April's Adventures Pt. 02 - Franco's Last Meal

Story Info
Husband encourages her to start exploring.
4.3k words
4.23
8.3k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will tell you about my wife April's first adventures after our marriage.

My first notes were about the first stage of April's late bloom. After recently texting her nude pictures to an old boyfriend, Franco, April had been losing some of her inhibitions. More frequent and wilder sex, more mild kink, and more orgasms for April. I loved every minute.

Being a big believer in the scientific method, I love thinking of new ingredients to add to the explosive mixture that is April. And then observing the new orgasmic results. Once a great rake that recovered quickly for several rounds, nowadays I'm more of a one and done. I do strive to make things very memorable and multi-orgasmic for her, with lots of variety thrown in to make her yearn for more. And my delayed ejaculations are huge and very satisfying, as I get to see the new and exquisite pleasures they caused. So, yes, her pleasure makes me happiest now. Who would have ever thought I'd get to that place? Maybe April?

I spend lots of time now planning new sexual experiments for her, as I used to do for myself years ago. My old self was best summed up by "so many women, so little time." Back then I thought we should have added in a line about "so many women at one time." But then there were not as many forums or opportunities for excess as April and I have now. We have spent a lot of time lately on lingerie and toys. A vibrating rabbit type cock ring on me while I take her doggie style is a new favorite that makes her come in several series of little and big orgasms.

If I time some ass slaps (firm, not hard), just as she is having an orgasm, it makes her move back even harder at me for a real explosion. Again, after some initial orgasms in this position, occasionally I'll slip in a small butt plug, and ask her if she likes her men two at a time. She goes off like a rocket. The dirty talking that goes with this seems to spur her on to more excess and more loud coming. Once, I pulled my dick out and started stroking her from behind like this.

Plug still inserted, thumb in April's pussy now rubbing her g spot, the same hand's fingers rubbing her clit. And continuing the talking and fantasizing about two guys fucking and using her as I filmed it...so we could send it to Franco. It seemed that April gushed a quart and drenched my hand as it ran down the inside of her thighs. And then she collapsed in a heap. I guess April likes lots of experimental ingredients in her cock tales too?

Now any good experimental outcome needs peer review. When I asked her afterwards about the film fantasy, she told me Franco had been begging for more pics and it really set her off when I spontaneously brought it up. It was no accident. I understand the Franco's of this world and knew he would beg for such a favor. They never understand how some of us go after what we desire, and never let a "No" deter us from the long term goal. Our lust drives us on and we ultimately grasp our greater fantasies. They never understand the bit part they play in our grander opera. That is what I told myself anyway.

Then a few weeks later April was sunbathing nude on a float in our hot tub. The pictures I took of her from the chin down were soon forwarded to Franco. Again, without him realizing that I always knew whatever she sent him. He returned a closeup of his crotch again with a sad note attached. "Alas, with my recent illness it doesn't get hard enough to penetrate pussy anymore." April called him to learn more and found out his condition was serious. But the old horndog was still begging for a closeup of her pussy and offering to bring her to a cream pie with his tongue "that still works fine."

So I could tell she wanted to see him. After all they had been work friends for 20 years. And she really did like him, as a never to be consummated sort of fantasy tease. I encouraged her to set up the lunch Franco was begging for and to "have fun, it may be your last chance to grant the man his dream." She asked me "what do you mean by that?"

I told her that I might not be sure of what she wanted, but that I was damn sure of what Franco hoped. And what I wanted. I told her I'd love to see her spread her wings (and legs) a bit, and he was the made to order, almost perfect, candidate. He was obviously ready to keep it secret from his wife, ready to do anything April led him towards, and unable to actually fuck her. So therefore no threat of any sort to our relationship. Then she said "correct but 'almost' counts. Remember I never was tempted with him because, I'm just not sexually attracted to Franco."

Then I responded, "But you do like him, right? Decide how much you still like him after you arrive for lunch, but show up ready for anything." I then backed off and suggested she offer him an erotic vision at her complete control. "Dress up smoking hot and let him enjoy any show you would like to put on for him." I wanted her to dress like she was trying to seduce me at one of our dinners. She picked out a very accessible wrap dress, it was mocha latte in color with white polka dots. And it flipped up or spread open easily. White sandals with a medium heel showed off red painted toes that matched her lipstick. This outfit complimented her smooth creamy white skin and reddish blonde hair to her shoulders. April donned a set of pearl earrings and neckless that complimented her recent nude sunbathing with a healthy pinkish glow, and applied bright red lipstick that contrasted well with the blue of her eyes.

Underneath April had on white crotchless panties and a shelf bra that pointed her tits up high. The polka dot dress hid her nipples from obvious observation, but on closer inspection, a lecher like Franco would notice she was essentially braless. He could be counted on to comment on it too.

I helped her with ideas on where to meet for their lunch, but steered her towards places that used tablecloths, and that were located near nice motels. We live within a few minutes of the best area in our state for this sort of setup. April was enjoying my scheming and the planning I devoted to her almost innocent rendezvous. And I enjoyed setting up every opportunity for it to be much less than innocent.

So the big day finally came. April was dressed in her outfit and looked great. I was tempted to use her roughly before her luncheon but refrained. We both wanted her pent-up excitement over the situation to goad her into teasing Franco mercilessly. But I sat beside her on our couch before she left and insisted she show me her purse.

I put a small envelope in the clutch purse and I instructed her to open it while she waited for Franco to meet her at the restaurant. She wanted to know what was in it and I knew she'd demand an answer. I told her, "I know you realize I love what you're doing today. This game turns me on and we both know how hot that makes you. Your pussy is wet even now and I know it. If you decide you want to let him touch you in any way that pleases you, you have my complete permission and encouragement. With Franco's illness and impending surgeries, you may not get another chance to let him have his way with you. I'll still love you forever if you do or if you don't, but I wanted you to know ahead of time that you have every option. The envelope contains a room key card and room number to the hotel next door. That way if you want to give Franco dessert, you two can have a private place for him to eat your creamy pussy."

April seemed taken aback and sat quietly before simply asking me to say more. I said, "it will prove that we, as a Couple, are as open minded as I've always thought I wanted. It could open the door to all kinds of adventures we might have together as a couple. You would not do this by yourself alone, or by sneaking around, but with my help. It could allow us both to have more adventures, together, and to suck every bit of life from this world while we are still in it."

April just looked at me strangely and said "I have to leave now to meet Franco. But I can tell you right now, I won't do this. We'll talk more when I get home."

And I thought, ooh shit I've really fucked up. A good thing I had not had a chance to tell her about the two spy cameras I had setup in the motel room beforehand with my extra key card.

Later that night she told me as much as she could about what happened at her lunch with Franco. She had come home from a lunch that lasted over four hours and then fell asleep in my recliner watching an early news broadcast. I was wise enough to let her rest and work up to her story telling in her own time. After her nap she took a shower early and it seemed to revive her some. She snuggled up next to me on our couch, kissed me softly, and said "Thanks for waiting so patiently. I guess it's time for my report."

April did not realize that while she had napped I used my extra key card to recover the video from the two spy cameras installed in the motel room. They were motion activated so I knew that I could review the room activity whenever it suited me. It made it easier for me to appear patient. I knew that I could listen to her story and review the video later for anything she might have chosen to leave out. Then April began her version of what happened that afternoon.

She had beaten Franco there, and sat in a back corner removed from direct view of the bartender station. April sat and scooted deeply into a cloth draped table booth and asked the waitress for her favorite drink, a Long Island Tea. One of these makes her horny, two can make her act upon her secret lust. She opened the envelope with the room key and a note from me. It said "I'll still love you today, tomorrow and forever. Enjoy yourself today because We can handle anything together." April paused and considered the green light I had just lit in her mind, and in her dampening pussy. She was drinking quickly and had almost finished with it before Franco arrived.

He leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek and started to sit down across the booth from April. She tugged at his arm and said "No, sit beside me. Old friends like us don't need to be so formal. And I want to hear how you're really feeling as soon as I can." He smiled, laughed and did as directed.

Then he said "I see your having a 'stiff' one this early in the day so I'll have a double of bourbon on the rocks. I'll need it before I get to that answer you want." They compared recent lives and personal history updates for a while. Light easy topics, much better to do in person than by texts or phone calls. Then he started to answer her real question about the health scare Franco had alluded to in their recent messages. It was bad, but manageable. Starting the next week he'd be in for tests, surgeries and months convalescing. April had feared the worst for him so this relatively good news cheered her up considerably. And cemented her decision to give Franco something to smile about during his battle.

Franco had almost innocently been patting April on the knee while telling her the bad news. She covered his hand with hers and said "let's have another round and toast to your quick recovery." I know what a second drink does for her loss of inhibitions and so did she. After they were served she asked Franco "did you notice the way I dressed for you?"

As I expected he noticed the tits first and said "Beautiful overall effect, braless or is that a shelf bra? They look very pointy and perky!" In answer she leaned in and brushed her left breast against his upper arm. The slight brush made her nipple rise and harden quickly. He could see the little tent up on one of the polka dots. And Franco remarked that "there is never any good reason to smother them with any type of real bra. They deserve to breath easily."

Then April took the hand on her knee and slid it up her thigh. "The nipples aren't the only thing that's getting plenty of air today." Then she spread her legs. The wrap dress she wore allowed her to spread her legs easily and invited him to feel her wetness. "I never told you but if you had been smart enough to make sure I had two drinks when we dated years ago, we could have had a lot more fun. You were too timid then and maybe I was too. How do I feel to you now?"

He quickly found her open crotch panties and ran his finger up and down her wet slit. Franco said "very wet and ready." She moaned and enjoyed his fingers on her clit. Then spread her legs wider so he could insert his middle finger. She could barely stop her moans as she came for him in the booth.

Then April smiled and observed that they never got around to eating lunch but it seemed that Franco was ready for dessert, "want some cream pie?"

The surprise of the offer he'd wanted so long nearly caused another medical emergency, but he asked "when, where and how?"

April said "right now, across this parking lot into my motel room, I expect you to eat my pussy as well and as long as you've always promised!" Franco licked April's juices from his fingers and followed her outside. He nearly tripped twice catching up with her. Hard to walk straight when you're so focused on a fine ass wriggling underneath a wrap around skirt.

Franco caught up to April and draped an arm around her waist and asked "how long have you planned this" and she replied that she had a little assistance. "Skip helped a lot."

Franco was a bit worried. He knew enough about me to know I could and would kick the living shit out of him if needed. Franco said "now I don't really want an unexpected hospital visit." April assured him that he was perfectly safe as long as he followed April's wishes to the letter.

"I promise that you'll have a great time this afternoon." A short walk later they were in the room. She sat on the end of the bed and patted it for Franco to sit beside her. After a kiss she leaned back on her elbows and parted her legs. She told him to kneel before her and "show me you can deliver the tongue lashing you promised for years." He took off his jacket and did as she ordered. A long lick up and then centered a long soft suck on her clitoris. Then he began to point his tongue and circle the head of her clit while sucking it. In between, long soft sucks with lots of tongue, and circling the head again with his pointed tongue. It was almost like an experienced woman gives a blowjob to a man. A very deliberate, concentrated effort focused on April's pleasure. She came very quickly and loudly.

But Franco did not stop. He started to finger her vagina and then wiggled in another and began to rub her G spot. His two middle fingers very deep now were rubbing and massaging circles on her G spot. At the same time, he kept up the wet tongue on her clit. Still knelt before her at the foot of the bed, Franco had not even taken off his clothes. His left hand was underneath her ass, clutching her close and not letting April back away from the pleasure. He knelt as if finally before some Pagan altar he had worshiped from afar. He wanted to bring paradise to his Goddess. April came again as he thrust his fingers into her. As she came, he inserted yet a third finger into her pussy and stretched it wide and then wiggled all three as much as her tight pussy allowed. She came again, harder this time. April shoved his head back from her pussy and then collapsed back in a heap on the bed. She said "that was good. Now take your clothes off and spoon me a bit. I have to catch my breath."

"All right but let me pop out to my car first. I've got two surprise gifts for you. One smaller, one bigger." April was a bit concerned that Franco was gone for a few minutes longer than she thought this would take. "Sorry, I had to text my excuses. I can tell I'll be gone from home longer than I expected." He'd brought in with him a small gift sack. "Is that invitation to spoon a bit still open?

April said, "as open as my legs will be, if you do it correctly."

He undressed and spooned up behind her. And told her how long he'd wanted her and what a wonderful pleasure it had been so far. "I just wish we could have done this before my illness caused this ED problem. It still feels great and I still ejaculate, but I just can't get hard enough to penetrate and really fuck a pussy." April did not tell him that was why it was so easy for her husband, Skip, to approve of this rendezvous.

But she could tell that Franco had been impressive in his youth. Even half hard it was large and she switched around in a side by side 69 position to kiss and suck his cock. Franco loved it as April likes to show off her skills. In high school and college, she always enjoyed just jacking off her boyfriends in the front seats of their cars and always sucked them off when they were ready to come. April wanted to get them off fast the first time so they would last when they screwed her later. Franco was really getting off on her skills now.

Then he leaned his head over on top of her pussy to focus his tongue again on her clit. When she was just about to come Franco jumped up and left her lingering on the edge of another big orgasm. He grabbed the unopened gift bag he had brought April. And showed her the surprise he'd promised. It was a pink curved rabbit dildo with a big plum shaped head. Sold by Amazon, and just right for stimulating April's clit and G spot at the same time. Franco said, "it's just like the one you texted me that teasing picture of last week. I was afraid it might not get here in time."

Only April had not sent any text. She immediately knew that her man, Skip, must have sent it from her phone. Then deleted the text after it was delivered to Franco. All unknown to her, beforehand. When Franco had thanked her for a new picture last week, she had assumed he'd texted her by mistake. Franco has a lot of girlfriends he still flirts with online. Now April really knew what I had done to make sure she enjoyed herself fully. A little pissed, but still on the edge of another orgasm and needing it, she just said to Franco. "Did you bring some lube?"

Franco got it and spread her legs again. April turned it on, set it to her favorite mode (#3) and handed it to him. "use this on me while I suck you some more. I give the best head ever while I'm coming on that curved dick." Franco rubbed the head hard on her clit, plunged the shaft into her hole quickly, and mashed the rabbit hard against her clit. Franco came and she swallowed all he sent her. She wondered as she came again, how Franco knew just how she liked it. Had Skip told him? No, he had just sent directions with the picture he texted Franco. But to April, it was like Skip was in the room. Directing every move the players made on the stage. Or just watching. Thinking about that, April came again harder.

They rested a bit and April began to think she should go home. She'd came a half dozen times already, but Franco pleaded his case. "We'll may never get to do this again, please stay awhile longer. I know I can make you come a dozen more times." Again, she could tell that Skip had texted a lot of information along with the pictures. She took that as proof that Skip wanted her to stay and linger over her lunch date. When Franco started the vibrator again, she just sighed and laid back in a surrender to pleasure.

Franco was attacking her pussy with his tongue again. He was knelt over her, ready to insert the vibrator again. April had been jacking him off while he was above her and she was sucking the head of his dick as hard as she could, but then laid back and just kept jacking him as she built up to another big orgasm. Then he left her on the edge again, and got something else out of his gift bag. "This is the other dildo I got for you, I think it's just like the second one you texted me about last week." He held up a 2 inch thick shaft, eight inches long, with a vibrating rabbit cock ring attached about 2 inches below the head. He kissed her clit again to respark her engine, "I'll just insert the head only, to stretch your pussy while the rabbit teases your clit."

12