April - From Teen to Street Hooker Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean back, admiring my work.

"You look good, bitch." Martika utters, putting the finishing touches to her own makeup.

I put on my earrings, rings, bangles and necklaces and I'm ready to go.

"Right. We're ready? Good. Go play with the kids. I'm gonna fuck Mark and then we're set to go."

Ah...so that's what happens behind closed doors. "Ok, boo..." I meekly answer.

Some 10 minutes later, Martika comes out of the kitchen, heads into the hall and throws me a leather jacket to put on. Quick comment to the kids, big kisses, and then we head out. She passes me a cigarette and lights me up as we head off to the red light district; like home to her but the first time for me, looking like I work there.

There's girls' either side of the street as we walk up. Working girls. Sluts. Whores. Eyes are on Martika, giving smiles and waves, and then looks towards me. All eyes seem to be on me.

"This is the bitch I've been tellin' you about. The one I own. Just training her." she says, as she introduces me to some of the other girls. "Hi Bitch" is the international greeting of fellow working girls so I find out.

One girl asks "She pimping you, girl? You working for her?"

"Well, not yet, boo. Just showing me the ropes and then I'll be selling myself for her." I find myself saying. The words just seem to escape my mouth, with pride.

"What's your cut?" she asks. I look at her confused.

"How much are you earning, bitch? 60%? 50%? 40%?"

"Oh no, boo. She gets most of it. I take £100 a week."

"Fuckin' hell!" she exclaimed "She's ripping you off."

"No she's not. She's my owner. Whatever makes her happy..." I, once again, find myself stating. I shrug in one of those 'I don't really care' type vibes and just go back to Martika, who is now a good few metres away.

Martika would be proud of what I said then.

"Ok bitch, this is what is gonna happen. We've gonna wave down the cars, you gonna get in the back, after I've took the money. Ok?" she asks.

"Yeah boo."

"Then we're gonna drive to the spot. We'll swap places and I'm gonna do what the guy pays for, yeah? Anal, oral, normal fuck. Whatever, right. Without a rubber. I'm gonna do that. I don't want you, when you're working for me, doing that shit. I want you on condoms."

"You might wonder...."

"No boo, what you do is what you do. I shouldn't ask. You're the boss. I just do what my owner says..." I interrupt her.

She takes a drag of her cigarette before continuing.

"Good bitch. Right answer. But, I will tell you that I'm trying to get knocked up by my punters. Mark and I use rubber or just do anal. We want me pregnant. Just like mum and grandmother did."

"But you? Just rubbers with theses fuckers. The gangbang guys? They'll always do you bare. But never here, ok? Don't want to get you fuckin' knocked up, not just yet anways, or with a fuckin' disease. That'll reflect on me. Got that, bitch?"

"Got that, boo." I meekly answer.

We chat away for a few minutes, both posing and looking like shot stuff, intermittently taking drags of our cigarettes before a car pulls up near to us. Martika gives me the eye to walk over, which we do. I briefly look around...half-heartedly making sure there's nobody that knows me and immediately noting that one of the girls is looking straight at me with a jealous look on her face.

"Hiya babe, what are you after?" asks Martika, one hand on hip, one hand on the car.

"I want her. That black girl." says the driver.

Fuck! Externally, trying to keep calm. Internally, bricking myself. Martika said that she wouldn't sell me. But....what if she did? God, I'd not thought of this!

Apprehension is running through my body, but luckily Martika answers with "That bitch isn't selling. She's here for research....but I am."

The guy shakes his head "Nah, I want her."

"Tough shit, now fuck off!" says Martika, forcefully.

I hear Martika mouth 'Twat!' under her breath before we just make a little bit more small talk. Then another car comes by. Same as before, we walk on over to it, same as before Martika does her little line. This guy wants a fuck. I see money passing hands and Martika nods her head towards the back door, so I get in.

"This is April. She's not working yet. I'm training her." Is her way of introducing me to her punter.

He grunts some comment or other and we head off to the car park. The hooker car park.

We park. "Right, swap places, fucker." Martika commands. I go over to the punter's side of the car as Martika gets into the back. I then take her place, in the front keeping lookout, as the punter gets into the back.

The punter is on his knees, pulling down his jeans and pants whilst Martika bridges and hikes up her leather mini skirt, getting herself ready for him.

"C'mon then..." she says as he positions himself over her groin, easing himself into her. I hear Martika gasp. I try not to watch too intently as I don't want to put him off and also annoy Martika. It's been a good day so far; I've not really pissed her off much and she has seemed happy with me.

