All Comments on 'April Fools Day Ch. 01'

by rattlesnake01

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisabout 3 years ago

Excellent first story. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

bogg99bogg99about 3 years ago

Loved the story in every regard. Arousing and excellently presented. Looking forward to more; thanks.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 3 years ago
Great Story!

Really good, especially for a first effort. Looking forward to reading more from you.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 3 years ago
Ignore the Haters -- You Write Very Well

Although I just left a comment, after I read your other comments, I felt I should add this. I know publishing your first story can make you feel anxious, and a little uncertain of your abilities as a writer -- at least until you get some feedback, hopefully positive. And anyone who bashes a writer, especially a new one, just for the sake of being nasty should be ignored. Carry on writing, assuming there will always be trolls who have to get their two cents worth to feel important. This is my two cents worth, and I hope you take it to heart. Oh, and I couldn't find any obvious errors in this very well written story that I thoroughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Small correction.

“Karen’s and my next date.” I’s is not a word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Revenge is so sweet

Nice to see the "payback" as it were. What a fitting "catch 22" Jennifer has: she can't post her photos of the embarrassed Gerald without embarrassing herself. Good for Gerald, as he is in line for more "lessons" from Karen!

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
VG

Very good first story, hope there's more to cum. Four solid stars, really about a 4.3 but Lit won't let us do that. Hoping for more Gerald stores.

raraewriterraraewriterabout 3 years ago
Nice work

First effort? Hard to believe you're new to this. Great story well told. Trust there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice one looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

Nice work. Very well written. I like the revenge set up. Hope there’s more stories about Gerald and his Karen(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
There is never a good reason to

write I's in a sentence. It does not exist.

rattlesnake01rattlesnake01about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I'd like to say to everyone how much I appreciate the positive feedback I've received. I'm also very happy so much of you enjoyed my first attempt. Thank you!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
A Good First Story

One grammatical error I spotted but nowhere near the number that would spoil what is a fascinating first story.

The age difference is significant but that doesn't matter here nor would it matter if you took it forward into another story where, for example, Gerald used his computer skills to get the evidence that Karen's husband is cheating on her, get her divorce while they continue their affair knowing that they will separate once he goes to college. Just a thought.

wheelman53wheelman53about 3 years ago

Great job, great first story.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, even though the story did rely on Gerald having oversized tackle.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****That was a entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous