April Come She Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I could have gone on for a lot longer than we actually did, but eventually April pulled me down to kiss me and wrap her legs tight around me which left little room for movement. We lay there kissing for a long time, before she rolled me off. I pulled it out of her as we lay beside each other. I'd never had such a long and intense sexual experience with anyone else.

She turned on her side and backed up so I was spooning her, with the strap-on up against her ass. We pulled the covers up and fell asleep that way.

......................................

"So Lori, do you want to go back to the way it was before last night?"

We had just woken up in the morning and were lying beside each other in bed. I still had the strap-on fastened to me, though the part inside me didn't feel wholly comfortable now. I guess I had dried out a bit. Just the thought of it all was starting to make me wet again though, which helped with that problem. I also moved my hips and that made me a little wetter and made me know it would come out okay.

"I don't think we can go back. At least I don't think I can go back."

"So I'll be your only lover?"

"As long as you want me, and as long as I'm your only lover."

"And how will your parents take to you being with a Japanese girl?"

"You being Japanese won't bother them. Me being with another woman might be an issue, but we'll deal with it. What about your folks?"

"My dad is Anglo, so you being Anglo isn't an issue. My parents have known for a long time that I'm bi. They'd prefer I found a guy, but mostly because they want grandchildren."

"Assuming we stay together, which one of us would need to get pregnant?"

"I'd need to have one, though I'd love for you to have one too."

"It feels kind of odd that we just made love for the first time last night and we're already talking about getting pregnant."

April leaned forward and kissed me and stroked my boob. I kissed her back and reached out to stroke her boobs also. We lay there for a while kissing and playing with each other's breasts and I could tell I had gotten wet. I'd had that thing in my pussy for long enough though, so I turned away from her, unstrapped it and gently removed it.

"Lori, I love you, but are you ready to make any sort of a commitment to a relationship with a woman?"

"With any other woman, probably not, but with you, I think I am."

"We can take it slow, and don't have to promise forever yet."

"I think I'd be happy getting groceries delivered, working remotely, and being quarantined with you for a long time, as long as we can spend our nights like we did last night."

"There's lots more to do. We haven't even gone down in each other yet."

I squirmed at the thought and smiled at her. April kissed me and pulled me on top of her and began to stroke my back and my ass. As long as I was there with April, I was in no hurry for any of this to end. We kissed for a while before we got up to take a shower together. We both knew April didn't need any help in the shower, but it was fun.

We soaped and rinsed each other, stopping to kiss and caress frequently during it all. I fingered her pussy and kissed her boobs. I gave her little love bites on her boobs, since I figured out she really likes that. She brought me to orgasm much the same way, before we dried each other off. Neither of us bothered to put on clothes, though I supposed we'd have to before our next grocery delivery.

The sheets on her bed were quite a mess after everything we did last night, so we started a load of laundry and made the bed back again. April had a king size bed, where mine was only a queen, so we figured her bed would be where we'd normally be. We got our computers and sat on her bed to work remotely. Mercifully, there were no teleconferences whether skype or zoom or anything else, so we stayed naked.

Somehow we each found time during the day for breaks when we would kiss and touch each other. We didn't always make each other cum during those, but it was more having fun and whetting our appetite for that evening. We broke for lunch and dinner, with April on my lap for one and me on her lap for the other. We fed each other and kissed crumbs and drips off each other's face and body. We were deliberately sloppy so there would be things to lick and kiss off.

That night, in bed, among other things, we went 69 and licked each other's pussies. I'd never gone down on a woman before, but I enjoyed doing it because it was April, and it was certainly no worse than going down on a guy. She had some experience and I really loved it. I'd had a few guys go down on me, but it never felt like that before.

I'm certain, with time, all this will seem far more routine, but for now I love April, and love making love to her. I can't imagine why I ever had any reservations, and certainly don't want this to end any time soon, if ever.