All Comments on 'Appreciating Mother Ch. 03'

by Zero_Nullnix

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Best Story I have ever read

Amazing writing but the only concern, only two pags? Zero, we waited lonnnnnng for this and it is not fair to us :) We have been addicted to your style of writing.

Exellent Work.

Zero_NullnixZero_Nullnixabout 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the short episodes

A fair point about the two pages. I'm afraid the time available to me for writing this story is very limited due to work and other demands on time. I have to choose between posting shorter chapters as often as I can or longer chapters with a correspondingly longer wait.

I'd be grateful for any input regarding which of those two options you'd all prefer I follow. I'm really sorry I can't spend more time on it, but I'm totally struggling to make a living at the moment.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

I've just found out about this story of yours, and I'm completely hooked. It's not that common to find great entertaining erotica with a UK setting being so great. The fact that I'm a fan of well written mom/son stories helps a lot to enjoy it, while reading about mature voluptuous big titted moms is top in my book too. The built up relationship between mother and son in this tale is fantastic, as is your writing style. I think that to enhance the experience, you could have the characters talking more to each other when things get hotter. That always help enhacing the reading experience, at least for me. Their first time was both hot and lovely, and the jerking off scene in chapter 3 was a nice surprise. I thought she was going to titfuck him considering how much attention her breast have got through the story, but I guess good things come to those who wait, hehe. It's going to be great to read how you mother and son manage to keep their relationship when their weekend of happiness comes to an end. This tale simply rocks!

Obviously, I award this story five stars (and favourited author and story!) and I'm already looking forward to read the next chapter. You have a reader in me. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work, Zero_Nullnix!

mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Sure looking forword to more,be nice if they were to play around when DAD 's in the house???Or for MUM to dress sexy for just the son!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Re: Best Story I have ever Read

I came again to read the story again and saw your comments. Please take your time. Your living comes first and we certainly can wait for such quality writing. :)

Its truly a privilage to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 stars

OK. I rated this a 5 for all three stories. But just a note of criticism. He doesn't have to keep telling her he loves her. Not time after time. I got it. He loves her. Actually I think it would have been more convincing if you had emphasized the carnality a little more. He loves her. He also wants to fuck her. Maybe push that a little more. You have so many slobbering admirers here watching your parade and leaving comments. I just thought I would give it this quick cool (not cold) spring shower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fabulous story, and extremely well written too. It gets better with each chapter, though I now think the pair of them should start getting really dirty with each other - lots of swearing during sex, culminating in the son taking his mother's ass. She's a fucking Milf !

Zero_NullnixZero_Nullnixabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Honestly, thank you all so much. All your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the very kind words, and thanks for the criticism too. It all helps.

I won't be able to please everyone... I get too many conflicting requests for how to develop things. Be assured, that if I don't fulfil your particular desire this time I will try to do so in a future chapter or story.

You people rock.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Very nicely done. A sweet loving sexual affair.

I'm glad that he knows how to pleasure his mom's pussy with his mouth and tongue. He will have her wanting him to do it all of the time and day dreaming about the pleasure he gives her.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply put....splendid !!!

I wish I had a suggestion for you in continuing this story, but you are doing just fine by yourself.

Do keep it going, the pace is great, the action hot.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful-Five Stars!

Zero-You're one of the best writers on this site. I'm looking forward to many more fabulous stories from you...

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Can't wait for more

You are onto a winner here.

Its got a sense of reality to it. Petty hard to explain really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

This is just the kind of story that I like best. The intense love between mother and son seems so genuine, so completely mutual. The gradual approach to full sex is so enticing--you want to get there faster, and yet the progress is so very arousing. One more thing that I especially loved about this story is that their first fuck is in one of the favorite positions of my wife and myself. It was wonderful when we used to make out on the sofa, getting more and more intimate in our caressing and fondling and kissing, slowly removing our clothing until my wife would finally straddle me, lower her lovely body until my stiff penis was fully buried in her juicy pussy and then bounce up and down on me eagerly to the great joy of both of us. Bravo, Zero! Thanks for a terrific read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

This is one of the best stories I've ever read!! Please keep writing and don't conclude it so soon... Write it in a novel style... Love it so much!

Cheers mate!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome Story!

This is wat i searched for year on literotica. Love u. Plz continue this story. I always loved incest with Emotional

Zero_NullnixZero_Nullnixabout 12 years agoAuthor

Hi all,

Chapter 3 will be finished soon. Please bear with me as this chapter is a little longer and so is taking a little more time to complete. I will get it done just as soon as I can.

Many thanks for your interest and support.

Z

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
A lovely story with romance and sex...

And it did not make Dad out to be a real jerk etc. like most of these stories. A fine story, looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One very serious problem. Please fix this.

There can be no sharing a woman between two guys. Ever. That is revolting. The dad needs to lose his interest in sex completely, or die, or leave, or something that removes him from the picture. Or the son can be killed instead, or lose his sex drive, or leave. Either one would be fine. Love relationships have no room for more than 2 people. Please fix this. The mere thought of a woman sharing her body with more than one guy, no matter who it is, is repugnant. The same goes for more than one woman sharing a guy's body. It's sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
CUTE STORY

HI ZERO_NULLNIX,

THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE MOST METHODICAL AND EXCITING OF THE MOTHER SON RELATIONSHIP EXPLORING ONES. I LIKE THE STYLE OF UR OPENING AND THE DETAILS IN THE EPISODES ARE FASCINATING. TRULY SATISFIED AFTER A LONG TIME. GO ON...

LongTongue42LongTongue42almost 12 years ago
What a magnificent exciting story. It's just about every son's fantasy.

You just keep topping the prior chapter with an even greater one. Keep it up,let your mind run wild with all the things sons and husbands want to happen. Here's someone like Tammy enjoying her son.

http://www.homemoviestube.com/videos/2908/mommy's-son-has-been-a-bad-boy.html

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Very romantic journey for a mother and son's sex and it sounded like she had nice tits

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
great romance

hot sex too, nicely written, good build-up to their finale, hope you continue their story or write others in that vein- thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"When we're alone, would you like to call me Christine?" "I... don't know. Christine..." I tried it for size. "That's nice, Mum, but you're Mum. I think you'll always be Mum."

Andy's absolutely right. When a boy is fucking his own mother, he should call her "mom" (mum) or, better still, "mommy" (mummy). It stresses the fact that the boy came out of that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he's about to stuff and stretch with his big hard cock. It also recreates the warm intimacy that a lad and his mother had when he was a child, the deepest intimacy of any human relationship. Calling her "mommy" reminds the mother that her darling baby boy came out of her own cunt and it tells her that he's always got first dibs on shoving his big cock up in there. I agree with other commenters--there's no room in the mother's life for any other cock than her own son's big stiff cock, just as there's no room in Andy's life for any other twat but his own mother's warm wet twat. Just cut dad off, with that inferior disgusting junk of his. Virile young Andy's got enough creamy semen in his hot young balls to last his mother a lifetime.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 10 years ago
One of the best and most realistic mother/son stories

I have to say that this story of yours that I've tripped over has to simply be one of the best I've read on here. Many incest stories, while hot & erotic, gloss over the questions, insecurities, generally skipping the overall confusion mother & son will experience when they make that step. However, you haven't missed any of that and quite frankly have put forth a story that I think many could relate too. With that in mind, why did you stop? I hope you can get back to this story. Anyways, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Perfect!

You're the best. A real writer who knows how to tell a tale and maintain the quality of the story and of the romance of of the protagonists.. Thank you! I hope that you continue contributing. Such a breath of fresh air.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
well written

It was a well written story you wrote it to where it could be believed to be real and not a fantasy you really should think about writing another chapter cause the way you ended this one left it open for another but what ever you decide on this story keep writing your stories like this one and you will go far again it was well written keep up the good work

TibxoTibxoabout 8 years ago
One of the best mother/son incest love stores I have ever read...

A truly well imagined and written story and certainly one of the best incest stories I have read on this or any other site. I particularly liked the subtle way that mother and son were acknowledged to be well endowed without it sounding too obvious.

My only (minor) critique if you want any is perhaps I would have given the mother more time to come to terms with the moral issue of incest before committing it. Then again it could be said that she was always in love with the boy and just didn't realize it. Besides, he was very insistent wasn't he? ;)

A lovely and erotic story.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
EXCELLENTLY CRAFTED

As enjoyable as previous and possibly future installments will prove to be. But:

self conscious (self-conscious)

well endowed (well-endowed)

rope wide ad (robe) (and)

envelope the whole (envelop)

mothers vagina (mother’s)

fishing for complements (compliments)

came about four times (COULD IT HAVE 3.7 OR 4.3 TMES????)

I could hears (hear)

as I can (could)

The only evidence of the unorthodox afternoon being the face that (fact)

unsual feature (unusual)

corked the bottle and (-took it out to) (put it into)

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
Very Passionate

You did a very good job. A few mistakes but it didn't take away from the story. You showed love in many forms. Keep up the good work. Reading all of these are inspiring me to write something.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A wonderful story!

Well written all the way through! I hope you'll continue this someday, if you ever come back! Thank you!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
A very nice story 5 stars on ch 1&2 and 3 stars on ch3

For not finishing the story...shame on you author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

please continue need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

The fact that it was about love and not about sex was what made the story beautiful. Thanks for a great work and would be looking forward to more of your stories.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

This is a 5 star series. The author's useof the English language is to be admired. The psychological, emotional and physical development of the mother/son lovers was more than expected. This is the type of mutually consensual incestuous love stories one would expect from a seasoned writer. As someone who, in real life, has no problem with consensual incest between adults, this story typifies exactly now said relationship would exist in the real world. Love finds a way. Love has no boundaries; only humans have self imposed, artificial boundaries.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic10 months ago

It's a real pity and rather disappointing that the author has discontinued the story. I wonder why he did it after having stated that he intended to post more chapters. How would have he continued the story? Would have he gotten the husband out of the picture? Or would have he kept both "husbands? Would have the husband learned what was happening? Would have been the mother turned into a slut like in so many stories on this site? Probably, we'll never know.

Marvin2017Marvin20178 months ago

Morb: a couple of outcomes for the never-to-happen chapter 4 (grrrr…)

-Husband comes home a notices a change in demeanours and things. Maybe the house

isn’t as clean as usual, Mummy isn’t as communicative as she was before his dad went

on his trip, maybe the son is stand off-ish to Dad. But he knows something’s up.

-The neighbor who used the loo before they fucked noticed something-that’s why he spent

five minutes snooping around when he saw sex-stained clothes left in there from both son

and mother, That will get mentioned to the Dad

-Then there are the tried and true standbys. Mom or Son says something out of line, Mom gets

preggers (by Dad oy Son?), Dad gets a promotion at work and is transferred to northern Alaska

and is killed when mistaken for a polar bear by a native inuit, Son decides to not go to university.

.

Take your pick folks, because according to the author’s comments, he isn’t going to finish this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZero_Nullnix@Zero_Nullnix
Many, many thanks to everyone who has commented on the first two chapters of 'Appreciating Mother'. You are very kind, and your feedback is appreciated very much. (2023 update) After a very long hiatus, I am hoping to continue the story soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES