April Has a 3sum with Her Boyfriend and a Mermaid

Story Info
April and her boyfriend share a beautiful mermaid.
1.6k words
3.5
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023

©August 23, 2023

April was holding hands with her boyfriend while they were going on a walk on the beach. They just got done swimming a little less than an hour ago and didn't bother to wipe themselves, so they were still wet.

"I love going on walks with you on the beach." April told her boyfriend Stanley. April was a blonde girl with beautiful green eyes. Stanley was a guy with brown hair and brown eyes. He was pretty average on paper.

"Yeah. With all this tech we got these days, going for a walk on the beach souds like a thing of the past." Stanely said.

Suddenly they heard a splash coming right next to them from the water. April gasped and jumped up in shock and so did her breasts as they bounced pretty high from the jump and did a few more bounces before they calmed down.

Once the splash went away, they saw a beautiful mermaid with black curly hair down passed her shoulders. She had amazing piercing blue eyes. Probably the best looking eyes anyone has ever seen in their entire life. She sported nice cleavage in her sea shell bra.

"ANNIE!" April exclaimed recognizing her from before. "Look, Stanley! It's our mermaid friend Annie."

"Hi, Annie." Stanley said waving to her.

"Hi Stanley. Hi April." Annie said as she slid closer to them. "I'm glad to see you two are still together."

"Yup. It's been 4 months since we saw you and we're still together. We've got a great relationship." April said. "How has the underwater life been for you?"

"It has been great. Music, laughs, and I got some cool collectible stuff. How are you landlovers doing?"

"Pretty good. We're enjoying a walk on the beach while we feel the warm sun on our feet. And getting Vitamin D from the hot sun. As well as enjoying the ocean breeze on this hot summer day." April said. "No offense, but did you get a big bigger? I mean, you're not fat or anything, just a bit bigger than last time. At least your tits got bigger too."

Annie giggled.

"None taken. And yes I got bigger. That's cuz I'm pregnant now!"

"WHOA! YOU ARE?"

"Yes. Don't you remember? You guys helped me."

"Oh yeah!" April said as she remembered. "Blonde moment." April joked. "So that means... Oh my god! You're pregnant with my boyfriend's baby!"

"Yup!" Annie said proudly.

"Congratulations!" April said to Annie. "And good job, babe! You did such a good job knocking her up while I played with her tits." she said to her boyfriend Stanley.

"Thanks, April." Stanley said.

"I want to take you up on that offer you gave me last time. I've been craving it for over a month."

"Oh yeah. I said whenever you want to fuck me and my boyfriend, just come on up out of the water and we'll fuck you."

"Yeah. I really want to suck your boyfriend's cock. I miss it so much."

"Of course! Go ahead! Stanley, babe, pull your swim trunks down and let her do her thing." Stanley then pulled his swim trunks down and revealed a hard on.

"It's just as delicious looking as when I first saw it." Annie said as she took Stanley's cock and began to suck. Annie and April's nipples hardened as the blowjob continued. Annie bopped her head in half circles as she sucked April's boyfriend's dick pressing her tongue on his dick hard, so that she could get more of the flavor of his dick in her mouth.

"That's so hot watching you suck my boyfriend off like that, Annie." April said as she felt like she needed to take her bikini off. First the bikini top went off, then the bikini bottoms revealing her full nude body. April sat down on the sand while she started playing with her pussy. "Babe, do you like that? Do you like this busty mermaid sucking your dick?"

"YES!" he exclaimed as he answered right when Annie was hitting 'just the right spots' with her tongue to bring him to ecstasy.

"Your boyfriend's dick tastes amazing, April!" Annie said.

"I know, right? But you should really be thanking me for letting you fuck him."

"Thank you. Thank you so much for letting me fuck your boyfriend."

"How about we get your sea shells off, Annie?" said April. Annie then removed her sea shell bra revealing beautiful pink nipples.

April then got a mouthful of Annie's tit and began to suck. She moaned through her breasts as she continued to suck.

"Whoa, your tits tastes so good today! I can taste your breast millk coming out! Babe, you gotta taste her tits! Mermaid breast milk tastes WAY better than human breast milk. Mermaid breastmilk tastes like sweetened milk with a pinch of candy." April told her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend then got a mouthful of Annie's other tit and Annie arched her head back and enjoyed the couple sucking her tits. It felt was so good to her as she felt milk come out of her nipples and into the mouths of April and her boyfriend.

"Oh Stanley! Stanley, Stanley, Oh Stanley!" Annie moaned out while they sucked her big mermaid tits. "April, oh April, April, April, oh April!" she moaned out figuring it was her turn to have her name moaned.

They sucked Annie's titis until their jaw ached. Then Annie asked Stanley if he could fuck her tits.

"Stanley, can you fuck my tits? PLEASE? Please, Stanley. Please fuck my big tits. Please fuck them with a cherry on top?" Annie asked.

"What do you say, honey? Do you want to fuck Annie's honker bonker doinky boinkies?" April asked and Stanley said yes. "OK, how about I hold them for you?" April said as she cupped Annie's mermaid tits from behind, squeezed them, and pushed them together, making them in a position where they can be fucked. "I have an idea!" April said almost as if she had a light bulb pop up above her head. "How about I fuck you with Annie's big tits?"

"How would you do that?" Stanley asked.

"Like this!" April said as she held onto Annie's tits as she moved them over Stanley's dick and moved Annie's big tits up and down Stanley's dick. She enjoyed the feeling of Annie's amazing, big beautiful, pregnant tits while watching her boyfriend's cock go up and down in-between the crease of Annie's tits. "Do you like that, Stanley? Your girlfriend using another girl's big tits to fuck your hard cock?"

"Oh yes, it feels so good!" said Stanley. The three of them were so zoned out that they didn't notice the calming ocean waves from the beach or the seaguls flying by. Two seaguls even landed somewhere and looked in their direction. The three of them were so into each other that they didn't mind one bit if they were putting on a show for the seaguls.

"And what about you, slut? You like when you get your tits fucked by another girl's boyfriend, Annie?"

"Fuck yeah! This is amazing!"

"You're such a slut, Annie. Enjoying fucking another girl's boyfriend like that. Wow. What a whore."

Annie felt herself lactate as her tits kept massaging Stanley's dick.

"Damn. Your tits are so fucking soft and fun to play with, Annie." April said as she pressed and rubbed her hands into Annie's beautful boobs.

"Your hands are so soft and your boyfriend's dick is so hard, April!" Annie told her. "I think your boyfriend's gonna cum!"

"I think so too. Go ahead, babe do it. Cum all over this mermaid's chest. Cum all over this whore mermaid!"

"Yes! Cum on me like the whore that I am!" Annie encouraged.

"I want to see my boyfriend's cum all over you, Annie!"

"Yes! Keep using my tits to fuck your boyfriend's cock." Annie told April.

"Tell us you're a whore, Annie." April said.

"I'm a whore." Annie said with no hesitation. "I'm a dirty little slut. I'm a fucking whore. Please, please give me your cum, Stanley. I need your cum."

Stanley thrusted harder and harder in-between Annie's jugs until, finally, he let loose a big load of his cum that hit Annie's Chin and the cum splashed all over Annie's tits. Annie exhaled a few moans of relief.

"That was so hot!" April said. "Let me clean my boyfriend's cum off of you, Annie." April then stuck her tongue out and gave Annie's body some hard slow licks as she wiped off every drop of her boyfriend's baby batter off of her jugs as she was totally fine getting her tongue on any and every part of Annie's tits and chest. After she was done, she slipped her tongue in Annie's mouth, and they kissed and made out. They massaged each other's tongues with their own and they made no effort to be silent about it with the sound of their tongues. April loved knowing the feeling of knowing that she was putting more of her own boyfriend's cum into Annie's mouth as they kissed.

"Babe, why don't you squeeze Annie's tits before we say bye to her." Stanley then took his hands and squeezed Annie's tits as Annie stuck her tits out welcoming his hands. He massaged her big beautiful tits for minutes before he finally released.

"I had a good time with you and your girlfriend, Stanley." Annie told him. "Maybe I'll let you see our kid once he's born."

Stanley nodded.

"Well, I gotta get back to my pod now. You two have a great summer!" Annie said as she splashed into the ocean back to her pod.

"Bye, Annie!" said Stanley and April at the same time.