All Comments on 'April Come She Will'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Time relevant

A pleasant and likeable story, relevant to the times we're living through. I don't know if there are any others but this is first Corvid-19 story I've seen on this site. The episode with David's mother rang all too true: it's a fact that since this pandemic started, more morons have crawled out from the woodwork than normal. The sooner they crawl back the better. So it's five stars from me, Jackie.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
wonderful

I really enjoyed reading this story and brings home what can happen with this pandimentic and that the mother was nasty saying that her son David was ill because of covid 19, so now April and Lori are becoming lovers and hope they do become lovers and hope they do get married and have children, I am going to await your next story about these two young ladies excellent story Jackie_em. xxx

DiTo_DDiTo_Dabout 4 years ago

Thank you for such a wonderful love story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Smart and timely

Everything about this story was believable, even the anti- Asian bigotry. The premise was solid and the evolution of the relationship felt very organic; from caring for her roommate, to increasing intimacy, to full on sex. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your story didnt really arouse and turn me on, but your intellect is very impressive!!!

Its not often I read a free sex story and become very impressed by the author's intelligence, perception, wisdom... Respect!!!

I feel like telling you that you're too good and "superior" to be writing and posting on a free porn website. But then I wouldnt have come across you!

All the best!

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 4 years ago
Beautiful story!

You tied in all the anxiety of the times, yet you tell a beautiful love story in the midst of chaos and calamity. Very well done, and thank you for sharing your talent!

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
A Very Nice Love Story!!

I really enjoyed this "Lesbian Love Story", and especially for it's relevance in the current time of COVID-19. April & Lori's characters were quite realistic, and their cuteness in becoming more familiar with each other during the isolation was just exquisite. I think "April Come She Will" was intended as a 1-off story, however I would certainly enjoy 1 or 2 more chapters of this romantic love story.

The story was well written, relevant and definitely "A 5*-Star Rating For Me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A lovely experience

It's a sweet love story, the way they were good to each other and took care of each other.

I would have loved to read a sumptuously-described passage of their oral sex experience, I crave that so much. Don't rush too much, you aren't going to bore me!

tvlove007tvlove007over 2 years ago

I want to be gurl sharing lesbian sex with another girl. I want to feel an all body climax.

NobleGent45NobleGent45almost 2 years ago

Beautiful story and beautifully written

thank you

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nicely told. 4 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous