All Comments on 'April Does the Freshman Dorm'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 6 years ago
Not a story at all

This is just a collection of superficially described sexual encounters. Any one of them should have been expanded into a proper story with real characters. Try harder - but keep posting!

Impuls1v3Impuls1v3over 6 years ago
Thumbs up

I liked this one - down to earth and readable, with lots of realistic, happenstance touches. April is a force to be reckoned with! Needs a further proofread. Thanks for the good read, which kept me hard the whole time. I'll look forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glad you're back

I haven't even read the story yet but I just wanted to comment to say how happy I am to see a new story from you. Still my favourite writer on the site and I was starting to think we'd never get anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m pretty sure that this is mostly a true story. I didn’t go to college in Arizona, but we had a girl like her at my university. She was beautiful, matter of fact married a guy that played pro football. She did go through a lot of us. The difference was, she was on the pill and all of the cum went inside her pussy. No oral sex period. I still talk to her all the time. I did fuck her several times. She told me a few days ago that I had my chance to keep her. I have no idea why I didn’t. Maybe because of her no oral sex (also no morning sex) rule. Ok, now I remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favorite thing on these here internets

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous