April Fooled to Go on a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack nodded his head, "It's a lot of money for them, and a lot of money for you. Are you really sure you want to do that?"

Stephanie was calm and resolved, "Never been more sure of anything in my life. Thanks for everything, Jack. You mean a lot to me. Let me know if you're ever in Santa Fe."

They hugged and Stephanie quickly exited the building and made the getaway in her car to drive home.

Everything she had been through over the past eight plus months came flooding back to her as she drove. She replayed the events of the date with Erin and the day after. She thought about how much had changed for her since then and how she knew she needed to move away and start the next chapter of her life.

She drove up to the luxury townhouse she had called home for years and parked in the garage. The movers were finishing packing up her things and the house was quickly becoming empty.

Stephanie sighed as she unbuckled her seat belt and thought of the trip ahead of her to move to New Mexico. The gravity of the situation hit her as she walked into her home through the connecting garage door.

As she entered her home, she slowly walked in and thought of all of the good times she had there.

She also thought of the sad times she had endured there as well.

Her thoughts were snapped back to reality when she heard a voice from upstairs and rapidly approaching footsteps.

"Steph, is that you babe?"

A smile beamed across Stephanie's face as Erin made her way downstairs carrying a box.

The young woman had become the love of Stephanie's life and the large diamond engagement ring on the gorgeous 22 year old was proof of the romance they had developed since their first awkward date.

Stephanie moved to help intercept the box from the tank top wearing, blue jeans rocking, and ponytail clad gorgeous young woman and to receive a sweet kiss as an award.

Erin said, "How did it go at the office party? How are you feeling?"

Stephanie sighed, "Mixed emotions for sure. I did so much there but we both need to pursue our dreams together and it's time to move on to something better."

Erin nodded affirmatively, "Yes, we do and it will be an amazing start to the rest of our lives together. I can't wait to say "I do" on April 1 next year."

Stephanie couldn't but smile at the thought of how she had won the heart of the most beautiful woman she had ever seen and all of the amazing things they would do together in their new home. It had been the best year and it all started as an April Fools joke.

The end.