April Fools' Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I noticed you one night coming out of your club room. I tried getting your attention for so long before joining. And even after joining, nada! Not until..."

"Josh didn't start coming to the club until a while after you."

"Yea, sorry about that."

"Don't be. I don't know what I can do, but I'm getting his ass kicked out."

"You know, if he hadn't played that prank on you, I don't know if I'd have ever worked up the courage to say anything. After I saw the way you looked at me... Well, I didn't really need too much courage after that. It's kind of funny, if I hadn't started coming to your club, I don't think he would have either. I think he realized you had a thing for me. Which of course made you a target for him, hence the prank, which is the only reason any of this happened tonight. It's a weird sort of luck, in a way."

"I'm still kicking his ass out of my club."

"Come here," she said quietly as she motioned back to the couch. He walked towards her, pulse racing, wondering why he was so fucking nervous. Standing in front of her, he tried to control his erratic breathing. She locked eyes with him and pulled her cardigan off again, letting it drop to the ground this time. Then she pulled her shirt up and over her head, letting her breasts fall free from the built in bra when the tight material was taken off of them.

His hands jerked, wanting to reach for them again, but not quite daring. "It's okay, Brian. Whatever you want to do." His eyes widened at her words as he looked between her gaze and her hard nipples. Licking his lips he dove in, covering one of her nipples with his mouth, licking, sucking, nipping as she held onto him. His other hand massaged the other breast, playing with its weight and soft malleability.

Distracted and occupied as he was, he didn't notice her slipping out her flats and then out of her skirt and panties, letting them also fall to the floor, until he started rubbing the rest of her body. Realizing she was completely naked, he froze again. She laughed lightly as she tugged at his shirt, working to free him of it.

Next she slid her hands under the waist band of his boxers and pulled both boxers and pants down to his feet. He clumsily kicked his sneakers off and stepped out of his clothes. She stroked his yearning cock a few times as he groaned and moved his hips with her motions. Grabbing his waist she walked him back to the couch, sitting him down gently. He washed his hands over her body as she stood before him. Her plump breasts, her alabaster skin, the dip at her waist, the curve of her hips, back up to her beautifully red pussy. He was entranced with how red her lips were. She was neatly trimmed with the barest patch of hair at the top of her mound, leaving her lips entirely bare to him. He again hesitated with his touch as he studied her tint, spellbound. "I told you it's okay. Whatever you want to do." His eyes shot up to meet hers, still not quite believing the words. She bit her bottom lip and gave him an encouraging nod, willing him to explore.

He brushed around the outside of her lips. Then played with her folds where her skin went from porcelain and flared to the flushed red, before quickly diving his fingers deep inside of her. She gasped and grabbed his shoulders, slightly shocked at his actions. He pulled his fingers out to find them coated in her glossy and warm wetness. Playing with the material for a moment, studying it just as you'd expect an engineering student to do, she watched him for a beat before taking his hand and promptly sticking his fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean.

His jaw dropped at the sight. It stayed slack as she lowered herself to her knees, placing herself between his. He was rock hard, and she was dripping wet, but she thought he might want a show. She locked eyes with him as her lips and tongue began making love to his cock once more. She only took all of him for a couple of seconds before backing off. While she'd been flattered earlier, she really wanted to feel him deep inside her pussy.

Heavily lidded eyes followed her as she stood before his now glistening cock. Straddling him, he grabbed for her hips and kissed her again, a hungry, desperate kiss. Grinding her wetness against his cock, he dug his fingers into her hips. She moaned deeply feeling his need so viscerally.

Lifting herself she put a hand between them, guiding his cock head to the inside of her lips. She moved it back and forth, playing with him, listening to his breathing become more and more ragged. Slowly she lowered herself until she'd taken him completely, delighting in his groans and spasms. When she had all of him she needed to stop for a moment. Without realizing it she'd been holding her own breath. She felt foolish for a minute, why did this guy mean so much to her? Yea, he was sweet and genuine, but... Maybe that was enough. It was enough for now, if nothing else.

"Emilia?" he asked a million things without asking any.

"How...how is it? Without?"

"I didn't know anything could feel this good. Just...FUCK. Hot, in a good way, slick, tight. Would it be weird to say thank you?" She laughed and hugged him, her body reverberating around his cock making his head fall back in ecstasy.

"Don't thank me yet, Babe." His head quirking back up at her new nickname for him. All for the best as she started riding him, gripping the back of the couch for leverage, her tits brushing against his chest for a moment before he grabbed for them, devouring them so. She'd take long strokes and short, mixing them up, reacting to his reactions, giving him what he wanted. She had her feet over his legs, bouncing on him, then tucked them under for a time, using the angle to move up and down before grinding back and forth, hitting her clit precariously.

"Em, can..."

"Yes! Fuck, give it to me!" she called to him, desperate for her own release. She'd only planned on the blowjob, for better or worse. He'd come so quickly earlier, she didn't imagine he'd have lasted this long with her pussy. One good, hard cum and she'd be done for.

She expected him to start thrusting like a madman, needing to cum just as badly as she did. She wasn't going to hold it against him, him finishing for a second time before she got anything. Today was for him, after all, and it wasn't like taking care of herself was a foreign concept to her.

"Soon, very soon, Em. But can you show me how you like to cum?" She'd wrapped her arms around his neck, ready for her pussy to be pummeled. Now she pulled back slightly to look at him. His face was flushed, but between everything it was hard to tell what it was from. She nodded excitedly at his sincere interest in her pleasure and kissed him quickly as she started riding him again, slowly, rhythmically.

"The easiest way for now will be to stimulate the clit."

"I'm not that much of a newb! How do 'you' like it? Fast, slow, small strokes, one finger in the—"

"Brian!"

"You never know!"

"I'm really fucking hot for you, and right now I won't be able to take much. Small strokes, building up speed. We'll work our way up to the other thing later." After a moment's nervous thought as she kept working herself up and down his cock, her body stilled, "You know, if later is something you'd be interested in."

"Are you kidding me?" He gently placed his hands on either side of her face, imploring her to look at him. "I'm interested. I'm more than interested! I'm fascinated, enthralled, captivated. I can't believe it took that asshole and this stupid fucking day for any of this to come about. April Fool or not, I can't believe how lucky I am."

He pulled her down into a kiss, letting a hand trail down her nubile body to her aroused clit. Paying attention to her little jolts and jumps, he began his small strokes, slowly, until he was happy with the elicited response. Deepening their kiss he began building up speed. Her body responded as she continued working his shaft, her slick pussy squeezing down onto his aching cock. It was clear she was close when her once steady movements began to falter, her whole body began to quiver, and she broke away from their kiss, panting heavily.

An unwisely loud and lewd moan erupted from her as she threw her head back, nails digging deep as she came harder than she imagined possible from someone so green. Her legs shook on either side of him, her pussy clenched down on him, hard. He started thrusting into her wildly, removing his fingers to grab for her body. Digging into her hips, he tried to push and pull her to match his frenzied motions as her pussy continued to convulse on his primed cock.

He realized only too late that he hadn't actually asked something rather significant. With his last, and only girlfriend, they'd always used condoms. He always came inside her, except for the few times she deigned to suck his cock. The thought of his bare cock inside Emilia's velvety soft and absolutely perfect pussy had been euphoric, and against all reason felt even better.

The very imminent dispersal of his cum hadn't been a thought before his moment of need. She'd said she was on birth control, but certainly that wasn't carte blanche to use her as his little cum dumpster. Although she had told him he could do whatever he wanted, and she had specifically asked him to give it to her. His own panting and moans were growing loader as her arms wrapped him, her pussy slamming up and down onto him.

"Fuck, Brian! YES! CUM BABE!" she screamed as he thrust up into her, hard, growling and grunting as he pressed her down onto him. He emptied another excessive load into her as rope after rope of cum shot into her pussy. She could feel his cock straining as it shot each strand inside, lining her tight walls.

Slowly, his grip loosened, and his body relaxed under her. She loved feeling him twitch inside of her as they both relaxed in one another's arms. Their bodies slick with sweat as their chests heaved against one another. For the longest time they sat in silence. His cock still somewhat hard, blocking most of his cum up inside of her. A decent drip slipped out, and she shivered at the sensation as it clung to her lips, then to her thigh, before being smooshed between them.

After a while they started talking about nothing in particular, life, board games, school, how stupid April Fools is. Neither of them wanted to disturb this perfect moment in time. She sat back slightly on him, to look at him, still enjoying the fullness of his cock inside of her. Without hesitation or asking, he began rubbing her breasts and now softened nipples, and smiled wickedly at how quickly they hardened. She returned his smile, savoring his attentions while feeling him start to really harden inside of her, again.

"Sorry, it's uh, been awhile. Is this okay?" he asked as he bounced her slightly atop him, making sure she knew exactly what he was talking about. She gave a delighted squeal feeling his hardness inside her, as well as more of his cum slipping out onto her lips.

"Oh yes! I was wondering...do you like anal?"

He let out a small, doubtful laugh. "April Fools, right?"

"Oh Babe, what did I say earlier?"

12