All Comments on 'April Gets Pregnant'

by Gabrielfaust

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would read another chapter

I would read a confrontation chapter where bill confronts April.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry just another cunt thinking with it

wife refuses husband sex, when she wants him he refuses her, she has IUD removed without telling husband and she has done it, she runs off and fucks another man while husband is out of town, she has bareback sex and gets pregnant by another man while having a planned affair, when she comes up pregnant husband will find out her betrayal, deceit, and adultery, she will get divorced. Husband should remember dead wives tell no lies. She is simply a common slut that thinks with her cunt, and values betrayal over her marriage. She could seriously help everyone by committing suicide and thereby removing herself from the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
did I mention he was big?

I'm going to take it that this was intended as humorous. Otherwise, this just doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am kinda in the middle

with this one... One side an enjoyable read to start... and on the other side there are wives out there that fit this mold... Looking forward to the wrap up chapter(s).

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Good story

But we need the denouement, I think? Another one or two chapters, please!

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
Average to midland sex scenes, but....

When does the story start? Just wondering if there is going to be a plot or not? So far looks like not

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so her hubby divorces her

and mike gets a woman that is 20 years older to have his child. Her she gets a new hubby that in2 0 years will want someone his own age then instead of a 60 something grandmother Are they both nuts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get real

So how stupid does she think her husband is. If he hasn't been with her yet she is suddenly pregnant, is he going to think, oh the immaculate inseption... She's having our lord...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
How is this a real story?

She's world champion powerlifting and her coach, who is her husband, does it as a hobby? Are you fucking stupid? The coach would be doing this full time! You don't get to be a world champion part time, it's s full time 24/7 dedication and training and your coach is right there with you.

Next, if her husband isn't having sex with her, how the fuck did she plan on getting him to accept her pregnancy? How the fuck is she going to explain it? And why were they at Mikes parents house watching a movie? Fucking download it off Xbox or Playststion or fucking Netflix....seriously, what the fuck?

As for being in her 40's....her biological clock died. After a woman turns 37, her chance of having a baby with Down's Syndrome increases, why would she risk it? And how many kids does she want? How many kids does she have? Because you wrote that she wants another child, implying she has one or more.

There was so much wrong with this bullshit that it's obvious you lied about it being true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A "real life" story?

You should have posted this in Humor/satire! I'm STILL laughing at how bad this was. Nothing makes sense. From a world champion/part time coach to not divorcing her it was all just too funny. Horrible writing and terrible dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There is solution!

@ Whackdoodle There is bloodtest for detect Down syndrome and Edwards syndrom in 99%. Only the woman have to accept the abortion of the gen defect embrio!

I used this in my two stories these blood tests!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with @Whackdoodle...

This story can't be real...Why? who knows a little of powerlifting knows that at the age of 40 years old, no woman can be a well known elite level World champion lightweight powerlifter!!!!! Then this had no plot...just a cheating wife fucking a young guy for 3 days!!! If she didn't fuck her husband how was she going to explain to him being pregnant? Now part 2 maybe the lover being a psycho and kill her, the unborn child and the husband...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Advertising story

BTW DNA laboratory advertising story............Is the author amatour or the writer gets money from the association of DNA test laboratory?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How does a supposedly loving wife decide to have another child without her husband?

First of all, I don't read introductions, explanations, alibis, nor other preemptive bull shit some authors put at the beginning of a story. You know, if some information, issue, detail, or whatever, is necessary to understand the story, then it should be in the God Damned story! If its not important enough to be in the story, then its not important. Oh, this is a true story. So what? How does that change what we read or what we think about your story? Because first, there are no 100% true stories. Every author enhances, glorifies, diminishes, or somehow changes details to "improve flow, readability, and drama." All stories are written to be read, and the only thing that matters is, how well is the story written. Sea Biscuit versus National Velvet, one true, one fiction, both equally entertaining. The list is endless.

So here we have a selfish immoral woman getting impregnated in a glorious three days of sexual bliss. If you are writing a masturbation story, I think you hit it. If you are writing drama and suspense, clever manipulation or emotional turmoil, not so much. It was 3 pages describing 3 days of great fucking, by a faithless whore and the sperm donor she wanted. Characters are empty lust-filled cartoons; not real people in any way. No conscience, no real thinking, no real emotional connection, no future. Just fucking. Just another day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck.

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
Thought for the day

If Bruce Jenner goes missing, will they put his

picture on a carton of Half & Half?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh boy!

How is she going to explain to Hubby that she is pregnant. She would never would let her husband have sex with her even when he begged. Now she is pregnant and I'm sure she will come up with a whopper of an explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The author is aware that she is in deep denial

I believe we will find that April is lying to herself about just about everything. Her status of a sports star is a self invented prop. That her her husband will somehow will accept her pregnancy is a pipe dream . That her lover was so great and so large was intensionally overplayed. I have met many people who have told me that they were Rangers or Navy SEALs or CIA agents. I think she is going to turn out to be that kind of person. A bragger that wants to appear to be the ultimate lover , mother and even crazily enough, a great wife. The author is portraying her as a deluded and crazy woman . I could be wrong .

GabrielfaustGabrielfaustover 8 years agoAuthor
Comments by those not so informed readers

Most of the world class elite females lifters are well over 40.

The author is very well aware of this.

To those who have questions regarding who, what, when, where and why, I suggest that you read the later chapters when published.

Again, the main construct of this story is true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Author

Does the couple live in such state of the USA, where the husbands will not pay children support to the ex wife if the kid(s) are bastards after DNA test (and under 4 or 2 years)? In this case the story becomes interesting whether the biological dad helps the exwife or escapes from the responsability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was very sexually exciting, but the descriptive.....

....language continued to escalate until it lost power in it's extent and profusion. It got to be too much and too descriptive to come off as anything like real.

Half way through, it felt overblown and impossible. Even 18 year olds need time to recover. Granted, they can usually go three to six ejaculations, but then even they require rest, nourishment and non-sexual activity to be able to go back at it sometime later.

Refractory time extends as men age, but less than one percent of the male population could fuck more or less continuously for three days, on their best days. And the profile of the sex usually goes the other way, climaxes near the end of the weekend are far more languid and mere shadows of the intensity and power of those initial ones.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 8 years ago
Just a thought!

Let's just hope the husband finds out, kills them both and keeps the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

7 Daysuntil that is a bad comment. But a interesting idea or since she likes it so much maybe give her a non concent one where he invites maybe the high school football team or what not to gang bang her

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
This is somewhat a different format than we see on here...

but it is extremely erotic. I would personally like to here the further story of how Mike won't let her go without a fight. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I know of one powerlifter 9th at Olympics with 43 years-old-But thats all

Your female character is totally delusional.How she will deceive her husband with a baby without having sex with him?She will do a Jesus2 the mission on him?

GabrielfaustGabrielfaustover 8 years agoAuthor
Powerlifting not weightlifting

She is a "powerlifter" not a "weightlifter."

It is NOT an Olympic sport or event.

I have personally known hundreds of female powerlifters

and most all of the world records are held by those over 40. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What Whackdoodle said..

Gabrielfaust, perhaps this began as a true story, but the final product is unrealistic. Realism isn't necessary in fiction--but most good satire and fantasy put their mood and rules out there early on (e.g., there's a Starship Enterprise that encounters aliens, or a hero who imagines windmills are giants). Keep writing! I suspect good writers like good artists have many scribbles per masterpiece. Your story did attract many readers who were willing to stay through to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What Will Husband Do Upon His Return

Do you see any other outcome than divorce by husband when he finds out his loving wife has had sex with a mentally challenged 18-year-old boy. It would be the icing on the cake if she finds out she is pregnant with triplets or even quadruplets. In any scenario, husband is out the door. I hope she thinks the trade off is worth it. She gets the child or children she wanted, but loses her husband.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHERE THERES A WILL OR A MIKEY LIKES IT

a way can always be discovered. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
only in Cali-fuck-the-nation

Moral-deprived Californians. Do the deed and expect someone else to pay for it. How appropo to the current situation in the rest of society.

Pay for the fires; pay for the floods; pay to water our lawns while we dump tons of useable water into the ocean; pay for our hospitalization as we continue to harbor illegal criminals from down south of the border.... etc etc

morally defunct parents and children running the State - exciting? no. bankrupt

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Suck ass shit

And to make it even worse, this pathetic piece of drivel does not even have an ending. On second thought, maybe that is a blessing if you don't finish this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UNFINISHED DRIVEL!!!

Do not start this story as it is completely unfinished. And it's really dumb shit.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Ummm.

Other than the breeding, there was not much of a story here.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Don't complain

You should be cheering that the idiot author didn't take this any farther.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Wow it’s amazing what you find at the bottom of the barrel, but it’s got lots of company.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

OMFG you lead the pack in being a one hitless wonder closet queen.

Hate to tell you pal, but by now we all know what you deny about yourself. You are bi/gay...you fixate so much on how BIG he was, which is, sadly for you, an indication of your true sexual proclivities.

Beyond that this was one of the dumbest POS stories any sad little cuck has ever tried to pass of as good.

LW still has a Thank you card for leaving, waiting to be sent, if you'd only give us your email address. Even Odoreater, 26thGayCuck signed it and there havent met another mans cum that they werent willing to gargle with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simple truth to this sad story. Sad in outcome, sad in the writing. That simple truth is one and done. Something would make the new spouse suspicious at some point and a DNA test would happen. Translation: divorce, with prejudice. Any spouse who would invest their future in this woman would be a really, really stupid fool. Get out before the baggage became too heavy since she would cheat again. Now that would make an interesting story: discover first kid not his a decade later and after another kid. Been done before here, but good ones give it a great character study or a new twist. Not likely here though.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well then let's get to writing ✍ A 5 star story given 4 stars for not finishing. Maybe she can't carry a baby? Maybe his love for her married dominated pussy changes to something else by him after her husband returns home, so many possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous