April's Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Husband gives her a MMF with a surprise
3.9k words
4
14.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skip's surprise

*

Her Husband has it all planned.

Last time I told you of April's luncheon with her old boyfriend, Franco. It went much better, and farther, than he had hoped. Much farther than April thought it would. But just as I had anticipated. After all, if you combine the right ingredients, and turn the heat on her oven, you should get a pie every time.

And April's cream pie for Franco was fun to watch. Remember I had placed spy cameras in their room beforehand, as I had rented it to encourage April to have some fun. I previewed the tape one day while April was out. The video was good and the angles from two cameras gave me an excuse to watch it twice. But I was very glad that I had sprang for the higher end nanny type cams with audio. The sounds were amazing. April moans loudly when she comes, and she had came a lot on Franco's tongue, and fingers, and vibrators. The repetitive sounds and moans, signaling another orgasm from April really stirred my prick. I was stroking my cock and my ego at the same time as I watched it. I had known that I could get April to play with Franco. And watching her come again and again on film, I knew that I could make her do much more. For her. For me. Then I came.

April arrived from her short shopping trip none the wiser about my afternoon movie preview. We read and watched TV that evening and when her phone chimed a text message, I asked her how Franco was doing with his medical treatments. It had been about a month since their tryst and she had heard little from him since. "Oh, he must be doing better as he is already hoping for another "lunch" next month after he finishes his rehab sessions. He knows I like a little spanking and mild submission, and he is getting obsessive about trying it." I told her again that since Franco had ED his suggestions did not bother me. If he couldn't actually fuck her, I was not jealous. She showed me his recent texts and I compared our recent sex life upticks and Franco's suggestive texts. He liked to text her early Sunday mornings when I was gone to my gym. Now I knew why April had been climbing all over me when I returned. I put that in my notebook and made some plans.

But for now, I suggested martinis at sundown followed by a sexy movie. When we relaxed together on our couch later I connected my laptop with the large TV so we could see the action better. I was wearing boxer briefs and a tee shirt. April was comfortably dressed in a long tank top of mine and nothing else. Her favorite attire for sleeping or lounging around the house. She hates underwear and loves the ease in which I can slide the tank top up and give her a spank on her bare ass anytime. Or just stand behind her and scoop a double handful of tits from behind, as I rub my dick on her ass. I like to remind her often during any day that I want to fuck her again soon. I may not even intend to do it that day, but I want it on her mind constantly.

We had a large Long Island Tea together outside on the sun deck. April was in yet another horny mood to watch an erotic movie. When it started she asked if was another of my amateur favorites. She knows real life action turns me on the most and I paused the movie and said "this one is the best of all time. I set up nanny cams in your hotel room last month and was able to get a great view." She protested that I didn't tell her beforehand and I reminded her I had tried, but she had stormed off to her lunch with Franco saying she would never play with him. Boy was she wrong then. I honestly told her that I knew she might change her mind and I had wanted to see it for myself. And then I told her I had previewed it and it was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. "I wanted to be there in person to see it. But you were so scared to try something like this in the past, I was afraid you'd back out at the last minute if I were actually there. Now that you've done it and we've talked about it, you know I'm not mad or jealous. It was so, so sexy, I had to jack off while I listened to you come on another man's tongue." Then I started the movie again. "Here, see for yourself."

April was quiet at first. I said nothing else and just let the recording run. The tape was quiet at first too. Just those two sitting on the end of the bed and kissing. When Franco knelt before her on his knees, still fully clothed and began eating her pussy, I heard April's breathing change. It sped up, on the recording audio, and here beside me, in real life. She started rubbing my dick when she saw herself lay back fully on the bed. I started stroking her clit and fingering her cunt as Franco was doing it on the recording. She was coming on my hand on our couch while she was watching and listening to motel room April come on Franco's fingers. I did not let myself come yet as I wanted to continue the scenes on and off screen.

When Franco stuck the rabbit vibrator into her on the film, I did the same. And stuck my cock into her mouth at the same time he did on screen. But not for too long, I wanted her to watch more of the movie. I was ramming the vibrator into her when I moved her hand onto it. "Now fuck yourself with it, while I jack off watching you watch yourself on screen." She hunched her ass forward on the couch and really started stroking it in and out, hard and fast. Her eyes moving back and forth from my dick to the action on the screen. Her mind is flashing back to Franco's promise to bring another man to fuck her the next time they meet. When I come for her to watch, she holds the dildo in as deep as she can and comes on it hard again. I almost had to help her walk back to the bedroom. Her knees were weak from the MMF fantasy that just played out in her mind. That's okay, I was planning on a little group fantasy for her myself.

Then the next month, Franco starts his Sunday morning texting again. We could tell he felt fine and was hoping for another lunch with April. Franco still had not guessed that April showed every one of his texts to me. He not only wanted another trip to the motel room afterwards, but was suggesting some light restraints and bondage play before he ate his main course, April's sweet pussy. I rubbed her ass while reading Franco's wish list and gave her my permission again. "Just tell him not to forget the blindfold too." And she asked me why.

"It's a big part of the experience from all I've read. You deprive yourself of sight and the other senses of hearing and touch are amplified greatly. Just imagine the sound of his breathing or your moans as your clit is being sucked so hard. You could hear him lapping and sucking on your vagina. And then focusing on the feel of your g spot being massaged as he sucks your clit hard enough to make you come again. Can you see that in you mind, because I sure can. Set up a time next Wednesday for your next adventure."

I already planned to send another text from April's phone to Franco moving up their meeting to Tuesday instead. Then I deleted the text messages about this from April's phone. All this done while April lingered in her late Sunday morning bath. She had needed to clean up after the rough, sweaty fuck I had just given her that morning. Planning her adventures always get me hard and ready. I like to make sure her plans get a little extra surprise added in for her. But really for me.

I needed to have some time with Franco before the actual lunch with April on Wednesday. He was there waiting nervously alone when I approached his table like an old friend. A tall stocky presence with an open smile and a hidden agenda, finally revealed. Our talk went something like this.

"Good to finally meet you, Franco. Now don't get excited as I come here on a peaceful mission." A quizzical expression turned startled when I said "I'm April's husband, Skip. And yes, I know everything. We need to have a long chat and come to an understanding. You surely won't object if I sit down, will you?"

Franco's eyes were about to pop out when I sat down across from him. "Don't you love a nice place like this with tablecloths? They can hide a multitude of sins. If you'll stay here and listen to me, and do as I say, we can make sure everything important gets understood and done to my exact requirements. If you want my wife to play with you again you will have to keep my instructions to yourself. You'll also be pleased to know that, so long as you keep your mouth shut to April, I won't need to tell your wife about this little matter. She and her uptight ways might object to my wife sucking your dick. There is no need to lose a wife and a professional reputation over a little fun. And when you deliver on my instructions, I won't need to kick your ass for trying to fuck April without my knowledge. Got it?"

Franco wrinkled like a cheap suit and agreed readily. He listened closely to my plans for tomorrow's rendezvous with April and seemed cheered by the fact he would still get to play with April. When I left I promised him again that backing out would result in the thorough ass kicking he deserved for trying to go behind my back. He understood it was a promise, not a threat.

April dressed for her lunch the next day as I watched her get ready. A black wrap dress this time with black low heeled sandals. My god, it showed off her red toenails to perfection. I had her wear the blue topaz earrings and necklace. My first gift to her would look good with the newest gift I was about to bestow this afternoon. She had red underwear over black sheer stockings and garter belt. I told her I'd set up the recorders again and hoped she'd try to put on a splendid whorish performance. She must have thought I had forgot about Franco's idea of bringing a second man with him to fuck her.

April sat in her green Jag convertible as a vision of pure slut. I made her stroke my cock in the garage before she opened the door. She was sitting in her car as I face fucked her before her next lunch with Franco. And the new guy. She was going to get fucked for real today. The taste of my dick was still on her lips as she drove away.

Franco and April met at the same place but just had drinks that day. They were impatient to get to the motel room I had purchased again for April. I watched as they headed across the adjoining parking lot to the motel. And gave them a few minutes as I watched on my phone using the Bluetooth feature of the nanny camera I had placed there.

April wasted no time as she sat on the end of the bed of the bed and started stroking Franco's cock through his pants. Then she stood up and removed her dress and gave him a pose to die for. The red bra and panties went next. She stood before him in her black garter belt, sheer hose and sandals. Her red toenails, lipstick, and pink pussy lips were an almost neon contrast to her pale creamy skin framed by all the black.

Then April said, "do you think I can suck you up hard enough to actually fuck me today or is your friend going to do it for me?" Franco just smiled and started unpacking the bag I had sent with him after my instructions the day before.

Franco then said "He will show up if I prepare you well enough for him first. But you have to do what he wants first. I'll restrain you on the bed and put a mask over your eyes. Then he told me to eat your pussy and get it real wet for him. He must be discreet so I doubt he will say a word. He just fucks women who want it bad, so do your whorish best. If you perform well and address him as Master he may relent and talk with you afterwards. If not I promise I'll release you from your restraints when he leaves us.

April asked, " So, he is just gonna walk in, fuck me, and then leave? Sounds uncomplicated. I like it. I really like a hard dick in my pussy and don't need any cuddling and talking afterwards. Remember I've got a husband for that. I loved playing with you last time, Franco. But I need some hard, new dick today. Sounds like you've ordered just what I wanted."

Franco responded that "You may get even more than you hoped." Then he started laying the straps and Velcro cuffs under the mattress. April ended up on her hands and knees with her sandaled feet dangling off the end of the bed. She wasn't tied that tight but she couldn't get her hands close enough together to uncuff herself. Her knees couldn't quite touch either and she knew that left her pussy accessible no matter how she tried.

Franco then strapped the blindfold over her face. Deprived of vision, she started to notice sounds very acutely. April heard Franco's clothes coming off and heard him shifting on his knees in front of her. She knew to take his dick into her mouth. It was so hot. To know that she was so vulnerable and available to Franco's promised visitor. And to be seen in such a slutty position and dressed as she was, sucking hard on Franco's cock. Then Franco reversed underneath her, propped two pillows under his head and settled in for a prolonged pussy licking. But before he started licking, he put some lube on the butt plug I had packed. He turned it on and started ticking her asshole. The harder Franco sucked on her clit, and the further he moved to stick his tongue inside her pussy, the harder April backed onto the butt plug. When Franco stuck his fingers onto her g spot and pushed the plug all the way into her ass, April's orgasm exploded. Then Franco quickly moved back in front of April and stuck his dick back into her throat. Just as Skip had told him to do.

April was so busy sucking Franco as deep as she could, still focused on the vibrator in her butt. She never heard me open the door. Or heard me shed my clothes. All she sensed was someone grabbing the heels of her sandals to spread her legs further. And then she felt the huge plum shaped dick head rubbed roughly along her slit, and then mashed across her hard clit before centering against her open pussy. And it was so slick, her unknown "Master" just rammed that hard, new, strange dick all the way in one vicious stroke. April came as soon as her Master started moving in and out of her. She was still sucking off Franco's dick like a whore trying to earn a big tip when Franco backed off as I had instructed. He could jack off watching me fuck her if he wanted, but I would not allow him to come in her mouth today. Today, she was all mine and she would do exactly as I pleased. And damn, she was really trying to please me the way she was gripped my dick with her strong pussy as I stroked it to her hard.

Then I stopped fucking her. And held it in balls deep. Then bent my left foot up onto the bed, my knee beside her hip, and slowly pulled the plug out of her ass. Three little oval ridges expanded and contracted her sphincter and it was finally removed. Still ready for more stretching. I think April knew what was coming next, and she knew she wanted it.

I just put the head of my dick tightly against her butthole and waited. April's whole ass started to twitch as she pressed back against it. I started the tip forward and slowly moved it in a circle as her muscle relaxed to take it. After I got the head past her sphincter, I put some more lube on my shaft so I could ram it all the way inside her. This selfish little bitch had planned to have a three way without me there. She needed a lesson. I had planned to give her what she wanted all along, but now I was going to get what I wanted, total sexual submission. Nothing says that like a proper thorough ass reaming.

April was surprised when I rammed my entire dick into her ass as quick and hard as I did. I started fucking it just like a pussy. And I took my time. She started coming hard again. Something about that position seemed to agitate her g spot at the same time. She came hard again on my dick three more times before I gushed inside her sluttish little ass. Then I motioned for Franco to leave.

He had jacked himself off and came hard while he watched me buttfuck my wife. Sort of like a standing applause. We had put on a good show and deserved the ovation. April had collapsed face down on the bed, sweaty and breathing hard. She must have assumed it was the anonymous Master whose clothes she heard being put on before the motel door closed.

I still said nothing. There were still lessons to be taught. And new rules to be applied. I took a quick below waist shower to clean off my dick and brought in a towel and wash cloth for April. She was starting to complain about her bonds and wanting to be freed. I still said nothing and gently rinsed and dried her used pussy and ass. She had forgotten to call me Master.

So, I harshly pulled her up again onto her knees, then slapped her butt as hard as I could. I know this treatment drives an electric current straight to her entire pelvis. Then I did it again. As much as she tried to deny it, her pussy started to get very wet. She had finally figured out it was the "Master" still in the room with her. Then I started rubbing her clit. When it was really engorged I started pulling up on the base of her clit to the tip. And then pinched it between two fingers and rubbed the tip gently. She started to come again.

April said, "I love this but I still won't call you Master just so you'll talk to me." Then I stopped, stood up and slapped both sides of her ass again. Three times apiece. Very hard. She arched her back from the pleasure that was spreading from her ass to her cunt and clit. They were all three on fire. Then I moved in front of her, grabbed her hair to move her head up and began to fuck her throat. I roughly pull her hair back and forth as I forced her to move my dick past her gag reflex. She started to argue and disagree, so I stopped. Then moved around and spanked her ass again. Three times on each side. Each harder than the last. Then I moved my dick to her mouth again and she took it as deep as she could with no more argument. Then I pulled her mouth onto the base of my cock and came down her throat.

When I went back around to her pussy and fingered her g spot and clit until she came the last time very hard. She fell forward on the bed again and collapsed from the force of her last orgasm. Life is all about lessons learned, and punishment and reward. So her Master finally rewarded her with the sound of his voice.

"Was your first threesome as great as you had hoped?" April was still for a long moment. The truth of the Master's identity as she heard the voice of the man she loved. Then she nearly broke her wrists as she tore off her mask.

"You son of a bitch! Why the surprise?" She yelled.

I was sorta glad I had not loosened the cuffs yet. I said "Calm down and let me explain after I get you loose. If you promise not to hit me until I explain?" April gave me a shrug that might not have been agreement, but I uncuffed her any way.

"It's kind of simple really. We both had fantasies. You always wanted an MMF. But I could never agree to the whole Culkhold/Hotwife fantasy as I am much too dominant and selfish. And for me, I always wanted someone else to watch and see me fuck you like the slut I knew you really are inside. This got it done for both of us. You would not have ever relaxed and enjoyed it as much if you'd had a husband there to protect you, and be sure you were safe. You'd never trust me to still love the Whore Within. And I still do. I love you even more. You are an incomparable pearl that only a man like me can hope to possess. You wanted to really take a risk and walk on the wild side. You came harder thinking it was a "Master" fucking you than you ever would have without the danger and the risk. You loved acting like a complete slut for Franco and the Master. You performed like a true whore. You came harder than I've ever seen you. And I got to see the jealousy in Franco's eyes as I fucked you. He knew he'd never win a woman like you and I Smiled at his thoughts as I was ramming it up your ass. And I know you will want to do it again. Only more."

12