All Comments on 'Apprehended Ch. 12'

by AnnieBaebee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Uhm weird?

The story kinda feels repetitive now. I mean after 12 chapters, I find Annie to be completely naive and clueless. Might stick for now just to know what the ending will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it!!!

Thank you so much for continuing! Very interested in the other story you had mentioned possibly posting! Youre a fantastic writer cant wait to see what happens next! Ethan is amazing!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where's the sexual tension or action?

I enjoy the story. You write well and the concept is solid... but we're in ch12 with 1 oral sex scene and some kissing. It may help to do longer chapters or to pick up the pace... They both almost died and still no action?

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 4 years ago
I know there's some fire in her.

She has been beaten down and lives in fear but i'm looking forward to seeing her true self emerge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

I see some people complaining that theres not enough action between Annie and Ethan, but I love a slow burn. It makes all their interactions that much more intense. There are plenty of stories on this website full of sex if that's what some readers want.

Love the story, can't wait to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More?

I'm really liking the story. Are you going to finish it. I really hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Are you gonna update another part of this story or what? Slow burn with an even slower updates is such a pain in the ass. Hope you are doing well and will get to see the series finished :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieBaebee@AnnieBaebee
Hello. I am an avid writer. I'm new to this specific type of writing; however, I'm willing to give it a go. Feedback is welcome. As are inquiries.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES