April and Her Friends Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her a little time to recover, then rolled her over onto her back.

As he gazed at the wondrous vision of her nudity, he forgot that this was a woman only a few years younger than his mother. To him, she was simply a supremely desirable woman who wanted him as fervently as he wanted her, as her shining and eager eyes attested. It was only now that Carolyn peeled off the underwear that Rohit was still wearing, distorted as it was by his enormous erection.

When she saw his member, she couldn't help gasping: "Oh, my goodness!"

Rohit had to smile to himself. Do women always say that when they see a big cock? Out loud he said, "I hope it's not too big."

"Um, I think I'll manage," she said.

She took his cock in her hands as he positioned himself between her legs. Guiding it into her pussy, she thrilled at its length and girth as it slowly and inexorably entered her. It seemed to take minutes for him to go in at full length, and by that time she felt filled and stretched as never before. Sensing that she might be in discomfort, he at first thrust softly and gently—so much so that after a while she cried impatiently, "Oh, Rohit, a little harder, please!" He made haste to comply, also lowering his body onto hers so that she could cling tightly to him as he ground his hips into her.

His climax was an overwhelming moment for him—a symbol of the intimate union he had achieved with this remarkable woman, the stepmother of his second love. And it wasn't at all surprising that, when he finished, he remained firmly lodged in her and whispered in her ear:

"I love you, Carolyn."

"I love you too, dear," she said.

As they snuggled in post-coital relaxation, she knew that their session was far from over. When he got hard again, she said almost matter-of-factly:

"Do you want to go into my bottom?"

Rohit was lying on his back. He made no reply, and no movement to comply.

"Rohit?" she said. "Don't you want to?"

A curious expression came over his face—regret, sorrow, and perhaps shame. But he remained silent.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Don't you—"

"It wouldn't be right!" he blurted out.

She was struck dumb. It took some moments for her to say: "Why on earth not?"

"It just wouldn't be," he said miserably.

She frowned at him. "Is it because I'm April's stepmom? Is it because . . .?" She didn't finish the thought: Is it because I remind you of your mother? But that made no sense to her. Rohit had no problem entering her pussy—something he presumably wouldn't have done to his mom. So what was the fuss?

At last he stammered: "It's just that . . . my thing is so big. I might hurt you."

She was touched by his concern, even though she also felt a touch of irritation. So I'm an old lady and he has to be worried about causing me pain?

"Rohit," she said severely, "I'm not made of porcelain. I'm a big girl, and I can take it." Without bothering to wait for a reply, she reached over to the top drawer of the nightstand and took out the familiar blue jar. "Here—put the stuff on me, and then go in me."

In a daze he sought to comply. In some ways, applying the lubricant was more unnerving than penetrating her anally, but he did the job, put the jar away, wiped his fingers with some Kleenex, and then positioned himself accordingly. Carolyn had already placed herself on her stomach, awaiting his entry. As he covered her with his body, he slowly guided his cock into the aperture. After getting the tip in, he seemed to delay any further penetration.

"Oh, Rohit, for God's sake just go on in!"

With that, he finally entered her about halfway—but even that caused her to emit a sharp gasp. He was so mortified that he almost withdrew, but her frantic cry "No, no! Stay in me!" dissuaded him. But he was careful, when he started pumping, not to proceed more than two-thirds of the way in. She guided his hands to her breasts and then tried to relax, allowing him as much access to her orifice as he wished. At last he got down to business and thrust forcefully in her—and his climax was not long delayed.

After he had washed thoroughly, he returned to the bed. With a look of concern he said:

"Are you okay?"

"I'm just fine, Rohit," she said with a smile. In fact, he had caused her a little discomfort, but she wasn't going to admit that.

As he peered skeptically at her, she went on: "It was wonderful. I want you to do that many more times in the future."

They cuddled a bit more, and she later got one more climax out of him by a lengthy session of sixty-nine. The foamy discharge that went down her throat was a fitting recompense to the multitude of orgasms he had given her with his diligent licking and stroking.

They collapsed in sleep afterward, but before doing so she made sure to say:

"You're a treasure, Rohit."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

*

The five of them made sure not to overdo things. The young people had a lot of studying to do, and the older couple worked hard at their jobs. Rohit took to heart Carolyn's comment that Kumar had at times overworked her in bed in the wake of April's and Melody's absence; but there were numerous times when he simply couldn't keep his hands off of her, and she didn't seem to mind. The younger women, of course, were thrilled to take advantage of the two men in the house as much as they could, but even they realized that too much intimacy would become a bit wearying to all concerned.

And yet, it was now Kumar who took the initiative to effect the final reconciliation that would unify his unorthodox household.

12