All Comments on 'April's Adventures Pt. 03'

by Skipandapril

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

Amazing again. wish i could rate it higher

26thNCuck approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kalimaxos Was Right

Kalimaxos was spot on when he mentioned in the last part of of the final chapter of his story "Their Temptation" that if he would have his way, Literotica's LW should be separated into two categories; (1) Hotwife & Vixen and (2) Cheated Husbands or Vengeful Husbands. That way, fans of both sides wouldn't clash on issues about one intruding into another's territory. Practically, even BTB stories are not LW materials because BTB writers always portray the wife as the evil cheater while the husband is always the good guy, so where is the loving wife there? Cuckold writer portrayed the husband's character as atrociously wimp while BTB writers would go to extreme to portray wife's character atrociously similar to cuckold husbands, and yet they both claimed that they deserve to be in LW category. No cheating, no BTB. You want cheating incorporated in your BTB stories, then let the creative minds explore the depths of their imagination and don't kick each other out and claim you're the kind of people to be the rightful writer/reader of LW. Don't say you don't because the comments clearly suggests you do.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another guy pretending to write as as couple with a strange, anything but a loving wives story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous