All Comments on 'April is No Longer a Fool'

by gldngolfer

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad there was a second chapter and that Clive kept his promise that April would never see him again for 6 years. His reading the letter and going back to her means Clive broke his promise.

Just because you forgive someone that does not mean you have to have at person in your life again or even tell the person he/she is forgiven. Make peace with it yourself and move forward with your life.

It was a solid story and 5 stars until Clive returned to April and stayed with her. Clive not even being true to himself knocked it down to 2 star for me.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

A sad story about a man who kept his promise and a woman who broke hers.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Sadly sweet. And not your typical LW story.

For the novelty — 4-stars

ranec1ranec1about 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cute story. 4 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah...that was depressing as fuck. This site is supposed to be about erotic stories. This was just sad.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Poor woman has one messed up family. Glad she had a fairly happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, boo freakin' hoo. You should have posted this in the 'Who Cares' category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well that was just ugly

All those wasted years. All that anger and hate. And then the miraculous appearance of Clive at JUST the right moment, but still a little too late. This is a porn site. This is the loving wives section on that porn site. This was just plain depressing and completely unnecessary. A waste of your talents. UGH!

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too much drama, bs and not very believable. I will give you ***

ThorlolThorlolabout 3 years ago

Holy shit. She didnt deserve to be blind...

1959richard21959richard2about 3 years ago

We get what we pay for, and it's not that good.

Thank you for the work you did on your story. Even if I didn't like it I understand it took a lot out of you gldngolfer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved the working of “everybody knows that February sucks” !!! 🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All that time and effort and all you managed to produce was another pathetic RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It all made sense until the husband just disappeared, for five years. Shit or get off the pot. What they have now is a consolation prize and a token of what their stupidity, stubbornness, and pride cost them. Nice punt.

Thanks for the effort.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

"It was such a relief to get beyond the cold weather. Lord knows February sucks big time!" Hahaha! I see what you did there!!!

.

Great story!!!! Thanks!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Original and powerful.

Much better than the one I would have written where after the second practical joke he kicked the closest brother in law in the balls then splattered his nose with a knee as the BIL bent over saying how you like THAT joke MFer?

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 3 years ago

Good story

Minor point - 5 years is a l-o-n-g time & stretches the credulity. Perhaps 6 months for her to go through the stages of grief.

jflindersjflindersabout 3 years ago

IMO Part 2 should never have been written. I much preferred the ending to the first part. Her going along with that joke was enough for him to keep his promise and the horror of the joke was worse for the family history.

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

misery nothing but misery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but as others have said 5 years is too long a separation. Love would probably have died in that length of time. The sadness and regret April felt really came across.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story reads like a real life account of a sad situation. A foolish wife supports her family's immaturity at her husband's expense and loses his respect and support. While this is a Loving Wife story it is the husband who shows true love after he is convinced that she had truly changed her foolish ways.

perpusperpusover 2 years ago

*5 for april

*1 for clive & her fam

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Karma deals a very unfair card game, sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Promise

His first, biggest, most important promises were his marriage vows.

He broke those when he ran.

SS1969

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not enough payback on her brothers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was fairly well done. Not too many mistakes. But it was just an AWFUL story.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Sad story, very sad. Not my type of story.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

This could have been a great story, it just isn't put together that well.

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

A lot of negative anon comments

Go figure. A sad but enjoyable story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Very sad but well written.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Sad but a really good story. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow harsh and sad. The wife did not deserve what happened to her. She was a not involved in the prank about her MIL being killed Ina near accident. Yes took a long time to get her husband to talk to her family again (really assholes). Yes the prank about her cheating on him (faked blowbang) was awful, but shenhad resisted, but finally Mark, her nutcase brother, pushed her into it. Of course the husband was rightfully pissed. But wait because of his promise and his anger, he abandons her? Clearly loved him but made a mistake. She disrespected him and he was irate and humiliated by her family. Sure have a massive argument, counseling and demand therpay for her and sever all contsct with her family, maybe even separation, but just leaving and "keeping his promise" and not seeing her for five years, not seeking divorce? What a loser. She made a mistake, and it was nothing like having an affair. She severed all contact with her family as it is anyways. He left her alone for five years. He over-reacted. Even after reading the letter and talking to Martha at the bar, it takes him months because hey he has to keep his promise. Mark was a violent nutcase, but the husband has his own emotional issues. She paid a heavy price: immense guilt, financial hardship, therapy and enforced loneliness, pining for a husband who instead of confronting her and working out why it was terrible and why it he was upset, just upset and leaves, and oh yeah her other reward is getting attacked by her headcase brother and going blind, with a family that didn't do much of anything to warn her. But hey she got her husband back! First story I thought the husband overreacted, but this one, I really felt bad for the wife. She deserved better. Her punishment for her 'crime' was disproportionate and absurdly onerous. Her thought processes show how much she endured. Tough woman. Husband meanwhile was either craven or vengeful or obsessive about his promise, or some of all three.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Man, that was one sad happy ending. What an Fd up family

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I only wish I could give more stars.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very depressing even though it had a bittersweet happy ending. The husband shouldn't have cut all communication and bailed, unless he had intention for filing for divorce. That's just dumb. As for the psycho brother, he probably was jealous and wanted her for himself. Obviously she shouldn't have been involved with the pranks and took it way too far, but it seems everything was just blown out of proportion, people overreacted (as they tend to in LW category) and many years were lost needlessly. Plus now she's almost blind. Actions have consequences. :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Some commentors like to infantilize women. I don't. She did it. She owns it. Her brother did not "push" her. She agreed. Stupid white-knighting

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Swelling that causes disruption of BOTH optical nerves at the same time and is irrecoverable and with diminishing sight in both eyes is unbelievably difficult or uncommon. Like say an explosion or something similar. Hea trauma from an attack woukd almost certainly be asymmetrical. And the optic nerves can actually handle quite a bit of swelling / pressure before permanent vision loss. I know from personal experiences given I had Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH), for some time prior to surgery.

Mark was a psycho. The MC leaving for 6+ years was over the top. Still 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well that was a dark, depressing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous