Apprehended Ch. 02

Story Info
Annie awakens in the den.
7k words
4.54
27k
21

Part 2 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the revised version, as an anonymous reader pointed out very crucial flaws on my part. It was greatly appreciated. I do not have anyone editing my work. I write in my spare time. I am currently in college, which takes up a majority of my time. I write when I can. Please forgive the delays in between chapters and the typos. All comments are welcome. I appreciate everyone who is reading and following along! Your support keeps me going!

Annie

I groaned, feeling a pounding in my head so severe, I was on the verge of vomiting. I opened my heavy lids and blinked a few times, realizing that I was on a bed.

And not at the inn!

I sat up in a panic, looking around to gain some awareness of where I was.

Panting, I noticed that I was in some sort of cabin. A fire blazed in a hearth, igniting the room and its sparse furnishings. A simple dresser with a lamp sat on its wooden surface; along with a door beside it that was partially open, revealing what appeared to be a bathroom. I got out of the bed and my feet touched the warm, wooden floor. I looked down at myself, realizing that I wasn't wearing clothing that I was familiar with.

The red, flannel shirt was warm and soft against my skin. I took a gander at my legs, which were currently in black leggings that fit a little too perfectly considering my weight-which was more than average. I was a thick girl, with a extra pounds that I knew I needed to shed. Jerry made it a point to remind me of this imperfection. Every single day and night.

A noise jostled me, and I got up quickly and ran to the corner of the room. A door to the right opened and warm light spilled in from outside. I nearly screamed at the sight before me. A man-a tall, burly, muscular man- came through the threshold with a tray in his hands. I looked up and tried to take a guess as to how tall he could be. I estimated six feet, eleven inches...give or take.

My eyes widened as his appearance became clearer in the light of the blazing fire. Dear god, his eyes. They were golden like the sun; sparkling in a way that was not normal. His skin was tan and flawless. It was smooth without imperfections. His hair was as dark as night and thick. It fell in waves to his shoulder. He had half of it picked up and knotted in a bun on the back of his head.

I moved to his face, with his full lips and high cheekbones. His nose was straight and sharp. His body was the embodiment of male perfection. Though he wore a green flannel shirt-similar to mine-I could see every defining muscle that moved underneath. His arms were massive, as was his wide chest and thick thighs. I instinctively looked at his hands, which were just as large.

I swallowed loudly, wondering if I could ever survive a punch from a man like that. A man who dominated the room as he settled a few feet away from me by the foot of the bed. I shrank into the wall, feeling so small even though I was a chunky girl. With him, I didn't feel as big as I usually did.

"Hello there, bellula," he said with a small smile.

Shit. He had dimples.

He lifted the tray in his hands slightly. "I brought some food up for you. Cooked it myself."

I looked at the plate. There was chicken, rice and some vegetables. My stomach grumbled involuntarily. I didn't remember when the last time I ate was. "Who are you?" I demanded, apprehensively.

He inclined his head a little, causing a strand of thick, black hair to fall into his line of vision. "My name is Ethan."

I licked my dry lips. "Where am I?"

"My cabin."

"Where is it?" I continued.

"In my village."

"Where is your village?"

"In the forest."

"Which one?" I inquired.

"You'll find out soon enough," he said.

"Why did you take me?"

He didn't answer.

Boldly, I said, "What? You can answer anything else except that?"

He smiled again, this time, wider. His teeth were just as beautiful as he was. "How about I ask you a question this time?"

I folded my arms over my chest defensively. "Why should I answer? You kidnapped me, remember?"

He chuckled. "For good reason. Though, technically speaking, I didn't do the deed. My brother did. He can be a bit of a brute. He didn't hurt you did he?"

I made a face. "What?" I asked, incredulously.

"My brother," he repeated. "Did he hurt you in any way?"

"He drugged me!" I snapped, loudly.

Ethan put the tray of food on the mattress. "Lower your voice, female."

The tone reminded me of the way Jerry would talk to me. Like he controlled me and everything I did or said. It made me tremble. I tried my best to be brave...or act like it at least. I wasn't sure if I was even doing a good job at it.

He sighed deeply. "Let's try this again, shall we? My name is Ethan. And you are?"

It took me a few seconds to answer. I decided to lie and not tell him my real name. He didn't need to know it. "Jessica."

"Bullshit," he said, shaking his head.

My eyes went wide. "What?"

"You're lying to me," he said.

How could he even know that? "I'm not," I replied, my voice faltering a bit.

"You are. I can smell it. Now tell me your real name...please."

Smell it? What was he, a fucking dog? I blew out a frustrated breath. "Fine. Annie, okay? My name is Annie."

His golden eyes assessed me briefly before the corner of his lips curled up in a smile. "Annie," he repeated, softly. "Your name is lovely, bellula."

I scrunched up my nose. "Can't you just let me go? I promise I won't tell anyone that you took me. Not even Tony."

He growled low in his throat, sounding animalistic. A sound like that surely didn't come from a man...did it?

"The Sheriff's boy?" he snarled, taking a step closer to me.

I shrank further into the wall and wrapped my arms around my middle. "You know him?"

He took another step closer to me and I could scarcely breathe. "He is no concern of yours."

"Does that mean that I'm close to town?" I asked, my voice low and shaky.

"Don't try to change the subject," he snapped. One more step closer to me. "You don't talk about him. You don't mention him. You don't even fucking think of him near me. Is that clear, female?"

I nodded my head quickly. "Okay."

"Good," he said, looking me over.

I tried to calm down even though I was scared shitless. I urged my body to stop trembling like a damn leaf. But it wasn't obeying. He noticed.

And muttered a curse. "Easy there. You have no reason to fear me."

Did he even hear how he sounded just now? Like some sort of feral beast. "I just want to go home," I said, my vision blurring. A tear slipped free.

He cursed again. "Please don't cry."

Was he serious?

He shoved his hands into his pockets. "Look, see? I won't hurt you, Annie. Ever." He took three steps away from me. "You have my vow. Which I cannot break. Not when it concerns you."

I'm not sure what that meant, but I ignored it. I swiped away the tear roughly. "When can I leave?" I whispered.

He shook his head. "You cannot. I can only promise you safety."

"I just want to go home," I said. "Please."

"To what?" he asked. "To the inn? To the diner? There is nothing for you there. Not anymore."

My brows shot up. "You've been watching me?"

He didn't hold back. "Of course I have. I'm the one that told my brother to bring you to me. I would have done it myself, but there was something that I needed to take care of."

"Wait," I said, confused. "Why would you tell your brother to take me?"

He shrugged and took a few more steps back until his lower back collided into the dresser behind him. It shook and moaned under his weight as he pressed against it casually. He crossed a foot over the other in his jean-clad legs. "I needed you, bellula."

"For what?"

"You'll see."

"I want to know."

"In time, Annie."

I stomped my foot against the floor. I had no shoes on. It hurt. "Tell me."

"You're not ready."

"For what?"

"For the explanation." He sighed again. "How about you get some food in you. You haven't eaten since you left the diner early. Which, I want to know why. But I want you to eat first. You're hungry. I will not have you starve."

I looked down at my thick, meaty body. At the rolls on my stomach and the thickness of my thighs. "I doubt I'll starve considering what I look like. You have nothing to worry about on that front."

He frowned. "Come again?"

I really didn't want to repeat it. "Forget it."

"No," he said, flatly. "I want to know what you meant. Because if it's what I think it is, I may have to show you just how wrong you are, female."

I swallowed loudly again, my face paling.

"For fuck's sake," he said, running a hand over his face quickly. He shoved it back into his pocket. "What kind of male do you think I am? I would never rape you, Annie. Jesus."

"I don't know you," I whispered.

"You don't," he agreed. "But know these things. One, I will never-and I mean never-hurt you. Two, I will never take you against your will. Trust me. I'll have you soft and willing on my own. No need for force."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I squeaked.

"Exactly what I said. Now stop talking and eat your food."

I looked at the plate.

He followed my gaze. "I didn't poison it if that's what you're thinking. Did I not just say that I would never hurt you? That would include poisoning you. I won't do that to you. I could never do that to you. Besides, if I wanted to harm you, I would've done it already. Let's be honest here, Annie, I'm stronger than you, faster than you, bigger than you and I'm more than capable of tearing you to shreds."

I gulped.

"Will I do it?" he continued. "No. Hell fucking no. Why? Because I will never lay a finger on my female in harm. I'd rather die."

His female? I was not his female.

"Now will you please eat? I'll even take a bite to prove my point." He pushed off the dresser and moved toward the plate, where he grabbed a piece of chicken and ate it. "See? Now come on. I don't want to wait any longer. I want to take you somewhere. You've been out cold for most of the day. You need the fresh air." He looked at my feet. "Your shoes. You need them."

I looked around the room. "I don't know where they are. I don't even know who's clothes these are."

"The shirt happens to be one of mine," he said. "Which I prefer. Leggings are from Dina."

"Who?"

"You'll meet her."

"And who changed me?" I asked.

"I did. Speaking of, I would like to discuss something with you."

I scowled. "You did what?! You changed me? I did not give you permission to do that!"

"I don't need permission from you."

"Like hell! It's my body!"

"One that carries the weight of burdens. Which I am not okay with. You want to tell me who gave you those bruises and scars?"

I stood quiet.

"I will know. Now. Tell me."

"It's none of your business!" I snapped. "None!"

He didn't like that. "You are my business. Always. That includes anyone defiling you. Anyone hurting you. Those bruises are fresh. Who hurt you, Annie?"

I glared and decided to lie. "I got beat up last night when I left my shift, okay? Some goons stole some money. They roughed me around a bit." It was a blatant lie. But those were easy to come by when I've had to hide the truth of it before.

"Lies!" he snarled. A low growl vibrated through his chest again, making me panic once more. "You cannot lie to me. It's pointless. Now, I have been patient with you, female. But I want answers. I'm not asking for much."

"Like hell!" I blurted. "You took me against my will and now you want me to divulge my life with you? I don't know you."

"Yet," he said, stressing the word. "But you will. We will start with this. Tell me who fucking hurt you and I swear on my life that you will never know pain like that again. As long as I breathe, the only marks that will ever mare your flesh will be the ones I inflict on you in the throes of unimaginable pleasure. My claim on you."

I opened my mouth like a doofus, processing what he just said. I didn't even know what to say. I was so confused, I kept my mouth open, gaping like a fish out of water.

"Tell me, Annie. I promise you that you don't have to give me details. We can move on to that later. I only want to know who was willing to put their filthy hands on what's mine." He moved closer to me. "Annie," he added in warning.

I closed my eyes and turned away from him. "Jerry," I whispered. "His name is Jerry."

"Where does he live?"

I didn't want to tell him. Not only was it none of his business, but I had a feeling-one that I could not explain-that he would do more than accept a simple address and that was it.

No.

This man in front of me was seething in an anger so uncontained, he looked like he was on the verge of losing not only his shit, but his sanity.

I muttered the address underneath my breath. I did not want to be on the reciprocating end of his wrath. Even though he promised never to hurt me, those gleaming eyes of hatred were enough to make anyway cower.

"Good," he said, softening his tone significantly. "Was that so difficult, love?"

I refocused on him. "Yes." Was he crazy? He acted like this entire interaction was normal. Like kidnapping someone and interrogating them was alright. Like seeing their unconscious form naked was something people did all the time.

"Why? Why would you want to protect someone who hurt you?" he asked, his brows low.

Honestly? It wasn't that I felt some sort of twisted obligation or connection to Jerry despite him being so abusive. No. It was all-consuming fear. A fear of him that ran so deep, that I felt that if I didn't speak of him or what he did to me, I could finally move on and learn to find some peace. Be that mentally and physically.

Anything to erase that part of my life without looking back. That included not wanting to talk about it. Though the scars remained, and the mental incapacitations associated; I still yearned for some version of my own normalcy. A way to banish the pain of the past.

Ethan was not letting me do that. "I don't want to protect him," I admitted.

"It seems like it. That does not fucking sit well with me. No male should ever lay a finger on a female in harm. No excuses. Just as no female should protect a male of no worth."

"Well it's not true. What does it even matter anyway? You are a stranger. My life means nothing to you. My past means nothing to you."

"Everything concerning you is my concern. Past, present and future," he said, sternly.

"What does that mean?" I snapped. "You talk in riddles. Acting like my life is yours. Like we've known each other for years. Are you crazy?"

He angrily paced the room, his footfalls heavy on the hardwood. He grumbled something under his breath and ran a hand over his face several times. I stared at him, not knowing what to do or say. He was battling something, muttering incoherently. I wasn't about to ask him anything. Nor did I trust him.

Eventually, he seemed to calm down and he dropped his arms to his side. He gave me some space when he assessed me. I was huddled so deeply into the wall; my skin was hurting.

"Look, I know this is confusing. I can smell how much I am frightening you. I know your anxiety. Though I can't tell you precisely why you are here yet, I can definitely assure you that as long as you are here, you will be treated with respect. No one will harm you. Rest assured."

I eyed him curiously. Would it be wrong to let my guard down? I was so anxious, that it was tiring me out. Literally. My body was beginning to ache from the tension.

As if my body made the decision before my brain, I felt my shoulders slump and my limbs go lax. I was so filled with adrenaline, that I felt it begin to wear off; my knees were weak, and my legs were like jelly.

He noticed that too.

"Good," he said, softening his tone once more. "Good. Will you please eat? It's been hours. Surely you're hungry. I will look for your shoes. My brother took them off. I don't know where he put them. But if I don't find them, you can wear a pair of mine."

I looked at his heavy boots. "You can't expect me to clobber around in shoes that size. Your foot is huge."

He chuckled. "Indeed. I'll carry you instead."

I felt the blood drain from my face. "C-carry me?" I stuttered.

"Of course. I won't have you walking on the forest floor with nothing to protect your feet. It's also colder here. You'd get frostbite. A layer of snow has already coated the ground. I won't allow it."

"I don't want you to carry me," I mumbled.

"It's either that or you wear my shoes."

"I want mine."

He dropped to the floor and went on his hands and knees to look underneath the bed. "They're not here. Let me check my room first. If it's not there either, I'll see if they're downstairs. While I'm gone, I need you to eat, bellula. Now." He went to the door. "I'm leaving it open. When you finish, come downstairs to me. I'll be waiting for you."

He left quickly and without another word.

I muttered under my breath and went for the food, my stomach growling again. I grabbed the fork and took a bite, moaning in pleasure when the flavors burst in my mouth. I was ravished. I ate like a hog, snarfing down the food and taking sips of water in between. When I was done, I burped lowly and slowly made my way out of the room; my legs still feeling weak.

The hallway beyond was dark and cold. A lone, narrow window stood to the left of the room, directly at the end of the hallway. I rushed over and looked out, seeing nothing but bare trees and snow. I turned and took a peek inside another bedroom to my left, a few feet away from the one I was in.

The layout was pretty much the same. I sniffed the air a little, getting a hint of musk and overall male. I also noticed a few hoodie's and flannel shirts in various colors strewn upon the bed. I assumed this was Ethan's room.

I moved on a went down a set of steep, wooden stairs until I reached the bottom. Here, the cabin opened up into a large room which housed a living area and kitchen. The living area was simple. A brown, leather couch by another fireplace, a chair, coffee table and thick rug. A couple of blankets were thrown on the couch.

To the left was the kitchen, which was separated by a long bar and several stools. Beyond that was an island. Everything was chrome with state-of-the-art appliances. He even had one of those refrigerators that connected to the fucking internet as well as a phone.

I wondered where the wi-fi box was. Instinctively, I patted myself to see if I had my phone. But-

"I have your phone, bellula," said Ethan, coming in from outside. There was a sliding door in the kitchen that led to some sort of backyard. It was too dark to make out specific details.

"Can I have it back?" I asked, moving to the couch. I stood standing beside it, giving as much distance as possible between us.

"Yes. But not now. I can't have you calling the local Sheriff on us, now can I?"

I didn't answer that.

He reached into his back pocket and took out Tony's card. "You won't be needing this anymore either." With that said, he walked towards his stove, turned it on and burned it. "You'll only ever need my number from now on. That's it. Though you won't use it much, as I will already know if you need me, no matter the distance between us."

I made a face.

He smiled when he saw it. He turned off the stove when the card was no more. He faced me and leaned against it. "I couldn't find your shoes, love." He looked beside me near the couch. "Those are mine. You can either use them or..." He pushed away from the appliance and approached me slowly, his arms opening wide. He wiggled his fingers. "I can carry you, my sweet. Choose."

I took a step back. Without hesitation, I blurted, "Shoes. I'll use your shoes."

"Are you sure? I have no problem carrying you in my arms. As a matter of fact, it would be better. You see, I am naturally warm. Hotter than most males. I can keep you protected and heated."

12