April - From Teen to Street Hooker Pt. 03

Story Info
A Young Teen Gets Enticed By Her Fantasies Of Prostitution.
8.9k words
4.47
5.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of fiction

Chapter 3 - Getting With 'The Programme'

It was a short 10 minute walk to the girl's house. Amber was nice; chatty. She seemed quite together. Jen? She looked high.

"Cigarette, girl?" asks Jen, offering them out. Amber accepts...and so do I. Amber lights us all up as we continue to head to their place.

"We're gonna get so shitfaced tonight.." states Jen.

"Not for me, honey, I've got training, remember?" answers Amber.

"Oh well, more for us then." Jennifer gives me a wink and puts her arm around my waist.

We head in. Amber locks the door behind her and gives me a kiss on the lips whilst Jen goes into the the kitchen. There's the opening of cupboards and the clinking of ice in glasses.

My phone bleeps. I have a text from Martika.

"Hey bitch, hope you do well tonight. Just remember the old April is gone. All that is there is this ho wannabee. You don't talk like the old April. She doesn't exist anymore. Remember that. Ever day, whenever you see someone you act and talk like this new bitch, ok? Got that? Enjoy your night. See you tomorrow. M x"

Ok.

Jen comes back with 2 very full tumblers of Brandy with ice; one for me and one for Amber, before turning on her heels and fixing herself one.

"Drink up, babe." she says.

I take my glass and take a sip. 'God, that's strong' I think to myself.

Amber is in the living room, preparing the cocaine on a little side plate. She looks over my way, nods her head towards me and I head in to do a couple of lines, given a rolled up five pound note to use. Kneeling on the floor, bent over the place, taking a hit. First one nostril, then the other.

Amber does likewise. I turn around. Jen's hands are on my waist and teasing up my leather miniskirt, walking me a few steps back and easing me down on the sofa. I'm commando, of course. That's how Martika wanted me. And now, that's how Jennifer is having me.

Jenny kneels in front of me, on the floor, prizing open my legs, mouth over my vagina as her tongue swirls, twirls and darts between my now-moist lips.

Whilst Jenny is taking care of the business end of my body, and causing involuntary spasms of pleasure, Amber sits beside me and caresses my pert breasts....mouth mere inches away from my mouth....the warmth of her breath on my lips. Then....a long passionate kiss....a caress of the head.....then....more passion.

Tongues dart into mouths. Heads contort in passion.

Oh.......my....

It seems like aeons. Pleasure like I have never known before....then they swap...like a crack military operation. Only, Jen pauses long enough to light up a cigarette and taking a huge gulp of her brandy. Setting down her brandy glass, taking a long inhale from her cigarette, she leans forward to kiss me, slowly blowing the excess smoke into my mouth.

I'm very wet.

I can hear the sound of Amber lapping at my cunt....all those juices....my excitement in the moment...living in the moment. I cum hard..... I think I was moaning.

Amber looks up from between my thighs and smiles.

"Now you do Jenny like that." she orders.

Jen scoots up her skirt and I get between her legs. Her thighs are damp. As I taste, it's a combination of perspiration, vagina juices and semen.

Even in this semi-high state that I am in, my imagination runs riot.

Hooking, out on the streets with the other girls. Chatting and laughing. Smoking. Doing lines. Finishing fucking punters. Cool summer nights. High heels. Fishnets. Cum running down legs. Money in handbags. Onto the next punter.

Completely intoxicated. I am there. I'm addicted. I've yet to get to that place - the place where Jen and Amber are in their lives - but I oh so want it.

"Keep fuckin' lickin', cunt!" exclaims Jennifer.

I do as I'm told. Then she asks me to put my fingers inside her....to masturbate her. I do this vigorously. My hand numb as I try to get her off.

Then.. she cums...

I'm exhausted. Amber kisses me and then pulls me onto the sofa. She gets up to fix another drink.

"I hear you drink pints of vodka, is that right?" asks Amber.

"Yes, boo." I proudly answer.

She gets me my vodka and I sip at it, whilst Jen is pounding the brandy again and Amber's just having iced water. Guess she's training in the morning. That's what she said.

I'm offered another cigarette after the big session and we sit, chat and smoke. The ladies talk 'shop'. I find it all fascinating. In at the deep end, hearing it all first hand.

"Well, drink up then..." orders Jenny.

I bring the glass, now half empty, to my lips and....and then, I can't remember anything. What I do know is that I'm rudely awaken around 8am, by a banging on the door. There's a huge banging in my head too.

I'm semi dressed, with my face down in Amber crotch.

Jen gets out of the bed that we're all sharing, throws on a robe, and heads downstairs. There's chat at the door and then the sound of heels on the stairs coming closer. It's Martika.

"Well, fuckin' look at you bitch!" she smirks "Enjoyed yourself? Good, you little slag. Get your clothes, you're comin' back to mine. We've got shit to do."

"I feel like shit, boo.." I tiredly answer.

"Don't give a fuck, slag. Move your arse. Get your fuckin' clothes on." Martika snaps.

I tiredly get out of bed. Amber follows, saying some complimentary things to me, as she heads to the bathroom.

I push on those tight-fitting shoes and say goodbye to the girls. Jasmin is at the bottom of the stairs, she smiles at me. God, I must look like a complete, dishevelled mess.

As we head home - Martika's is my home - Martika offers me a cigarette. I daren't turn her down, even though my throat is sore.

"We have some shit we need to talk about..." says Martika on the way. We get in, she takes my coat, takes hers off and hangs them both up, just as Jasmin runs outside.

Slap!

My face burns from the slap across the face.

"Just what did I say to you last night? The old girl is gone. How she talks and acts is gone. What's left - what's here - is the ho wannabee. That is who you are. Be what you represent. I don't want to hear you talking nice. You're not nice. You're a fuckin' slag. You talk shit. You're coarse. Be that. Be that all the time."

"Mark told me, girl, that you were trying to be the old you. Don't. I fuckin' own you. Talk like that shit again and, by god, I will fuckin' batter you until you get it."

Holding my poor temple I nod in agreement.

"Ok, boo. I got ya."

Martika puts some bread in the toaster and pours out a pint of vodka, pushing it towards me. Few minutes, and it's joined by 3 slices of buttered toast.

"Here's your breakfast, bitch."

I've heard of 'hair of the dog' before; essentially, that drinking alcohol helps with the hangover from drinking too much the night before. Never thought that it would work, but my hangover headache, coupled with a severe lack of sleep, seems to have subsided.

Martika's about half-way through her pint glass as she gets out the coke and nods towards me. Once more, bent over a tray, doing one line then the next....then she does likewise and sniffs.

"Fuckin' brilliant, eh, bitch?"

I smile at her, half cut.

"Right, you look like shit. Finish that drink and get your shit together, ok? I want you looking good today."

"What's happen'n today, boo?" I ask.

"Same as yesterday, bitch. You're being gangbanged. Which reminds me...."

She pops out a contraceptive and hands the pill to me. I take it instantly. No messing this time.

"Cool thing, boo. I'll be better today, I promise."

With that, I head upstairs to use the bathroom. Toilet then shower.

'Today's important', I think to myself, scrubbing away. 'I know what she wants of me. I can't fuck up in front of her. I hate getting hit.'

I'm showering, whilst listening to Beyoncé on the laptop in the bathroom but I can hear a bit of a commotion downstairs. I do hope everything is alright. Still, Martika's a tough cookie, as they say. She'll have sorted it if it was anything bad.

I'm just stepping out of the shower, popping a towel around my hair and just putting one around my body when I can hear her footsteps up the stairs. She's got a big bunch of parcels in her hands. She's smiling.

"Bitch, some of your shit has arrived. Let's see what we have for you."

I smile. She takes the parcels into her bedroom and put the on the bed. 2 large flat boxes are passed to me. Quite heavy too. I open one, then the other. One box has a black leather miniskirt, the other a red one. Very fitted too. I grin.

A couple of bag parcels have bras, suspender belts and fishnet stockings....in various colours. There's some blouses, vest tops and off-the-shoulder numbers...again, different colours. Cool!

Thankfully, there's also shoe boxes too. God knows how Martika brought all this stuff upstairs. Some 4" heeled stiletto's in red, white and black. Thank goodness! At least now my feet won't be sore now.

There's yet another parcel bag, full of jewellery boxes - rings, bangles and necklaces.

"What do you think?"

"So happy, boo. Thank you." I give her a hug.

"So, what are you gonna wear?"

"Red bra and suspender belt, boo. Black fishnets? Yeah? Red heels, black mini, red top. Would that be ok, boo?"

"I think you'll look stylish, bitch. Get that shit on."

I douse myself in Martika's perfume, some deodorant, the underwear, connect up the stockings, shimmy on the body hugging leather mini, slip on those heels and then put on my top. Martika helps me with the pendants - one a cross, one my name in script - and another chain and a couple of my new rings. They've not all come so I have to also wear some of hers.

