April in Texas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's the sun?"

"It's starting to burn my tits," I said.

I walked back in the room and Louie reached for a hug. As he hugged me, he pulled my panties down. Lifting one leg, and then the other, I stood as he removed them. I thought he wanted to make love, but I was wrong.

"I don't want to get us thrown out of this place. Let me hang some of these large hotel towels over the railing. The chairs there recline. Then we can lie out nude, and still have some privacy."

He set the chairs flat, and I laid out on one. Inside the sliding glass door, I watched as Louie undressed. His body continually fascinated me, still does. Whether in a dress suit or naked, he was the best looking man I'd ever been with. He walked onto the balcony and lay next to me.

"The sun is so hot," I said, "it feels great."

I started rubbing his penis. If other guests, from the upper floors, were watching me, might as well give them something to watch.

"This is getting hard too."

I wetted my index finger and thumb with my tongue, and I worked Louie's growing penis with my hand. I had learned in high school that a wet hand is more stimulating.

"You were pretty horny at that wine shop," he said.

I took the head of Louie's cock in my mouth.

"You looked to me like you were ready to strip."

"I was, and now I have."

I tickled Louie's balls with my tongue, I ran my tongue up and down the front of his shaft, I took his penis in till I gagged - if anyone was watching they were getting the full show. But there was no way he was going to ejaculate; after ten minutes I stopped mouthing him.

Then I pulled off of Louie. The Champaigne had worn off, and I needed some rest. We didn't go all the way to Texas to spend the day screwing.

"Louie," I said, "Let me rest here for an hour or so. The river walk is just a couple of blocks away. We'll go there and find a nice café along the water. Ok?"

12