April Fools Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it true?"

Somehow I was no longer nervous around this girl. In fact several people had mentioned a new found confidence I had. "Is what true?"

She looked around, seeing no one listening, even so she lowered her voice. "That you and my mother got it on Saturday night?"

"A gentleman never kisses and tells."

She glared at me. "Well, you may not, but my mother sure does. And she let me know that if I or my friends let one of those pictures or videos show up on the Internet, she's post her own! Do you realize what that would do to my Daddy and me? She says I better leave you alone Gerald, so consider yourself safe for now. But you stay away from my mother!"

I pushed past her and went back out in the hallway. Turning, I looked at her. "Is that before or after Karen and I's next date?" Her expression of rage was a fitting end to a very interesting April Fool's Day!

12