April Come She Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was getting myself off while imagining that it was because of a woman's actions. My nipples felt like I could cut glass with them as I switched back and forth between the left and right boobs. In the meantime, I was furiously fucking myself with my fingers while stroking my clit. I could feel it building as my pussy tightened around my fingers and I felt an orgasm sweeping over me. I wept quietly as I came hard while sitting there.

I sat there, with my fingers still buried deep in my cunt, crying. The towel under me was soaked with my juices with my groin and my hand were both drenched. For a couple of minutes, I sat unmoving, before I eased my fingers from my pussy. It was still very sensitive and even pulling them out sent chills up my body.

Finally, I got up and washed my hands, my pussy and my face before sitting back down on the toilet. I felt drained and didn't even feel up to making dinner for April or I, but eventually recovered enough to put on some clothes and go to the kitchen. Luckily I had a few things that required very little preparation, so I used that to make us food.

.......................................

Over the next few days, April began to feel better, though she clearly was not back to normal. She could generally use the bathroom by herself, though she still wanted help in the shower. She also wanted me to continue to share her bed at night. Despite my misgivings, I did sleep beside her, even spooning her at her request. I put a hand on her stomach most nights, and she slid it up to the underside of a boob.

She never actually had me touch the boob proper, just kind of cradling the underside, but there was still an implied intimacy. She began working more hours, still sitting in bed working and taking frequent breaks as needed. At one point, I had mostly been working at a desk in my bedroom, but she had me move into her room, and I worked, sitting beside her in bed.

I got a little concerned. Look, I like April, but was starting to think she was fixating on me as a romantic partner and I didn't think I wanted that with a woman. What was most worrying was that I was starting to be attracted to her. I like guys and have always liked guys. Sure I broke up with Cory, but that was because he started chasing that slut. I decided to address it discretely.

"So, April, I guess it really is over with David."

"I've heard nothing more from him or his mother, and I don't care."

"You don't think he might have some second thoughts once he gets better?"

"He's dead to me, whether he survives or not."

"So I know we are kind of locked down for now, but have you thought about other guys you might like to date?"

"I'm going to take a break from guys for a while."

"We don't have much choice until the virus passes, but even after that?"

"David was just way too typical."

"Up until he got sick, I thought you felt like he was a good boyfriend."

"I need to spend some time thinking about what I really need in my life."

"I can't imagine you want to spend the rest of your life alone."

"There are other alternatives, besides the Davids of this world."

"There are decent guys out there."

"You mean like Cory who ran off chasing the first slut who'd spread her legs for him."

"I didn't say Cory was a good example."

"There's a lot of bad examples out there."

"Don't you want to be happy? To find someone to love?"

"Does that have to be a guy?"

"What... what do you mean?" I was almost afraid of her answer.

"I could get a cat. It would be more faithful and loving than most of the guys I know."

I realized I had held my breath, and took a good breath then. "Cats can be finicky."

"I can't imagine I'd let just anyone pet my pussy."

"Wha... what?"

"My pussy cat -- not everyone could pet it."

"I'm sure."

"However nice petting might be."

"Sometimes you need more than a cuddle."

"I wouldn't get that from a pet, but there might be other alternatives."

"Like... what?"

"Who knows? Look we both need to get some work done."

I let it drop. She seemed to be treading a line and I was afraid of where it would go if I really pushed her. Was she really flirting with me? Was she suggesting that we could be physically intimate? Did I want to be physically intimate with her? God knows with sleeping in the same bed it had gotten closer than I'd have expected.

It left me wondering where I wanted to go. I had jilled myself a few times recently and when I did, April seemed to pop into my head. I was afraid of what that meant. I was perhaps more afraid because more and more it looked like that might be exactly what she wanted. I was even more afraid, because I was starting to think that was what I wanted.

Did I want April as my lover? Would I be satisfied having April as my lover? Would she be satisfied having me as her lover? Was this something that could last? Did I want it to last? Did she want it to last? If it didn't last, what would that do to our personal relationship? If she dumped me to chase some guy could I stand that?

My mind was a mass of conflicting feelings. I wanted her, yet I didn't want her. I wanted to touch her body, yet I was afraid to touch her, even though we slept touching every night. When I touched myself, in my mind, I felt not my hands or those of any guy, but April's hands. My mind was a mass of conflicting emotions and I wasn't sure how to resolve it.

That's not true. I knew exactly how to resolve it -- by acting out my desires. The problem would be what would happen when I did? Would I be disgusted by making love to a woman? Would I not want to go back to men? Could I stand not to go back to men? Would April respond to my feelings and actions? Did she really want to make love to me? Was this just some passing fancy?

I tried to quit thinking about it all and just work for a while. It wasn't easy, particularly working sitting beside April in her bed. My job is pretty consuming though, so after a while I got into my work and everything else faded away for a time. Eventually, I finished my work for the day and got up to make dinner for April and I, and start a load of laundry.

She felt well enough to come out of the bedroom and eat in the little dining room area of our apartment. After dinner, we sat together on the sofa and watched a movie on TV. She wanted me to put my arm around her as we sat. I did, but it made me feel a little strange. When it was over, we went to bed, again sleeping together in her bed. She kissed me on the cheek before lying down.

.................................

It didn't really get much more intimate than that for several days, which let me relax a bit. We continued to shower together, though perhaps a little less intimately. I was more there to make sure she was okay and didn't fall down or hurt herself. I did wash her back, but she didn't ask me to wash anything else. She washed my back as well, though I still found wetness between my legs that wasn't from shower water.

One evening when we went into bed, April had rather an embarrassed look. She clearly wanted to say something but was hesitant to do so. We sat down beside each other on her bed. She put her hand on my leg around mid-thigh. She looked at me, then looked down and bit her lip. I was half afraid of what she was going to say.

"I need to ask something, but I'm a little embarrassed."

"What is it?"

"I'm feeling better, even though I'm not fully recovered."

"I'm glad you're feeling better. I was really worried about you for a while."

"When I got sick, I didn't feel like doing anything."

"That's understandable."

"Then when I got dumped by David, I felt even worse."

"I know he was sick, but having his mother call you to break up really sucked."

"Now that I'm feeling better, I feel like I need things."

"What kind of things?"

"Stimulation."

"And you can't...?"

"I tried. I used to make myself feel good, but it isn't working now."

"Maybe you need to give it time. Relax, and get in the right frame of mind. Maybe even wait until you feel even better."

"I feel like I need something now."

"It needs to be now?"

"I think it would make a real difference in how I feel and how well I recover."

"So what you're asking is...?"

"I want you to touch me, make me feel good."

"I don't know if we should do that."

"I trust you, and we've been sharing a bed and touching each other a little."

"Really only a little though."

"You've seen me naked, showered with me, and touched me doing all that."

"It's really an escalation though."

"Not that much, and I really need it. I swear. Or I wouldn't even ask. Please."

April had tears in her eyes as she asked. I was afraid -- afraid that it would go beyond -- and afraid that I wanted it to go beyond. She was wearing a long tee and panties, which was her normal bedtime attire. She leaned forward and pulled off her tee, then lifted her ass off the bed and pulled off her panties. She spread her legs wide and slid down so her pussy was quite open and accessible.

She reached over and took my hand nearest her and placed it gently on her mound. I could feel her getting wet even without stroking her. She began to move her hips a little and her pussy began to open up under my fingers. I held off a bit, then couldn't help myself and began to stroke her pussy. She sighed and leaned her head back against the pillow as my fingers began to work.

I moved them up and down over her pussy. She moaned and thrust her hips forward. One finger slipped slightly inside her before sneaking back out again. She had a pathetic moan and moved her hips back and forth. I rolled onto my side and took the hand which had been teasing her pussy and moved it to a boob, while my other hand began to stroke her slit.

I was torn. I wanted to touch her. I wanted her to touch me. But I was afraid -- afraid that I would like it too much -- that she would like it too much -- that neither of us would want to stop doing this with each other once we started. I was afraid of what that might mean. I was a straight girl. I liked boys. I was not interested in being with another woman -- at least that's what I told myself.

My body and my emotions seemed to be telling a different story as I moved my fingers over her pussy and got one finger firmly in April's sweet snatch. She clearly enjoyed that and clearly wanted it as she moaned and stroked my head. After a few minutes, she gently but firmly pulled my head over top of her boobs. I could not help myself as I took one nipple in my mouth.

The hand I had between her legs was moving one finger deeply in and out of her as I began to rub her clit with my thumb. She seemed lost in her pleasure as I added a second finger to the one plumbing the depths of her cunt. She had the most satisfied sign I've ever heard from a human being and stroked my head even more.

My mouth, meantime, was licking her boob, then sucking the nipple into my mouth. I'd had guys kiss my boobs before, but I kissed hers the way I always wanted my own done. I could feel her moving and squirming below me as I switched to kissing and sucking on the other breast. She began to move her hips and it felt like she was fucking my fingers as much as my fingers were fucking her.

Her pussy was drenched in her juices as she grabbed my head, shrieked and I felt her cunt grab my fingers. My body rippled under me as she came to a massive orgasm. I kept at it, still sucking on her boob and stroking her clit until she came to a second, and a third orgasm. With that, she pulled my head away and stroked it with both hands.

"Enough, Lori. I don't think I can take any more. Not for a while anyhow."

"I don't know what came over me."

"I'm glad it did. That was the most wonderful thing I've ever felt in my life."

"It's not like having a boyfriend make love to you."

"It was much better. I've never had any guy who made me feel that good."

April rolled over and began to kiss me. Her legs were on either side of one of my legs and I could feel the wetness from her pussy on my leg. She kissed me and then began to caress one of my boobs with her hand. It felt great, but I felt uneasy. I wasn't sure I wanted her doing that to me. At the same time my body began to respond to her and my nipples got hard as I could feel my own pussy get very wet.

"I don't know if we should be doing this."

April paused, looked into my eyes and smiled. "Lori, did you know you talk in your sleep?"

"I do?"

"I've heard you, in your sleep, call my name and tell me to kiss you and touch you."

"I don't believe that."

"And after we shower together, you go off to the other bathroom and jill yourself and moan my name."

"I didn't think I was saying anything as I did that."

"But you admit you stroke yourself while thinking of me."

It was true. What could I say? Since the first time we showered together, I couldn't help thinking of April any time I stroked myself. I tried thinking about old boyfriends with no success whatsoever. When I touched myself I felt her hands on me. She clearly wanted to do that for real now, but I was scared. Would that make me a lesbian?

When I was in college, my roommate and I stroked each other, but there was never any feeling that it was more than just a little mutual masturbation. There was no romance, no sense that we wanted anything more than a little physical pleasure. Now April and I had been sharing a bed and been together twenty four hours a day since the virus hit.

I was starting to feel things for her that I'd never felt for any other woman. What would happen when the virus passed? Would she dump me for some guy? Would I leave her for a man? What did we each really want and how long would that last. I was afraid of my own feelings and afraid of her feelings. What if we both wanted to be a couple and be lovers? That was perhaps scariest of all.

"Lori, I've known for a long time that I was bisexual."

"Do you mean...?"

"I thought you were cute, but you never seemed to have much interest in women."

"I never... really... thought of you... that way."

"When I got ill, and you were taking care of me, I was even more drawn to you."

"I cared about you. I wanted to make sure you were taken care of."

"There seemed to be more to it than that, but I needed to make sure."

"And now you're sure?"

April kissed me and resumed stroking my boob. I moaned and felt myself getting even wetter, as I felt her wetness against my leg. I still felt uncertain in many ways, but one part of me felt like I really wanted and needed her. She shifted slightly to let her hand move down my body. I was still in my night shirt and panties. She slid her hand under the hem of my shirt, then under the waist band of my panties.

If I didn't stop her, she was going to do to me what I had just done to her not long before. I was conflicted, but there was no way that I was going to stop her. Her fingers reached the top of my slit and I moaned and spread my legs wider. She stopped, which surprised and disappointed me. She got up, then sat me up and pulled off my tee.

She threw the shirt on the floor, smiled at me and gently pushed my shoulder to get me to lie back down on the bed. She lifted on my hips and I raised them from the bed and she pulled off my panties. I was now naked and open to her, and was ready for whatever she wanted to do to me. I was scared because I was afraid of what it would mean to us both.

She plunged a finger deep into my pussy and I gasped. She silenced me with a kiss and continued to kiss me as she plumbed the depths of my being. She was not slow or subtle but quickly added a second finger, moving them deeply in and out of me as she found my clit and began to stroke that. Soon she kissed her way from my lips down my neck and to my breasts.

She actually bit one of my nipples. It hurt, but not badly, and oddly, seemed pleasurable at the same time. April continued to finger me as she kissed my boobs, biting them occasionally. I could feel everything building in me and I knew April was about to make me cum, when she curled her fingers up inside me. She hit a spot that I never even knew was there.

I'd never found it, and none of my boyfriends had either. I'd heard of the g-spot, but always thought it was a myth. April found mine and I could not believe how it felt. I had the greatest orgasm of my life, followed by another and another. It was hard to keep track, but after four or five, I begged her to stop. I was afraid it was going to kill me, but I suppose that might have been a good way to go.

She pulled her fingers out of me and moved back up, lying on me and kissing me. After I returned to earth, I began to touch her, running my hand up and down her back, while the other hand found one of her boobs and began to caress and pinch it. If she could bite my boobs, I figured I could pinch hers. She seemed to love it and was even more aggressive.

As she kissed me, I moved one hand down and fondled her ass. I loved the feel of her ass and quickly found I enjoyed caressing it. She moaned and squirmed as she kissed me and even began to play with one of my boobs. I don't know why, but I ran a finger down the crack of her ass until I reached her backdoor. I slipped my finger in her ass and she gasped and stiffened on top of me.

For a few seconds, I'd worried that I'd gone too far, then she looked at me, had a really wicked smile and kissed me even harder. As I fingered her ass, she shifted so she could rub her pussy against my leg. In doing so, her leg was rubbing against my pussy, as well. She rubbed until we each came to a very nice orgasm, and we paused, still kissing and with my finger still in her ass.

"Oh my God, Lori. That was great. Please tell me this won't just be a one time thing."

"I've never cum like this before in my life."

"You were just never with the right person before."

"I think I came more here with you than in a month of sex with any of my boyfriends."

"I don't need any boys for anything as long as I have you."

"You were marvelous, but I do like having a cock in my pussy."

April smiled, then kissed me and got up off me and walked over to a dresser. She opened a drawer and rooted around in it before pulling out a plastic penis with straps. It had two heads, one of which she stuck in her own pussy, then she fastened in on her and walked back to the bed. She gently spread my legs and climbed back on the bed.

"If you want cock, baby, we can give you cock."

With that, she slid the thing inside me. Did it feel as good as a real cock? Maybe not, but it still felt damned good, and as she began to fuck me with it, it felt better and better. April played with my boobs and kissed me as she fucked me and I kissed her back, closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feel of it all. My orgasm snuck up on me but hit me like a sledge hammer when it came.

I had wrapped my legs around her and was fucking her back as hard as she fucked me. She finally stopped but with the cock still deep in my pussy. For as great as everything else was, I did really enjoy having a cock in me. We lay there a while, kissing each other and still feeling that thing inside me. Eventually I came back to full consciousness.

"That was great, but what about you?"

"You could be a sweetie and put it on and do me too."

She got up pulling the cock from my pussy, which missed it as soon as it was gone. She took it off, handing it to me. As I said there was a second head, which went in my pussy, when I put it on. April lay back and spread her legs. It felt strange as I climbed on her and slipped the cock in her pussy. I could hardly complain after she had done me so thoroughly.

I began to fuck her, which caused the part in me to move a little too. The straps kept it from moving too much, but the feeling of having it in there along with the movement there was, made me feel good and a lot less strange than I might otherwise have felt. I got into a modified cowgirl, not all the way up but about halfway up. That made it easier for me to play with her boobs as she played with mine.