April's Adventures Pt. 02 - Franco's Last Meal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April thought "it's just like the other one Skip and I have at home. That son of a bitch Skip has some explaining to do when I get home. Nope, my pleasure is what makes Skip happiest now. He just wanted me to be Very happy."

Then April refocused on the attention Franco was applying to her pussy now. First he licked her crack all the way up and down and then sucked her clit. Then he slowly slid the massive head of the dildo against her lubed pussy lips. Then slowly started to push it inside her. The plum shaped head got wetter with her juices on its tip and slid easier. Then the whole head was inside. She clamped her muscles down even as she felt them stretch to accommodate it. It felt much like Skip when he inserted 3 fingers as one, deeply. Then the shaft was almost 2 inches into her pussy. The ears on the rabbit headed cock ring started to reach her clit and she came.

Then Franco started to move the shaft slowly in and out. It seemed to be getting a little deeper each stroke. The cock ring was only rubber and it was stretching too and sliding closer to the base of the 8 inch shaft. It was delving deeper into her now with each stroke. And it felt good. No, great! Skip had not done this with the one they had at home. Franco started to plunge the shaft harder and faster each time. April was taking the whole length every stroke now, and loving it. The clit being vibrated when the shaft was all the way into her each stroke, made her start a long hard orgasm. As she came, Franco stuck his middle finger deep into her asshole. Skip had never timed it this way. She loved it and thought. She was learned something new and was sucking all the juice from life. And from the end of Franco's cock.

April just kept coming. He circled his finger deeper into her ass as he talked to her. "You love both holes at once, don't you. If you get to see me again, I promise to bring some friends. They could fuck both holes at once, while you suck me off." April was not sure about really doing that, but she really did like Franco relaxing enough to talk dirty to her. She loved being treated a little sluty. Skip did it a lot. Again, it was almost as if he were here, directing and watching. Maybe if Skip were here, he'd be the one to stick all the way up her butt. As Franco squirted into her mouth again, and shoved the eight inches in all the way again, and she squirmed her butthole on his middle finger, April came for the last time that afternoon. Loud, hard, and long orgasms while fantasizing about Skip. Being there now, coming in her ass, and making her come again.

As April told Skip all of this, his first thought was "Wow, what a world. No regrets at all, from April or me." He told her again how much he loved her "today, tomorrow and forever." And then he thought of the spy cams he had recovered from the motel room, "I can hardly wait to see the Movie."

12