Some mousse in my hair and used the hairdryer and then Martika helps me with my makeup - thick and heavy. She lights me up with a cigarette. I inhale deeply.

Martika gets me up to check myself in the mirror.

"God, boo. I look fuckin' stacked!"

"Yes. Better than I imagined. I think you'll be very profitable."

She smiles. I smile back.

"Right. I'll get the neighbour to look after Jas then we can go to Emma's to get you fuckin' gangbanged again."

I nod in agreement.

I'm, as they say, lost in the moment - admiring myself in the mirror. Imagining working the streets, looking like this. It's quite the high.

Fairly soon, Martika is back upstairs, dragging me down them. Throwing me a jacket and we're off again to Emma's house. Again, there's a few people looking, but I really don't care today. I'm fairly loaded, what with the drink and the drugs, but it's more pride in what I represent, now that I have my own clothes on. Plus, of course, the shoes aren't hurting my feet!

This time, I'm determined not to, as Martika said last time, 'spaz out' in from of the men and Emma. I'm gonna make my girl proud.

We're greeted at the door by Emma, she gives me a hug and compliments me for yesterday and my clothing today. The boys? I get a stroke of the waist from one, a kiss on the cheek from a couple more.

"Right, bitches...." states Martika "Let's do some lines and then let's have at it."

Emma's got the drugs, as per yesterday, out on the table already and, one by one, we kneel down and snort a line up each nostril. That is, of course, us girls; the boys don't partake. I'm the first up, of course. Aiming to show just how attentive I am to Martika. Showing my role as her plaything to do as she orders. To 'get with the programme'.

"Get the bitch wet" orders Martika.

"I'm wet already boo.." I shout, feeding myself a cigarette just as Martika and Emma were too "..I'm ready for the studs to fuck me." I still hate talking like this but each time my embarrassment is less and less.

I lie down on the floor, shimmy up my skirt, and make myself a saddle for my first sex of the day. The boys tail off to whoever they want to fuck. My guy pulls down his shorts, kneels down and gets out his cock. I give it a bit of a stroke to get it even harder, before guiding it into my wet pussy.

I'm still getting used to the feeling of something inside down there but he doesn't give me a chance to acclimatise. He's holding my leather mini skirt sheathed hips and pumping long and hard into me. I moan with each thrust. My body betraying me. Shunting on the floor, I feel my breasts move with each and every thrust.

He tightens his grip on my waist and empties himself in me. As he pulls out, he smiles and then strokes his penis.

Another one takes his place, wanting me on my knees and taking me from the back. A few moments before I feel the full weight of his body on me as he thrusts away. I look up, a mix of concentration and ecstasy on my face and notice Emma looking at me and smiling.

"Your bitch is really getting into this now, Martika." she says, herself between the thrusting of her sex partner. I'm a little embarrassed, a little ashamed but....too late.....I feel the new wetness inside me.

I look over at Martika, as my man pulls himself off me, and she tells the guy that's fucking her to "...finish off in that bitches mouth.." as he shuffles over to me.

He's just been in Martika. I know what she's thinking. I'm not going to show any weakness. I suck up and down, as I'd been shown before. Ignoring the taste of vagina. A few pumps and he cums in my mouth. I look, steely eyed at Martika as he cums in my mouth. I look towards him as I drain him, licking the top of his cock, just like a lollipop...and giggling.

Martika smiles and nods towards me.

"Good bitch." I hear her quietly comment.

Emma moans as her partner cums in her. He pulls out and she picks herself up off the floor. As she shimmy's her miniskirt down she asks "Right, bitches; Shall I get you the drinks? A Couple of pints of vodka for you two, yes? Let's have a cigarette too. Beers for the boys?"

The men, in varying states of undress, respond positively to the beers comment. Both myself and Martika agree to the vodka. Well.....I couldn't say no, could I?

The talk is sexual as the boys get their beers. I'm standing, pulling down my skirt and feeling the wetness run down my thighs as I accept the drink.

Emma lights me and Martika up as we talk and sip at our drinks. I really don't feel my best and probably look a bit pale. Martika orders me to do another couple of lines to "..make me feel a bit better..". It kind of works. I am finding all this drinking really hard work though. I don't know how she does it.

As each of the guys are chugging down their second beer, Martika asks them to get their cocks out again so that I could, once again, blow them all. Of course, I agree.

"Fuck yeah, boo. Line 'em up..." I say, enthusiastically, going from inhaling on my cigarette to inhaling on cock. Each of them take around 10 minutes to cum and as I'm doing just 5 of the guys, one's waiting for me to finish up, and the 5 guys are recovering, one each are inside Emma and Martika.

Martika looks at me again and says "Hope all that cum in your belly is making you feel much better, bitch" and then laughs. The boys laugh too. I just smile and keep on sucking.

Emma's finishes first, then my guy finishes in my mouth. This time, Martika's man is the last to cum. Emma sits and watches. I turn away and look at the fellas.

Once we're all done, and the guys have zipped up their weapons in their pants, we say our goodbyes and head back home.

Martika offers me a cigarette. Naturally, I accept and light up. We chat on the way back home. She's happy with my progress, explaining that I was "...much better than yesterday."

I'm very proud.

We get in, Martika wakes us a bite to eat whilst we chat. Then she asks me for my arm, which I put out in front of me, and she preps and injects the heroin into it. She nods, smiles and says "The bitch is learning..."

I nod out.

I come to, I guess, a couple of hours later. I check myself. Thankfully I hadn't thrown up. I hear voices outside; guess that's Martika and Jasmin playing. I grab myself a glass of water, trying to get that numb brain feeling to dissipate, and head outdoors. Jasmin sees me and smiles. Semi running, semi walking over to give me a big hug.

Martika throws me a packet of cigarettes. I know what she means. I light up and hang outside with her and the children.

We're in the garden, playing 'catch' with the kids. I smile at the ridiculousness of it all; both in hooker Clothes and tight skirts, in high heels, playing children's games. But that, I guess, is the contradiction in it all; this most decadent of women - although I have now met Jenny, and I'm thinking she quite decadent - Who's very assertive and takes no shit of anyone (especially me) and yet she's so child-like at times. The kids love her; she's very caring. It helps make these idols of ours, like Marika is to me, more three dimensional and real.

It's a fun, and sweaty, 20 minutes or so of play. Tough in heels but we're making good memories.

There's screaming throughout from Jasmin and Miya, now back from school. It's fun.

Martika comes over to me and talks quietly in my ear.

"Bitch, since you've done good today - done everything I have fuckin' told you to do - I think it's only right to give you a bit of a reward. To that end, you're going out hooking with me tonight."

She smiles at me.

"W-w-what? Selling myself tonight, boo? Y-y-you said I wasn't ready yet. Would I be alright?" I worriedly ask, not caring if this subordination gets me a punch or a slap. This is a real shock. Fuck!

Martika stops smiling.

"Oh, god no, bitch. You're not quite ready for that yet. That's true. You have a lot to learn. But, I think it would be good for you to tag around on the streets with me, help me pull some punters and then, we'll be in their cars and shit, and you can watch how a real hooker talks to their punters, talks to the other girls, pulls the punters and then fucks them afterwards. How about that then?"

"I wouldn't be wanting to sell you just yet, but you can use it as research, ok? Sound good?"

"Oh god, boo! That's, like, the greatest!"

I'm getting quite moist.

Martika laughs.

"Look after the girls, bitch, whilst I get showered. That ok? Then we'll start prepping tea and then you can shower and shit."

I nod as she tells the girls she's having a shower and to 'play nicely' with April and she's off.

'This is it!', I think to myself. 'I'm going to see them hooking; first person stuff...'

It's around 20 minutes or so before Martika comes down. Regular clothes. Hair dried. Sans makeup.

"Go on then, fucker. Have a shower."

I go up and shower, cleaning all the semen out of my vagina.....scrubbing everywhere..... face...hands...back...legs. Getting everything clean again. I have no 'normal clothes' no more, so all I wear is the dressing gown.

We sort out tea, lining up with Mark coming home. Martika and Mark chat at the door. The girls are oblivious to dad coming home. As he passes me in the kitchen, he smiles and says "Hello there, April. training going well?"

"Yes boo. Work ok?" I ask.

"Yes, sweetheart, thank you for asking. A productive day. Martika says that you have done well today. Good to hear."

I blush.

We sit around the table, having Jacket potatoes, beans and cheese for tea tonight. Mark, a glass of wine, the girls with their juices and me and Martika on half-pints of vodka. We make a little small talk and then Martika gets up and states "Right. Let's get ourselves ready." I make my excuses and leave the table, heading upstairs with Martika.

She pulls up a stool, in front of the vanity mirror for us both to sit on, but first, clothing. Actually, first, light up another cigarette at Martika's instruction. Deep inhale, place it on the ashtray, and get started.

I put on the same stuff that I took off to have a shower....Martika's orders. Then start with my makeup, doing it all myself this time, obviously under Martika's instructions. "You've seen what it's suppose to be so do that.", she says, taking a drag of her cigarette.