April's Fool

Story Info
April tries to get her boyfriend to be a little more dirty.
4.6k words
3.89
33.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenGRaff
BenGRaff
24 Followers

It all started on Valentine's day a quite a few years ago. April and Drew were a young couple, both in their late 20s just out of law school trying to establish themselves as upstart lawyers. A young couple who met at university. He was from a blue-collar family the first to graduate collage he had attended a very small prestigious university on a full academic scholarship. She came from a very prim and proper white bread world. Her family name was on the outside of the school's library. Her father had gone to that school and his father before that and so on. She was cute, 5'5" perfect blond hair, creamy white skin, Blue eyes and a delicate face with white teeth and adorable dimples. April could have had any boy she wanted at that school. and by many accounts she had had most of them. She met Drew, maybe she was drawn to his small-town honesty, or that he was big, 6'5" about 230 and built like a tractor, Drew had been raised in the country, he was sweet, honest, smart, and kind, so although they were an unlikely couple, none of their friends at school were surprised why they were drawn to each other. After graduating and each of them passing the Bar. April had a job as a Junior Attorney with a large firm, a comfortable job daddy set up for her. Drew was with a small firm that appreciated his talent and drive, but he worked hard and worked long hours. The couple had a small but nice loft in the trendy part of town and things were going well for them. They were both healthy young and had a nice active but very vanilla love life, at least until that Valentine's day.

The evening started with a nice dinner at an upscale trendy restaurant. Each of them had had too much to drink, they were feeling romantic, April was feeling exceptionally naughty. Over dessert she decided it was time to step things up with her loving boyfriend. She leaned over the table toward him showing him her perfect breasts and whispered, "Take me home and make me your fucktoy."

Drew turned as red as the strawberries on the plate. "I love you sweetheart; I am not sure I could do that to you."

Settling back in her seat. "Please, I want you to, I promise you won't hurt me." She pouted as he was signing the check and ordering an Uber. On the ride home she snuggled up with him and tried to pull him out of his vanilla shell. "Are you sure you don't have a dirty fantasy you want me to do for you. Don't you ever watch porn, isn't there something that you've seen you would want to do?"

That seemed to do the trick as she could see a slight smile come over his lips. "There is something I would like to do, but it's dirty, really dirty," he said.

"Anything," she replied, immediately. She snuggled into his chest as the car pulled into their little neighborhood. She squirmed in her seat excited for whatever kink her boyfriend had in store for her.

When they got through the front door, she stripped off her dress and spun around in just her bra panties and heels. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked all excited.

"Hold on honey", he said" why don't you sit on the couch, oh and take off your panties?"

"Yes, Sir!" she said as she slid her fingers under her waist band and stepped out of them before he could even get his sportscoat off.

"Someone is ready to go." he commented as he sat in the armchair across from her. She frowned and asked if he was going to join her on the sofa. "Nope" he replied, "I will be over here. It is my fantasy after all." She smiled and got all giddy again fighting the urge to touch herself as she was now naked for him except her bra and heels.

"What do you want your fucktoy to do for you sir?" she asked eagerly.

He settled into the oversized leather chair and looked over to her, "well, you asked about pornography. I once watched a video where a pretty girl opened her legs and made herself cum for the camera. It was very sexy."

"You want to watch while I play with myself" she asked, "should I use one of my toys for you?"

Drew was thrown by the idea that his girlfriend had toys for this type of thing but tried to look like it was totally normal to him. He smiled and said, "if you want".

April sprinted off to the bedroom and came right back with a purple vibrator and without her bra. She jumped back on the couch and pushed the 6 inch vibrator right inside her with a little moan. She looked at Drew turned the handle and started it buzzing inside her. She cooed and looked at him holding eye contact with him as the buzzing toy started to stir her core. The idea of her boyfriend watching her, and her cumming for him like a slut had her on edge almost before she started. She moved held the toy inside her pussy and moved her free hand to the clit and began to rub herself. She could see he was enchanted but what he was watching, yet he never looked at her hands or her pussy. His eyes locked on her face, watching her as she approached her orgasm. She did not know if 10 seconds had gone by, or ten minutes, she started to pant and writhe on the toy inside her. She looked at him and grunted out, "Let me cum sir!"

He looked at her and simple said, "of course, cum when you're ready."

With that she pushed the toy a bit deeper inside her and rubbed her clit until her body released and she had one of the most powerful orgasms she had had in quite a long time. She collapsed on the couch in a puddle of her own juices and before she could catch her breath Drew was on top of her and pushing big cock into her drenched and open pussy. "Oh, my goodness you are so wet honey" He shifted into a gear she did not know he had and started to fuck her in a way she had always dreamed of. Her kind and gentle boyfriend was using her, using her as his fucktoy, and she could not be happier. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled her hips up into him, offering her pussy and womb to his cock. He pushed himself deep inside her, taking her legs on his shoulders and folding her as he pushed himself down on her. He we in her deep and fucking her hard. It was less about making love and more about his using her body to make himself cum. She came while he fucked her, and again when he filled her with his warm and substantial load. They kissed and held each other before getting some water and heading to the bedroom where they cuddled, made love, and both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, he got up early ran on the treadmill, took a shower got dressed and kissed her before he left for work. She was on cloud 9 and did not get out of bed for another hour. It was the day after Valentine's day they would have to know she would be a little late today. Surprisingly, they did not talk about what happened that evening, nor did they talk about it the next day. It was almost two weeks before he mentioned it, as she was determined not to seem too desperate and be the one to bring it up. One night over dinner he casually announced, "Hey, do you remember what we did on Valentine's day, you know, after dinner?"

She smiled and felt week in her knees just thinking about it. "Yes, I think I do she said with a knowing smile."

He stopped eating and looked up at her, "I was just surprised you had a toy; I have been wondering, how often do you do that?"

"Do what" she said coyly.

"You know," he said, "how often do you play with yourself; I mean I know I work a lot of hours and you are asleep when I come home. Not that I mind if you do, I have just been wondering."

She smiled and bit her lower lip a bit, "I don't know maybe four five times a week, maybe six sometimes. I assume you jack off to porn when you come home, and I am asleep."

He stopped eating and seemed taken aback, "Six? that is like every day," he said somewhat surprised.

Embarrassed she said, "What, you don't jack off when I am not up. You know if you wanted to wake me up, I would suck you off." She said with a smile.

"No, no, it's not that" he said, I guess I am just a little surprised at the frequency."

"It's not like I have a problem sweetheart" she said with an awkward smile, "It's not like I am addicted or anything!"

"Are you sure," he asked kind of half kidding.

"Of course, I am sure, I don't have to do it that much," she retorted, "I am sure you do it more than I do."

"I doubt that," he said, "I could go a month and not do that."

She smiled and took the last bite of her dinner, "Do you want to bet?" she inquired, "Tomorrow is March first, I bet I can make myself cum fewer times that you do in the month of March."

He started to take the plates to the sink as he pondered her proposal, "What does the winner get?" he asked.

She smiled at him and said, "Well, when I win. I want you to masturbate for me, like I did for you." He had started to agree to the term when she interrupted him, "Oh one more thing, when you masturbate for me, I want you to cum on my face when you're done."

"Really?" he almost shouted, "Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah, I am sure she said quickly. What do you want if you win?"

He stopped looking down at the dishes in the sink before announcing, "I want to watch you cum again, but this time I want to pick and hold the toy."

Still sitting at the dining room table his words hit her like a boxing glove to the gut, she could feel the juices between her legs and down over her ass, she was literally making a puddle. Her mind wondered away, as her mouth opened, she started to tell him that he could do that too her right now, but decided to slow down a bit. When she did speak a "Yes, Sir" was all that came out. She knew at that moment she was going to lose this wager. Not only was she going to lose, but she was also going to fantasize about losing to make herself lose. Drew was rambling on about his self-control and personal discipline, something about getting up early and having to take care of chickens as a teenager, but her head was clouded thinking about her boyfriend fucking her with a rubber toy.

His words finally snapping her out of her trance, "So it's a bet?"

She nodded in agreement and said to him, "Leave the dishes and come fuck me silly."

March came and went and neither of them even mentioned the wager, by the end of the month April thought Drew had forgotten the conversation. It was not until the last day of March, it was a Saturday that year, when they were running errands together in the car.

Drew said to her., "Let's go back to that place we went on Valentine's day for dinner tomorrow."

She bit her lip again, knowing she was going to lose. "Okay!" she said in a happy singsong voice.

Dinner the next night was wonderful again but she could not wait for it to be over. As before, as they shared a strawberries and cream. He smiled at her and asked her, "I trust you to be honest with me, what was your final number?"

She looked down at the strawberries and said meekly, "Nine."

"Nine!" he said in a booming voice loud enough for other tables to her, even if they did not know the context, she still felt embarrassed.

"Why what is your number?" she asked pleadingly.

He smiled a knowing smile and said, "Two, it looks like we will be making a stop at the adult store on the way home."

April was finally getting some kinky interaction from her vanilla boyfriend, and she was ready to double down. She excused herself when the check came. She barely made it to the restroom before she could feel her own wetness on her leg. She entered a stall, pulled down her soaked panties and lifted her short tight skirt to pee. As she started to leave, she decided to push her boyfriend a bit and pulled her panties down, stood up, straightened her skirt pressed her panties into a tiny ball and held them in her hand. When she returned to the table the waiter was coming back with the signed bill, Drew was starting to stand. "Let's go" she said to him as she put her soaked panties into his hand with a smile. He seemed confused at first, but then he put his hand on her ass and stuffed her wet panties into the pocket of his sportscoat. There was less drinking at this dinner, so they drove their car to a shop near their loft. They lived in a gentrified area where hip professionals lived on the edge of a more industrial area of town. They both know about that seedy looking store a few blocks from where they lived.

Even though he had won the bet, Drew was a bit out of his element. When April came back with her soaked panties in hand he could not tell if she was teasing him and his conservative nature, or if she was just as slutty as some of the guys had told him back at school. As they drove to the store, he was determined to show her that he can be as dirty and perverted too. It was April first, and she needed a good April fool's day prank, she also needed to see that he was not as boring sexually as she might have thought. They parked and he opened the door for her seeing your bare shaved pussy as she got out of the car. They walked up the steps to the door of the shop he could see her tight ass under the skirt and knowing her panties were in his coat pocket made him a little hard in his dress slacks. She entered the store with Drew right behind her. Their eyes adjusted to the bright florescent lights in the store, they looked around to see displays of toys, videos, and bondage gear. All of it seemed foreign to them. Even though April had a few small toys she bought them online and had never been in a place like this. It was a bit intimidating to her, and she was mortified when her quiet Drew, pulled back at her arm to show her a gigantic buttplug and announce in his loud courtroom voice, "How about this one honey, I bet we can get this in your tiny ass." She turned red and pulled away from him. His plan was working, he was going to find the most outrageous things he could and let her think he was really a deviant under his boring exterior, and when she says it is too much, he will tell her it is all an April fool's day joke and he will let her pick out a toy she likes. She moved out of the butt toy isle and started looking at the high-end vibrators. Drew moved to the dildos and picked up a black monster 12 inches long and about three inches thick. Holding it up from about 15 feet away he asked if she liked it, and that he was putting it in the little shopping basket he had found. April was mortified and turned on at the same time. She would never pick either of those toys, but she was surprised and excited to see Drew so engaged it this adventure. Maybe he is really into this, even if he does not know how to pick a toy. She thought, all he knows is probably what he has seen in porn. This continued for about 30 minutes, Drew putting obscene items in his little basket trying to get her to say stop, and April placating the ridiculous things he was picking and trying to steer him toward the $100 plus vibrators. Drew's plan was not working so he decided to bluff her out. He looked into his little basket and announced what was there for her, and the store, not that there was anyone there to hear him. A few men were back in the booths out of earshot, a clerk at the register, was the only one who could really hear his theatrics. He read it like a he was reviewing the elements of a case for the jury, "Great big plug for your tight ass, this big black dildo for your vagina, some clamps for your nipples, some handcuffs, and something called a mouthlock. Am I forgetting anything honey?"

"Just this", she said quietly pointing to a $185 Lelo Gigi2 vibrator in a glass cabinet.

Drew stammered a bit as he heard the man behind the counter said, "Let me pull it out for you young lady." Horrified he turned to April now standing next to the man who was unlocking the glass case for her. The wiry clerk with long scraggly hair handed her the vibrator box, and she dropped it into Drew's basket. The clerk started to take the basket from Drew saying, "let me take this to the register for you two while you continue to shop." Drew started to panic, this was not going as he had planned, before he could speak April announced, that the basket was probably enough for now and followed the man toward the register. Drew's head was spinning as he followed them both toward the counter, he looked at her ass and was suddenly very uncomfortable that her panties were in his pocket. The three of them arrived at the counter and she took Drew's arm. The clerk looked down at them as the register was a good foot above the store floor. "You have a lot of good stuff here," he announced, "This is going to be expensive, over $500 you know. Will this be cash, credit, or did you want to work something out?" he asked now looking directly at April's pretty face.

As Drew quickly reached for his wallet, April asked, "Work something out?"

"We can afford this no problem", Drew said handing the clerk a handful of $100 bills.

He took the cash but stayed focused on April answering her question, "Well I am sure I could get the stock boy to watch the front while your boyfriend and I can take this basket to the back room and try some of this stuff out on you."

Drew pulled her back roughly by the arm, "Lets go April, this is just a joke, and April fool's day prank, I don't want to see you use these things, it was just a joke. I won the bet and I want to just go without getting any of this," he said.

Although she did not ever really try that hard, April was actually a really good lawyer should she apply herself. "Drew, did we not agree to a wager, did we not agree to terms that the loser would submit to?" She asked.

"Yes, but I don't want to make you do it now", Drew pleaded.

"I am sorry counsellor, contractually you owe me a new toy and at least one orgasm today; we had an agreement." April stated as if making closing arguments, then she reached into the basket and pulled out the handcuffs and the expensive vibrator and handed them to the clerk. "We will be getting all of this, but these are all we will need right now." She said to him with a wink and a smile. She then turned to Drew and said "I love you, I need you to do this for me." Turning back to the clerk and said, "Show us this back room, oh and I will need a blindfold."

The clerk called the boy out from the booths in back. The clerk grabbed a leather blindfold out of the bondage isle and led them to the back room, while Drew continued to plead with April not to continue; however, she was not deterred. She continued to follow the clerk with Drew in tow. The back room as a large space with a desk, a wall of security camera monitors, a dirty leather couch and some file cabinets. She told Drew to sit on the couch and she moved across the room to where the clerk had taken position by the desk. Taking the blindfold from the clerk she handed it to Drew. She told him to sit on the sofa and put on the blindfold. While he slowly started to do this she turns and begins to whisper to the clerk. She turns back toward him with a disappointed look because he did not have the blindfold on yet. Drew slipped the leather blindfold down over his eyes and pulls it tight. He heard April in her heels walk toward him as she begins to explain what is going to happen, "Here is what the three of us are going to do. I am going to get on my knees in front of you, pull out your magnificent cock and do my best to suck you off. You will not be able to tell me how terrible and perverted this all is if you find a way to cum in my mouth.

April continued, "I want you to relax and enjoy me as I suck your big thick cock. While I do that, our new friend here will handcuff me and fuck me with my new toy. I told him that if I cum before you do, I will suck him off and swallow his cum as well. This should give you both a little added incentive."

Drew was rock hard as he processed the situation, as much as he hated the idea of another man in his pretty girlfriend's sweet mouth, he was as hard as he had ever been. He felt his pants being undone and pulled down and Aprils warm mouth sucking in the head of his cock followed by the sound of the handcuffs being locked around Aprils delicate wrists. She took him deep in her mouth and then rolled off gagging telling Drew, "I can't hold myself up without my hands hold my ponytail and move my head, I want you to fuck my mouth baby". Drew begrudgingly put his hands on April's head and wrapping her long blond hair around his hand, pulling her off his cock before lowering her back down halfway. She let out a hum that vibrated through his cock as she began to suck him. He then heard the box open and the buzz of the vibrator as April moaned over his cock and took him deeper. She jumped a bit then began to suck him more eagerly, and aggressively, he imagined that dirty clerk sliding that vibrating toy in and out of Aprils sweet pussy, and he unconsciously started to move her head up and down on his cock. Her body was buzzing and she seemed to want him to fuck her mouth. She relaxed her throat and took his length before he pulled her up, only to lower her back down on his cock. Drew was surprised when he felt the head of his cock slide past her mouth and down her throat. Her tongue licking him inside her mouth as she deep throated his long thick cock with little resistance. She was sucking and moaning, and he could tell it was hard for her to focus while the clerk fucked her with the toy. That was when it him, if she comes first that dirty clerk would be in her mouth next. He tried to focus on her mouth, he used her hair to move her head, and although he was not proud of it he was fucking her mouth with her hands bound helplessly behind her back. April was loving it, she was like a runaway train, rocking back and forth as she held him in her mouth, and he held her head steady as he fucked her. He was close but she was closer. He could feel in her body kneeling between his legs on that dirty sofa. She screamed into his balls as she took him deep one more time, he could feel her body tensing below him, he was sure she had just cum. The whole thing was too much, the idea of the clerk in her mouth was disgusting but it made him so turned on. He could not stop it and before he knew it he had pushed April's head down on his cock and was cumming in her throat. Again, it was a situation she surprisingly handled without too much trouble. He pulled her upright and ripped the blindfold from his face. "I am not going to let..." He stopped to see April between his legs wiping her mouth with one hand the other was removing the glistening toy from exposed pussy as her skirt was pulled up around her waist, her ass and pussy were exposed. The clerk across the room holding a phone recording the whole thing. Then he noticed it was not just a phone, it was April's phone.

BenGRaff
BenGRaff
24 Followers
12