April's Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled up at him and said, "April Fool's baby, I thought you might want to go back and see what you missed so I asked him to record it."

Drew as flooded with emotions. Relief that April would not be sucking off some dirty clerk. Excitement having just had the most powerful orgasm of his life, and shame that he had cum thinking about the prospect of April sucking off a stranger. He quickly stuffed his cock back in his pants and started to look for the door. April did not move as fast, carefully putting the vibrator back in its box and thanking the clerk for his cooperation giving him some more cash and a kiss on the cheek. He did not want to be there another second as he stood to leave. April told him to slow down, and not to forget the other toys he had picked out. The clerk sensing Drews discomfort offered to fetch them from the counter.

Drew said, "don't bother, we don't need them."

April corrected him, "Oh no you picked them out and you are going to use all of them on me. Every one of them, I am looking forward to it!" She then thanked the clerk asking him to please get them for her.

As they left the store the clerk yelled, "Come back soon."

Drew huffed, but April said, "I will."

12