April Fools Day Ch. 02 - Karen and Gerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen began moving slowly back and forth, her pelvis rocking, Gerald's dick moving up and down in her pussy, sending waves of pleasure through both of them. She hunched over, and Gerald reached up and grabbed her at the hips, pulling her towards him, slamming his dick deep into that hot, moist, warmth. His mouth found one of her prominent nipples, and he soon was licking and nibbling it, while Karen arched her back with pleasure, moaning and shoving her tit deeper into his mouth.

Both were lost in the moment, and it took a severe expression of will for Karen to stop that wonderful rocking motion and sit up. Very reluctantly she lifted her leg back up, feeling his cock leave her pussy and herself empty and desperate for release. But she was determined to make Gerald the best lover she could.

She turned around, and once again lifted her leg over him, this time facing away from him. Once again she grabbed his prick and guided it back into her pussy, as she sank down on top of him. Gerald felt a slightly different sensation this time, almost as wonderful as the first. "This is known as the reverse cowgirl position. The same principles apply as the first one. What position a woman prefers depends greatly on exactly what she needs to achieve an orgasm. God, you feel so good inside me!" Karen again began rocking back and forth. Gerald watched that fine ass, and his own need for release drove him to reach out and grab her hips, pulling her towards him as he attempted to shove his prick deep inside her.

"It's not one of my favorite positions," Karen panted as she stopped and again climbed off. Gerald reached for her, desperate for his own release, hornier then he had ever been in his young life.

"Oh, God, Karen, I want you so badly! I want to keep fucking you! Please let me fuck you!"

"Patience, baby. That's exactly what we're going to do. This is one of my favorite positions, because it let's that lovely cock of your rub right against my little clitty." Karen got down on her hands and knees, and wiggled that tight, lovely ass at Gerald. She arranged her body comfortably so he could clearly see her pussy, the garter straps crossing over the mature lushness of her ass, the white a bold contrast to the tanned skin. He could see the pussy juice dripping out of it onto the sheets, and he was overwhelmed with lust and desire.

He humped up beside her, aiming his rock hard cock, and slammed it home into that tight, hot, wet pussy. "Oh, God, Mrs. Owens, that feels so damn good. I just love fucking you!"

Karen felt his wonderful fullness penetrate deep into her, rubbing against her clit, tormenting her with pleasure. "And I love you fucking me, Gerald! Now pound me with that stiff cock! Flood my pussy with your cum. Fuck this old married woman! Fuck me, Gerald, like my husband never has! Oh God, fuck me and never stop fucking me!"

He drew back, and slammed his dick home again. He hunched over her, ramming his cock over and over again into that hot, wet pussy, letting the unimaginable sensations flow through him. Karen felt her own lust surge into an unstoppable wave, and she came ferociously, letting out a long wail of passion as her orgasm ripped through her. But if anything it made her even more sensitive to that undeniably sweet, wonderful fullness inside her, that pile-driving hardness tormenting her sore pussy, and it amazed her that she could feel herself immediately starting to explode again.

Gerald caught a glimpse of them in the massive mirror mounted over the dresser. Karen, bent over, her large tits swinging back and forth, the white corset no longer holding them in place. Her hands with those manicured white fingernails grabbing the front of the mattress, holding her in place. Her dark hair was spread across the pillow, her face turned towards the mirror but not seeing anything, a look of intense passion and pleasure on it. Her tanned ass was barely visible, with him hunched over and slamming his cock into her. Her legs, with the white pantyhose and those delectable four inch heels pointing straight back.

He could feel her pussy convulsing underneath him, again and again, her sobbing with pleasure as her orgasms took control of her, and the intense feelings took him over the edge. Growling with lust and pleasure, he shoved his dick as far into her as he could and felt his orgasm explode deep inside her.

The feeling of Gerald exploding inside her caused Karen to convulse yet again, and both of them collapsed onto the mattress, exhausted. He felt his dick soften and slip out of her, but he was too tired to bother with trying to catch the mess, seeing the mass of cum dripping out of her.

Karen broke the silence. "Oh. My. God. Gerald. I have never come like that so many times. Oh, sweetheart, I don't know how you do it to me, but I pray you never stop!"

Gerald leaned forward and moved her mass of dark hair out of the way, kissing her gently on the back of the neck. "It was my genuine and sincere pleasure."

Karen felt that gentle kiss and wanted more than anything to simply snuggle up to him and let him hold her as she fell asleep. But common sense prevented her. "What time is it?"

Gerald looked at the wristwatch he still wore, despite the modern cell phone he carried. Gerald was very much old fashioned when it came to some of his personal habits. "4:30."

"I hate to say it, my beloved, but it's time you were leaving before Jennifer get's home. We don't need a confrontation right now."

Gerald drew her close and hugged her tightly, relishing the feel of her smooth skin and lace corset naked body against his. "You're right." He caressed one breast briefly before rolling over and sitting upright, then getting off the bed and standing up.

Karen sat up and watched him get dressed. Her pussy was sore, and she knew it would take a few days to recover from the pounding it had just received, but it was well worth it. She laid there and admired him for a moment.

"You know, Gerald, I've been doing some thinking. You've been so wonderful to me that I'm beginning to realize that I deserve better. I'm still relatively young! I think I deserve more out of life then a big house that I hate to clean, a daughter that's a spoiled brat, and a husband that pays almost no attention to me."

Gerald walked over to her and kissed her deeply, Karen reaching out and hugging him tightly, then both of them holding each other for a long moment.

"I totally agree. You're such an incredible woman, and you've make me happier and more content then I have ever have been before. Whatever you decide I will support you and help you if I can."

Karen frowned. "The only problem is that a standard divorce may not give me much. I had a great career before I gave it up to become a wife and mother. The court usually doesn't grant alimony in cases like that. The best chance I have is to prove he's had multiple affairs. That would probably get me a much better settlement."

Gerald looked at her thoughtfully. "You know, I may have a few ideas about how to find that proof. The question is whether you're ready to take that next step. I don't want you jumping into something this major without thinking about it first."

Karen smiled up at him. "You're right. How'd you get to be so mature at such a young age?"

Gerald grinned back. "Maybe a certain beautiful, mature, sexy female taught me?"

Karen giggled, leaning up and kissing him. "Give me a few days and we'll talk about it. Call you tonight?"

Gerald looked at her with love and devotion. "If you don't, I'll come find out why!" Karen smiled as Gerald made his way out of the house. The way forward was clear, now the only thing was how to accomplish it.

12