All Comments on 'Apprehended Ch. 31'

by AnnieBaebee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It feels like this story is a bit rudderless. how many versions of going outside and something bad happening can there be?

ReddladyReddladyabout 2 years ago

Just glad to see the next chapter. Well done.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 2 years ago

I'm happy to see an update. However, I feel that so much time is spent building an ominous feeling and very little time is spent moving the story forward. Yes, they are bad luck and bad choice magnets... everything in the entire supernatural world is out to get them. Doom, gloom... we get it. There has to be something to move beyond that. There are loads of loose ends to tie up, not to mention what we actually want to read about- some happiness and respite for these poor girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I discovered the first chapter of this story yesterday, and have found the characters so endearing that I barely slept keep reading and now I’m up to date! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!

MommyXOMommyXOover 1 year ago

I hope you updste this wonderful story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for keeping coming back to add to this story. It's wonderful.

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 1 year ago
Ch 31

i always enjoyed this story, i hope you conrinue it and they ALL have a plesant long happy life together

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn287 months ago

I have so enjoyed reading your story, seeing how the characters develop, watching the love and trust grow between Ethan and Annie. It has been so long since you’ve posted a new chapter, and I truly hope that you haven’t given up on these fascinating beings. I’m so looking forward to your next chapters, and would love to see them soon!

❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieBaebee@AnnieBaebee
Hello. I am an avid writer. I'm new to this specific type of writing; however, I'm willing to give it a go. Feedback is welcome. As are inquiries.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Apprehended Series Info