April Fooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, a tray of fruit appeared next to me.

I turned and looked up and could see him lounging in the window seat again. I was fairly certain he was looking at me.

I turned away and ate some of the fruit, then fed all of the animals who came close to share it.

After a long while, I got up and looked back and he was still there. I walked out away from the little building to the orchard, wondering when the perpetual sunrise was going to turn into a sunset. I wondered if he had something against the sun.

Past the orchard was what looked like a wheat field, beautiful and swaying. I walked out in it and laid down to look up at the perfect clouds in the sky.

It was a stunning place. Something out of a dream.

After an hour of laying there and thinking about the nature of this place, I got up and started heading for what looked like a jungle. I paused at the edge, looking at the ground. It looked soft enough. I stepped onto the dirt and spongy loam, then went into the jungle. Beautiful colorful birds looked down at me as I walked, monkeys swung from tree to tree staying with me. A leopard lazed on a low limb, blinking at me. I went to him and petted him, knowing I was safe. Nothing here would hurt me. It was all to be enjoyed. I hugged him and he rumbled a huge purr and it made me giggle. When I set out walking again, he joined me and I petted him as we walked. I even talked to him a little and he looked at me when I did, like he was listening. We walked for hours, looking at the jungle, watching beautiful waterfalls, playing in streams.

I was peaceful and pleasant for a while, then I began wondering if there was an end to it. What if it got dark and I was still in here? What if I got lost?

I no sooner started having those thoughts than I was standing in the dining room.

Abrax was just sitting down, moving to lounge like he did and I turned to look at him.

"Do you always know where I am?"

"Yes. This is my place, my creation, my home. I know everything within. Eat."

I sat down and poked at the food. It smelled spicy. "Did you cook this?"

"Yes. It is good. Eat."

I took a tiny bite. It was spicy, but not hot spicy. I ate a little more and looked over at him. "Don't you eat?"

He shrugged. "When I care to, it is not necessary. Hurry and eat. I wish for more... pleasures."

I blushed and looked down at the food. "What is this? What's in it?"

"Just eat it little Nef."

"I was just asking. What's it called? What are the ingredients?"

"You stall now. You dislike pleasure so much? Why is this?"

"I don't dislike it... I just don't want it with you. I want to go back home, I miss my family! My friends, my boyfriend!"

"You had no true care for the boy, not so much as he had for you. I will see you happier."

"That's not how that works and you have no idea how I feel about him!"

"I do. You miss your brother, it is true, but you were looking for a way to disengage from the other without upsetting your brother. You think him too... immature. You dislike his lack of focus and he was always pressuring you to become your husband. You knew it would never happen. You were waiting until summer began to tell him and leave. A trip... a place where you might work."

"How do you know all of this?!?"

"I felt it all from you as I brought you in. As you became part of this place. You dislike that he wanted you for the way you appear. Yet you take pride in how you appear, adding to your beauty by accentuating with clothing and powders and styling of your hair. Humans are complicated and fickle. Tsk. Eat! No more words."

I swallowed hard, but said nothing as I picked at the food slowly.

"You still stall for time. You do not eat, you will starve. I have not a care for this. Come," he demanded, standing.

I looked up, but even as I did, everything around me shifted. I was in the tower, on the bed. He was standing at the end of the bed looking down at me. Neither of us had any clothes on.

I quickly moved to cover up, but as I did, my body went limp. I could hear and see and feel, but I could not move at all.

He climbed onto the bed and moved me, adjusting me to lay down as he lay next to me. He looked me over, then stroked my face and my arm as his eyes drank all of me in.

"I also enjoy your appearance," he said softly as his eyes moved back to mine. "Even so small as you are. I do not wish you to deny me this, Nef. Do not hide from me or tell me no. It is a small thing I want. A thing that you will also enjoy. Why balk? I do not understand it. You are beautiful and pleasing to look upon, I am beautiful and pleasing to look upon, why should we not enjoy each other? A part of you even enjoyed what you did for me this morning. Using your lips. The way you looked at me, the excitement and thrill in your eyes. You liked building the pleasure, bringing me to fruition. It is a gift I would return. I wish you to allow it."

I could speak then, I felt it the moment I was able. "It isn't right! You just forcing me to do this! Threatening me if I don't! Why can't you try waiting? Talking to me, getting to know me? Letting things happen naturally if they are going to. Don't threaten me with the things I am terrified of. I can't just..."

"Hssst!" he hissed, flicking his wrist. I could no longer speak again and he moved over me, his look furious. "You will not listen, human?" he spat. "I have told you what must not touch your tongue and yet you will not listen. The only words you may say to me are words of acquiescence. No more complaining or demands or more of your tiring words! I no longer feel a wish to see you pleased! You will use your lips for me again," he demanded.

I could move again and he pulled me up by my hair as he laid down on the bed, pushing my face close to his cock again. I was enraged. I took hold of it and put my mouth around it, biting down as hard as I could. My teeth clamped on nothing as I hit a hard, stone floor.

I screamed as a snake hissed in my face, then again as I stood and felt my head hit spiderwebs. I flailed, screaming in terror as I tried to bat spiders away and dance away from snakes at the same time. I screamed for help, then felt the strike of a snakebite hit my ankle, then seconds later, a spider skittered over my face and bit my lip before I could swat it away. I screamed hysterically as warm liquid ran down my legs. Another snake sprang close and bit into my arm, hanging from it. I tried to yank it off of me and it ripped away flesh with it's long teeth. More spiders climbed down from my hair and I felt myself getting dizzy and lightheaded, my vision blurring as the ground rose up to meet me.

I woke with a scream on a small reed mat on a hard stone floor, but there were no spiders or snakes. I felt all around me, still hysterical, but there were no bites or tears in my flesh. I broke down sobbing in relief, hugging myself as I looked around the small room. There was no door, no window, just a small square room with an oil lamp sitting in a crevice. It was exactly large enough for me to stand in with my hairs brushing the ceiling. It was the same size all around, exactly my size in every dimension. Made for me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to the wall, shivering as I huddled up on the little mat. "I will do as you tell me! I won't ever try and hurt you again!"

I don't know how long I lay there, curled up and sobbing before a pitcher and cup appeared opposite me.

I sat and drank some. "Thank you," I told the walls softly.

A moment later, a bowl of rice appeared near the water.

"Thank you," I repeated as I picked up the bowl and ate. I slept again after that, curled up and hugging myself, shivering. I was freezing. When I woke, there was more rice and water.

I don't know how many days that went on, time seemed to stand still in the little square. The lamp should have gone out, but it didn't. I should have run out of oxygen, but I didn't. Water and rice appeared every time I woke up, then after a day, a larger empty bowl off to the side. I hated having to use it, or thinking about where it emptied itself to, but I was grateful for it.

I sobbed some days, begged others, sure I was about to go mad. I talked to myself, talked to him, if he was listening.

Finally, when I started trying to figure out a way to end myself, I jerked as the room changed around me.

It was another square, but much larger. In the center was a square pool of water with steam rising from it.

I scrambled to the water and touched it to see if it was too hot, then practically fell in when it wasn't. I sobbed in relief, still hugging myself as I shivered in the hot water. There was no door in this new place and the light was coming from a high crevice where I couldn't see the source. I didn't care. I huddled in the water and sat on one of the little ledges built into the side.

After half an hour, a tray appeared close to me. There were bowls of some sorts of creams. I smelled them and knew they were soap and shampoo. I picked up the cloth and scrubbed myself raw with the soap, then washed my hair twice, feeling better already.

When I was finally warm and clean, I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"You have learned a lesson, I think?" he asked.

I sat up straight with a jerk and looked across the pool at him, my eyes wide as he lounged in the water.

"Yes!" I answered quickly, fearfully.

He leaned back, resting his arms on the ledge as he looked me over.

I didn't hesitate, I ducked under the water and moved across to him, coming up with my head back so my hair would fall behind me and out of the way. I came up right between his legs and put my hands on his shoulders as I pulled myself up close to him. He watched me, his eyes wary.

I reached into the water and took hold of his limp cock, watching as his lips parted slightly, then I began pulling and stroking gently with my hand. His eyes went hooded as he watched my face as I watched him. He got hard quickly, his long cock filling my hand.

