Wife Exposed at Resort

Story Info
Wife gets daring at resort spa.
1.8k words
4.03
95.6k
61

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened when my wife and I were having a well- earned break at a resort in Sabah Malaysia.

I was offered the break free of charge through contacts at work so with very short notice we packed a few things and flew to Kota Kinabalu for 10 days sun, sea and relaxation.

My wife (Wendy) and I had been busy working and hadn't taken a break of any length in over a year so we were both desperate to get away and do nothing in particular, relax and unwind mostly.

When we arrived the temperature was high and the humidity was outrageous. I was covered in sweat by the time the door closed on the taxi.

The resort was some way from the airport so we had a good 45 minutes in air-conditioned comfort as we discussed what we had planned for the next few days.

"I just want to lay on the beach and drink cocktails." Wendy said.

"I'll be joining you but the pool here is supposed to be fantastic."

"Too many people at the pool I bet, I just want some peace and quiet."

When we pulled into the driveway of the resort it was already early evening and as we got out of the taxi we were greeted with a welcoming drink and a quick run through of the resorts' various amenities.

We were shown to our room and left to our own devices.

"What do you fancy doing?" I asked Wendy.

"Oh, let's just grab a bite to eat, maybe another of those delicious cocktails and go for a walk along the beach."

"I need to freshen up so I bag the first shower."

As she said that she ran to the bathroom, discarding her travel clothes on the way.

I sat on the edge of the bed and followed the trail of clothes with my eyes.

First the loose cotton top, then the baggy leggings in a crumpled heap and her bra dangling from the door handle.

I got up from the bed and walked towards the open door, as I reached the door I looked down to see her black knickers lying on the tiled floor.

I pushed open the bathroom door and looked in to see Wendy facing up to the shower-head while holding her curly auburn hair back from her face.

Her magnificent 36dd breasts taking the full force of the powerful hot water stream.

She was unaware of my presence as she started to soap up her entire upper body, slowly rubbing between her butt cheeks with her left hand while her right hand moved lower and lower until it reached between her legs to massage her pudenda.

She seems lost in her own world as she slowly strokes between her legs from in front and behind.

She opened her eyes and noticed me standing there staring at her voluptuous naked body.

With a naughty glint in her eye she switched the source of the water from the overhead shower to smaller shower head attached to a hose.

She theatrically started to rinse off the suds, first from her breasts and belly then, holding the showerhead over her shoulder rinsed her back and backside.

She slowly moves the showerhead down her back, turns to face me as she opens her legs and aims the water stream up and between her legs.

She looks glorious as she holds one arm across her breasts while the other aims the water jet onto her clit.

She stands up straight and turns off the water.

"That shower attachment is going to come in handy." She laughs.

"I'm looking forward to helping you play with it."

I quickly shower and join my wife in the living room area of the suite.

She is already dressed in a pair of light coloured loose cotton mid length pants and a light coloured t-shirt and sandals.

"I'll have to buy a few things as I didn't pack much and I can see I'll be changing twice a day at this rate."

"The resort has a decent sized shop so we could pickup basic stuff from there I suppose, otherwise it's a trip into town."

"Yes, we can check it out in the morning."

We walked over to the main body of the resort to check out what the food options were.

There were four different restaurants and a couple of stands servicing a communal seating area, kind of like a small food court.

We sat and ate a little street stall food and ordered a couple of long island ice teas from the bar, and then a couple more and then went for a walk along the beach.

We walked away from the resort about 1km until it was dark and then turned around and started back to the faint lights of the resort.

We walked in the shallow surf carrying our footwear, as we got closer to the resort we could see that we were the only ones on the beach.

The lights from the resort barely made it to the waters' edge so I suggested a skinny dip.

"Come on, we can leave our clothes on one of those picnic tables and have a quick swim, no one is around to see."

Wendy was unsure at first but the heat and humidity must have persuaded her as she started to strip down to her knickers.

"I'm leaving these on, I'm not feeling that daring."

Her white knickers seemed to almost glow in the dark and her breasts looked glorious in the dim light.

I stripped off completely and said, "Who cares, let's go."

We waded into the shallow water and it was luke warm.

We had to wade out quite a distance before we were waist deep.

I followed Wendy on the way out so I could see her stride over the low, gentle waves, watching as her knickers gradually became see through as they became wet.

We paddled around a bit with me trying to grab her and pull down her knickers.

We splashed around for a bit when she suddenly stopped and looked back towards the beach.

"I think there's someone there by the trees watching us."

"I can't see anyone". "Anyway they can't see much, there's not enough light."

"I suppose."

I moved next to her and put my arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck.

She stayed still kneeling in the water facing the beach.

I kneeled behind her and started to move my left hand down her belly towards the front of her knickers.

She opened her legs slightly.

I move my hand inside her knickers and get three fingers between her legs.

She rises up slightly so her knickers are just up out of the water.

I use my right hand to pull down her knickers at the back so I can place my now erect cock between her legs.

She moans quietly as I open her lips with my fingers and gently slide my cock back and forth between her legs, brushing her clit with my cock.

She has one arm across her breasts, stroking her right nipple with her left hand and her right hand is rubbing her pussy from the front.

"I think they're watching me." She groans.

I'm becoming more excited although nowhere near orgasm when she stands up, pulls her knickers up roughly and starts wading towards the beach.

I follow her in and quickly overtake her so I can see her from the front, as she strides in I can clearly see her full bush through her now transparent knickers, she looks like a goddess with her proud breasts swaying naked and free.

As she approaches the table where we left our clothes she looks left and right along the tree line and seems agitated as she sits at the edge of the table.

I walk towards her and step between her open legs.

"Do you want to be fucked?" I whisper in her ear.

"Yes, fuck me."

I pull the crotch of her wet knickers to one side and slide into her incredibly wet pussy.

She groans as she lies back on the table with her legs dangling off the edge.

I lean forward as I slowly slide my cock in and out and suck her left nipple into my mouth.

I use my left hand to rub and tweak her right nipple until they are both engorged and hard.

Her head is slowly rolling from left to right and then stays facing her right as she brings her hand up to her mouth and starts to suck and lick her middle finger.

This sets me off over the edge and I start to really thrust deeply and ask her.

"Is this how you like to be fucked"?

"Yes, fuck me, harder, faster."

"Would you like it if someone was watching now?"

She really sucks her finger into her mouth.

"Would you like a cock in your mouth while you're being fucked?'

She groans as she starts to convulse and I can feel her pussy gripping my cock as she has a powerful orgasm.

She takes her fingers from her mouth and grabs me with both hands to pull me in deeper.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder, harder."

I'm pounding away at this point and just before I cum, I pull out and shoot spurt after spurt of jism over her pussy and belly.

She lies back on the table for a while idly toying with the cum on her belly with her fingers.

I'm gradually shrinking but the sight of her lying back with her legs wide open is starting to stiffen my cock.

This is unusual, I normally need at least 15 minutes at the best of times.

"Would you like to be fucked again?"

She gets up off the table and turns around and bends over the table.

I rip off her knickers and she leans further forward and opens her legs wide.

"Fuck me, fuck me good and hard."

I slide my cock into her gaping pussy and proceed to fuck her hard.

She is more worked up than I've ever seen her.

I decide to see if I've guessed this fantasy right.

"Did you like it when I was watching you fuck your husband?"

"Yyesss."

"Do you like being fucked by a complete stranger?"

"Yes."

"My friend is over there watching, would you like him to join in?"

"Yes."

"What would you like him to do?"

"Fuck me."

"You're going to suck his cock bitch."

"Mmmmmm, yes."

With her head flat on the table she opens her mouth and starts to suck the fingers of her right hand.

She's groaning as she fucks her mouth with her cum covered fingers.

I thrust harder and faster until I pull out and cum all over her arse.

She still has her mouth full as I sink to my knees and find her clit with my tongue and insert three fingers into her sopping pussy.

It isn't long before her legs start to quiver and I feel the tell tale grasp of her pussy around my fingers.

She sighs in contentment as she comes down from her orgasm.

"Oh, that was nice, I feel well fucked."

"You were well fucked, three times, did you enjoy being watched?"

"I loved being watched, let's do it again tomorrow."