Appreciating Christina Hendricks

Info
Masturbating to a celebrity with you.
10 words
4.8
10.7k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fun way for us to bond, don't you think?

--:--
--:--
1.0
HoneyVulture
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good, would love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love these! I hope you have a crush on Miley Cyrus ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, you're amazing! First of all, I'm a lesbian. I've even written stories under the name, syreatadiva a while back but I stopped because I realized that I'm not good at it and I rather read stories and listen to audios.

So I started binge watching to your audio stories. The one with your Girl Crush made me so wet. Partly because I'm a BBW with really huge breasts. Because there aren't any shops that fit me, I get my bras made. I have a story called Miriam, The Seamstress where I tell my real life experience about the first time I went into her shop and got fitted.

We ended up having sex because I love busty women also. We never did it again but she's still making bras for me. At the time, I was 34M/32MM(Miriam was a 36HH at the time now she's a 40JJ, something like that) and now I'm 38Q in UK sizing which is a Y in US sizing officially because I've gained weight over the years.

I also have a wife that I wrote about, Reunited... and it feels so good. Her name is Renee. She's busty too. She's a 34HH now, at the time of the story she was a 36F and she loves busty women also. She wasn't always busty and when we were younger we had intimate relationships with each other before she married a man and then we reconnected.

I say all of that because we re-enact similar fantasies that you're describing in this Christina Hendricks story. Me putting a smaller girl in her place. Me getting out in my place by finding a bigger and more busty woman than me(she's a size queen when it comes to boobs). Sometimes humiliating her though I love her breasts too even when they were much smaller than now.

So I introduced her to your stories, mainly the lesbian ones and you have the sexiest voice, you have great details that put people in the room with you and you're so cute that my wife and I could imagine domming you.

TMI, right? I felt compelled to write this to let you know how great you are at this and thank you for posting these stories. I'm actually curious about what other celebrity girl crushed you have(hopefully, they're busty too) and how you will get off to them.

PhilosopherofsmutPhilosopherofsmutover 1 year ago

Damn girl these are amazing! I listened to the one with Allison Brie, and this one right after...I hope your list of crushes is really long...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No words to describe this audio recording!!!!!!!?

Share this

Similar Stories

Cum for Me, slave. Guided Orgasm Hypnosis, for submissive, filthy sluts.in Audio
Let Me Make You Cum, Baby Pt. 03 Lesbian guided orgasm and virtual reality audio.in Audio
Oh Fuck Yes After hearing that song I just needed that release again.in Audio
Virtual Reality-Lesbian Degradation Virtual Reality Experience- Filthy Lesbian Anal Degradation.in Audio
Under the Desk All Day I bring my girlfriend to work to be my personal pussy eater.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories