April - From Teen to Street Hooker Pt. 09

Story Info
A Young Teen Gets Enticed By Her Fantasies Of Prostitution.
7.4k words
4.89
3.5k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of fiction.

Chapter 9 - A Family Affair

It's coming up to 4 years of being owned by Martika. Seems longer, boo. With the exception of talking to my folks, and occasional chat with my step-sister, Serena, I have no real remembrance of who that person was. They vaguely remind me of what I was.

Don't really think I had much of a life then. Think I was afraid, boo. 'fraid of finding the real me. Or...maybe the 'me' that excites me.

I enjoy getting shitfaced on drink and drugs. I enjoy fucking punters. I enjoy the whole 'red light district' vibe and feeling. It feels like home to me. Well, it is isn't it bitch? I've been livin' this fuckin' way for almost 4 years now.

I've made good headway too. My owner, Martika, runs a whole bunch of us bitches now. She's in the process of sorting out a brothel as well. Of course, she lives by the mantra 'walk it like you talk it', to that end she still hooks. She still works the streets. She still enjoys it.

She loves the whole prostitute lifestyle...the lifestyle that I do my best to emulate.... and she gets off on adding to her stable of prostitutes.

Things have progressed well for me too, boo. Martika eventually now calls me by my name. No longer am I 'bitch'. When she started calling me my birth name - April - I thought she was talking about some other fucker, not me.

So, that is fuckin' exciting for me. It makes my heart sing.

I hook, working the streets, 5 nights a week. I generally hit 12...13...14 punters a night, so I make good coin. It still excite me, getting ready and shit...as well as being banged in the back of whoever's car and letting my mind wander to imagine giving my earnings to Martika...I cum hard.

Passive little bitch, ain't I?

So...life is good. Martika's business is really taking off. Her hubby's doing fine. Likewise her kids.

What really pisses me off is Serena wanting to meet up...just pushing it, y'know? Talking shit, like how mum and dad miss me and all that stuff. Stuff I don't wanna fuckin' hear. Stuff I really don't wanna deal with.

I happened to mention something 'bout that to Martika. We'd both just done a couple of lines and settling back, in the daytime, in the chairs across from each other, picking up our pints of vodka and lighting up our cigarettes.

Something like 'I wish she'd fuckin' go away..', which lead to a bit of a conversation. Well, a bit of a rant.

Long story short, boo. There's some jealousy between us. So, remember when I said that I was adopted? Yeah? And that, a couple of years later, Serena came along - mum got pregnant, at last, and surprised my dad with giving birth. So, they kind of doted on a her a bit more. A bit more than me.

Rationally, I can look at it as she was just getting what I was getting at my age, back then. Then, with me being a little older and a bit more self-reliant, they could leave me a little more free-rein and spend time with her. Yeah, I get that. But I was always made aware of the fact that I was 'special'...adopted...that they picked me. But... Serena did make digs, every so often - in spite - that I wasn't their blood. That hurt.

That still hurts.

So, I'm spouting all this shit to Martika...and the whole pressure thing that she's trying to put on me.

Martika, smirking, asks 'Maybe we could get the bitch working for me...'

'What? No, boo. That bitch is too prim and proper for this shit. She'd look down on me anyways, so if she got wind of me doing this shit then fuck would I be treated like shit.'

'Sounds like the bitch needs putting down a peg or two. Maybe we could make her? Force her?'

'Wha? Boo. Don't be silly, talking shit like that. You can't do that.'

'Oh, I think I could...' she answers. She nods towards the cocaine. Two huge lines, each, per nostril and we're fuckin' flyin', boo.

Martika leads the conversation...about how she'd abduct Serena and then force her onto drink and heroin, getting her hooked on that whilst having her gangbanged daily...beating her up...forcing her to submit...'Like you, April...' until she can get her hooking.

'She'll have to smoke, of course. Don't want no bitch that doesn't smoke workin' for me..' she smiles.

I laugh. I can't help it.

So...she devises a plan.

Obviously, I'm still out there hooking. Going from car to car...from alleyway to alley....sucking cock...taking dick in my cunt....and in my shitter. Still doing H....still drinking a litre of vodka a day...still smoking and shit....still wearing the same clothes, actually, that she bought for me all those years ago. Well...new stockings anyways....I tend to get 'em laddered a lot when I'm on my knees with a cock in my mouth.

I'm not thinking of what she's got planned. I put it down to just talk...BS...y'know? But, one thing that you need to know about Martika is she never fucks about.

There's some tension in the house...between Martika and Mark....he doesn't like the idea. Him being a lawyer an' all...being part of illegal shit like this? Not a good look. But, Martika being Martika..she gets her way.

So...months pass. I get messages from Serena...messages from mum and dad too... the usual, shit y'know? I phone them up - when I'm not shitfaced, naturally - we do 'prim and proper' April talk. Same with Serena. Life goes on...

But Martika devises her plan.

I'm 'bait', essentially. I'm the 'hook' (ha, very fuckin' funny!) to entice Serena to come over - Martika thinks somewhere quiet and small - and we meet. Martika and some of her guys pop out of a van and just drag her in, drive away, tie her up and drug the fuck out of her. Simple,

'Martika, that's some nasty shit there, girl. Not sure.' I tell her, one day. She's just broke out with her plan to me.

'Well, we're gonna do this, ok?'

So, I was in. First and only time I had to dress down. Jeans and a t-shirt...and...like...trainers? Fuck! I've not wore anything without heels for, like...4 years now. No makeup? Fuck. I felt so exposed.

But, I called her up, arranged a meeting in a small place down south...met her like that. I had to pretend that it was lovely to see her, and not that I fuckin' hated her...it was tough. What was also tough was making up this imaginary life/world that I had made for myself - that I was now a Deputy Manageress of this boutique clothes shop...but the lies just tripped off of my tongue.

Anyways, I leave her. Give her a hug and walk away.

..as I hear the sliding of a van's door and a scuffle behind me.

Martika told me to '..not look back..' as part of the instructions. 'Just get a fuckin' taxi back, ok?', which is what I do.

Costs a lot but at least I have no fuckin' clue what is happening with Serena.

I meet Martika back at her house and ask what is happening.

'Oh, don't worry. We've got her. Bitch had to be punched and kicked a number of times but she's under control now. She's on the needle, making her more compliant, and she's getting gangbanged as we're talking. She's alright.'

Martika offers me a cigarette, which naturally I accept.

'W-w-where is she, boo?' I meakly ask.

'Oh, she's chained to a bed in the brothel, April. She's ok, providing she does the fuck what I ask.'

The brothel...a building that she's doing up and gearing up for some of her other prostitutes to work from. Not me, of course. I'm strictly lowest of the low, which is how my owner wants me. I'm ok with that. It feeds into my 'kink', I guess, of being subservient to Martika.

Martika forbids me to see her but says that she'll keep me up to speed on what is happening with her.

So, this bitch here continues on her working day. That involves looking after the kids, helping to sort out the house, buying rubbers, making the evening meal for Mark and the kids, working my beat and fucking whoever I can, home, sleep, wake up, repeat.

Martika keeps me posted after the 1st week.

She smirks 'She's been on the needle all week. That bitch loves her heroin. Well, she does now...' she breaks into a huge grin. 'Of course, she's getting fucked all the time. She's stopped putting up a fight, so I've seen, with the exception of up her arse....but that'll happen.'

'I slap her around a bit, give her the talking to...like I had to do with you, April. She knows that I own her too. She knows that I'm going to be putting her on the fuckin' game. The bitch knows what I'm gonna be having her doing.'

'She's not as accepting, yet, but she'll get there.'

She goes on to say that in her room, where she's still chained most of the time to the bed, she has porn on the TV screen 24/7. Martika makes sure that she's on the pill and being fed and watered....well, literally water. That's all she's drinking. Food-wise? She's making sure that she's eating healthily.

'I'm making sure that the bitch is showered every day. Gotta look presentable, right? I'm not calling her her name, 'cos that bitch doesn't exist anymore. Not picked a name for her yet. She's just 'bitch', like I called you...' she smiles '...and when I tell you that you can see her, which I will at some point, I'm not having you call her Serena, right? She's 'bitch' until I say otherwise...' she points at me.

'Right, boo..' I answer back.

'She ain't smoking, yet...but she will..'

Week after week was like this, boo. Martika has me working, obviously, and I was making good coin for her, and then she'd fill me in on how Serena...sorry...'Bitch'...was doing. Giving progress reports and all that shit.

During that time I had mum and dad calling me, saying that they'd not heard from Serena. I told them what I knew - we'd met, had a lovely time, and then I'd left her. Well, that was true. I had not seen her for, like, a good few weeks. I didn't lie, y'know?

Martika was happy with what I'd told them. Good. I don't want a slap. I'm come a long way to gain her trust. To gain her acknowledgement. To be accepted.

So, three weeks after being taken and it's my period. I can't fuckin' work. I'm pissed at this. My programming has got me, like, conditioned to accept fucking just as important as breathing so when I can't, like now, I'm all at sea. I don't know what to think and feel. I just am desperate for it, boo. I miss it. Martika takes the time to give me a chat - between lines of coke, of course - and tells me that she'll allow me to see 'Bitch'.

'April, you can see 'Bitch' today. Don't call her her real name. That doesn't exist anymore. I've decided to call her 'Candy'. That's her hooking name. Don't use Serena, I want her to realise all before 'Candy' doesn't exist. She might be your sister, but she's a prossie first and foremost. Her mum and dad don't exist. She just has an owner...me.'

'That's it. You'll see how she's progressing. You can talk to her, but treat her like she's a hooker bitch. She's the lowest of the low, right?'

'Erhhhhh.....ok, boo..' I trail off.

'No fuckin' 'Erhhhhh....ok, boo..', alright? This is what's happening. You have to reinforce what is gonna happen to her. You don't, I'm gonna kick the shit out of you. Got that? I own her, just like I own you, April. You have to tell her that this is her life now and that she better get with 'The Programme'. Right?'

'Yes, boo. Got that. She's like me...'

'No, she's not..' interjects Martika 'You came to me willingly, this cunt is being forced. By me, by the gangbangers...and by you.'

So, I go with her, in all my finery and shit, to the brothel. It's not open yet. Established yet. That'll happen in the future. But, at this precise moment it's where my sister is staying.

We enter the double building and Martika shows me around - the lounge area, the kitchen, the bathroom all the downstairs area, y'know? We head upstairs to where the work bedrooms are. I can hear the sounds...and the smells....of sex....emanating from one of the rooms.

Candy is on the bed, shackle around her ankle, knees bent with, what looks like Craig - I know his arse from anywhere - on top of her, giving her a good fucking. The boys notice us coming in, greet Martika and I with customary kisses and groping of bottoms.

'Hi Martika, Hi April. All ok?' asks Denzil.

'Just checkin' on the bitch. How she doing?' Martika asks, matter of factly.

Craig's balls are slapping against Candy's groin as moans and groans come from both her and her sex partner.

'Oh, Candy's doing fine, Martika. Craig here is the 5th inside her this morning and we've all been fucking her, as you've asked, a lot of the time.'

Denzil looks to me, just as Craig has finished cumming inside my once-sweet sister, pulling out and another takes his place....positions himself....eases in....then hammers at her...

'April, she's been fucked by us all, every 3 hours, day after day, for the last 3 weeks. Martika has injected her with H a lot during that time too...'

I step forward, peering over the bed....Candy's arms are around her sex partner...true to form, there's a lot of track marks on the left elbow area.....injection sites...

I find myself synchronising inhales of our cigarettes with Martika. We watch as Candy's partner cums in front of us. Her partner pulls out and the boys take a breath.

Candy drags herself up onto her elbows and looks me deep in the eyes

'A-April? That you? Help me' she cries.

'Course I'm April, boo. Help you with what, Candy?' I answer...trying to keep calm.

'I-I'm not 'Candy'. It's Serena, your sister. Remember?'

'Boo, you've always and forever been Candy. Serena ain't never existed. Not sure what the fuck you're on with, but you're Candy. End of.'

'Please make them stop...'

'Boo, you're owned. Just like I am. Martika is our owner. I'm her ho, just like you are, bitch. Get with the fuckin' programme. I hook for her. Just like you will.'

'I-I'm no prostitute. No!' Candy explaims.

Martika steps in to slap her hard around the face.

'Bitch, you are what I say you are. I own you. You do what the fuck I tell you to do. Without question. You do that, you'll have an easy life. A good life. A life full of sex, drugs, cigarettes and alcohol. You don't do that and, tell her what happens April..'

'Boo, I didn't get with the programme and my owner - our owner - kicked the shit out of me. I deserved it. She's broke my ribs too 'cos I wasn't doing right for her. Do what she says, Candy. It'll be good for you.'

'I hook for her, selling myself on the street corners. I do whatever she says. She's my boss. Whatever she says goes. My opinion in her opinion. That's all that matters.'

'You not doing what she tells you looks bad on me. It reflects bad on me. Bad for my fuckin' rep, boo. As a prostitute, my reputation is everything. I've worked long and hard these last 4 years for it and I'm not gonna let some shit-for-brains, prissy little princess like you fuck it up for me.'

'So, you fuck Denzil here...' I look towards him '..and you fuckin' better enjoy it, bitch, 'cos I'll be fuckin' angry with you and Martika will kick the shit out of you...'

Denzil drops his boxers and climbs onto the still-frightened Candy.

'It's alright, bitch. Not like we've not done this before...' he says, laying her down on the bed.

He's inside her....pumping away.

'How is that bitch?' Martika asks....nothing...

Martika slams her hand down hard on a nearby chair.

'I said, how is that bitch?' she snarls.

'G-Good...' says a frightened Candy. 'Is he riding you good?'...'Y-Yeah..'...'Well, fuckin' say it, bitch!'

'D-Denzil...y-y-you're riding me good.' she answers.

'And....?'

'Fuck me, babe....fuck me harder...' she answers again.

'What am I to you, bitch?' Martika asks.

'Y-you're my owner...' Candy replies, under quiet moans..

'Good. And what do you do for me?'

'I fuck for you...'

'What are you?' she asks...

'Erhhhh...'

'Boo, you're a wannabe ho bag, designed to fuck..' I mutter those words that Martika made me say, back all those years ago when I was first at her house.

'I-I'm a wannabee ho bag, designed to fuck...' says Candy, between breathless moans.

Martika smiles. 'Yes, you are. By the time I'm finished with you you'll be selling yourself to anyone - man or woman - and willingly fucking them. You'll be earning well for me. Of course, you'll get no fuckin' money for it you'll do it because I own you. You'll look the part, act, think, live and breathe life as a prostitute. This is now your life, Candy.'

Denzil finishes fucking her and gets off the top of her, pulling out of her very slick and leaking vagina.

Martika takes the boys outside for a while, leaving me alone with Serena/Candy.

She's crying. 'Why you let them do this to me, April? Why you calling me Candy? You know my name is Serena.'

'Serena don't exist, boo. There's only now and there's only Candy in front of me. That's all that matters. You get with the programme, bitch, or she really will fuck you up. She ain't joking. You gotta be like me. It's the only way, boo. There's no Serena. Candy is who you are. She's a junkie and she fucks. She's owned by her pimp/madame and she's as nasty as her sister...' I point at myself, smiling and take a cigarette from my packet.

I'm just about to put it in my mouth when I think 'She's not smoking yet, is she?', so I ask her.

'N-No...' she answers back.

'Y'know, boo, smoking is what we nasty girls do. Martika insists that all ho's smoke. I mean, I do, right? So, to show your loyalty to her - to your owner - you gotta get with it too. Yeah? So, here's a cigarette..'

I offer her one. She's not going for it.

'Look, bitch...one way or another Martika will make you smoke. That's a given, ok? So, wether you smoke here and now, or learn to smoke with broken ribs and a broken jaw is just your choice, ok? I'm giving you the easy route. It's up to you if you choose it or not.'

'I, personally, got slapped around until she taught me how to smoke. I'll show you bitch. It'll stop you from getting what I did. So...?'

She meekly nods her head. I offer her a cigarette, sitting in front of her in all my leather finery, and instruct her on how to smoke. We talk...she coughs....we keep going. She's very nervous, but I try to put her at ease...just like any big sister would do.

I hear the door go...and Martika comes in....notices Candy smoking and smiles....and goes back out.

I follow her eyes. She looks scared.

'Boo, she'll love you for this. Smoking is something she sees as important. Sex is, of course, important too but, boo, you look like you're getting plenty of instruction on that..' I smile.

She stubs out her cigarette, when she's finished...echoing what I've just done.

'Oh, no boo. We smoke some more. Another 2, ok? You gotta be a chain smoker, at least at the start, 'til you get it down. There's no stopping now, bitch.'

She's getting it now. I'm showing her those instructions that Martika had me do. Showing her how to smoke sexily, how to make her look attractive.

Martika comes in once she's about to stub out her cigarette. She congratulate her on smoking.

'Good bitch. Candy, I am proud of you. I guess that April told you here that I insist that all my bitches smoke, is that right?' She nods in agreement '..and it looks that April has done a great job...just like I knew she would...this is all progress. Now...arm..'

Candy offers up her scabby arm...and Martika goes through the process of prep and then injecting her with that glorious heroin...fire in the veins...I find myself getting quite envious.

Candy just slumps back on the bed.

'April, well done. She seems calmer. I'm glad you taught her how to smoke. That is very important. What did you tell her?'

I tell her that I told Candy that Serena don't exist and that she better get with the programme or you'll fuck her up, big style. Then continuing that all there is is Candy; nothing and nobody before and that she only exists to screw punters.

'Good, bitch..' says Martika proudly.