There's moans and groans as he hammers away at her. Her leather skirt and jacket creaks against the leather on the car seats. He takes breathers, intermittently, before going again before going tense and, I presume, cuming in her. They groan in unison.

"That was fuckin' great....." he announces, breathlessly.

Martika signs as he pulls himself out of her.

We all swap places and he drives us back to our spot. We get out and back on the streets.

Martika smile. "Fuckin' hell, bitch. He was a heavy cumer."

She lights up, so I do do.

Another punter turns up in a car. We go through the same routine. Then another. Then another. We have a few punters on foot that take Martika down a nearby alley to do the business. I stand as lookout. There's another, and this one wants a blow job. I'm just standing there, hand on hip, smoking my cigarette as the guy part watches me and part watches Martika suck him off.

I feel like an idiot.

We chat to the other girls between punters. They're slightly warming to me. Emma treats me as a long-lost friend, having a laugh and a joke as well as doing a couple of lines of coke. Jenny comes over and offers me a cigarette at one point, which I graciously accept of course.

We get picked up again, by car, and this punter wants anal sex.

This was a first. I had never seen this thing before. Between heavy, hard thrusts she laughs at me and says "Bitch, I'm gonna be having you do this soon."

I gulp.

In the end, I learn a lot. We've been out a bit over 5 hours and she's banged 12 men, mostly vaginal, but a couple orally and that one guy, anally. After she's finished, and we're about finished for the night, she gets her collective of notes out of her purse and waves them in my face, grinning.

"This is what I'm gonna earn from you, bitch. That cool?"

"Yeah, boo. I'm goin' ta earn you bucket loads." I gush.

She's made, like, £500+ tonight, just from a few hours work. She's hung out with her mates, had a laugh, had sex, smoked, done drugs and looked fantastic whilst she did it. This could be me. This will be me...

I feel myself getting moist at the very thought.

I'm brought back to normality as I feel Amber's hand steal my cigarette to take a drag of it, before giving it back. She smiles.

"Ready for Round 2, April?" she asks.

Martika interjects and looks at me "They're going to be fucking you all week, bitch - Amber and Jenny. I'm gonna be picking you up like I did this morning. Be a good girl, do what the fuck they say..."

I nod as Jenny comes over and puts her arm around my waist.

We head off back to theirs, leaving Martika chatting with the other girls. I can hear laughter. I know she's talking about me. But I have a job to do; keep these lesbians satisfied, then that will be a good ending to a perfect day. Well...nearly perfect.

We head back. Head back to drink, drugs and sex. Not necessarily in that order. Amber is, once again, training so she's not partaking in the drink and drugs part, unlike Jennifer, but she's certainly into the sex. I'm feeling sick. I certainly can't drink anymore. I turn them down after a handful of glasses. Drugs? I can't remember. Probably. The sex? Can't remember much of that either.

Only...waking up in bed, 69' ing Jenny, with Amber by our sides.

I say 'waking up' but it's not really waking up. It's Martika banging on the door at,like, 8am. It's hurriedly getting dressed, feeling like shit, whilst your owner is talking to Amber. Some words are exchanged. It's being dragged downstairs and, once again, going home with Martika and her children in tow.

It is, unfortunately, getting slapped hard in the face again by her whilst the children play outside.

What did I do wrong this time?

"Bitch, I told you. Do everything they say. Didn't I? Didn't I?"

My head is pounding from the drink and lack of sleep, my throat sore from all the smoking that she's making me do.

"What didn't I do boo? I partied and shit with the girls. I got high, I smoked, we fucked. I did what they asked, boo. I did." I'm strangely almost crying.

"You turned down drink. Why the fuck did you do that, bitch?" she snarled.

"'Cos I felt sick boo."

"Then you drink, throw up and you'll feel better. Then you go again. It's not fuckin' rocket science. Do NOT ever do that again. The girls will look after you. You won't be in any harm. You'll be alright."

"You're a fuckin' joke. Just look at you. Pretending to be a part of this lifestyle. You can't even get the basics down. Well, that is gonna change. Sit the fuck down, I'll make breakfast and we'll chat."

Once again, toast and vodka for us both. Once again a few lines of cocaine do help make me feel a little better.

"You need to know anal, bitch. The rest of the week that arse of yours is gonna get banged. I'm not fucking today. Only you and Emma are with the guys. I'm going to watch what my bitch does."

We have breakfast and then, on with the routine. Shower and get ready to go out to Emma's again. Again, more parcels arrive that Martika calls me towards her for. More clothes.....more jewellery.

This time, it's a black leather jacket and more rings. I don't need any of Martika's now.

Martika picks out my clothes today - white lingerie, black fishnets, white top, red leather mini and heels - and I try out my new rings, some earrings, bangles and pendants.

"You like that shit, bitch?"

"Yeah boo..." I answer, hurriedly putting on the clothes, moussing and drying my hair before painting my face and then on with the rings and jewellery. Naturally, lighting up a cigarette as I do so.

"Any more coke, boo?" I ask. God....listen to me.

Martika has just done a couple of lines. "No, not that shit for you. Not this time. That'll get you too hyper, and we don't want that when you're planning to take dick up your arse. You'll do some smack when we get there, bitch, not before."

"Right, boo. Mellow me out, right?"

"Yes. You're learning." she smiles, finishes off her own lipstick, and answers.

Martika heads downstairs to take her youngest to a neighbour and then she's back at the foot of the stairs, calling me down. "Take that new jacket too." she shouts. I do as I'm told.

We head off to Emma's and, again, greet the boys. Arses are grabbed, lips are kissed and we go into the living room. Emma's already got the coke out, and hitting it herself, as Martika orders me to take off my jacket and pull up my sleeve. I do so, bending over the sofa. Martika ties me off, preps the heroin and shoots me up. I can see the looks on the faces of the guys. Somehow inhaling cocaine is fine but....this? Shooting

up?

That's just bad. I feel myself blush but the blush is tempered by the liquid fire now coursing through my veins. I feel hands on my arse, pulling up my miniskirt and Martika unties my arm. She feeds me a cigarette and lights me up whilst I feel some wetness on my arse.

..then, slowly...deliberately...as I'm steadying myself once more and taking a drag of my cigarette I feel a penis enter my backside. I'm too stoned to really comprehend. The guy moves in and out of me, slowly at first, then harder...faster...harder....faster. Bangles clink together on my wrists. I'm in another world. I'm trying to smoke whilst also being quite transfixed, I remember, on the track marks on my left arm.

I'm a full-blown junkie. I'm high as shit. I'm allowing myself to be pimped....to be owned...by this woman that I am infatuated by. I'm living a completely different life. I've not once thought about my parents and the shame that this would have on them. I'm going to be a prostitute....and, right now, I'm on all fours with a cock in my arse, whilst smoking a cigarette. How more decadent could I be. Oh, yeah...right....letting the other 7 guys cum in my arse.

One by one, they take me anally...and, one by one, they cum up me. When I get to stand up, or stagger as the case actually is, I can feel that wetness leak out of my bottom.

Emma smiles. Martika smiles. The boys smile, after the last one finishes up and is handed a bottle of beer. The girls are having their drinks.

"Not for you, bitch. A heavy sedative and then pint of vodka? That'll fuck you up. Here, have a diet coke.."

Drinks finished the boys take turns, again, on me. This time, in my vagina. Emma watches this time. Not Joining in. I don't notice until the last one finishes.

"God she was grunting and groaning through all that, Martika." says Emma.

I'm not aware of what my body is doing. I'm just there being shunted around, on my back, legs spread. I'm a mess. I'm wet from all the male attention....and all the semen.

"C'mon, bitch. Let's get you back home. You've done good." Martika states, grabbing me by my arm. Wet kisses and gropes from whomever and a "Bye" from Emma. Martika collects my jacket and we're off, back home.

I'm stumbling a little. I feel a bit like Bambi on ice. Guess that's from everyone taking turns on me.

Martika puts a lit cigarette in my mouth as we walk back. I'm just letting it dangle.

We get in, Martika sits me on the sofa and makes me the strongest filter coffee known to man.

"Here. This'll help. I think I gave you too much smack. Don't worry, not enough to kill you, but more than I should have."

I take the almost spent cigarette from my lips as Martika helps me with the coffee cup, taking a huge gulp of the powerful liquid. She puts out my cigarette.

She gets out the cocaine and, with precision, chops and mixes it up.

"Do a couple of lines, bitch. Do 'em now!" she orders.

I start to get up, but stagger. Martika helps me to get on my knees, bent over the powder. I take the rolled up note and do one line...then another. I smile, leaning back on my heels.

It probably takes 5 or so minutes for me to shake off the stupor that I felt. Back to normal.

"I think I'll stop the smack today." muses Martika.

"Yeah boo, I prefer doin' the coke."

SLAP! Martika is angry in front of me.

"Bitch! What did I fuckin' tell you? Right at the fuckin' start. You don't think. You don't fuckin' say. You do and say what I bloody say and do, without question. I fuckin' own you. No thinking! Your opinion means nothing! Get that?"

I'm slapped hard again in the face.

"If I fuckin' tell you to do coke, then you do coke. If I tell you to do smack, then you do that. You are not going to die. Why would I do that after all the money and shit I have invested in you? You want to be me? You do what I say, without question, until you think and feel just like me."

Another slap.

"You're just a wannabee whore. Not even the real thing yet. I'm the real thing. You're just scum. What are you?" she barks.

"I-I'm scum." I reply.

Slap!

"And who am I to you, bitch?"

"My owner, boo."

A punch in my ribs this time, sending me staggering into the sofa.

"And what do you do, bitch?"

"I'm the wanabee whore bitch that wants to be like you, boo. I should do and say what you tell me to do; fuck who you tell me to do. I'm going to earn well for you as your prostitute. You're my madame. I know nothin', boo. You know best."

Her eyes wild, she looks and points...."...and don't fuckin' forget that! Cunt!"

I scramble up on the sofa and then finish off my coffee. I'm a bit terrified. I'd never seen her this angry before.

There's silence in the house for around 5 minutes.

"Fix yourself up. I'm gonna get the kids." she says as she leaves.

I get myself a cigarette, to steady my nerves and then head upstairs to check myself in the mirror. I've got a thick lip from the slapping, but no other bruises. I pull up my top. My left side of my body aches. Nothing feels broken, thank goodness, but it does feel sore.

I do a bit of a repair job on my makeup and then head back downstairs, just as Martika is coming back in herself, Miya and Jasmin in tow.

"April! April!" they shout. I smile. The smile as they run to me, grabbing my legs.

"Mummy, is April going to be here tonight?" asks Jas. "Yes, luv. She's not going out tonight." comes the reply.

"Look after 'em whilst I shower, bitch." says Martika, quietly in my general direction.

"Ok boo..." I answer. She heads off to get herself sorted, whilst I stay and chat and play with the kids.

When she comes back down, we prep tea and Mark comes home.

We chat, we serve, we eat and then Martika gets ready to go out.

I have another evening with Mark and the kids, talking, playing, reading to the girls and, as per the other day, when Martika messages me to smoke, I smoke...when to have a drink, I drink...when to do a line of coke, to do that.

Mark takes the girls to bed, after a big hug and a kiss from me, then chat and things. This time, of course, I make sure I stay in 'sleazy' April character mode. Everyone tells Martika everything, after all, I have learned, so I better keep with 'the programme'.

Just after midnight, and I'm snoozing a little, and the girls come back - Martika, alongside Jenny and Amber - and, once again, Jen and Amber take me back to theirs. Martika, of course, gives me a 'look' before I head off.

I have to stay 'on point', so we drink, we do drugs, we smoke, we fuck. I drink, I puke, I drink more, I puke again. I feel like crap, but I continue. I do line after line after line of coke and, again, come around to the banging on the front door from Martika.

There's chat, of course, with Amber and Martika smiles. "Come on, slag. Let's get back home."

Once again, I scramble around, blurry eyed and brain, for my clothes.... and then go to meet up with Martika and the kids. I'm not at my best today. Feeling bloated.

Martika offers me a cigarette on the way back. We chat to Jas on the way. Get in, Jas is in the backroom, with the television on, as Martika praises me for last night.

"Bitch, it sounds like you really went for it. Did you feel better after puking?"

"Thank you, boo. Kinda. Glad that I pleased you. Bloated today though, boo."

We chat toilet issues. Martika smiles. She informs me that opioids, especially Heroin, can '...bung you up.', luckily,she says, she has the answer to this. Alongside my regulation vodka, she's poured me a pint of prune juice and, alongside the also regulation birth control tablet comes the laxatives.

I take them, alongside the toast that Martika makes.

Martika tells me all about the night and what punters she has done over a very strong coffee and another cigarette. She sounds like she was very busy. It awakens me up a little, that excitement.

Some 15 minutes later, and a call to the toilet is required. Some time later, all is good again.

"Bitch, you look knackered. Go to bed for a while. Ok?"

"Ok, boo." I say, getting my arse from the chair and dragging myself up the stairs. I take everything off and climb into bed. This whole week, so far, has been the most knackering of my life. I really don't know how she does it.