All Comments on 'April Fool Office Sissy'

by lululuvsblack

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Almost great

Was to good a story to stoop to using racial slur. Would have been top notch without

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Almost great 2

I do agree that using racial slurs is inappropriate. Now want to see if LuLu exacts revenge, or does LuLu start to blackmail the people who tricked him into this.

54btmguy54btmguyabout 6 years ago
racial

Its 1 thing to talk about big black cock (racial as well) but went to far with the N word.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
loved it (except for the piss)

I loved this story and I would love to be used and abused and humiliated at work. I would love to dress up and suck all the cocks at the office, so that everyone (including all the women) would know that I'm a sissy cocksucking CD slut bitch. But I don't do piss. That's disgusting. Get rid of that and tell us more.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 6 years ago
Seems cruel.

Can't he discover that despite himself, despite the humiliation, he was enjoying the sex as a woman just as he'd enjoyed appearing to be a woman! And even begin to flirt and tease just a little? And in that way, despite himself, top their mean intentions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A poetic commentary

lululuvsblack, thinks she's out of sight

The biggest fuckin' problem is...

lulu CAN'T WRITE!

Every black man doesn't have a big black cock, genius!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More of the same shit.

I’m an idiot for expecting anything different

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why a whimp

I don't understand why most stories about cross dressers have them turning into total wimps when someone straight abuses them. The idea of dressing up as a sexy woman is something I would consider but if some asshole thought he could abuse me he would find out that this sexy lady has sharp nails. Can you say sweet revenge?

TurningintoCDTurningintoCDabout 6 years ago
Awesome story

I love the idea of being pranked by coworkers into dressing up. So many of us just wish that the straight guys we surround ourselves would put us into a situation where we can reveal our well developed feminine sides. I loved reading this story. It got me hard throughout and I really enjoyed myself afterwards thinking about the scenes over and over. Great work! I wish I could have what happened to Lulu happen to me! Keep going with your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The pissing was

Unnecessary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story. Loved it. A little funny but all the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I know that it’s fantasy, but...

I was disappointed in the escalation of the activities. Within just a few hours the story progressed from a stand-still to 100 mph. I thought it odd that the office staff basically just watched their boss rape an employee (via blackmail, no less) and nobody seemed to think that was inappropriate or awkward.

As I said, I realize that it’s porn and I enjoyed it as such, but I really do prefer stories where an author isn’t afraid to take the time to escalate the action at a realistic pace with the characters performing realistic activities. Still a fairly good porn read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Almost

Would have been an awesome fun story without n*. Otherwise please continue with more!

lululuvsblacklululuvsblackabout 5 years agoAuthor
Read this story as a comic

Hi, it's Lulu.

This story has now been turned into a sexy comic by the talented Devin Dickie. So, if you want to see these slutty scenes come to life, go over to his Patreon and contribute - https://www.patreon.com/posts/april-fools-day-25093236

xxx

wimpywelshwillywimpywelshwillyalmost 5 years ago
Jealous of Lulu

Would love to be sissified, humiliated and used by a group of black studs like this. Got my dick rock hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous