Under the Desk All Day

Story Info
I bring my girlfriend to work to be my personal pussy eater.
1.8k words
4.35
22.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bupbupbup
bupbupbup
43 Followers

"Hurry up, we have to get you in there early for this to work!" I whispered as we got out of my car and jogged into my building. My girlfriend Kat and I have been excited for this day for weeks. She is a wonderful submissive and suggested to me that I sneak her in to my office one day so that she could tease me under the desk. I was apprehensive at first, I really did not want my career ruined over a silly game but I knew that very few people would be in the building today and getting caught was unlikely.

We dashed through the door at 7am, giggling like schoolgirls breaking the rules at recess. No one was in sight so we waltzed right in to the elevator and hit the button for my floor. As soon the door shut, Kat turned around and ripped up her shirt to expose her incredible big breasts. "And this is only the beginning mistress! I am already so hot I needed to get naked!"

I grabbed her nipple piercing and gave it a tug as I kissed her, tongues dancing together. "Well now you opened the flood gates my pretty slut, I forbid you from adding any clothing today, you can only remove. Am I clear?" I ordered.

Kat squealed in delight, jumping up and down and making her perfect body jiggle all over. "Absolutely mistress, I will be a good fuck toy for you today!"

The door opened and Kat walked out, shirt still pulled up over her tits. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my cubicle. Still no one was around which was a huge relief. My cubicle had four tall frosted glass walls and a sliding door. The desk faced towards the hall so even if someone opened my door they would not see under the desk. I pulled Kat into the small space and slid the door shut. Now it was time to get to playing!

I kissed her again, making out a bit louder than normal because it was early. Kat toyed at my tits beneath my shirt, I had not worn a bra today so the silky fabric felt incredible on my nipples. After our kissing I said, "okay now unbutton your shirt all the way so it is fully open. Your nipples are open air today my pet. You can sit next to me on your phone for a bit while we wait and see how busy it gets today."

She nodded and gave me one last sloppy kiss before sitting in the stool next to me. Her unbuttoned white blouse and short black pencil skirt made her quite the dichotomy on business casual. She also wore long black stockings and bright red lipstick. We actually had near matching outfits except I wore a blue blouse instead. We sat together, occasionally giving a cute smooch as we waited for 9am or more people to arrive.

We waited but it seemed no one was going to show up on my floor. We were a small team of 8 engineers so often people would work from home or be in the lab. Today was our lucky day, we were free to play! I reached for my purse and dug around for the first thing for Kat.

"Alright my slut, turn around and bend over, I have a surprise for you." I told. She obediently got up and spread her legs, exposing her pantyless pussy and asshole.

"So naughty you didn't even try to be modest pet! But that's why I adore you." I mewled. I leaned in and gave her asshole a long lick from top to bottom. She gasped then moaned as she leaned back on my tongue. I licked for an extra second before bringing the 3 inch butt plug up to her gushing pussy, teasing it in to lube it up. Kat let out a small "fuck" as it entered her.

"Spread your cheeks girl, you are wearing this plug all day long unless I say otherwise." I said. She obeyed and pulled her ass apart for me to insert the plug all in one go.

"Such a slutty ass you have, that went in so easily! How does it feel?" I asked.

"So good mistress, thank you for pleasing my naughty holes!" She replied. I gave her a sharp spank that rang through the hall. If anyone was here they would definitely have heard.

"Alright pet I think it's time we got to what we came here to do. Get under my desk and between my legs, I need to be teased and eaten." I demanded. Kat crawled down and squeezed under my desk. After adjusting I see her gorgeous red mouth open and waiting with a smile. I spread my also pantyless legs in my chair and slid in to position. Immediately Kat is licking my clit and I am in heaven. We have all day and she knows to go slow but it already feels too good. Actually living out this fantasy is finally hitting me, we are two beautiful women fucking in a public place, brazenly lewd for any and all to see.

I let Kat eat me slowly while I try to do some work. Not much at all is getting done but I do manage to send a few emails in between the moaning and slurping sounds of her tonguing my gushing pussy. At around 10:30 I get a tap on the leg for attention. "Yes toy?" I ask.

"I need to go to the bathroom, can I have a break?" She asks.

"Of course," I reply, " but first you need to take that skirt off, make the process as fast as possible so you don't get caught."

She blushed and smiled hard but quickly ripped the skirt off. She gave me a kiss on the lips, I could taste my tangy cum on her mouth, and she darted down the hall. Two second later she peeks her head back in "I don't know where it is mistress!" She teases.

I roll my eyes and stand up. "Follow me, I'll show you." I grab her hand and guide my mostly naked girlfriend down the hall. My heart is absolutely pounding with each step. I try to act confident but I am getting more and more nervous that someone will round the corner and see me dragging this naked woman behind me. The thought is so arousing and terrifying that I can't help but keep pressing on. We turn the corner and the bathroom is directly there.

"Hurry up and get back to me, you can find your way and my pussy is very impatient slut." I hissed. Kat goes in the door and I almost faint. The second she is invisible my dominant veneer drops and reality sweeps in. That was so difficult to get out, I wanted to rush back and give her the clothes for safety. Are we going too far? Is this going to end badly? I stumble back to my desk and collapse in my chair.

Before I know it I hear shoes on the floor coming towards me. Is it someone besides Kat? Did they find her? Intense up as the sounds come right up to my sliding door and open it. Kat is beaming at me with her gorgeous smile. I slump in relief as she comes up and plants a kiss on my forehead. "I thought it was someone else..." I trailed off

"Nope! Just your sexy fuck doll! Here to get back to eating her mistresses. Need pussy and ass!" She laughs.

I smile back at her, "In that case I think it's time for your second surprise slut." I reach in to my purse again and bring out our 9 inch purple dildo. Kat yelps in joy and practically drools at the reveal. "I need you to fuck your horny pussy right with me, you must always have this in you and vibrating on the lowest setting while you eat me. I need you to become a complete sopping orgasming mess for me. Be a good girl and don't stop eating me and fingering me the whole time."

And from there we became a blur. I tried to work but Kat was making me cum over and over and I wanted to give in to it. She rode the dildo and I got more and more aroused at the slippery sounds her pussy made right below my eyes. She moaned and screamed into my pussy non stop for hours and hours. I'm not even sure if I would've noticed we got caught my brain was such a mess. My dream of having my personal fuck toy at work finally was true, I was in absolute bliss.

At 3pm it was time to head home, we had both been exhausted and were so so happy. My chair and floor had visible cum puddles from all our orgasms and the cubicle smelled so strongly of pussy I'm not sure it would ever come out.

Just as Kat was crawling out there is a sharp knock on my door. I stare at Kat in disbelief and she looks mortified as well. I shove her back under the desk with her clothes before telling the person at the door to come in. My boss pokes her head through, "hey kenzie, were you here all day? I thought I was the only one."

My face is red hot. Did she see anything? Am I busted? I reply, "oh yeah Melissa, I was just chugging away at my new design. The quiet helped me be very productive today." She totally knew something was up, her face moved into a slight confusion and she paused a bit.

"Well hopefully I see you at the meeting tomorrow, we've got a lot to discuss. Have a nice evening!" She waved and left down the hall. Only once I no longer heard footsteps did me and Kat let out a gasp of air. I looked down at her and burst out laughing.

"That was way too close! But also so so hot, we got away with it!" I said.

"I know!" She replied, "I thought any second now she's going to come to look at your screen and we would be ruined!" We laughed some more before settling down. It was time to make our departure.

"Okay slut last challenge, still no clothes and we need to leave. Let's get out of here!" We snuck our way out, slipping past Melissa's office and sprinting the rest of the way. We saw no one else and practically dove in to my car. We shared one last kiss before we drove off, horny again to fuck the night away.

Meanwhile, Melissa shuts her window screen. "Now this is going to be fun!"

bupbupbup
bupbupbup
43 Followers