All Comments on 'Apprehended Ch. 02'

by AnnieBaebee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please fix...

If you can edit or rewrite...

If he is so dominant... when he undressed her into his shirt he would have seen all of the bruising and scars (if not all mental). He would have asked her immediately or stated when he was saying he wouldn't hurt her like someone else already did. If he is who or what you are claiming him to be he would have picked up on all of her imperfections from battling her ex. It would have driven him insane that she was mistreated, I feel that he would not have casually asked were did you get that bruise from on her collar bone if he knew of others. You should probably tweak that if you do more with this story. Also it is non-con as it is kidnapping even if she agrees to stay as she is an abuse victim and the whole Stockholm syndrome thing can likely come into play. But you might want to continue this in SciFi. You might have a more loyal audience there.

AnnieBaebeeAnnieBaebeeover 4 years agoAuthor
True

Very true!! I did not think of that. Thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Have to Agree

The story would be better received in Non Human or Sci-fi. On reading chapter 1 I thought this was a run of the mill kidnapping of an abused woman potentially kidnapped by her ex or the sheriff.

I’m relieved it’s not that but it will be interesting to see if she can adapt to the situation, most shifter stories tend to have the female protagonist being.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you for writing this!

Your story is very interesting to read and grabs my attention! Thank you for writing! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story needs to be published

This story needs to be on sites like Wattpad or radish where you can earn followers and money... And maybe catch the eye of a publisher

MickaHollowayMickaHollowayover 4 years ago
Can't wait to keep reading!

I didnt expect to be reading non human in the non consent section but im a fan of both so it was actually a pleasent surprise. Im very eager to see where this goes! Also thank you for making Annie a thicker girl, you're the first ive read to do that and it makes it more relatable in that sense. Im enjoying it thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Non-human

I, finally, got that it wasn't a human story but this would be better in a different category maybe non-human or fantasy. There hasn't been much reluctancy or cnc. Being "taken" is but this could easily be fixed by having her break her leg or finding out some secret that he can't risk her telling. Most of this is consensual (at least so far) most readers will forgive the being taken if there is good reason for him to be doing so. I understand why you put it in this section but you may have some people that are unhappy because it isn't human and there is a lot less drama than expected within the category you've selected. Thanks for the great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieBaebee@AnnieBaebee
Hello. I am an avid writer. I'm new to this specific type of writing; however, I'm willing to give it a go. Feedback is welcome. As are inquiries.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES