April Porter, An Agent's Civic Duty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh Gawwwwd! YES!" April shouted.

Sweat was already building upon her forehead and chest. April's senses were overwhelmed as he methodically stretched her pussy with deep and powerful strokes. The black adonis continued to push and pull his throbbing cock in and out of her tight pussy as he plundered her depths over and over. Aprils mind was overwhelmed as she could feel every vein from his cock as it pressed so tightly against her cunt walls. She could only moan and grunt as he assaulted her pussy, her mouth agape as Mike started to piston in and out of her like a savage beast.

He teased her. "So you and them pretty blue eyes going to do anything I want."

April had trouble speaking but frantically nodded. Speechless as she felt a tidal wave building up inside her, as her face, neck, and chest flushed as Mike pounded her as he seduced her mind.

"You know things are different now, might have gotten away with teasing the little white boys, better know the brothers don't put up with that shit. You won't be leaving them, brothers, hard up are ya?"

"Nooooo, fuck noooo." The lustful white federal agent moaned.

"Different now, shit about to be nasty for you. Got a bunch of pipelaying brothers gonna get to know you real well. Yea, they like when a pretty little momma like you learns how to please a black dick! Yeah but you knew that, didn't you?"

"Yes, Oh FUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK" April screamed as her body shook.

April came hard, came all over Mikes cock to the point she almost fainted. As Mike felt her body shake, he finally bottomed out in her pussy, slamming their bodies together, setting off fireworks throughout her body and mind that extended the orgasm to the point she almost passed out. As he continued to assault her pussy Mike demanded that she commit again to his perverse plans....which she did without pause.

Satisfied with her obedience Mike set about filling her hot pussy with his next load. April relished coming down off her orgasm as Mike savagely pounded her. His cock filling her up, stretching her to points never felt before slamming back home, slamming to the hilt. For several minutes the room filled only with sounds of the bed rocking into the headboard, their hips colliding, grunting, and moaning as Mike used her sweat pussy for his pleasure. He would fuck any resistance out of her.

April held his head tight. She whispered, "Anything you want, as long as your there.... I am willing to do anything....anything that gets you off. Fill me up, baby, I need your cum, need to feel your seed, empty your balls inside me and own this white pussy. I'll do anything for my black king. I am all yours."

Moments later, Mike roared as he unleashed another load, flooding her once tight pussy with the first of many black loads. April relished the feeling as she was finally rewarded with her first big black cock creampie. Her cunt tried to milk every ounce of his cum out of his balls. When Mike pulled his cock out, April slid her fingers down to scoop up his cum as it tried to drip out of her. She relished the taste. She wondered if all the black men she would taste would be so delicious.

A few hours later, when Mike woke, April was massaging his balls and sucking his cock. Once she realized he was awake, April straddled him placing the head of his black python in her hot wet pussy. She enjoyed slowly let herself sink down to the hilt, taking all of him. She relished the mixture of pleasure and pain from his earlier pounding, and the sensation of him inside her again was amazing. Mike relaxed, letting her fuck herself while rubbed her tits, ass, and even let his fingers tease her asshole. Even in the low light of the hotel room, with her hair covering her face, Mike could appreciate her striking beauty.

April looked down and confessed, "All those nights, I wanted to be the one you were fucking. I needed it so bad. Anything you want, baby, I need this cock so bad. I need it."

Mike occasionally flexed his cock while April slid up and down or rotated her hips, trying out and testing first-time sensations. Each new angle or speed triggered another new feeling like nothing her pussy had ever felt. April soon placed her feet beside Mikes hips to pound herself up and down on his magnificent cock. Slowly she picked up the pace, alternating rubbing her clit and her pussy on his big black cock until she felt the dam break on another orgasm. When her orgasm hit, she collapsed as her now stretched pussy swallowed every inch of his enormous cock.

For the second time that night, but only the second time ever, she was cumming so hard that her whole body shook. Mike felt her juices rolling down his cock, balls, and eventually his muscular thighs. Hot and highly aroused himself, Mike was not yet ready to cum yet. As April came down off her orgasm, Mike pushed her into a prone position on her stomach and shoved his cock back inside her. In this position, he had a perfect view of that world-class ass cleavage, and it inspired him to take a few more pictures. April smiled back at the phone as he filmed his cock impaling her. April recalled how she watched from the surveillance van many nights as Mike did this to his lovers.

April looked back at him playing to the camera phone. "That's it, baby, don't hold back, get your nut, fill me up, you deserve it. Fill me up again, black this white pussy."

Mike handed her the phone, her to keep it going as he settled into a hard and methodical pace pounding her pussy. She grunted as he slammed her from behind, pulling her hair, slapping her ass over and over, turning each ass cheek bright red and hot to the touch. Mike whispered in her ear, and loud enough for the phone to record. He described all the ways she would please him, the naughty and raunchy things she would do for him. The phone recorded her agreeing, no matter how perverse it was, on record and right into the recording.

Before long, April was pushing her ass and pussy back into Mike, meeting his thrusts as best she could until she felt his cock cum deep inside her pussy. She felt his see plunge deep inside her unprotected womb. Her latest orgasm drained the last of his cum for his balls.

In the morning, April woke just as Mike had rolled her on her side, slipping his morning wood into her cunt with slow, gentle strokes, allowing her cunt to lubed itself up. April leaned back and kissed him hard on the mouth as the large black man relaxed as she started to fuck herself on his cock. Mike relished how her hips and cunt were already working his 9.5+ inches like a pro.

April stopped kissing him long enough to whisper, "Just let me get you off, baby. Just enjoy yourself, give me that nut, close your eyes, feel my pussy wrap itself around you, let me milk another thick load of your baby-making blatter, relax and focus on how good it feels. "

Mike closed his eyes, feeling her cunts heat and wetness we amazing. He groaned loudly a few minutes later as he offloaded his cum in her hungry cunt. He heard April sighed as she pushed herself to the hilt, not wanting to waste a drop.

Later that morning, after a hearty breakfast and shower breakfast, Mike was in the middle of snapping pictures of his cock resting between April's tits when he got a call from his buddy Craig. He took this opportunity to flip to video chat as he pushed April down so she could start sucking his dick.

"Craig, Say hello to this sexy mamma right here."

April smiled as best she could with a mouthful of big black cock. Instinctively she knew to keep sucking. The boys laughed, sharing crude remarks as Craig egged her on before asking for a better view. Mike just pulled April up onto the bed, revealing her assets while he squeezed her ass and tits. Not satisfied yet, Craig instructed April to lay on her back, spread her slut legs, and put on a show. April did her best solo masturbation scene by rubbing her tits, her clit as she fingered herself for their viewing pleasure.. Mike soon handed the phone to April again as he got off the bed, pulled April's hips to the edge of the bed so he could slam his cock home while she held the phone, letting Craig watch. Mike roughly slammed his cock to the hilt, causing her to moan at the abrupt intrusion. Soon Mike settled into a nice rhythm, pounding her with hard deep strokes.

Craig cheered her on, "Dam Momma, pretty little white girl like you know how to make a brother's cock hard, don't you?"

"I hope soooo, and I think Mike wants to find out!" she moaned

"You know Mike likes to see his boys taken care of don't ya"

"MMM...yessss, he told meeee...thattt" the young white girl admitted while getting pounded.

"Mike, you need some back up right now, I can be there in 20?" his boy asked.

Mike laughed at Craig as he ended the call, tossed the phone aside, and focused on getting his nut. Mike kept his hands tight on her hips, pulling April up hard, and his hips slammed forward. Mike relentlessly jammed his cock down like a pile driver until his cum exploded again inside her steaming pussy.

As April rested, cum dripping from her once tight pussy, she wondered what was next. She lazily touched herself, enjoying the bliss that came from such a great fuck as Mike headed for the shower.

She considered how long before she might have to leave the DEA. Sooner or later, all this would be sure to catch up with her.

.....3 Days Later

April felt good, nasty but good. Mike was busy fucking her ass, the first time a man had done that while she was busy licking Shawna's pussy. April thought about how many white boys had tried but never succeeded in taking her anal virginity, but none had accomplished it. Just as Mike was cumming in her ass, April noticed the older black man who had been sitting quietly in the corner start to undress. From the large bulge in his pants, April understood it was about to be his turn.

12