth. This was a dream come true for the young man. He could feel his balls tightening rapidly as his hands held her head tight.

"Going to fucking cum" he growled. "Get ready mommy slut" he told Miranda.

Pulling her mouth back, Miranda locked her lips around the engorged head and waited. Then she felt his cock pulse between her lips and a thick rope of cum jet into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm" the mother moaned as she tried to swallow his thick load. Barely clearing her mouth before a second and then third rope pumped in. So much cum she could feel it leaking out the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

Ryan grunted and gurgles as his balls emptied into his mother's mouth. He could hear her trying to swallow as he filled her.

"That's it" he gasped. "Drink it...drink it" he chanted.

Pulling her mouth free as the last of Ryan's cum coated her tongue. Miranda was shocked to find his cock remained throbbing hard in her grip. The stamina of her son amazed her.

"You're still hard baby" she whispered in awe.

"You do that to me mom" Ryan whispered to the shadowy form kneeling between his thighs in the dark.

"You really do want me" Miranda replied. She rose to her knees on the bed. "Then TAKE me baby, make me yours."

With a small squeak Miranda felt her son quickly sit up, and then felt her body nearly lifted and turned as he switched positions with her. In stunned silence, she found herself lying back on her son's bed, this time with him kneeling between her spread thighs.

The wanton mother expected the usual missionary of her son lying across her; it was all she had ever known. Instead, she felt her legs lifted in the darkness, and then come to rest with her ankles on Ryan's shoulders.

What was he doing? She wondered briefly. Then, suddenly she felt the swollen head of his cock pressing against her soaked spread lips.

"Ryan..." she started to say. Then everything went blank as he sent his thick cock deep into her aching pussy, in one swift stroke.

"Fuucckkkkkkkk" Ryan moaned above her.

"Unnghhhhhhhh" Miranda groaned as she felt his thickness fill her. The sensation of this position made his hard shaft drag along her sensitive clit, sending shockwaves through her belly.

"Tight...fucking...cunt." Ryan grunted between strokes, as his hips began to piston in and out.

Miranda's eyes rolled back as stars went off. Her hands reached down and gripped her son's hips, pulling him even harder into her.

"Fuck me...fuck me..." she chanted.

Ryan put everything he had into every thrust. Pounding his hips down, making his mothers' body bounce on the small bed. Thank god for silent spring, the young man thought.

He leaned forward, his face barely above hers in the dark, his hot breath washing over her face. The move brought her knees against her heaving breasts, opening her dripping cunt even more to his pounding cock.

"You want your son to fuck you" he growled softly

"Fuck me, take me, use me" Miranda moaned back. "I am yours baby, own your momma."

Ryan began to pile drive into his mother, his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked harder into her. Miranda felt the shock waves of every thrust ripping through her body as she felt herself losing control.

"OH babbbyyy" Miranda moaned. "Mommy's going to cum. Don't stop."

Then her eyes popped open in the dark as she felt Ryan shift above her. The angle of his cock changing just enough that a totally new sensation tore through her. She felt his thick cock sink deep, and then the swollen head bump against the sponge of her cervix. It was like a tidal wave rolling through her.

"Right there" Miranda softly keened as her orgasm roared through her ravished body.

Ryan could hear his mother gurgling and grunting like some primal animal in the dark as he fucked her through her orgasm. Every stroke of his cock was extending her waves of pleasure.

Miranda lost herself as her body exploded, feeling her hot juices literally spurt out to wash her son's belly. Oh my God, she dimly thought, he's making me squirt again. Her legs vibrated on Ryan's shoulders as wave after wave pulsed through her.

"That's it mommy slut" she heard Ryan's voice. "Cum on your sons cock." He told her.

"Oh shit...oh god...Ryan...so good" Miranda gasped between thrust and waves. Then she felt it, as her son's thick cock began to expand inside her tight channel. She knew what was about to happen.

Ryan felt his balls begin to tighten a second time that night, as he started to pull his hips back; he felt his mothers' fingers dig into his hips.

"Noooooooo" Miranda softly moaned.

"Mom, can't hold...going to cum" Ryan tried to warn his mother.

Ryan felt himself roaring to the edge. If he didn't pull out now he would flood his mother with his hot seed.

"Mom" he gasped. "Are you on the pill?" he asked.

"Do it you motherfucker" Miranda almost screamed. "Cum in your mother, fill your mommy slut. I want every fucking drop do you understand."

Hearing his mothers' demand, Ryan grunted and rammed his hard cock as deep into her as he could. Again he felt her cervix press against the sensitive head, sending a tremor through him.

"Cumminnngggg in youuuuuuu" Ryan moaned.

Miranda felt her son's hard cock jerk inside her belly. Then soft warmth was suffusing her insides as she felt him empty himself into her.

"Oh God" she gasped. "I can feel it. Give it to me baby."

Ryan didn't know he had that much still in him after his mother's hot blowjob. He felt like he was dumping a gallon of cum into her clenching cunt as a second orgasm rolled through his mother pinned under him.

As the last spurt caused a draining ache in his balls, Ryan released his mothers' legs and collapsed on top of her, their sweating bodies' slick against one another.

"I love you mom" he whispered softly.

"Oh baby" Miranda cooed. "Mommy loves you so much."

"Mom, I just came inside you." Ryan said. He raised his head and tried to see his mother's face in the dark.

"Mmmmhmmm" Miranda moaned. "The best kind of appreciation baby." She told him.

"But you didn't say" he told her. "Are you on the pill?" he asked.

"And if I'm not" Miranda's soft voice came back. "Would you pull out?" she asked her son.

"No, I wouldn't" Ryan said, after thinking for a moment.

"Good, I don't want you to." Miranda told her son. "So it really doesn't matter does it?"

Miranda wrapped her arms around Ryan, holding him tight to her breasts, as her nipples scraped his chest. Shocked, she felt his cock slowly stirring inside her belly, lengthening and hardening again.

"Jesus Ryan" she gasped surprised. "Again?" she asked.

"I told you mom" she heard Ryan's soft chuckle. "You do that to me."

Now this, Miranda thought contently, was real appreciation.

12