Holidays are About Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Stuffed by My Brother for Thanksgiving.
2.7k words
4.38
150.4k
317

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,111 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is a work of fiction for erotic entertainment only. Real-life sex should always be with enthusiastic consent.*

*Edited to fix the name confusion. This is what I get for writing multiple stories at once. :) *

***

"See you soon!"

I ended the call with my mom and hopped into the shower.

Tomorrow was Thanksgiving!

Now, I wasn't usually so happy about this silly holiday. It's about family, and I loved mine, truly -- except for my brother. Bruce ruined everything. Five years older was apparently enough to treat me like a kid, even after I left for college. And I don't mean things like calling me 'kiddo' or a teasing pat on the head. I cried in front of him once because my boyfriend broke up with me. Bruce got me a pacifier the next day. Thanks, asshole.

That wasn't the worst of it. But I was just glad that this year, he wasn't coming to Thanksgiving! I know, that's not very Thanksgiving-spirit of me. Oh, well.

Bruce was going to his girlfriend's home -- poor girl. But her suffering meant less of mine, and I grinned on the whole two-hour drive to my parents' house.

--

"Bruce?! What are you doing here?" I blurted.

Fuck.

A familiar little smirk started in the corner of his lips. He took a good look at me.

"Good to see you too. It's Thanksgiving, you know."

I rolled my eyes. "I meant, your girlfriend?"

His ugly smile faltered and turned into a grimace. "We're done. Whatever. How 'bout you? Cried over any good boys lately?"

I flipped him off and walked away. Good for that girl. Crap luck for me.

Clearly, I celebrated too early, and the universe decided to have a laugh on my account. Fine. This just meant I had to be on my guard as usual -- check my bed for surprise "gifts", watch everything I ate or drank, maybe lock my room if possible. Ugh.

Bruce never did anything that my parents had to step in for. So when my mom tossed me this next bit of fantastic news, I had to grit my teeth and bear it.

It was midday, and most of the family had arrived. I was eyeing the alcohol cabinet. A few of the men had gotten started on beers. Was it too early for vodka shots? Probably.

My mom called for my help in the kitchen. When I walked in, she glanced toward the living room and sighed. "I'm sorry, honey, can you share a room with your brother tonight? Uncle Dan's hotel lost his reservation, and we offered him Bruce's room..."

My mouth opened but I had nothing to say. None of the rooms had an extra bed. Share a bed with my brother?! Fuck that. He was sleeping on the floor.

But right there, in front of my mom, I worked my mouth into something like a smile. "Ok, sure."

"Thanks, honey." She smiled gratefully. "I know you two aren't close -- maybe you could talk to him tonight."

"Um, yeah." I changed the subject. We chatted for a few minutes -- no new boyfriend, classes were fine, yes, I'd be back for Christmas...

Miraculously, dinner passed without any of my brother's stunts. He barely said a word to me, and I was happier that way. Maybe, just this one year, I could make it through a family gathering without a new reason to hate my brother.

A girl could hope.

I went to bed early to claim my spot. No way was he taking the bed from me.

As I was dozing off, snuggled under the soft sheets, I felt a nudge on my back.

"Move over."

Fucker finally made it. I tucked the sheets in tighter and spread my legs across the bed. "Go away."

He sighed. "I'm tired, please just move."

Wow, he said please. I didn't remember the last time he said that. Still.

"No. Here." I tossed a pillow onto the floor, then turned my back to him.

Silence was my response. Good. Maybe I'd buy him a dollhouse bed for Christmas.

The sounds of a zipper and clothes rustling convinced me that I'd won. Imagining him getting sore and achy on the floor cheered me up. With a little smile on my lips, I settled in for a nice night.

I should've known better.

The sheets ripped out of my hands. I spun onto my back with the force of his yank, my bare breasts and little black panties exposed to my asshole of a brother.

He flung the sheets away and crossed his arms. "I was trying to be nice, but you never stopped being a little bitch, did you?"

Yelping, I hugged my chest and glared. My eyes widened. Bruce was in his boxers -- just his boxers -- and that bulge between his legs was huge. If that's how he looked soft...

I tore my eyes away from my brother's crotch, even more annoyed now. "Me?! You got me a fucking stuffed animal for my birthday this year, and a tiny toy violin last Christmas!"

I was so incensed that I hardly noticed how his expression had turned from slightly annoyed to angry.

He rubbed his face. "That was a $500 collectible, and it wasn't a toy--No. Fuck this. You're a fucking moron, and you always have been."

I was--oh, fuck, no. "Get out! I'll tell Mom you hit me! I'll--!"

"Shut up and move over," he demanded, stepping to the edge of the bed.

I hugged my boobs tighter. "No!"

After a beat, he shrugged. "Fine."

He got on the bed. On top of me!

He kneeled between my legs and propped himself above me with his arms on either side of my chest. I couldn't move my arms without exposing my tits, and if I shifted my legs too much, it'd be easier for him to make room for himself on the bed. The result was me glaring while my mostly naked brother hovered over me.

I hissed, "Get off! What do you think you're doing?!"

"Maybe I'll just sleep on you," he said with a stupid grin.

I rolled my eyes. "God, you're always a jerk--"

"I'm a jerk because you couldn't move?"

"I'm not sleeping with you!"

"It's one night!"

"Exactly! So get on the floor!" I barely remembered to keep my voice lowered as I covered my tits with one arm and shoved at his chest with the other. He didn't budge.

Something changed. His scowl narrowed into an intense stare and his lips pulled back.

In a low tone, he mumbled quietly, "Don't worry. I'll fuck the brat out of you."

I was not the brat here! And what the hell did he mean?!

I'd never seen this look on my brother's face, but I didn't care how pissed he was. I refused to move, spreading out my legs even further to claim the bed.

With an evil grin, he pressed his crotch right against mine.

I yelped. "Get off me! You're sick, you--don't touch me! What is... seriously?!"

He was hard. My brother's dick was rock hard and pressed against my stomach!

I scowled. "This isn't funny. Get off, right now, Bruce."

Not only did he not move away, he started grinding his bulge on the top of my mound, rubbing our intimate parts together with only thin fabric between us.

Shock silenced me for a second.

He felt good. That was terrible to admit even to myself, but my pussy immediately responded with a twitch and a bit of warmth. My face flushed. Angrily, of course.

"Wow, can't get any so you have to mess with me, huh?" I taunted. "Is that why your girlfriend left you, were you shouting my name instead of hers?"

His eyes got a strange, crazy look, all wide and intense. I felt a little bad. But he was the one rubbing his dick between my legs.

"Bitch," he growled. His hips lifted, and I thought for a moment he'd had enough. He had -- just not the way I was hoping.

No, my insane brother was taking off his boxers!

My pussy was definitely wet now. Sue me -- I was horny. It had been a while. I wasn't horny for my brother, obviously, but my pussy recognized cock. It didn't know any better.

I whisper-screamed, "What is wrong with you?!"

His smile wasn't friendly. "I sleep naked. Deal with it." His body lowered onto mine.

Heat. Warmth washed over me, particularly along that hard rod right between my legs, pressed up against my pussy. My heart pounded in my chest and I swore I could feel my pulse on my clit. For a moment, I dug my nails into his shoulder.

This was so wrong. I shuddered.

Then Bruce shifted, his cock moving away. My shoulders relaxed and my lips thinned. Talk about a bad joke. This was a new level, even for my brother, but at least--

Wait. No...

He was moving my panties to the side!

"Don't fucking touch me! Ah! Bruce... I'm s-serious, you can't... ahh..."

His cock dragged along my slick entrance, and my mind almost went blank. That velvety hard flesh left horribly wonderful tingles all over my sensitive flesh. He felt big. He felt nice and big and just what my pussy needed.

He whispered, "I can't, what? I can't... fuck you?" The tip of his cock rested at my opening, just slightly parting my pussy lips while his fingers rubbed my clit. My thighs shook.

"S-stop... This is... You don't want... not your own sister!" My chest rose and fell too quickly. My brother was insane. This was all just too crazy.

"Feels like you want it," he chuckled. "Your little cunt's tight, but sooo wet." His cock flexed. He was sliding into me, the large head of his cock stretching my opening and making way for the full length of his shaft, slowly easing into my hungry pussy.

"Ah! N-no... Bruce, no, you can't... Oh, fuck." I shoved his shoulder. He thrust another inch into me. Gasping, I punched his arm. He growled and grabbed both my wrists, bending my arms above my head and pinning them there. My tits brushed his chest.

With his face inches from me, he smirked. "I can. I'm fucking taking what I want from you, little ungrateful bitch. Your pussy can make up for... ungh, all those years of, ahh, your ridiculous attitude." As he spoke, his cock withdrew and thrust back in deeper, pumping all the way into me.

My chest heaved. My boobs were on full display to my brother now, but it hardly mattered anymore. "Fuck... you... ahh! I'm not the one... oh my God... who pushed my drink down my shirt! Mmmhh..."

That last sound was suspiciously close to a moan. My pussy felt good. So good. If this wasn't my brother... but it was. I kicked his legs. His pelvis ground the top of my mound, halting my kicks and drawing a choked cry from my throat as his cock rubbed something terribly delightful inside me.

He started fucking me hard and fast then, pumping that delicious cock in and out as he muttered, "What are you talking...? There was a bee in your cup! Sorry I saved you from a sting in your mouth! Fuck!" A deep, hard thrust emphasized his anger.

I squealed in delight, then fixed my expression into a glare. "You're... fucking... sick! Ah!"

Pleasure rolled through me, hummed in my veins, and spread to my limbs. Oh, no. Not like this. I couldn't give my idiot of a brother the satisfaction of... Noooo...!

Gasping at the first insistent wave of intense sensation, my body happily succumbed to the bliss roaring just beneath my skin, my pussy spasming all along the thick shaft pounding in and out, over and over. Still screaming in my head, I wasn't sure if it was in horror, pleasure, or anger.

My brother chuckled. He must have felt it. Damn.

"Finally... some fucking... appreciation..." he grumbled.

Shameful heat followed the pleasant afterglow of my orgasm. I came on my brother's cock.

Panting, I muttered, "I was just horny. You're the one fucking your sister!"

My dripping pussy wasn't very convincing. Bruce laughed and hauled up my weak legs, bending me in half, and hammered into me harder with his fingers digging into my thighs while my legs flailed in the air. Long, deep, pounding thrusts bounced against my cervix again and again, making my inner muscles twitch. This was a good angle. My pussy liked this angle. I gritted my teeth.

"I'm going to fill your little cunt," he growled, adding with a smirk, "Give you something to be thankful for."

"Don't you fucking dare," I snapped, digging my fingers into his shoulders. His cock was in me raw. My brother couldn't be stupid enough to cum in me. He might be crazy enough though. I pushed again, trying futilely to force him off of me.

Bruce chuckled and rammed his cock into me faster, bumping my cervix tauntingly with every thrust. A twinge of fear made my pussy tighten. His eyes glazed. His head lowered and he groaned, but he still showed no intention of pulling out, his cock now barely withdrawing an inch before slamming our bodies together again, faster, harder.

Twisting uselessly, I still couldn't get myself free. My fists pounded his arms. "Bruce, I'm serious! I'm not on anything!"

Burying every inch of his terribly wonderful shaft inside me, he grunted, "Good. I'm cumming. I'm cumming in your tight... little... pussy!"

My heart jumped. His cock twitched. Jammed right against my cervix, my brother's cock pumped rope after thick, creamy rope of virile sperm all over my vulnerable insides. Groaning, he pulled out and slammed in another spurt of cum, grinding my entrance in an effort to get himself in even deeper. Thrust after thrust, he emptied himself inside me, every drop deposited in the back of my tunnel.

"Ah! Bruce! No! Ohh, fuuuck!" I nearly screamed as the heat and copious fluids sent me spiraling again. I'd always been a slut for a good creampie. My pussy greedily milked his shaft, my brain fried in a few moments of needy, aching ecstasy. That pool of wet heat somewhere deep in my stomach spread luxuriously outward, gripping my entire body, all my muscles in delirious joy.

Reality crashed the party. This was my brother painting my unprotected pussy with his hot cum. He actually fucking came inside me!

As I grappled with my conflicted body and mind, Bruce relaxed, letting my legs fall to the bed and settling his weight on me. "Fuck, that felt good. Almost worth putting up with all your bullshit."

"Asshole," I hissed, squirming to get his softening cock out.

He pressed himself back in. "Yeah? Should I take that next?"

I froze, then struggled harder, kicking and flailing. "No! I fucking hate you, you disgusting--!"

Knock. Knock.

We went still.

My mom called out through the door, "We heard some yelling. You two ok?"

Bruce replied calmly, "She had a nightmare. We're fine."

I stayed quiet, my cheeks burning as my brother's cock slipped out of my pussy and cum trickled down my ass. If she came in, she'd see him on top of me, his naked ass lying between my spread legs. My pussy was so wet, there was no way she wouldn't smell the sex. If she managed to miss all of that, his underwear was probably on the floor. Shit. My heart thudded.

"Ok, have a good night!"

Footsteps faded away.

I released a relieved sigh.

Only to realize my brother's cock was hard again, and slowly sliding back into my drenched hole.

I shoved at his chest. "Let me go!"

"I'm not done," he murmured. "Not until you apologize for being a little bitch. Not until you beg me to fill you with my cock and make you cum -- since that seems to be the only part of me you like."

"You're delusional," I gasped. "I don't... mmhh... I'll never beg you for anything!"

My pussy disagreed, letting me know in no uncertain terms how absolutely wonderful my brother's dick felt stroking smoothly in and out, over and over again.

I gritted my teeth and refused to give in. This was going to be a long night.