April Porter, An Agent's Civic Duty Pt. 02

Story Info
Stunning DEA Agents submits to BBC.
5.4k words
4.64
18k
38
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April Porter, An Agents Civic Duty -- Part 2 of 3

In the initial part of this story, DEA Agent April Porter becomes obsessed with Mike Taylor, an imposing African American businessman from Baltimore, the older brother of a local gang member taken down by her task force. April Porter, a former college cheerleader, has found herself unable to return to her everyday life after watching Mike Taylor put his big black cock to work. As chapter two begins, we find April struggling with herself and her desires. As Part 2 begins....

April Porter watched from the bar as her blind dinner date Mike Taylor had arrived at the hostess stand. Fairly quickly, the hostess escorted him towards a private booth tucked away that she had reserved. The stunning DEA Agent took a few deep breaths, calmed her nerves, and headed in his direction, feeling her panties getting wet already. As she approached the object of her prior surveillance, and still the object of her obsession, April's legs felt weak, and her heart pounded in her chest as she finally came to a stop in clear view of her black Adonis, who looked up at this vision of a woman who asked him.

"Would mind some company this evening sir?"

Mike looked her up and down. He quickly appreciated the view. She was stunning, dark black hair, blue eyes, white like an Arian princess, fit, great tits, and a gorgeous smile.

Mike attempted to be polite but get rid of her by saying, "Another time maybe, I have an important meeting, so thanks but not tonight."

April chuckled; he was expecting someone else....probably a man. They always did at these secretive meetings.

"Well then, in that case, Mr. Taylor, would you mind if this little Bluebird joins you for dinner?"

Mike's jaw dropped in shock. He sat momentarily in stunned silence. He thought to himself. THIS SMOKE SHOW is the guardian angel? Use of her code name told him this was his source. She stood staring back at him, a nervous smile on her face. Mike quickly composed himself and smiled back as he gestured towards the open seating.

"Please have a seat; what should I call you Miss BlueBird?" the large black man inquired.

With a broad smile, she responded, "Please call me April!"

In a rapid-fire manner, Mike comments and questions that had been building. "Well, April, I have to say you are like a guardian angel, but I don't know why you helped my brother? Did you know Jamal somehow? I doubt we have met; I would remember you if we had!" Mike Inquired.

Instead of answering him, April waived to the wait staff as she presented him with a brown envelope containing a binder of her information and pictures starting in college until some recent photos she had made just for his eyes only tonight.

As Mike open the book, she revealed, "I thought this might help the conversation; you should know I learned a lot about your history and your life during the job that got your brother in a pinch, so I would prefer to level the playing field. I can answer a lot of your questions, some I still can't. I was part of the DEA task, as you probably figured out, and for personal reasons, I have taken the steps to contact you and, of course, help your brother. You will find I am sort of in YOUR debt."

As Mike smiled, he began leafing through the binder full of pictures, notes, and comments, starting in college thru just last week. He asked questions about each new page of the photo album; the dark-skinned black man felt blood fill his cock as some of the photos were hot as fuck. He could tell April had done some modeling, as evident by the pictures, and she was displaying her assets. It was all very distracting as he came to dinner focused on Bluebird had sent him information to help his brother. Now, face with her, her book, and her photos, he was getting VERY distracted. His eyes casually reviewed old college cheerleading, modeling, several bikini-clad vacation pics, and even some sexy pics in lingerie, recent selfies, and a few that were dam near-nude. He felt his eyes pop out as he realized her tits as stunning as the porn star Amy Reid. He drooled over her bubble butt and ass cleavage as some of the pictures were put on full display.

"Well, I have to say I appreciate you are sharing this information, April, but I doubt any pictures of me you have are not nearly as striking! I have to say your pictures are quite lovely." Mike said as he smirked.

The DEA agent smiled as the waiter arrived with drinks, and boy, was he wrong about his pictures. For the moment, she kept that to herself as they began dinner and drinks. The next hour passed quickly as they enjoyed good conversation, dinner, and beverages. Questions went back and forth. The conversation was easy enough even as April rebuffed or deflected each of the big black men's attempts to determine the real reasons as to why she had helped. Each attempt at an answer was politely deferred till later, as she directed the conversation to more get to know you subjects. Implying the information was kept elsewhere, her attempting to enjoy dinner and not let him know what was to come. When dinner finally finished, and April had paid the tab, she ushered Mike back to her hotel suite for the big reveal.

Up the elevator and into the attached hotel, they walked until April ushered Mike into a lovely suite where she motioned for him to sit on the sofa. As she brought the drinks over to the coach where Mike was sitting, she paused long enough to offer a toast. The glasses rattled as they toasted; April took a long drink followed by a deep breath. Over the next few minutes, she methodically came clean, mostly keeping her eyes downcast as it was difficult to think straight. When she couldn't hold Mike's gaze, she often found herself staring at his large bulge in his slacks.

It took April a solid 10 minutes to explain in great detail what she had seen during her surveillance. She revealed how she had tailed him for months, tapped his phones, and even poked around his work looking for an edge. Not very legally, she added more than once. Initially, it was all about helping the case, but it quickly changed when she started getting feeds...feeds from his bedroom and living room.

Mike still focused on the fact this DEA agent had added more legal issues to his gangster brother, so he was very perplexed and, at this point still in the dark. Nothing illegal would have transpired at his home or office.

"There must be more as that story doesn't justify the risk, what am I missing here?" He asked

April paused, took a deep breath. "This is where the story gets a little wild, and I don't want you flip out or run out the door till I tell you the whole story. You need to understand your impact on me."

Mike's shrugged his shoulders in confusion, but he remained.

April went on to explain the importance of getting leads from her first solo surveillance job at the DEA. Choosing to be morally flexible, she had installed a few illegal cameras and microphones in his apartment without a warrant. She ascertained that he could imagine the scenes that played out on her monitor dam near nightly. All those women, those husbands and nights of sexual depravity she had never seen. The things she heard and saw coming from his apartment turned all her understanding of passion and sex on their head. Once she had seen those images, she found herself continually masturbating in the van as he fucked all those women. April learned how erotic it could be as strong and powerful married men give Mike their wives and girlfriends. It was a revelation. He watched as these women said and did things she had never imagined existed outside of a porn movie.

April's explained that her dreams soon filled with hot interracial sex. April looked away as she took a few hearty gulps of the beverage before wrapping it up.

"So, I guess that's you know...that's it...sooo...I'm very sorry if your angry or embarrassed...or whatever...I just had to see you and needed you to see what you...did...to...me....uh, that's it. Sorry if you are angry?"

Mike smiled broadly as the gorgeous DEA agent struggled. April was unaware her black adonis was quickly making plans for her. Mike knew he would enjoy her, mold her and break any resistance to how she would please him. Right now, she looked like a scared little field mouse, cornered by a black python deciding its fate.

Like a real predator, he immediately struck, kissing April long and hard as she embraced him. April groaned loudly, her lust and her relief set free as his thick lips touched hers finally. Mike roughly groped her, teased her as he mauled her tits and ass. MIke reached between her thighs, April instinctively spread her legs liberally, giving him full access to her wet panties. April almost came as Mike urgently rubbed her panties, her pussy lips, and her clit as he whispered to her.

"Gonna make you cum real hard tonight, little Bluebird, gonna make you feel what it means to be blacked and gonna send you home with a cunt full my seed. If you stay, you are never going to be the same."

April melted as he spoke; her hand was rubbing the thick outline of his big black cock, squeezing it, pressing it, and stroking it as she felt it grower larger in harder with each passing moment. Mike sense the desire, even her desperation as she rubbed his engorged cock.

After a few minutes of making out like April knew she wanted to bare herself to him, bare her body and offer herself up as a tribute. Finally she forced herself to pull away so she could stand in front of him before speaking.

"I have wanted this for so long. Anything you want is yours. Anything."

Slowly and seductively, she unzipped her dress and stepped out of it; bra and panties soon followed. April stood before him in only her heels and waited as the large black man watched patiently. Mike appreciated the fullness of her tits. Her young natural full breast stood up proudly, defying gravity. April's nipples looked painfully hard at this point, her tight stomach revealed a hint of abs, her waist tight, which created a subtle flare into her hips, and bubble butt with ample ass cleavage he would get to know well this night. As Mike looked her over, he pondered the fun he would have with her. For a few moments, he let her stand, turning as she gave him a view from all sides.....as she waited. Quietly Mike stood and began to undress.

April stared as soon was naked except for his briefs. That thin material did not hide his arousal, fighting in vain to conceal his enormous cock as its head was struggling to pop through the elastic band. He started to tease and seduce her by slowly dragged a finger up and down the length of his cock, squeezing it to tease her.

"So you want some of this black cock slut? By the time I'm done, you're going to be black-owned. Tonight begins your journey, going to make a real woman out of you, a queen of spades, and ultimately going to make you beg to get black bred. Your gonna wake up every day wondering what holes will be lucky enough to get filled with black cock. Now get on your knees slut, and show me how bad you want it. I want to see you worship this cock."

April closed the distance between them and immediately took a submissive position on her knees as she gazed up at him with her piercing blue eyes. Once he nodded to her, she took a few moments to rub and kiss the outline of his cock, relishing the final moments before she could finally hold his big beautiful black cock. This was her point of no return. Her mind knew after this; everything would change.

April whispered oud enough for him to hear. "So long...so long have I wanted this."

April pulled down his briefs, her lips kissing the large mushroomed shaped head of Mike's 9.5-inch cock out of respect. The girth and thick veins only exaggerated by how small and white her hands were against his dark skin. She could feel the heat his cock was putting off, felt the weight of his cum filled balls, and savored it all. Her tiny hand pushed his cock up, so it rested on her face as she lathered his balls in her saliva. Mike's head rolled back, savory the work of his tongue on his balls. She kissed his thick ebony spear several times gently, finally allowing herself to take him in her mouth. April rubbed, licked, worshiped both his cock and balls with her hands, lips, and tongue over and over. Soon she pulled him into her mouth, letting her natural rhythm and Mike's groans guide her. Mike watched as saliva and his mixed with his precum were started to drip down her hands onto her tits and legs. He watched as sweat began to build on her forehead. Watch her struggle as over and over she pushed herself.

Soon Mike took a handful of her hair as he guided her head back and forth. He began using her mouth like he would her pussy, pushing deeper and deeper until she could take no more. April loved how her black adonis alternated, letting her suck him for a few moments before returning to roughly face fucking her. She felt her eyes start to water when he would hold his cock deep in her through, almost choking her before pulling out to all her to breathe.

April relaxed as best she could as tonight's cocksucking was a far cry from her life experiences to date. Over the years, she had rarely had a man's dick in her mouth, as she reflected on the fact she rarely had if ever, had to pleasure a man as they usually rushed to fuck her. Indeed, she would never have let a man fuck her face like this, and yet as rough as he was being, it felt so natural as Mike pleasured himself. Servicing this big black cock was turning her on, unleashing something deep and long desired. April found herself acting like a bitch in heat as she feverishly rubbed her clit as her juices overflowed, soaking her fingers.

Mike looked down on April and smirked as she struggled with his cock, but yet was so horny she played with her cunt. April did have some natural skills; her enthusiasm and talents were evident. The harder Mike pushed her, the more she liked it, and so did he. Mike closed his eyes to relax as he felt his balls start to tighten, and he felt like he would cum in April's mouth all too soon when his goal was to seed this slut and fill her cunt up with his cum. Forcing himself to hold off his nut, Mike flexed his cock a few times, which conveyed to April he was trying to holding back his nut. April paused, so she looked up at him, removing his cock from her mouth while using both hands to jerk him off.

April whispered, "Don't deny yourself, Mike. I came here tonight to please you to make you cum as many times as you will let me. Cum for me. Let me taste you. Let me taste that sweet cum, baby. I need to it. Don't hold back. I came here to feel you cum anywhere and as many times as you want."

When she returned to sucking, Mike stared down into those pretty eyes, her words please him. Mike stopped fighting it. Instead, he relished the building orgasm, the hotness of her mouth, and soon his nut exploded into her mouth. April felt several large ropes of cum explode into her mouth, forcing her to swallow in gulps as fast as she could, coughing several times at the amount of semen Mike released. When he was done, April kissed the head of his cock and rubbed his balls as Mike groaned. He reached over and grabbed his phone, snapping a few pictures of her gorgeous face, striking blue eyes, and as her mouth wrapped around his black cock again as she lathered his balls and cock even as his cock softened.

Mike was now ready to get down to enjoy her some more, but he needed a few minutes to recharge, so he had his new slut sit on the couch across from him as he sipped his drink. April laid back with her legs spread wide, playing with her cunt, clit, and tits as Mike took several videos and snapped pictures. Several times she almost had an orgasm before he would command her to stop. Edging would only make her compliance more profound. Denial at his command would teach her obedience.

After he finished his drink, he walked her over to the bed, roughly placing her wrists above her as he groped her ridiculous body. He used her bra to bind her wrists to the bed stand lightly. April moaned as he tweaked and pulled her nipples. She gasped when he slapped her breasts over and over, turning each red and tender. He kissed her over and over deeply. He smiled as she groaned louder when his fingers teased her clit and her soaking wet cunt lips. Her eyes looked at him, begging for release. Mike laughed at her as her hips and pussy chased his fingers in vain, trying to force his fingers inside her.

Mike recognized April was overheated and ripe for plundering. A woman this lit would do anything and everything for some black cock. Oh yes, there was no way she would deny any perverse request. She was fresh, young, and fit enough that he knew her body would bounce back regardless of what he had in store for her. Now he just wanted to hear her say out loud what he already knew. He slowly inserted one finger, then two as he casually let her feel the penetration she so desperately wanted.

She was on the edge of an orgasm as he alternated teasing her clit, fingered her with one or two large fingers, or rubbing her g-spot. He repeated this over and over again, stopping only just before the poor girl was about to cum. April's edging short of orgasm over and over left her borderline frantic for sexual release. Her mind was gone. Only an orgasm could save her now. Mike had to save her.

Mike released her hands from the binding bra as he casually slid between her legs. The large black man casually stroked his hard cock to taunt her. Mike heard April whine as he held his cock like a weapon, casually slapped her clit, or rubbed his cock on her pussy lips. Over and over, Mike teased her, occasionally pushing just the thick mushroomed head of his cock in briefly before pulling away.

He smiled as April tried to impale herself on her ultimate prize. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to April, he pushed in just a few inches into her overheated and well-lubed pussy. April jumped as she felt her cunt try to accommodate this thickness of his cock. April felt her pussy lips stretched as She rotated her hips and tried to pull him, trying to get more of his cock into her.

Mike held back some of his cock it would drive her insane with lust as he worked her over with practice patience. She would submit herself to his desires and demands. Mike began his verbal seduction and grooming.

"That's right, baby, little white princess all about this black cock?" Mike taunted

"Yes, yes, please ...please... give it to me" April panted

"I don't know, April, I might end up stretching this tight little white pussy out. How you ever going to go back to them white boys after this. Maybe we should stop?"

"This is what I want, I need you, your black cock, fucking stretch me out!" she begged

"Oh baby girl, you smell so fresh, so fertile, and I'm not wearing a condom either. I don't pull out, it's gonna be the first of many loads of baby-making cum! Are you ready for that? Not worried about the brothers and me filling you up with a black baby?" Mike teased

"Cum anywhere you want, please, fill me up! Dammit this feels good, ah shhhiiiittttt, please put it all in me"

Mike increased her torture strokes to five inches slowly and methodically as he continued to groom her with his words, "All them nights down in the van. This is what you dreamed of, my little slut?"

"Yesssss" April whispered

Mike hit six inches deep, as far as any many had ever been. From here it would feel like virgin territory for a concurring king. A black King, Her master.

"Slut all about that big black cock. Gonna push it all the way in like you like. Once I do, your gonna be my slut, and your gonna go about making amends for all the brothers you did wrong. You gonna be a little white civil servant from now on?" Mike demanded as he forced his cock 8 inches deep.

12