April - From Teen to Street Hooker Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you figure that all us streetwalkers get through 11 or so punters a night, and there's 8 of us....and all the ones that the brothel bitches do, you could have around 200 punters sperm in each glass EVERY night.....

That's a lot, right boo?

So, the new bitch is taken to the brothel, alongside the rest of us street girls, and the brothel girls will already be there. We'd fill the glass, then Martika would do her speech thing, regarding the initiation and about the new bitch. The new bitch wouldn't know what the fuck would be happening, ok?

We'd gather round, as the glass is given to the new bitch, and we'd encourage her to drink it all down. It's fuckin' gross, right? But to prove to my owner that you want to work for her, you do this shit. Refuse? You're out. Given no money or anything. Accept the challenge and, providing you drink most of it, then you can come back the next night to work.

I've seen Martika, the crazy bitch, just take the still half-full glass from the bitch that's retching and go 'This is how it's fuckin' done..' and down the lot!

We clap and cheer throughout...

Oh, and it's worth sayin' that the new bitch has to do that each and every night for the whole week.

But Martika instills this level of devotion in her girls. She's got a heck of a reputation, and so have we all, from working and some newbies are just desperate to work for her...for the rep and for the protection, y'know?

Thankfully, being the 1st bitch that worked for Martika, I didn't have to go through that shit. But I was made to cheer and stuff throughout that first week that Candy was made to drink that cum drink. Up until those last few days, that bitch was retching....Martika would finish it off, fixing her with a steely and determined gaze as she drank every last drop. She did it at the end of her last night, but I guess the bitch was broken by then.

End of Pt 9