April Fooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That hurts!" I cried, trying to scoot back and escape his fingers.

He growled, pulling even harder, scissoring his fingers open as well, opening my sore pussy in a square to him. He was brutal as his hand kept pulling and stretching, his tongue darting in to make a frenetic circuit around the stretched skin.

I groaned as the pain faded slightly and as soon as it eased, he pulled again, forcing me open further and further as his tongue somehow eased his passage. I felt it when he slid a third finger from each hand, still pulling me wide open for him as he licked. I could only groan, feeling so full and good, the pain somehow gone completely. When he forced his pinkies in as well and kept stretching, I knew it was impossible, but it didn't seem to matter. I only felt stretched and full and good.

He worked his entire hand into me, then the other as he kept pulling and stretching me apart, his tongue still licking. I couldn't focus on knowing it couldn't be real, everything was distorted as both of his hands forced my pussy open wide for him and still he stretched and forced it open wider and wider for him. The pleasure, the bliss, I was so wet for him and getting wetter and wetter, slick with it, easing his passage and letting him pull me open for him completely as I moaned and screamed.

I wasn't sure what happened then as he pressed his mouth to me, pressing hard as if trying to put his mouth inside of me. I only knew a feeling of supreme, exquisite fullness as his hands took hold of my hips. I felt his mouth, his tongue, his face, moving inside of me. He was inside of me, his entire head, licking and kissing and exploring. I should have been screaming in pain, ripped open completely, but I was stretched open around him and it only felt good as he rolled his face and head around inside of me. I felt his hands slide from my hips to my pussy, pulling and gripping again as he forced himself in further and further. His shoulders, his arms, his waist, his hips.

He was inside of me, all of him and all I could do was writhe on the bed in blind ecstasy as he flexed and rolled.

He pushed suddenly, stretching himself out inside of me, pushing with every part of him as if trying to force me apart from the inside. The orgasm, the pleasure, it tried to rip me apart completely as I screamed hoarsely and my body flew apart.

An eternity of white, blinding light as bliss held me in it's thrall, my body no longer whole or my own. I floated there in it, like a pool of maddening ecstasy.

It ebbed slowly, like a wave rolling up to shore and laying a piece of driftwood on the sand, then easing back.

I lay there in the bed, unable to move, like that driftwood.

Abrax came into my vision, looking down at me and I stared up at him. Had that been real? Had that happened, or was it some sort of dream? I could only blink at him. I had no voice, no energy. My eyes didn't even feel like they were connected to a body, just a pool of thoughts. He was looking down into a pool of me. He had submerged into a pool of me and made me feel... amazing. I felt myself smile up at him as he looked me over.

"I am no longer practiced in the ways of human pleasure," he spoke softly. "I only know how to enter your mind and bring it that way."

I still couldn't speak, only stare at him. So it hadn't been real, not really. The orgasm had definitely been real. I was starting to get feeling back and my entire body was vibrating with the residues of it. Still, it was odd, his choice of going about it. Was that a fantasy of his, climbing inside of a woman that way? Working her from the inside until there was nothing left but complete euphoria? I wasn't complaining, but it had been such an odd experience. An experience I wouldn't mind happening again.

"I would be finished now," he demanded.

I managed a weak laugh. "Can't move," I whispered hoarsely.

"You are not required to," he said softly, moving over the top of me and sliding his fingers over my skin.

I gasped. It was like pure sunshine sliding it's fingers into the pool that was me and making every hair on my body stand on end.

"Please!" I whimpered. "It's too much!"

I heard him chuckle. "Mortals," he whispered in amusement.

My vision cleared and he was still above me, still touching me, but it felt normal. His soft touch brought goosebumps up all over me and I felt my body shiver. He leaned over me, leaning in close as his hand slid up my thigh and pulled my leg around his waist.

"I will have you now," he whispered, the sound echoing in my head. "As a man takes a woman."

The words no sooner left his lips than his thick cock pressed to my slit and in, filling me comfortably full. Not like in the vision, just sex as it was meant to be. I let out a sigh as he filled me, gliding in with ease, I was so wet and ready for him. He moaned, a soft sound that made me tremble when I heard it.

Part of me knew that he was already there, the actual bodily feeling and not a fantasy wasn't something he was used to. He came quickly, filling me and I sucked in a hissing breath as I felt him throbbing and spilling his hot cum into me.

He made a sound of pleasure as he finished, his body relaxing above mine as he practically laid on me.

"Mmmm," I sighed, gliding my hands over his shoulders and back, rolling over to lay in his arms as he lay on his back. He dropped his head back, his eyes closed and I let out a deep breath of contented satisfaction as I let my body pass out in exhaustion.

I woke alone, but it didn't surprise me or even bother me really. I tried to remember the dream, the fantasy, but it kept slipping away like smoke. All I could remember was how good it had felt. My aching body was a reminder of our exploits as I stood and stretched.

I felt... good. Happy even as I smiled, full of contentment. I left the room in a soft purple wrap dress and he was waiting for me in the dining room.

At least I liked to think he was waiting for me. He was laid back on his arm, his eyes moving over me as his lips curved into the tiniest of satisfied smiles. I sat across from him and began eating the plate that was already prepared for me.

"Mmm, I like this. What is this? Did you make it?"

He nodded slightly, his eyes still shining as he watched me.

I could only laugh as I ate. He was entirely too pleased with himself.

When I finished, he stood when I did and I knew he had been waiting for me to. He was anxious for... something.

I didn't have to guess as I no sooner adjusted the dress than we were in the room with the hot pool and the dress was gone. He was in the water, leaning back and watching me, his eyes still shining with anticipation now.

I climbed in the water slowly, watching him watch me. I very purposefully moved in posed ways, giving him a show that he was definitely enjoying. I moved closer and closer to him as I bathed myself and he said nothing, only watched.

I stopped right in front of him, then turned my back to him before easing down and laying back, my head on his shoulder. I pulled his hand up to hold my breast as I pulled the other around to help me wash between my legs. I let out a sigh as I closed my eyes and turned my face to his neck, rubbing myself slowly with the soft cloth.

He had little patience for it, pulling the cloth away and sliding his fingers down to take over.

"Mmmm, yes," I whispered as his fingers worked gently. I rolled my hips over his hard cock and heard his breath catch.

I felt an odd sort of detached pleasure rise up, a difference in the realness of his touch. I knew I was in his mind now, but I didn't care. It felt good and I rolled harder against his cock. That was still real, his touch was still real, but I knew he had pulled me into his head. His fingers slid further down and he eased two into me, making me moan and grind harder on his cock.

He lifted me slightly, then pressed his cock to my ass and in quickly. I had no time to protest at all before his long cock was buried in my ass, filling me completely.

That was real too, though the pain had been taken and replaced with a vague discomfort that gave way to pleasure. He was growling slightly as he pushed himself in further and further, his hard cock growing longer and longer, snaking into me and filling me. I could only moan as I was held there, his cock working itself into me as it kept growing longer.

He leaned back more, taking me with him as he used his fingers in my pussy to spread me open again. There was discomfort for a moment, then it was gone as he pulled me open. The scalding hot water began filling me, rushing in as his cock began growing more quickly. It felt like a race to see wht could fill me first, his ever glowing cock or the water he was pulling into me like a solid, animate thing.

I whimpered as it stretched me open and filled me so full I was about to come apart again. His cock stopped growing, I felt it when it stopped it's mad race into me and I sighed, feeling a bit of loss as I squirmed on him.

I heard his chuckle in my ear, then he began to grow thicker. His cock pulsed and throbbed, growing fatter and fatter inside of me as I gasped and tried to find something to hold on to. The water rushed through me, around his cock, forcing my walls wider as it stroked from the inside, everywhere at once.

He growled slightly and his cock was as thick as his forearm now, making me groan. I didn't care that it was impossible, I could FEEL every inch of him and it felt amazing.

"More?" he asked in a teasing whisper. He knew I wanted more, I knew he felt exactly what I was feeling. Still, I nodded and tried to grip his arms as he began throbbing again, growing thicker.

I was screaming in ecstasy when he was as thick as his thigh and had lost my voice completely when he was as fat as his waist. Coherent thoughts fled completely and when he finally stopped swelling, I knew it was impossible that he was as thick as a 55 gallon drum. It didn't matter. He was filling me so full of him, I felt like I was part of him. He filled me so completely that he was only wearing my skin and it was heavenly.

When he began fucking me, I shattered and splintered into the pool of water, bathing in the bliss as I came around him again and again. It wouldn't end, not until I could no longer take it and I was begging him to stop.

I was trembling, my body still hardly my own as I came back to myself. I was still in the water, in the pool and his very real cock was still definitely buried in my ass. Hard and long and thick, it was normal sized and shape as he chuckled in my ear and moved ever so slightly. It was uncomfortable, but it also felt good. Not an otherworldly good that I couldn't grasp, but a pleasant feeling as he ground into me. My pussy was still twitching and quivering, his fingers touching lightly and making me shiver. I knew somehow that he wanted me here and present, in my right mind to make him come. I slid my arms back around his neck and turned to kiss his jaw as I rolled my hips on him.

"Mmmm," he whispered, sliding his free hand up to my throat, holding my face in place as I moved on his cock. He liked that, liked being kissed that way. I moved faster, making him gasp as I kissed his neck, then he was throbbing inside of me and filling me with his cum. His growl then was a bit thrilling. He had enjoyed that, a lot. More than the others even. I could feel it somehow, that he enjoyed that more than the other times and it had to do with the kissing. He liked being kissed.

He pulled me off of him, easing out of me as his cock went soft and I sighed. He held me against him a moment longer, holding my face to his neck.

When he finally let me go and moved me, the knowing faded. I realized then that it was his touch that was making me understand him. Making it so I knew those things about him.

With the loss of his touch also came the loss of the memory. What had just happened seemed to slip away. I kknew we had sex and I knew it had been amazing, but details slipped away and went fuzzy.

"What happened?" I asked him, confused even as I was satisfied and pleased.

"I cannot let your mind hold it," he told her gently. "It is as with a pain so great that it will break you, pleasure can be the same. You can feel it in the moment, but if your mind remembers it, you will never be able to think of anything else or want anything else. It will be as an obsession. You understand this?"

"Yes, actually, that makes sense. Mmmm, my body aches but in a good way. I think I could actually nap," I sighed happily.

Just like that, I was in the tower in bed, completely dry. I half laughed and rolled to my side to curl up.

"I wasn't serious," I told the walls, knowing he could hear me. I hadn't been serious, but sleep rolled me, my body needing the rest more than I realized.

I dreamed of him, his arms, his mouth, his fingers. I couldn't remember specifics when I woke, but I knew they had been good dreams. I also knew that he hadn't given them to me, they had been my own.

I left my little tower and walked to the orchard, picking myself a peach to eat as I walked. Baji joined me and I smiled at him as I stroked his fur. He even followed me back to the huge pavilion and into the library with all of the books and curled up with me as I sat down to read.

Even with him there, I began feeling lonely again. I didn't want to annoy Abrax and intrude on his personal space, but I was feeling afraid and alone as I sat there. Anxious. I curled up with Baji and he rumbled his huge purr even after I finally fell asleep.

I jerked awake in my bed and sighed. I sort of wished he would just let me sleep wherever I was so I didn't have to make the long trek back to the pavilion every time I woke up.

There was a bowl of oatmeal waiting for me, but the dining room was otherwise empty. I went and found another book after eating, then went up to find Abrax.

He was sitting in his spot, his wrist on his bent knee as he stared out. Part of me understood that he wasn't all the way home, he was seeing something as he sat there. I didn't know what. I did just stand there for a moment and appreciate how truly beautiful he was before moving closer to him and sitting behind him.

Not in his way, not even in his periphery, just close. I was hoping he would allow it. I was quiet as I curled up and opened the book and he said nothing. I wasn't even sure if he knew I was there. An hour passed, then two and he never moved. I looked up from my book and inched closer, turning so my shoulder was against his hip up on the ledge.

I had just wanted human contact, to feel less alone as I read. I wasn't anticipating feeling him again. Knowing that he was seeing the world, watching things. Things I could not fathom or understand, things like him and his brothers. Things like them that existed in the world that no one had any idea about.

He pushed it all away and returned here with me, turning to look down at me. "I have told you that you may not stay close. It is not something I find comfort in."

"I'm lonely," I answered softly, hunching in on myself. "I wasn't trying to bother you."

"I was aware that you were not... until you were."

"It bothers you more when we are touching?"

"I am more aware of you. Of your emotionsslightly. It is pervasive and I can focus on naught else."

"Oh," I whispered, easing away.

"I am aware you are lonely. You fear being alone, this is not something I am used to. Fears are usually more physical. It is something you will have to learn to deal with."

"If I don't touch you, may I..."

"No. I have told you I require solitude. I will seek you out when I wish your company."

I jerked as the scenery around me shifted. I was outside, near one of the pools. Baji sat up and yawned, then padded over to me and laid down next to me with his head on my lap. I smiled and petted him gently. "Hey. Guess it's just me and you. Wish you could talk. Wish you were human and..."

I flinched as Baji morphed and a man was laying on my lap. I went tense all over looking down at him as he rolled and put his arms around my waist to lay his head in my lap.

"Baji?" I asked faintly.

"Yes, Nef?" he asked.

He didn't feel like Abrax, he felt like... nothing. A shadow. A hologram. I let out a breath and reminded myself it was just Baji. Not a real man, a stranger laying on me. It didn't seem to matter. I reminded myself Abrax was trying to be considerate, give me someone to talk to and be around. I still felt weirdly uncomfortable.

"I was about to take a walk," I told him, getting up and forcing him to move.

He stood as well and walked with me silently. It was a bit disconcerting and his presence wasn't a comfort at all. It just made me feel stressed.

"Abrax?" I whispered to the air around me. "Can you switch him back? This is kind of creepy."

I had no sooner said it than the panther was walking next to me, blinky up at me with his beautiful light gold eyes.

"Thanks," I whispered to the air. I went back to talking to Baji like I had been, petting him and scratching his ears as I made my way across the field of tall grass to the foothills of a small mountain.

It was a long trek and I no sooner made it to the rocky base than I was suddenly back in my tower on the bed. My dress was gone and Abrax was climbing into the bed with me, his pants also gone.

I opened my mouth to speak, but he forestalled me by pressing his lips to mine and kissing me. It was awkward and unpracticed, but I could tell he still liked it. He enjoyed the affection that was kissing and how my lips felt on him. He wanted that from me, to be liked and cared for. I felt the need in him to be wanted and it broke my heart a bit. I wondered if he could feel what I was feeling the way I could feel him.

I pushed him back and sat up, pressing him to lay back as I leaned over him. I moved to straddle him and gently began kissing his neck and jaw and shoulders. His hands slid into my hair as warmth spread through him, enjoying my attention. It felt good to feel him so happy over something so simple.

I showered him in kisses, then eased back until I felt his hard cock under me. I laced my fingers through his as I sat up and rolled my hips over his and his eyes closed as his back arched slightly. I lifted enough to take his cock into me and he let out a hissing breath as I sighed in pleasure. He felt good inside of me and feeling what he felt, feeling how much he loved feeling this again, it added to the pleasure.

I laced my fingers back through mine and pulled his hands up to kiss his fingertips and suck on them as I slowly rode him. His eyes opened and they were half wild with need as he watched me. He began trembling slightly as his breathing became irregular and he groaned.

He came quickly with a shuddering gasp. He loved that I had initiated it and done that for him.

I eased off of his softening cock and rolled off of him to my back, pulling him to his side. I kept hold of his hand and reached down to touch myself, rolling my fingers over my clit and showing him how to do the same.

A thrill shot through him as he watched and began working his fingers on me. He loved that I wanted this, that he had excited me enough to want him this way. Without him entering my mind to make it epic.

I came with a yelp and cry of ecstasy, then pulled him close to kiss him again, showing him how. He kissed me eagerly, relishing how good it felt. We stayed there in bed, kissing and touching each other, my hands sliding over him as his hands explored and tightened. After half an hour, he began getting hard again. He didn't wait or say anything, he rolled over me and took me again, thrusting almost roughly as he growled with a primal need. He clenched his teeth and let out a roaring growl when he came, squirting cum into me as he throbbed. It felt marvelous to be filled that way again and I let out a joyous sigh of contentment.