April Fools Sibling Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Dad," Bill replied.

In the meantime, Mrs. Lambert had picked up her bottom and looked like she was about to put them on.

"Oh, no, you don't," Mr. Lambert said, snatching her bottoms and tossing them away.

Mrs. Lambert giggled.

In the meantime, the heat exchanger fan was picking up speed, and its vibration increased. Diane's eyes again flew open as the vibrations of the heat exchanger passed through the box, through James up his cock, and right into her pussy. It was even better than her playing with her new industrial-strength vibrator.

"No," she gasped. "No, no, no, no..."

She stretched up frantically, trying to extricate herself from the one-pole prison she found herself in, but it was no use. James was not in better shape. It was like having his cock in one of those vibrating masturbators, only a million times better because the reality of an actual pussy beats anything artificial.

"You know how I like it," Mr. Lambert said lustfully.

Giggling, Mrs. Lambert embraced the box. Luckily, her eye wasn't at a crack, and she couldn't see in, but her tit could, at least the nipple. The nipple on her right breast, all pointy and sticking out, slipped into the crack so far that Diane had to shrink away so it wouldn't touch her arm.

"Fuck me, you animal," Mrs. Lambert said passionately.

His first stroke forced Mrs. Lambert hard on the box, creating another set of vibrations in a cross direction and further stimulating way. Mr. Lambert was an adamant lover, and each stroke was more a pounding that fucking. Mrs. Lambert, who at first had been thrusting back in kind, mitigating the vibrations, gave up as he sped up and just took the pounding train wreck on her clit, passing the energy onto the siblings.

By now, the siblings had reached the point of no return. Neither one could prevent the instinctual thrusting that our ape ancestors instilled in us. James thrust with his cock burying it in Diane, and then ashamed would stop, only to unconsciously do it again. Diane, too, began to hump back in spurts as she began to succumb to the eroticism and need to finish.

"Oh, god, Will. Yes, fuck that pussy. Make me cum," Mrs. Lambert pleaded.

At this point, Mr. Lambert grabbed Mrs. Lambert's wrists, pulled them behind her, and, grabbing a handful of hair, began to slam the woman into the crate. A wail escaped her lips with each violent thrust. The vibrations, now like thunderclaps, invaded the constant vibrations of the heat exchanger, making a whole new flavor.

Diane again opened her mouth in a silent scream as the culmination of the vibrations from the heat exchangers, her pussy filled with a very nice-sized cock, the erotic spectacle, the nudity, the danger, and now the additional vibrations were about to have their effect on her.

"Stop," she whispered directly into James' ear. "I'm going to cum."

"Sorry, sis," he whispered back.

Diane, using a free hand, grabbed the back of James's neck, drawing him into what looked like a kiss but was her silent scream into his mouth. Diane trembled, shivering in a spectacular orgasm. Waves of pleasure coursed through her body, and she had the devil's own time not to jerk and give them away. Her pussy contracted, milking James' cock until, In the midst, James grunted and sent rivers of cum into his sister's naked pussy. Both did now almost relax, thinking they had cum, and it was over. How wrong they were.

"I want to see your face when you cum," Mr. Lambert exclaimed.

"Yes, yes, Will," she squealed.

Thankfully, that vibration stopped as Mr. Lambert pulled out. Mrs. Lambert then turned around and backed up to the box, leaning against it.

Touching her pussy she cooed, "Mama needs a good fucking, Willie."

"Here to oblige," he said, lifting her butt as she gripped him with her legs.

If the vibrations were bad before, they were worse now. James figured honestly that the Lamberts would have tipped the box over if he and his sister hadn't been in the box weighing it down. Each stroke was like the box was hit with a sledgehammer. Stroke after stroke, Mr. Lambert pummeled Mrs. Lambert while she garbled a string of filthy language into his ear. She indeed didn't seem the same Mrs. Lambert that had once sent James home for using the word shit.

"Oh, you son of a bitch, fuck me. Fuck that pussy. Make me come," Mrs. Lambert squealed.

Diane again looked wide-eyed at James.

"You're still hard?" she wailed barely audibly.

James sighed silently. Peckers in young men do indeed have a mind of their own.

"Oh, James, please," Diane begged as she unexpectedly found herself rapidly building to another orgasm.

Again, she tried desperately, almost panicking, to get his cock out of her, but all she did was stimulate herself and James more.

"Stop squirming, please," James gasped into her ear.

"Oh, Willie," Mrs. Lambert wailed, "I'm cumming."

Mrs. Lambert jerked and bucked as Mr. Lambert hung on for dear life, almost dropping her.

"Here it cums slut," he moaned, grunting.

"Yes, I'm your slut, your dirty slut," Mrs. Lambert moaned as it was apparent Mr. Lambert filled her with cum.

For the siblings, at least, that vibration stopped as Mr. and Mrs. Lambert necked and pawed each other.

Even though that vibration had stopped, the heat exchangers continued, and soon Diane, eyes wide in a silent scream, came so hard she thought she had chipped a tooth. Her orgasm sent James over the top, and he again sent streams of cum into his sister's pussy. Exhausted and shamed, the siblings just hung on to each other.

"Wow, that thing is vibrating a lot, William," Mrs. Lambert said to Mr. Lambert, concerned, both stepping out of sight.

"Yeah, the fan shaft is warped. I gotta get it fixed," he replied sheepishly.

Yeah, but the vibrations are better than the washing machine out of balance," Mrs. Lambert said wickedly.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Lambert asked.

"Well, when I push my pussy up against it...(moan)...like this...oh fuck it feels so good," she groaned.