I moved, straddling his lap and pulling his hand down to hold my shoulders before taking his cock in both of my hands and pulling it in tight against me. I mimicked riding him, holding my hands around his cock as I rose up and down. He gripped my shoulders in both of his hands as his head fell back and he closed his eyes. "Yes, my little Nef," he whispered. Seconds later, I felt him throbbing in my hands as he gasped and his eyes opened.

His cock went soft in my hands as he sat up and looked down at me, his breathing faster now.

"That is much better, Nef," he nodded at me, pleased. "Do you think you could behave now? Will you need another lesson?"

"No! No! I will behave, I swear it! Please..." I begged fearfully. "Never send me there again!"

"You still have nightmares of the cell," he noted, releasing my arms to lean back again.

"Yes," I whispered, shivering again. Instead of moving away from him, like he probably thought I would, I moved closer. I laid on his chest and hugged his neck. I didn't even care that he was my captor and the man who had done all of that to me, I needed someone to hold me. Make me feel safe.

He seemed tense for a moment, then patted my arm awkwardly. I knew he was uncomfortable, but I was terrified of being alone again. Of being sent away and locked away. I squeezed harder and buried my face in his neck. His hand settled on my arm as he grew more tense, then he finally relaxed mostly and put both of his arms around me, holding me close.

I don't know why, but I broke down sobbing again when he did that.

Seconds later, the water was gone, I was dry and alone in my bed. I panicked for just a moment, but he was standing over me and lifting a blanket up to tuck me in. He looked uncertain and confused.

Was he about to leave me there alone?!?

"Can you stay?" I asked desperately, terrified of being trapped again, even in this tower.

He looked poleaxed, then a little hunted. "Rest," he commanded, then was gone.

I jumped up out of bed and ran to the door, yanking on the pulley and to my relief it opened right up. I looked down at the little black dress I was in, then hurried down the stairs and out to the large gardens. I felt half frantic as I looked around, then went and sat down near a pool where a doe was nibbling on grass. She looked at me as I sat and moved closer, snuffling at my hair and ear. I petted her and then the squirrel that came and bounded into my lap. Soon, I had a little coterie of animals around me and I felt more calm. Less alone and afraid.

I even laid down out there with them when the sky turned to moonlight, staring up at the clear, starry sky.

I woke in the bed and got up, blinking sleepily. The little dress today matched the red of the silk sheets on the bed. I went down and walked slowly to the far building. A tray of fruit was sitting on the table and I grabbed an apple before going up to find Abrax.

He was sitting in his usual spot, looking out at the view.

"Hey," I offered softly, sitting down near him to eat the apple.

He looked at me, looking me over. "You fear being alone now as much as you fear the cell," he commented. "I am used to my own company." He looked back out to the view.

I looked out as well and stayed quiet, hoping it wouldn't bother him if I just sat close.

"Nef," he spoke, a commanding tone. "You may not stay close to me constantly. I find no comfort in it, it is a discomfort. Only for short times, pleasures of the flesh, a moment here or there."

I nodded, feeling anxious. "What does Nef mean?" I asked, deciding to ignore his other comment.

"Neferdag. Beautiful tiny girl."

I felt a bit of warmness roll over me. I hated the sound of the name, but I sort of liked the meaning. I could live with being called Nef instead of April if it meant something so sweet to him. "What about your name?" I asked, folding my feet under me.

"Shining One. You should go find another place to spend your time."

"Why bring me here if you hate being around people so much?" I asked, my feelings more than a little hurt.

"I do not know," he scowled, not looking at me. "I thought perhaps it might be pleasant for a moment, but I find I do not care for you."

That stung. "And you can't send me back?"

"No," he scowled. "It is stay or cease to exist for you. Go now."

I got up and left, feeling a little despondent. I walked back out to the jungle again, wanting to find a waterfall and pool I had found before. Almost immediately, the same panther found me, hurrying to me and butting his head into my leg. I petted him with a smile. "At least you are happy to see me," I told him softly, scratching behind his ears. He followed me again and we explored some more until I found another waterfall and pool. Not the same one, but still beautiful.

I sat with my feet in the water and laid back, looking up at the cliff and the waterfall wistfully. The panther laid next to me, his giant head on my belly as I petted him. His giant rumbling purr made me giggle.

"I wonder if you all have names?" I asked him softly. "Or if I should come up with something to call you? If I did, he would probably just change it. Is he always like he is? So... aloof and angry? This is such a lonesome place, I wasn't meant for a place like this. I wish I could just go home. See my brother again, my family. I wonder what he's doing? If he misses me? I wonder what Alex is doing? If he really is in trouble and in jail, or was Abrax just telling me that?"

"I do not lie," Abrax scoffed.

I rolled and looked at him a few yards away, leaning on a tree. "You followed me?" I asked, surprised.

"No," he scowled. "He is Baji."

I looked at the panther and scratched his ears. "Hello Baji," I whispered softly.

He blinked at me with lazy yellow eyes, like he knew his name.

"If you didn't follow me, why are you here?" I asked, resting my chin on my hands and looking up at Abrax.

"To tell you I do not lie. If I say a thing is so, then it is so. The selfish manchild is in your human prison."

"My brother?"

"Buried your human body. He believes you dead and gone, he does not know I hold your essence here with me. He is angry and sad and no one believes his story of a wish and a bottle. He is alone, the greedy girl left him behind."

"There is no way to let him know I am not really gone? That I am not in pain or dead?"

"You think you have earned such a gift?" he asked with a scowl.

I stood up, moving closer to him. "How do I earn something like that? Stay away from you? Eat when you tell me too? Make you... happy?"

"You are incapable of such a thing," he scowled, looking away.

"Making you happy? I just meant what you call pleasures."

"It is a brief pleasure, not true happiness. Do you not know the difference?"

"Yes, of course. I used the wrong word. Why are you so unhappy?" I asked, moving away from him and looking at a flower with a bloom that was larger than my head.

"I did not say I was unhappy. I said you were incapable of making me happy."

"I see," I answered, still confused. "Tell me what you would like from me then," I shrugged.

There was silence and I turned around to look at him. He was gone.

I sighed and started to walk again, but a moment later, I was back in my tower room on my bed.

I turned and he was at the foot of the bed with nothing on and I no sooner noticed it than my own dress was gone. I tried to be still as I looked up at him, trying to read what he wanted. He watched me as if waiting.

I rolled to my hands and knees and went to the end of the bed, stretching to kiss his soft cock hanging down his leg. He didn't move, just watched me. I kissed it again and again as it began to thicken, then licked along the length of it and planted a soft kiss on his belly. His cock was hard now and pressing under my chin as I moved my hands to his hips for balance.

I looked up at his face as I lowered myself to take the tip of his cock in my mouth. He went tense, as if waiting for me to try and hurt him, but I only closed my eyes and slid my lips down his shaft as I pressed my tongue to the ridge under his cock. He let out a pleased sigh and his body relaxed as his fingers went to my hair lightly. I pulled back and slid down again and again until he pulled me off of him suddenly.

I looked up at him, confused. His eyes were full of need and I didn't know why he had stopped me. He took my shoulders and forced me to lay back as he pulled my legs close to him and open. At first I thought he meant to have sex with me, but as soon as my hips hit his thighs and my legs were wrapped around him, he dropped to a knee and bent low to kiss my bud softly.

I let out a surprised gasp and forced myself to stillness as he pressed kiss after kiss to my bud and my lips, his lips barely touching me and tickling slightly. His tongue darted out, tasting, exploring. He let out a small growl and moved closer, pulling my hips closer to his face as he opened his mouth completely around my pussy and sucked hard.

"Nnnn!" I panted, my teeth clenched as I grasped at the silk sheets. He pulled each lip into his mouth, sucking harder and harder, hard enough to leave red hickey marks. He did the same with every fold, even my bud until I was whimpering and moaning and writhing under him. Part of it felt good and it was very slowly building me up, but it was also making me sensitive and a bit sore. I didn't dare ask him to stop or try and correct his methods.

He pulled back suddenly, his breathing heavy as he looked down at his handiwork. He reached between my legs and spread my lips apart almost painfully wide, opening my pussy to him as he looked, exploring with his eyes. He leaned close and shoved his tongue into my open slit, pressing hard as if trying to reach my inner wall with his tongue. There was pain, but there was also a thrilling pleasure as he pressed and struggled to get further and deeper. He pulled back, panting more heavily, then slid his fingers into me, his forefingers and middle fingers from both hands, making me whine and whimper with a very full discomfort. I screamed when he tried to pull me open with them, stretching me wide to see deep into me.