April Sunday

Story Info
Brandi's trippin' out again.
1.4k words
3.5
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April Sunday (KOI 18, and out...)

South of Columbia. Spring, 1975

The group, three guys and a gal, lounged in an improvised "conversation pit" of cushions around the rural apartment's big stone fireplace. Rain spat at the picture window that provided the room's only light.

Candi and Becca had succumbed to doughnut hunger as the morning's adventures played out. They'd quickly dressed and split for the twenty-minute drive to town, planning to shop for dinner and promising to return soon with restaurant-takeout six packs. The rest of us had found little reason to get dressed. Danny had been still busy with Brandi in the back bedroom when his wife left with mine.

Now Danny, Don and I were quiet in the pit, keeping Candi's cousin company.

The thick-shafted hair on Brandi's high mound was unusually sparse -- some folks would have found reason enough there to suggest it be shaved. I thought her half-bald muff was perversely charming.

On Brandi's wrist flashed a thin gold chain matching the chain around her neck. Her fine tan hand gripped a damp paper towel. With it she tried to fluff the black pubes. The stuff on the towel mostly served to gob the tangled hairs together. It imparted a dull sheen to her bare skin before drying altogether. The three naked young men lounging around her watched appreciatively. Brandi, in turn, was alive to them.

She stoked her liveliness with puffs of kif. She'd been dosing herself since climbing into Don's car that morning. Brandi was running away from her social worker again. Don was headed her direction, and when they stopped for breakfast at her cousin Candi's they'd found Becca and me out in the woods as well.

The three of us men were Drug Free.

"Don't you know smoking gives you zits?" asked Danny.

"You should know," replied Brandi. That was mean.

Brandi was a tight brown version of her small, slank cousin Candi, but with sharper facial features and a smoother, darker complexion, more resistant to the buffets of climate or lovemaking. Her coarse black hair, parted in the middle, fell straight to wave on her bare shoulders. Her brown eyes were bright, even through the craze of smoke. Indeed, the smoke seemed to add to their brightness.

"Wow," said Brandi. "It's been a long time since I've done shit like this."

It wasn't certain whether she was talking about the dope or the sex.

"You ever do three guys in one morning, before?" asked Don. Good old Don.

Brandi just looked at him with a sly smile.

Brandi was turned toward us as she lounged on her side, back to the fire. I rolled off my cushion to approach the girl, slithering over the thick throwrug toward her fine legs. The morning's trade had been fun, but sort of straightforward. Now was performance time, maybe. Brandi pushed out a thin teen thigh to pillow my head. The air between her legs smelled of rich cheese.

"Have you ever done three on one?" Brandi countered, her voice suddenly hoarse.

I kissed the tasty soft rind of Brandi's thigh, and she thrust her fingers into my hair. She worked partly in self-defense, partly to guide me. I nipped her tender inner thigh, and Brandi emitted a not-too-friendly growl. To make up, I flutterlicked up the crease between mound and right thigh. A little gaggy taste of another man's cum.

Brandi's puss had a hot squashed-slug viscosity, just like Candi's. With my left arm wound about her right calf, and my right hand massaging her inner left thigh at the groin, I watched the pinkbrown pussylips work for me and the others. They undulated, gleaming. Brandi's breathing grew bated, her low tummy waved. Her hands pulled me into the thick slime of her twat, and I gouged nose and lips into her, then moved up her body.

"Take her, Rich!" cheered Don.

I pushed into the woman's pliant hole and her strong little body squirmed to accommodate me.

*****

The lean brown girl's movements were shaky, excited, as she squatted over Danny. For once, his craggy dick was fully hardened, distended to an apparent nine or ten inches. It waved above his body, as he lay flat on his back. Brandi's sex teased his knob once or twice, eagerly, while she fluffed him to a steady stand. Don crouched behind Brandi, gamely straddling her perfect little calves and Danny's raw white legs. Don applied K-Y to himself and to Brandi's butt.

"This is too weird," complained Danny.

"Move down and back a little," Don told Brandi.

"Sure," said Brandi. "You have to put that thick old thing up me first. Then Danny."

"Here goes," said Don. "Open up."

"It's open!" sneered Brandi. Then, "Ow! Oh. Oooh! Umm."

"Jeezus!" exclaimed Don.

"Woo!" exclaimed Brandi, in wonder.

"I'm taking you," she muttered to Danny, and with a little struggle she drew her girl part over to Danny's stand, and stuffed him in.

"Hi, Don," said Danny in an even voice.

"Jeezus. Jeezus. Jeezus."

Brandi, red-faced and sleek with new sweat, was now squatted on all fours over Danny, giggling a little hysterically. She began to move carefully up and down Danny, whose body lay rigid. After several minutes, the assemblage settled. Brandi continued doing the most work, but Don recovered enough to carry his own weight.

"I can feel Danny's dick through Brandi!" he said in amazement. "I've buttfucked women, but never so frigging tight!"

Danny kept quiet. Brandi spoke up, more or less in charge. She was the only one who'd done this before.

"Now, I'm goin' to settle down on Danny. 'careful not to slip out, Don."

Somehow the girl looked crazier than ever as she pressed her breasts to Danny's lower chest, and rested her head on his shoulder, adjusting her arms and ass. Then she looked herself again, as she spoke to me.

"Now give me that thing to suck."

On my knees, over Danny's longsuffering face, I waved my dirty cock at Brandi's well-formed mouth. She'd not let me clean myself after our earlier performance: "I want to taste that stuff."

Danny's eyes were closed, as if he were sleeping. Only a slight rearing into Brandi, from time to time, indicated his conscious enjoyment. Don had quit gibbering, and watched me position myself, with a voyeur's dispassionate interest.

"Ummm," said Brandi, light tongue flicking around the rim of my bulb, swinging my sex to the left, then swack! against her lean cheek. "Ummm." Her lips opened. She caught my glans as if she was pulling a cherry from its stem. Her fine teeth bit into it, over the rim. The pain was exquisite. I grabbed her small head, through her thick hair, and my knees bumped about Danny's ears.

"Pmmp mme inanout," slobbered Brandi, and Don complied. Her fine face pressed to my belly as Don carefully fucked her. Despite or because of his care, Brandy moaned, whimpered, snorted into my body. Still, her tongue rolled and slobbered over my hard root.

"Fucking Danny's coming!" Brandi gasped, releasing me. Her hair splashed over my member as she regained her breath, bucked her head.

"SPIT IT into me, babe!" she shouted, and suddenly her sharp chin dug into the base of my cock as she straightened --

"--Squeeze, bitch!" snarled Don -- and moaned as he creamed.

Brandi was suddenly shrilling, screaming laughter, spitting and suckkissing at my genitals. Don was still excited, and suddenly began behaving madly.

"Jeezus! Let's FUCK this little bitch proper!"

Don had Brandi in a double headlock, lurching back as he pulled her from me. I remember Danny's stiff prick dropping out of her, dribbling white stuff.

"GET her, Rich! Now's your turn!" Don had thrown Brandi back into a bank of beanbag pillows. He'd let her slip his headlock, but he continued to hold her arms above her head, pinning her. Her legs jerked. Her face was a sneer.

"Aww, I can outfuck all of you! C'mon, just try!"

Into Brandi's wide sopping hole I slipped, and I fucked jaggedly into her for minutes as Don held her arms. Danny came to eventually, and calmly grasped Brandi's ankles, spreading her legs straight. I threw myself up the slope into her. Her supple body bucked like a strummed rubberband stretched over the pillows, then my attenuated system squirted something into her for the third time that morning. And it was Danny's turn on top, and finally, dirty-dicked Don.

*****

The wives had returned midway through Danny's exercise.

"After that," said Candi in the kitchen, later, "I guess we won't get to use the crushed ice we bought, after all."

Little Brandi, huddled in my terrycloth robe after her shower, just smiled.