"Is that why the damn washing machine is always thumping," he said, laughing. "Well, let's try this," Mr. Lambert said.

There was a squeal from Mrs. Lambert and then a long, continuous moan.

"With you sitting on it, I'll just put old John Thomas in your slot here."

"Oh, fuck Will, that is so good."

This vibration was like nothing before. There was a steady vibration of the heat exchangers, and now, an intermittent thumping vibration was in line with the other vibration. It was like the sensations of a dick sliding into a cunt and the sensations interrupted by a thud as it crashed onto a clit.

When it started, Diane scowled and tried to get James' cock out, but over the time she had been in the box, it proved to her there was no way out.

"Why won't it go down?" Diane pleaded with James.

"Sorry, Sis," was all he could say.

Soon, Mr. and Mrs. Lambert were again embroiled in an energetic fuck, squealing and pawing each other. There were slobbering noises, filthy language, and the slapping sound of a sloppy wet pussy being duly serviced.

"Oh, fuck Will," Mrs. Lambert exclaimed. "This is so good. Are you going to cum in me, Daddy?"

Mr. Lambert grunted, and Mrs. Lambert wailed. There was a frenzy of additional vibrations, and then they stopped.

"Oh, Willie," Mrs. Lambert cooed.

Then, there were some kissing sounds.

"We better get dressed, Mr. Lambert," Mrs. Lambert said, giggling.

The Lamberts now came into view, picking up their clothes and dressing.

Just as Mrs. Lambert was about to don her top, Mr. Lambert grabbed her breasts and said, "Good night, ladies."

Mrs. Lambert giggled, "I think the ladies will want more attention later."

Mr. Lambert laughed, and they went slowly to the gate but stopped talking out of earshot.

Diane moaned, "When are they going back in?"

The sensations were again driving Diane and James close to the edge. James' and Diane's control weakened as the seconds and minutes passed, with the Lamberts continuing to talk.

Diane moaned, starting to actively hump James' cock, hissing her pleasure into his ear and reaching for her goal. James, too, gave in to the passionate but illicit desires and thrust hard. Faster and faster, he thrust, and harder and harder, she humped back. Moans and groans elicited involuntarily from their throats. Luckily, they were not loud enough to span the distance to the Lamberts. Stroke after stroke, they thrust and humped, seeking erotic release. Almost there, the Lamberts opened the gate and disappeared as it closed.

"Fuck it," Diane moaned again, not slacking.

For only a few moments, the two siblings thrust and humped until Diane's legs began to tremble, and then the rest of her as she gave into the orgasm. James also grunted, feeling his contractions send ropes of cum into his sister as the knot in each of their bellies exploded in pleasure. They convulsed in each other's arms for some time, finally coming down from the mountaintop.

"I don't think they will come back. Let's get out of here," James whispered.

Without further conversation, James slowly opened the door. He slipped his leg out and pulled his wedged-tight sister out behind him. As he did, his cock finally came out, releasing a flood of cum and fluids.

Putting her hand to her pussy Diane scowled and looked at James, whispering, "Oh, my god."

Unfortunately, their adventure was still in peril. The noise level of the heat exchanger increased significantly when they were not sandwiched in tightly, dampening the heat exchanger's vibrations.

James's eyes widened as he heard Mr. Lambert yell, "What the hell?"

Grabbing his startled sister's arm, he yanked her behind the heat exchangers, hoping this would be an adequate hiding place, as the gate opened.

"Shit," Mr. Lambert said, his hands on his hips. "I gotta get that thing fixed."

"Oh, forget about it," Mrs. Lamberts said. "It will wait until tomorrow."

"I thought this damn box would do the trick, but," Mr. Lambert said, yanking it open.

He looked inside and closed it up, not noticing the puddle of cum.

"Yeah, you are right," he said, followed by the sound of the gate closing.

"I have got to pee," Diane whined.

"So, pee," James whispered.

"Here, outside?" she replied in a whisper.

"Yes, here, outside?" he whispered exasperatedly, releasing a stream politely pointed away from his sister.

With the time when a proper bathroom might be available unknown, Diane squatted and peed.

"There is nothing to wipe with," she whined.

"You're right," James whispered, going on to other things. "I don't know about you, but I want to get across that street and into that house," James said, pointing to their front door.

"Ok," she mumbled.

Bent over, they worked their way down the side of the house, hearing people talking inside and a TV. At the corner of the porch was a bunch of bushes that protected them from view, at least, of the street. Squatting, James had a good view up the street and the cul-de-sac. There wasn't anyone out. It was well past sundown, but with no watch, he had no idea how late it was.

"Ok, so how I see it is we make sure no cars are coming and no one is out and make a beeline for our door," James whispered.

"How about you do that and bring me back a towel or some clothes," Diane retorted in a whisper.

"Or, how about I do that leave you here and lock the door," James whispered.

"You wouldn't dare," she hissed.

"Try me," James challenged.

"Asshole," she growled.

"Wait, let me check some porches," James whispered, carefully checking Lambert's and Atwater's dark porches and finding no one. Checking for cars and people and finding the coast clear, James said, "It's now or never."

Rising, the two walked to the street and jogged across, up the steps to their dark porch, and each grabbed their towels.

As Diane wrapped the towel around herself, she growled, "Oh, by the way, April Fools."

James replied, "Yeah, April Fools. I guess we have to call this one a tie."

"Yeah, well, wait till next year," she laughed as they entered the house, closing the door behind.

>>>>>

I hope you enjoyed the tale of the naughty brother and sister on April Fools Day. Please vote and comment. That is how we learn.

12