Apprehended Ch. 07

Story Info
Ethan and Annie get physical.
5.3k words
4.78
12.1k
12

Part 7 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it you made up your mind, mea vita?"

My eyes opened and I turned, catching sight of Ethan sitting beside me on the bed. I rubbed my weary eyes and sat up. "What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Seven in the morning."

I yawned. "I barely slept."

"Good. The extra time awake must have given you enough time for your decision. Let's hear it," he said.

I stared at him. Was he serious? I just got up! "Can you give me a minute to fully wake up?" I countered. "I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

He waved a hand at me. "A little bad breath won't deter me from having you, Annie. Now talk."

I scowled and ran a few fingers through my wild, untamed hair, which was messy from tossing and turning all night. Not sleeping well did give me time to think. I thought about my predicament and the optionless choices Ethan gave me. But that didn't hinder me. I had formulated a plan. The plan of comfortability. Trust. If I acquiesced for the moment and gave Ethan what he wanted, he'd let me be. Whereas, if I showed any type of resistance, he would hover. I didn't want that. I needed him to think that I wanted this. That I was in it for the long haul.

Even though a part of me really did want that, Ethan's way of going about it was enough to make me revolt against the idea. It should be my choice. Not his. But he didn't need to hear that. The plan I had concocted needed to be set in motion. The first step? Letting him believe that I was willing to stay with him for as long as I lived.

"Fine," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

He stared at me; his golden gaze unwavering as it ran along the length of my face. "Fine?" he asked. "Just fine?"

I nodded.

"What exactly does that mean?"

"It means that it's fine, Ethan. I don't know what else to say."

"So you're saying yes? To me?"

I nodded once more.

He cocked a brow suspiciously. "Why are you giving in so easily, bellula?"

"I'm not. I'm saying yes...because...I...uh...I...um...want this."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

He took a little inhale and I knew what he was doing. He was smelling me. He was making sure I was telling the truth. To add some conviction, I said, "Let's face facts, Ethan. I can't go anywhere in my current condition. And even if I did, you would find me anyway. I really don't have any other options. I'd rather go in peace than live in agony."

He glared. "Agony? Seriously?"

"Not in the literal sense," I amended. "Relax."

"Don't tell me to Relax, Annie. Give me your word."

I sighed in irritation. "Fine. I give you my word."

"Vow it," he demanded.

"I vow it."

He looked at me briefly, his face set in complete discernment before he reached out, grabbed my hand, opened my palm and pricked my flesh with a nail in one fast, fluid motion. "Ow!" I said, yanking my hand away from him. "You hurt me!" Instinctively, I moved away from him, but he didn't allow that.

"No," he said, grabbing my hand once more. He opened my palm and I struggled to pull away from his strong grip.

"Ethan," I whispered, a flicker of fear tickling its way down the length of my spine.

"Shh," he said, softly. He lowered his head to the drop of blood that bubbled up from the small wound and slowly slipped his tongue out to lick it. The red, thick streak covered his tongue and he slipped it back inside of his mouth, where he swallowed it.

My eyes widened in horror and I jerked my hand away from him as tears clouded my eyes. What the fuck? I cradled my hand against my chest; my body inadvertently trembling at the morbidity of his actions. "What is wrong with you?" I asked. A tear slipped free even though I tried to hold it back.

He moved closer to me and I moved back. "Easy, love." He moved closer to me slowly. "I won't hurt you."

"You just did," I said, my voice unsteady.

"I did it for a reason," he said.

I sniffled and wiped my nose roughly. "What?"

"I'll explain it to you, baby. I promise. But don't be frightened. Come here." He opened his arms and waited patiently for me to close the small distance between us.

I shook my head and looked away as another tear fell. "No, Ethan."

"Please," he said, gently. "Please, sweetheart."

I stood there, silently waiting in trepidation. Whatever game he was playing was starting to scare me. He was starting to scare me.

He noticed and dropped his arms, deliberately placing them at his sides where I could see them. "Is this better?" he asked, lowering his head a little to capture my gaze. "I'll stay like this. If it makes you feel safe, I won't move."

I licked my lips and sniffled again. Shrugging, I replied, "okay."

He smiled a little. "Okay, my petal." He stared at me for a few minutes in complete silence.

I felt my face grow hot under his scrutiny and moved away from him some more. What he just did was twisted. It rubbed me wrong. It made me doubt him. It made me doubt his true intentions. Was he lying to me all along? Was he really going to hurt me? Was his entire story a ruse? A way to lure me? Was the bond even real? Was I getting played?

Suddenly, the plan I had concocted no longer held the promise that it had. It no longer held strength and structure. It was fractured. Something that had no conviction. The idea was falling apart. I was falling apart.

Because Ethan was bigger than me. He was stronger than me. He had power. Physical and mental. He ruled here. I was nothing. Just a useless woman for his whim. For all I knew, he would kill me and the whole bond could be something he said to keep me at ease. To keep me from resisting.

Easy prey.

Like I was to Jerry.

Without meaning to, I made a sound in the back of my throat. One that reflected how I felt. Completely and utterly afraid.

"Hey," he said, shifting even closer. "Hey, what's the matter, baby? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I answered quickly. "It's nothing."

"That didn't sound like nothing. Why are you suddenly so scared, Annie? You're so scared."

"I'm not," I lied, moving away until my head hit the headboard behind me. I curled my legs up and wrapped my arms around them protectively. The wound on my hand was forgotten. The pain of my injuries were forgotten. All I could think about was the man in front of me. If he was willing to do something so odd and twisted; he was capable of doing worse. So much worse.

"You're trembling," he said, still staring at me. "Calm down."

"I'm fine," I said, my voice breaking.

"You're lying to me. I don't like that. Now, tell me what's wrong."

I finally looked up at him. He looked...calm. Like this entire thing was normal. Like forcing a woman to be with him was normal. I wondered if he had done this before. How many women did he take? How many women did he lie to? How many women did he brainwash into believing he was inhuman? If I was naïve enough to believe that his eyes meant something more...that his size meant something more...that my lust for him meant something more...I could only fathom how many must have succumbed to the lies before me.

Recognition dawned on his face, because he looked at me with his own wide eyes. As if I slapped him. As if I betrayed him. "Fuck," he said, running a hand over his face. "I didn't draw your blood for some sick, masochistic reason, Annie. Jesus. I did it for the vow. Your word and your blood to solidify said promise." He shook his head. "What else do I have to do to prove to you that I'm not a monster? That I'm not a serial killer that feasts upon helpless females? My female?"

"I don't understand," I said in confusion. "What?"

He exhaled sharply. His look of shock and betrayal was replaced with a glare. "I am a wolf, Annie. You made a vow to me. One that needs to be binding. Your payment was blood. I drank it. Therefore, I accepted said vow. One that cannot be broken now, just as a claim cannot be broken. Should you break it and leave, your blood now runs through my veins. I will find you quicker. Not on mere scent alone. Your blood is mine. Just as you are mine. The claim will seal this. But this is just as good until you give me all of you."

Fuck. Triple, shit fuck. Was he serious?

"I'm not the male who beat you," he added rather harshly. "I don't do that. That's not how I was fucking wired. Especially not for you. So could you stop looking at me like I'm going to pounce and murder you?"

I stuttered, not really knowing what to say.

He snorted and got up. "It's too early for this shit. I'm tired. I've been traveling for a while. I want a shower, food and some sleep. Though, not necessarily in that order. You can relax, alright? I'm not going to hurt you. Your vow has been accepted. That's all that matters. We can sort out the rest later." He offered me his arms. "If you want to eat, I'll carry you downstairs and I'll make you some breakfast. F.Y.I. without poisoning you. If not, that's okay too. You can stay here until you're ready to handle me. Yes?"

I nodded, unable to find my voice.

"Yes to what, Annie? Breakfast? Or me leaving you alone so you can calm down?"

I cleared my throat. "Breakfast," I said, my voice thick and low.

"Good," he said, lowering himself to scoop me out of the bed.

Even though I was huddled in a corner, he managed to carry me away without difficulty. Nor did he utter another word as he carried me out the room, through the hall, down the stairs and to the kitchen. He placed me on a stool gently and went to work, taking out a frying pan and ingredients.

"You like pancakes?" he asked, not looking at me as he took out a large mixing bowl and whisk.

"I haven't had any in years," I grumbled.

"I didn't ask you how long has it been since you had it," he said in a clipped tone. "I asked you if you liked it. It's that simple."

I wasn't sure if I deserved his anger. I had every right to be suspicious of him and his intentions. A week's worth of time spent together did not mean I trusted him. He could still be lying. He could be delusional. I never saw him as anything other than a man anyway. This entire situation could be one psychotic lie.

"Well?" he prodded, now whisking the batter. "I'm talking to you."

"I like it," I said, my voice breaking again.

He turned to look at me, his back to the stove. "Are you sure?"

It wasn't asked as a reassurance. It was asked in exasperation. "Yes," I replied, quietly.

He muttered under his breath and turned again to begin making the pancakes. I waited in silence, watching him as he went about the task of cooking. He moved around calmly even though his face was set in a grimace. Every so often, he glanced at me, not saying a word. I took the opportunity to stare at him too.

Heavy, dark circles were underneath his eyes and he looked genuinely tired. I played with my fingers nervously as I asked, "Are you okay? You look tired."

He flipped a pancake with a spatula. "Why do you care?" he spat.

"I was only asking."

"Thank you," he said, bitterly. "It's nice to know that you were asking for the sole purpose of filling the silence rather than concern."

I frowned. "I'm not heartless, Ethan."

"Aren't you?" he countered, turning with a plate full of pancakes. He walked over to me and nearly slammed the plate on the bar top in front of me. He went back for some butter and maple syrup to put on my pancakes. "Because, according to you, I'm a fucking liar, a killer, sadistic, psychotic, masochistic, abuser, who only wants to add you to my collection of females that I take pleasure in murdering. But not before I make them feel safe and comfortable. Not before I tell them some bullshit story that I am inhuman. Brainwashing is easier. If they're compliant, it's easier. If they trust me, it's easier. Right?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't. He summed up what I was thinking without missing a fucking beat.

"I thought so," he said, dumping some maple syrup on my pancakes. "Now eat. You haven't been eating that much." He turned and began to make more pancakes.

I took the fork he gave me with trembling fingers and dug in, not really hungry after our disagreement. But I wasn't going to tell Ethan that. That would be another argument entirely. And I was too mentally drained to deal with that.

The minute the pancake hit my mouth, however; an involuntary groan fell from my lips. The syrup tasted rich; unlike any syrup I ever had. The pancakes were golden, buttery, a little crusty on the edges, fluffy and with the perfect amount of sugar.

Ethan turned to look at me again. "What?"

I pointed to the pancakes, unable to answer. I shoved another bite-full in my mouth.

The corner of his lips quirked up into a little smile that he was failing to hide. "You like it?"

I nodded; my mouth stuffed. My cheeks were getting bigger.

His eyes softened in an instant and his dimple was starting to show. "You want more?"

As much as I did, he gave me more than enough. "No, thanks," I mumbled, eating more.

He chuckled. I stared at him. Gone was the scowl. Gone was the attitude. Like it never existed. He finished up his own pancakes, piled them onto a plate and placed it beside me before making some tea. He added milk and sugar and gave me a steaming mug before sitting to eat his meal.

We ate in silence for a while; simply enjoying the pancakes and tea. I looked over at him and gently nudged him with my elbow. "Thank you." I took a sip of the tea.

Earl grey.

"You're welcome," he said, not looking at me. He was grabbing some pancakes with a fork.

"You eat a lot," I pointed out. He had at least ten pancakes on his plate.

He laughed, the sound rich and masculine. "I'm a large male. In case you haven't noticed."

I looked at my own body. I knew all about being large.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said, now playing with my food.

He noticed. "Eat, love. You don't eat a lot. Not good for you." He took a sip of his tea.

"I ate enough."

"No, you didn't. Most of your pancakes are there. Finish." He shoved a huge amount of pancakes into his mouth. His cheeks instantly grew, and he was having a hard time chewing. "Sheee?" he said with a mouth full of food. "I eat."

I couldn't stop myself from laughing. "You're going to choke."

He laughed too, causing a blob of moist pancakes to fall out of his mouth and land on his lap with a plop.

I laughed more. "Ewwww."

He dropped the fork with a clatter on the plate, swallowed the pancakes and shoved his fingers into my neck to tickle me. "You think that's gross, female? How about I lick you?"

He opened his mouth and I squealed; pushing him away with my hands. "Stop, Ethan! Oh god, ew!"

He laughed, got off the stool, dropped his hands to wrap around my waist and pulled me into him. He shoved his head into the crook of my neck where he pressed hot, wet, sticky kisses along my flesh.

I was laughing so hard, that I was completely at ease with not only his proximity, but the way he was touching me. Without a thought, I wrapped my arms around his head and threaded my fingers through his thick, long hair. It smelled like the forest and his shampoo. He continued to kiss my neck until the entire area was covered in his soft kisses.

I quieted down when he stopped, pulled back, looked directly into my eyes and asked, "Is it that hard to trust me, love? You know that I will never hurt you." He lifted a hand to tuck some of my hair behind my ear.

I sucked in a shaky breath. "I don't know," I answered honestly.

He sighed and wrapped a hand around my nape to pull my head closer to him. He pressed a single kiss to my forehead and without meaning to, I closed my eyes and melted into him. He was about to pull away when he noticed that my eyes were still closed. He laughed lowly and pressed two more kisses to my forehead.

"Open your eyes for me, Luna."

I complied and stared directly into his intense, golden gaze. "Time. That's what I need for you to trust me. To love me. Let me show you how a real male treats his female."

"But you took me against my will," I reminded him.

"I did. But I will repeat that you were never my prisoner. Nor will you ever be. You already gave me your vow. Let me give you something in return. Something to prove that I am not a monster. That I am more than whispered promises. That I will never hurt you. Only pleasure you. Love you. Care for you. Till my last breath."

I opened my mouth to speak, but he cut me off in a searing, unexpected, potent kiss. It tasted of maple syrup, buttered pancakes and untamed desire. He rearranged himself, slipping both of his hands to my cheeks to hold my head in place as he took.

And what a taking it was.

I gasped when his tongue brushed against my lips. He took advantage and slipped it into my depths; no longer exploring my mouth but ravaging it in the most delectable way. He kissed me until I was more than breathless. He kissed me until I was a soft, pliable mess. Then he kissed me some more.

When he finally pulled away, I couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't find my voice, and couldn't center myself. He moved his lips to my chin, pressing kisses along my skin. He ran his mouth along my jawline in slow deliberation. He moved to my cheeks, kissing each one tantalizingly slowly. Then he pressed a single, warm kiss to each of my eyes; moving down to my jawline again when he was done.

He went back to my neck, where he showered me with more kisses until I was hitching in little puffs of breath that were erratic. Down he went, kissing my collarbone thoroughly. With a flick of his wrist, he popped the first button from the shirt I was wearing...his shirt. He kissed the space there, popping more buttons and kissing along the way.

Just as the shirt exposed more of my scarred flesh, he stopped and pulled away. Desire pooled in his eyes and he wasted no time. He quickly went for the sweats I was wearing and untied it so quickly, I was unable to protest even if I wanted to. Never had a man made me feel this way.

With Jerry, our sexual encounters were more along the lines of rape.

But this? Dear god, this was desire. Pure, wild desire. I felt a warmth in between my legs and heat rose from every inch of my flesh. I didn't have to look at myself in a mirror to know that I was flushed. Though not from embarrassment. No.

I made a sound when Ethan gently went to his knees and pulled down my pants; taking them off one leg at a time. His eyes found mine. "You okay?" he asked, his voice dark and husky.

I nodded. Speaking had eluded me. Pure instinct took over.

Cool air tickled my legs when they were free of the sweatpants and Ethan grabbed my left leg to lift and put on top of his broad shoulder. My heart thundered and my brain became a muddled mess. All I could see was him. All I could smell was him. All I could feel was him.

With his eyes on me, he grabbed my other leg and placed it on his other shoulder. He pressed open-mouthed kisses to my inner ankle, moving up along my leg slowly. He kissed each one, working his way to my inner thighs, where he pressed more kisses to each side.

"How does this feel?" he whispered, pressing yet another kiss to my inner thigh.

I shivered at the contact. His lips were warm and soft, tickling and alluring. I never had a man kiss me there. I never had a man kiss me so close to the ache at my center. Right now, all of my doubts disappeared. All of my fear was gone.

Gone.

I didn't even focus on the fact that my thick legs were encasing his head. That my flesh looked like it was about swallow him. At this moment, nothing else mattered, but the hot, needy, pulsing ache below. The ache he was getting closer to.

I licked my lips. "Good," I whispered in response.

He smiled and pressed another kiss to my inner thigh, this time, the other side and just a little higher than the first. I hitched in a sharp breath and he chuckled. "Just good, love?"

12