All Comments on 'April Fool Pt. 01'

by MaximusTheMad

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
otacon666otacon666about 4 years ago
Boring.

Cliché after cliché after cliche.

Buzz_CrumhungerBuzz_Crumhungerabout 4 years ago
I was going to get all mad...

That there was only one segment of this story, but then I saw the date. More, please! Esp. hot Mom & sister! omg...

Rocky_NorthRocky_Northabout 4 years ago
Measurement Facepalm

"9 inches in length and 8 inches in diameter"

CIRCUMFERENCE! 8 inches in circumference! Otherwise, were talking about a school lunch sized can if Manwich. No pun intended.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
So well written.

Nothing hotter than a father knowing/ suspecting about his wife and son. My father knew but would never outright ask, just made comments.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 4 years agoAuthor

@Rocky_North you are correct, I missed that and even meant to type that. Its funny because I was literally telling myself not to make that mistake and did it anyway. I think I thought about it too much, doh. When I send in my edits for this part I'll correct that. Thanks.

Zman53Zman53about 4 years ago
8" diameter?

that is just a little smaller than a 🏈...

BaladeerBaladeerabout 4 years ago
excellent

Wow. Sexy, hot, and well written. Need more

meucimeuciabout 4 years ago

Other than 8" diameter I really liked this story. I thought it was really well written and I am looking forward to reading more.

shallowhandshallowhandabout 4 years ago
Pretty good so far!

Liking the build up, hope there's some good ol' juicy revenge coming the dads way. Will say, this story is seeming to set up to have the women be fucked by other dudes which I'm not really into, but regardless I'll keep following the story. Lots of promise at the least!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
nice

it was a good story until he took back the porn star. STDs on parade. i know they say that they at\re required to have checkups and wear condoms, but they still "dip" it in to fake a creampie and all it takes is one germ to sicken hundreds of people. otherwise good writing and please don't let him share his women with other men.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Really enjoyable. Look forward to ch2

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm writing part two but it went in a different direction than originally planned. I'm hoping to finish the first draft soon.

MogelbaumMogelbaumover 3 years ago

Would love to see part two.

Hope that there won't be some male additions of any kind

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please write a part 2 or better yet a full series! I loved it too much for it to end here!

nandinisexynandinisexyover 3 years ago
For part 2

I think author just forgot completely about this site after writing this amazing story. To add the frustrations, he has written part 1 in title. I have set a reminder for every month to check my favourite series, and this work is there too.I am disappointed a little by such a huge break. If author reading this, please write the next part in series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

MAXIMUSTHEMAD - Please give us the readers the courtesy of letting us know if you are going to continue this story or not. We deserve to know so we don't waste our time checking your site.

DarkSharkoDarkSharkoabout 3 years ago

I love the Story and hope that you still are wanting to ad a second Part to this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn... I truly hope you at least add a second part.

DarkSharkoDarkSharkoalmost 3 years ago

Will there be a second part?

DarkSharkoDarkSharkoover 2 years ago

Would live it, if you would wright a second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad, but as with most Democrats following through isn't in their nature and when they actually do it's just never as good.😂😂

Just poking you a little.😉

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Very good story. I enjoyed the display of maturity, self-confidence, and confidence of position within the family group of all members involved. The adoration, respect, and love between mother and son is how I would expect an incestuous life to be built upon. For the brother and sister to recognize and accept, without guilt, their feelings for each other was remarkable. As a avid reader of incest stories, I would love to see this develop into a series. In part 1, I find at least 6 subplots. With in-depth character development, this could easily become a novel. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great 1st chapter. Very few mistakes that don’t distract from the story and make it “unreadable” All in all, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story gave it a 5 and waiting for chapter 2 and maybe more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You wrote this in2020 where's the follow up I really liked this story and would like to read more of it so please continue with part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waiting on Pt 2 and Brian to finally fuck his sister.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm almost done with part two. I still have to have it edited a few more times. Didn't quite make it to April, but you can look forward to it coming soon.

Will4900Will4900about 2 years ago

Awesome im really waiting to read the next part to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aww come on!!! Where's the rest!!!! This is damned good too -pout face-

jschmosucksjschmosucksabout 1 year ago

Damn it! You hooked me with the pt 01 in the title. This was a great start, I just wish there were more chapters after this!

MarkT63MarkT6312 months ago

He's good with her fucking BBC and gang bangs??? CUCK???

RichardbeardRichardbeard11 months ago

Definitely need more!

EnosM0007EnosM00075 months ago

Great story waiting for more hope you can finish the story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is going to be a part 2 or more of this please say yes.....

MarkB1965MarkB19652 months ago

This was really a good story. While a little uneven in spots, it’s a fantastic premise and well executed. SO much potential!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 month ago

Dam was looking to read more but after 4 years don't look like it will happen. Hope so and will check back later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for a good story. Nice plot build. Sufficient lust to keep base chakra fires burning. Relationship complexities. Bringing the consequences of Covid into it is neat - or should I say more accurately, unintended consequences, because Covid was all about The Law of Large Numbers and corporate greed. Will be good to see how a sequel plays out.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

You gonna finish this??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximusTheMad@MaximusTheMad
I am writing a part two to April Fool, so I have submitted an edited version of the first part fixing some bad dialogue and grammar. The story is that same only with phasing differences and corrections to things that didn't make sense originally. I did finally come up with a ...